Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

National and International Event

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... > »

Author Post
Ever heard of OPERATION UNTHINKABLE?

Probably not because it was classified for nearly 60 years.

In April 1945 Churchill decided -- BEFORE WWII was over -- that the Allies should team up with the Nazis invade the SovietUnion AGAIN and NUKE Russia!

twitter.com/RealLoriSpencer/status/1610142820634853377

- I believe this story, cause everything happening since proves it- from nazi settling in the west, nazi being made boss of nato, nasa, un etc- them using nazi to fight russia.

- During or before the war, zoo and british made a deal to use US.
US Virgin Islands governor ousts attorney general after she sued JPMorgan Chase and accused the bank of covering up Jeffrey Epstein's crimes

Remember, jpmorgan chase banned a black guy (kenya) for telling truth about zoooooooo.

Now will jpmorgan chase be canceled.

You dont cancel zoo, zoo cancels you.

Russia is fighting for our freedom. Remember.
Society with values! And our Media, bureaucracy, civil society etc are in their payroll.

pbs.twimg.com/media/FlWWobhX0AYheFx?format=jpg&name=large
"Merkel was right." Hollande spoke frankly about the Minsk agreements

Ex-French President Hollande: The Minsk agreements gave time to strengthen the AFU

It is the merit of the Minsk agreements to have given the Ukrainian Army this opportunity.
Corona: China needs to test elderly and vulnerable people, who had taken covid vaccine, if they have produced anti body or not, if they have produced enough or not. To find out if their body can fight back against covid or not.

Those who did not produce enough are in real threat of corona.
A new study found that exercise, in almost any amount, reduced people's risks of being hospitalized or dying of covid. -The Washington Post.

- I believe put forward this theory in early months of covid. I believe I said something like 'Active person less likely to suffer than inactive people"

SECOND TO GOD!

That bahunbadi doctor who joined us for months should be jailed along with CDOs.
Whole life I waited for this in foot ball.

Like always, Argentina panics under pressure, seen today again. But at last...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Argentina's approach did change after I posted this
#6 Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:32 pm

Hello Coach of Argentina,

- Biggest weakness of Argentina is- they can break away when they are encircled or crowd is formed when they have ball.
If you play short pass and cant break the crowd, just a matter of time, opposition will steal the ball or you have to pass back.

- To break the encircling or stop opposition from gathering about the ball, you have to surprise attack 2/3 times and hit the target even if you cant score.

- Opposition gather around the ball means, they are confident and their mind is working well. You dont want confident opposition. You need surprise attack 2/3 times in early game.

I have been supporting Argentina since 90s, they always crumble under pressure and play like they played against holland during last few minutes of regular time.

To get out of pressure, you need to go for surprise attack 2/3 times. To break oppositions' tight defense, hit the post from outside the penalty box.
The FDA finally came out and said that Pfizer's covid shot cause blood clots.

Only 2 years late!

- Wonder how WHO authorized this vaccine? WHO still has not authorized Russian Vaccine. WHO controls WHO? Is there so called rule/process that run WHO?

If Russia lose the war, Humanity is doomed.

Seven Latin American Presidents Reject Coup government in Peru.

- Dalal fake media ran by bahun in Nepal wont cover this. Do you know why? I know.
The office of Macron's party in Paris was raided in connection with the case of financing the presidential campaign by the consulting firm McKinsey.

- This is for saying (By Macron)- EU should consider Russian security concern.

Most of the bureaucrats and politicians in EU are controlled by CIA and CIA is controlled by anglo zoo bosses.

Do people in Nepal know- EU boss 'ursala' and ECB boss '*' have pending corruption case too. Depending how they serve anglo zoo will effect the outcome of the cases.

I think, politicians have handed over the administration to bureaucracy- who deposit loot into politicians account directly.

Only way for people of europe to free themselves from CIA control is violent revolution where they take care of bureaucrats and politicians. Election wont help them.

twitter.com/i/status/1593549059419144194
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:34 pm. »
"between 2000 and 2020, China helped Africa build:
- 13,000 km of railways
- 100,000 km of highways
- 1,000 bridges
- 100 ports
- 80 large-scale power facilities
- 130 medical facilities
- 45 sports venues
- 170 schools"

Nepalese will pay for their sin- disrespecting China, humiliating china for few money and/or by being brainwashed by fake news controlled by cia/raw.

Nepalese are same race that sold Sikkim to their born enemy. Looks like they have ran out of that money and now working to sell Nepal to same s hole.

China providing grant and loan to Africa to build infrastructure. US and EU providing some grant and a lot of loan to Ukraine to fight Russia. And amazingly, the person receiving/asking loan to fight and forcing ukrainians to fight is a puppet implanted by CIA and all the fight going on is to maintain western master's hegemony.

sati ko sarap
This World Cup is becoming more & more controversial as we are close to climax. Skill & tactics of the game is dominated by some other power.
To know in detail , read post match statement of Bruno & Pepe
https://www.essentiallysports.com/***-them-bruno-fernandes-and-pepe-launch-a-bizarre-verbal-attack-on-argentina-as-they-blame-referee-for-their-humiliating-defeat-to-morocco/

Declaration : Im not a fan of Pgs
Hello Coach of Argentina,

- Biggest weakness of Argentina is- they can break away when they are encircled or crowd is formed when they have ball.
If you play short pass and cant break the crowd, just a matter of time, opposition will steal the ball or you have to pass back.

- To break the encircling or stop opposition from gathering about the ball, you have to surprise attack 2/3 times and hit the target even if you cant score.

- Opposition gather around the ball means, they are confident and their mind is working well. You dont want confident opposition. You need surprise attack 2/3 times in early game.

I have been supporting Argentina since 90s, they always crumble under pressure and play like they played against holland during last few minutes of regular time.

To get out of pressure, you need to go for surprise attack 2/3 times. To break oppositions' tight defense, hit the post from outside the penalty box.
People call CIA controlled media fake news (almost 99.999% media in the world)

Those fake news media call media in Russia, China, Iran etc propaganda news (Ask yourself, why they dont call them fake news too).

Fake news is propaganda but propaganda does not have to be a fake.

Know the difference, it will make your life better.
"If I committed suicide, it's not real," Musk stated during a livestream

#TwitterFilesLive Coverage

(News you wont hear in Nepali fake news)
Fake news has socially engineered sheep into accepting 'committing genocide' as normal. They wont care about tiny things like #twitterfiles

Nepalese should ask why Media in Nepal not covering twitterfiles? If it were fake news spread about n korea or china or russia, they would have covered.

I believe, media in Nepal copy pasted north korean dear leader's death. How is he still alive?

Media in Nepal is no 1 threat to Nepal's national security. It is bahunbad.
twitter.com/i/status/1597932967602814976

Anglo zoo have taken over Ukraine using 5% of its population. Ukrainians are forced to fight Russia for Anglo Zoo dominance using zoo president who won by lying and preventing big population of ukrainians from voting. And through that zoo- anglo zoo have banned opposition parties, free media, forcing public to join the army and die in huge number.

Just like in Nepal, they passed MCC using handful of corrupts, criminals, dalals.

There are few/powerful examples in the world where powerful countries take over or control land of others:

1: Palestine- zoo controls it suing military, international organizations, super powers, money, threat, etc etc

2: Kasmir- india controls it through military (using largest military:civilian ratio)

3: Sikkin- india took over using fake referendum using dalal/ghusya/ho who sell themselves for money nepalese

4: fiji- using immigrants

5: ukraine- using 5% population, through coup, using ngos/ingos, corrupt/criminals, used corrupt/criminals to destroy the country etc

Nepal is on its way of becoming all the above in one. Nepalese could meet its karma.
Some western fake news are calling 'release of Assange'.

CIA/RAW fake news in Nepal is silent. Which means' fake news in Nepal dont just copy/paste fake news of the west, they are directly controlled/or let controlled by CIA.
EU Accuses Washington Of Making A Fortune From Ukraine War

Bleeding Europe. Collapsing empires bleed their vassals in desperate attempt to survive, hastening their demise

Bread and wood II incoming????

I gave control to $, II will make $ only currency in the west, nato, g7.
Saudi Arabia is set to host the first ever China-Arab summit in early December.

Remember- just before ukraine war, arab ministers went to China together and I said 'something big is happening' - and look at how those arabs are supporting Russia right now like through OPEC.

For weeks I kept on hearing about China visiting Saudi. Now, Instead of china and saudi, its going to be china and arabs in saudi.

What does that mean? Two things.
1: There is huge pressure from anglo zoo against them.
And still china and arab meeting means (2)they are scared and still they will be making another big decisions.

I believe some of the main decisions will be- selling oil for yuan and buying chinese weapons.

When, instead of one on one meeting, if they form a group and meet means they are scared and still they are going to make big decisions.
They are not wrong.

CIA was involved in that coup too.

If middle east and around keep on going to the direction they are going, expect attempted coups and terror attacks in the middle east and around.

CIA threatened Algeria, now Algeria wants to join BRICS too.
Similar words from the past event

Turkey's interior minister accused the United States of being behind a 2016 failed coup
https://www.reuters.com/article/turkey-security-usa-int-idUSKBN2A41NF

Its not a rocket science to understand.
Just a stunt to lure general public on 18th June 2023.
"We do not accept the condolences of the American Embassy!"

'We know where the attack was coordinated. We have received the message given to us & we know what kind of message it is, If we hadn't caught the attacker, she would have fled to Greece" - Soylu

How many media in Nepal is gonna publish this?

Media in Nepal is common enemy of Nepal, Humanity of the world and who is trying to destroy/prevent about to happen peaceful revolution in Nepal.

Anglo zoo are desperate and scared.
They are saying, Russia withdrawal is part of an upcoming peace deal.
Back ground of Ukraine war:

Well before 2000AD- Even before USSR dissolved, cia entered into current ukraine to create problem for Russia(USSR)(Soros said it in a video)

90s- After collapse of USSR, cia increased their activity in ukraine. If you know cia, you know what increasing activity by cia means. It means, cia created terrorists in ukraine against russia.

Around 2000- When USSR left east germany, us and west promised Russia that NATO wont move toward Russia, but they did. USSR collapsed mainly due to economic crisis. And after it collapsed, CIA created all kind of problem in Russia including oligarks just like in current Nepal.

After Putin became President, he had to job- bring Russia back in track and make Russia powerful to prevent NATO moving toward Russia.

Since Putin became President, Russia been warning US not to more NATO toward Russia but they did not listen and reached Baltic and (probably) Norway.

2014- Since USSR collapsed, CIA been creating/expanding anti russia elements in ukraine like nazi/azov (Guess who was the official financier of azov? a zoo- funny right? zoo financing and running nazi just like they said zoo financed hitler's nazi)

Ukraine is the poorest and the most corrupt country in europe just like Nepal. Just like in Nepal (who want to go to US), people in Ukraine wanted to go to Germany, eu for money. That is what started 2014 revolution.

Majority of people were peaceful, they joined protest to go to eu, they were not anti russia. But, one of the elements in that revolution are nazi- who hates russia and want to kill russians.

But their support is just 2/3 percentage.

During that revolution, it is said, CIA brought criminal mercenary from Georgia- those mercenary and nazi are said to have killed people from both side- peaceful demonstrators as well as government security. This how, 2014 revolution became violent and president had to flee.

Question is how, were group that had 2/3 percent support able to coup? Answer is CIA.

Since then CIA been running Ukraine. After that revolution, eastern part broke out. Since, eastern part could not take part in the election, pro western kept on getting elected, but voters never supported for war.

And those in govt always were controlled by CIA.

After coup- west been arming, training ukraining army.

Around 2000- Remember, in Nepal, there used to be a series called 'primeminister', and it is said, that series is financed by CIA.

Same in Ukraine, they had a series called 'mr.president'. Guess who was the president in that series- current president of ukraine/zelenskey.

Guess who financed that series? same zoo who financed azove batallion.

And zelenskey won the election with huge majority. His agenda was- peaceful negotiation with russia and implement 'minsk agreement'. And Russia also been demanding implementation of 'minsk agreement'.

They always win election in the name of peace but it was just a lie to reach to power.

Like I mentioned before that- Deep state had been trying to start cold war with russia and china. And that is why they by force tried to make hillary clinton President. But failed.

And I have also said before, I started this thread to warn about that 'cold war'. """I told you so"""".

So, Anglo zoo been wanted to start cold war and they needed the reason. For russia, they created ukraine(georgia too but cause it is too small, they failed) And for china they created taiwan (they tried in hongkong too- other spots were japan, korea, india, Philippines but non cooperated till now)

And Putin/Russia been preparing for this since be came into power too.

It turned out, NATO were too confident, they hardly prepared, they only prepared in Ukraine only. While, Putin been preparing in the whole world. That is why Russia and China been cooperating for last 10-15 years.

I even said, just before the war, middle eastern ministers together went to China, that time I said, something big about to happen. Now we are seeing it. OPEC is cooperating with Russia.

So Putin had been preparing as well as NATO were trying to drag Russia into Ukraine too- NATO told ukraine to attack eastern ukraine that is when Russia began the war.

First was, NATO wanted to fight till the last willing ukrainian. But russia killed many of them. Now anglo zoo want to fight till the last ukrainian.

So they ordered zelenskey to force people to join army and fight russia. And they also ordered him to close opposition media as well as political parties. Today, there is no opposition in ukriane.

I think Putin/Russia did not want war, they were threatening to make NATO back away from Russia but they did not, they wanted to start cold war. This is why war Happened.

I think, half the army from ukraine are nato. Russia have already killed many and they themselves could have already lost 10000-20000.

Before the war, I thought, cause this war would destroy EU economy so european would never let this war happen. Turned out they are too dumb to see. So I was wrong about the war but right about collapse of EU economy.

I did not know, nato been arming ukriane army and nato army were inside ukraine. That is why, war went for longer. But russia too have only used part of their army.

In conclusion,

People of ukraine did not want this war. CIA(anglozoo) couped in Ukraine and since then they been making decisions. Tiny minority been running ukraine. Majority were lied during election. After getting election, that clown couped for anglo zoo. People today have zero voice. Or should I say, CIA using tiny minority to run ukraine. Just like in Nepal.

Amazing is, turned out european did not learn from their history. In second ww, they called zoo- thief, criminal, corrupt, crook, who sold their country for profit ........ and today, they still voted a zoo and history is repeating.
Finland and Sweden are open hosting US nukes.

Putin now should tell people living in capitals of those country to leave within 2 week and then Nuke their capitals, and send a clear and strong message, and to prevent future nuclear armageddon.

Page: « < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub