Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

National and International Event

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... > »

Author Post
RFK Jr. reveals the Biden administration denied his request for Secret Service protection after 88-days of no response.

"Since the assassination of my father in 1968, candidates for president are provided Secret Service protection. But not me," RFK Jr. said.

(Why fake news in Nepal dont publish this????)
Western media/social media banned people from talking about hunter biden's crime for a few year.

Now, hunter has pleaded 'guilty' and still there are 'many educated idiots who still follow fake news' especially in Nepal.

Ask, why fake news in Nepal not covering this story? Everything in Nepal is ran by foreign dalal and criminals.
तस्करीको एक क्विन्टल सुन मेरो होइन: दिपक मल्होत्रा
तर राजश्व अनुसन्धान भन्छ-'बरामद सुन मल्होत्राकै हो'

A lot of women/girls from media are gold diggers and marrying into well known criminal family during last decade or more.

Aba miss nepal ko ke huncha. And what about others when their sasura and sasu go to jail :'(

So many girls are marrying into well known criminal family.
Nepal repeatedly ignored efforts to launch direct flights to Pokhara, says Qatari envoy

During a farewell call on National Assembly chair, the ambassador says there are no hindrances in operating regular flights to Pokhara and Bhairahawa.

-- Indian assets in bureaucracy and political party behind????? We can read regularly- in dalal media saying- those airports are white elephant cause they are built by Chinese. Too many MF in Nepal and rest are too dumb to respond.

Russia offering to build more than a dozen projects in Nepal. During MCC- pro mcc said called anti mcc 'empty nationalist' for opposing MCC, where are they in Russian offer?

Are those pro MCC just dalal of embassy and/or those looking for visa????
CNN makes shocking pivot and is actually now reporting on the whistleblower's claims that the Department of Justice conducted a cover up operation for Hunter Biden.

twitter.com/i/status/1672339727591284736

Putin holds up a peace agreement that Ukraine & Russia signed over a YEAR ago, in spring 2022.

twitter.com/i/status/1670208406844502017

US 'intentionally released Covid virus in Wuhan' EU summit told

thestandard.com.hk/section-news/section/11/252653/US-'intentionally-released-Covid-virus-in-Wuhan'-EU-summit-told

former Prime Minister of France (2007-2012) explains during a recent audition at the French National Assembly that the large majority of foreign interference in France is committed by the Americans.

twitter.com/i/status/1668075665999138816

rapprochement is happening in lighting speed, why?
Media from Taiwan and China reported that after shared intelligence, they found out attacks they thought were conducted by the other side were wrong, someone else was behind them

chinatimes.com

The Arabs rise up:

According to classified documents leaked on Discord, when US President Joe Biden vowed to impose consequences on Saudi Arabia for slashing oil production last year, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman reportedly threatened to sever ties and inflict major economic pain against the United States in retaliation.

Is this why US Secretary of State made a desperate trip to Saudi Arabia trying to mend ties to make up for arrogant hegemonic bullying?

After WWII, the nazis were recycled and brought into the CIA.
The CIA has been developing fascist assets in Ukraine for 70 years.
The CIA has had a station in Ukraine since 1948 with operations directed against first the Soviet Union & then Russia.

twitter.com/i/status/1590077615985262592

Repeated COVID-19 Vaccination Weakens Immune System: Study

(I told you so)

Soros outlined how Eastern Europeans could be used as the "manpower" in coming conflicts in an effort to reduce the number of deaths in Western countries, which Soros argues the West would not politically tolerate, unlike the east of Europe.

Summary of the Durham report :

"The President of the United States was falsely accused of being a foreign agent of Russia and framed for treason by the FBI, the Justice Department, and the American media, and no one will be held accountable."

twitter.com/i/status/1658227296182890502

(what about isrealgate??)

The CIA's Allen Dulles personally recruited Mykola Lebed, a top aide to Stepan Bandera, the leader of the fascist OUN-B, after WWII, according to a 2010 study by the U.S. National Archives.

Even before the war was over, OSS were recruiting top NazisInUkraine as spie...

(How many aides of politicians of Nepal, generals are recruited by CIA/RAW/MI6???)

WHO Pushes "Early Childhood Masturbation" For Toddlers, Encourages Questions About Gender Identity For Kids Aged 4

(values of western white- respected by educated fools of Nepal)

"I set up a foundation in Ukraine before Ukraine became independent of Russia, and the foundation has been functioning ever since.
There was one person who was deeply involved with Ukraine and that's Biden"

-George Soros

twitter.com/i/status/1657861704980504579

(To the LAST UKRAINIAN!)
The FBI says it fears for the life of of an informant who revealed a Biden bribery scheme.

Meanwhile, a "missing" Biden informant has emerged from hiding. He speaks out on his own fears of the Biden administration.

Incredible, and maybe even unprecedented, answer by Arnaud Montebourg - former French Minister of Economy - to the question "what method do the Americans use to wage economic warfare against us?"

twitter.com/i/status/1665370246126125060

Showing your true colors:

"Ukraine is being armed as pawns of the West cause we have fun in killing, we have the most Javelins in the European continent, Maidan would have been a gay parade if not for Nazi influence"

-Yevhen Karas, leader of Ukraine's neo-Nazi gang C14

twitter.com/i/status/1664925312331796486

When you sniff too much coka cola!
CIA knows how to do background check.

twitter.com/i/status/1664567040408002560

Macron threatens Kiev: We will reconsider the support, if the counteroffensive fails

The West will reconsider its support to the Armed Forces of Ukraine if they fail in the promised counter-offensive, French President Emmanuel Macron said

(Meaning- if you die in your suicide mission, "Which we forced you to conduct", we will stop support :shock: )

People need to know the dark truth about Amnesty International. I was the speaker at an Amnesty AGM in Hong Kong some years ago. Now I wouldn't trust a single thing they say. Here's what their staff have been getting up to in this part of the world:

twitter.com/NuryVittachi/status/1663798920693317633
To the last Ukrainian!
Nobody gives a 4k about life of tools. If you dont fight corruption, you will ultimately meet the fate of Ukraine. Remember, In Nepal too, corrupt politician/bureaucracy/business/media/civil society all push for their personal benefit while dealing with evil foreigner.

twitter.com/i/status/1662556104444846082

..... People advocating expanding of NATO will keep on expanding it .... and when finally Russia responds ... same people will say- 'see why we need to expand NATO'..........

twitter.com/i/status/1662048787609579524

Eisenhower also said, 'The only antidote to that kind of accretion of power is a well-informed citizenry.' We ain't got that now.'

twitter.com/i/status/1660829822761971712

Children of comfort women have themselves become comfort women.

twitter.com/i/status/1660216058782023680

The 2022 Arab Youth Survey found that 73% want the US to disengage from the region.

A plurality blame US/NATO for the war in Ukraine.

China and Russia are more favorably seen than the West.

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1659229007508807692

In Thailand: Drama after the elections.

Young Harvard-educated guy - choice of US establishment - won 30% of the vote and has formed alliances to potentially become the next Prime Minister.

(Dont blindly support new politicians in Nepal- no more than giving them benefit of doubt)

twitter.com/Kanthan2030/status/1659605250653966338

Only Ukrainian did not see this coming. And educated idiots in Nepal.

twitter.com/i/status/1658983956589707264

"Qualcomm spies on smartphone users" - German security firm Nitrokey.

twitter.com/Kanthan2030/status/1659154905523974144

You are a sub-human. Trust me, you are. 99% are.

twitter.com/i/status/1659017501898833920

1988: US politicians destroying a Japanese boombox outside the Capitol Hill

twitter.com/Kanthan2030/status/1658908028043943936
youtube.com/watch?v=4dUJam83tLU
Government and local body should start working on Dengue prevention.

They should work on preventing water pit and tell people to do same. And take care of mosquito.
EU countries are discussing a ban on the transit of goods from the EU through Russia to third countries, the head of the European Commission, Uvrsula on der Leyen.

Remember, I said, one of the reasons anglozoo pushing ukraine war is to break relation between eu and china. And they use their agent inside the country/block against themselves.

Like, In Nepal, CIA agents inside Nepal begged for loan from CIA controlled IMF, World bank, ADB. Like MCC.
U.S. military bases aren't just about guns.
It is also about the broken lives of girls living near the bases - now the New York Times has decided to tell us about it.

For more than 60 years, the United States and South Korea have forced tens of thousands of Korean women and girls into prostitution and sexual slavery in special "comfort camps" near U.S. military bases in South Korea. "Women for pleasure" were recruited by the Korean side in various ways: some were deceived by promising to buy real estate on seniority, others were simply stolen from their families and forced to become prostitutes. Understandably, the American soldiers had no sympathy for them, nor did many of the locals.
And the officials explained to the girls the importance of their "work" in keeping the American army on their island and earning money for the country's economy.

Some dared to demand compensation years later, but it was only $2270 to $5300 and was more like a waving-off.

Source: New York Times

"Prostitute makes more money than regular people"- SECOND TO GOD

You can do research about other countries too- Taiwan, Philippines, Singapore
I began to hate Turkey and Erdogan after Syria war.

But if he lose in the election- the threat of Nuclear war will increase. Cause new guy says- he will be pro west meaning he could sanction pipeline and air travel for Russia and worse- could let NATO navy bac into black sea during this war (this is why Russia took control of Crimea and east of Ukraine) and could also join the war.

And Putin and Iran and Armenia could attack Azerbaijan cause till now Putin and Iran have not attacked Azerbaijan cause they dont want to disrespect Erdogan. Azerbaijan been disrespecting them.
To reduce demand: West increase rate,

When demand falls: Russia/OPEC then reduce supply

Then price back to where it is.

Russia/OPEC want oil at 70/80. West should accept it and let inflation rise instead of raising rates.

Their rate is already too high, economy has already collapsed and inflation is still high.

Only option for west is end the war, accept higher inflation for a year or two and end sanction.

Or already collapsed economy will turn into ashes like in Nepal.

When war ends- Russia will accept oil at 50-60.

No one can fight, supply side problem with high rate.
I want to see: Trump Vs RFKj

RFK: Biden debate would gift the world a lot of MEMEs.

I think Biden announced re-election bid to protect his son (also his circle like current foreign minister) AND Trump running to protect himself.

But think, Biden will drop himself.
South Africa's ruling African National Congress party has decided to withdraw the country from the International Criminal Court, said South African President Cyril Ramaposa.

This is the proof how important Russia is.

South Africa has hardly any interest with Russia compared to west and still they are withdrawing from ICC.

Why? Cause for the free world, Russia/China is their SAVIOUR, protector of their dignity- which they only have left a tiny bit, their prosperous future ....

People of Nepal do not understand it cause Nepalese dont have dignity. Bahunbad has destroyed Nepal.
Charles Liu: "US is not going to fight over Taiwan ... they may try to get Japanese to do it"

twitter.com/i/status/1647334654179934209

12bros of Nepal/10000bros of anglozoo

twitter.com/i/status/1646450591252770821

Indians are respected only in Nepal and Nepal gets opposite response from India. ... sati ko sarap

twitter.com/i/status/1646355382590230531

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1645430040660946944

twitter.com/i/status/1532859422875471872

Epstine did not kill himself (how many in Nepal (NGO) are proud of getting financed by Epstine (CIA/Mossad/MI6)

twitter.com/i/status/1643894719724781570

twitter.com/i/status/1643884733200228353

The US threatened to:

- Sanction the ICC
- Sanction countries that assist the ICC
- Arrest ICC judges and prosecutors!

twitter.com/i/status/1642971809095233537

How the US got the UN to say that Iraq had chemical weapons:

"You have 24 hours to leave the OPCW, and we have ways to retaliate against you.

We know where your kids live. You have two sons in New York."

twitter.com/Kanthan2030/status/1642997951328055296

Killary some list:

twitter.com/i/status/1642078024916144131
The Dragon has lift off!

The German press notes that the President of the European Commission , Ursula von der Leyen, had to leave China through the airport through the normal corridors.

A real diplomatic humiliation.....
twitter.com/i/status/1644652521925799936

Every chakka/rapist is a tough guy when s/he is in strong position, I have seen, and not much when s/he is on the chair (you know the famous chair).

Just like you, we will protect humanity in the same manner. You know what I mean.
1960s - US: WAR WAR WAR
Peace movement: Make Love, not War

2023 - US: WAR WAR WAR
China: Make Money, not War

Fortunately, PMs of Singpore, Malaysia and Spain are to make money and not war.
twitter.com/i/status/1640724696613240832

- In the world, those working at uno, ingo are considered as ho, while in Nepal- they are prestigious job.

Most of Nepalese working at uno, ingos, ngos are anti nepal, anti china, anti russia, pro west.

twitter.com/i/status/1638841488111960065

Nuland explains how deep the US has penetrated the Ukrainian state institutions. (everything is open and still educated idiots cant see it)

twitter.com/i/status/1581673310844178432

Seymour Hersh claims that during Scholz's visit to the US, sabotage at Nord Stream was discussed.

The CIA and German intelligence were asked to prepare an alternative story about the Nord Stream explosions for the media - journalist Seymour Hersh
Religion in Nepal:

- Hindu; just above 60%
- Christian: just above 14%
- Buddhist; just above 6%

Just like in economy. In Nepal those running economy are enemy of economy; those in NRB trying to destroy economy/banking/share market, those in share market- trying to destroy share market, those running insurance body- trying to destroy insurance sector.

Same way- happening in religion. I have joked this before- those harams mostly jholes and doggos; they oppose religious conversion by force or money, but they support those who are converting Nepalese- cia, eu.

Buddhist lost almost half to christianity.
It is said- China has started manufacturing '7nm chips'.

This is advanced level chips and now all they need is 4/5nm and they/world would be free.
Indonesian President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo has urged regional administrations in the country to wean themselves off foreign payment networks like Mastercard and Visa and start using credit cards issued by domestic banks to shield any transactions from possible geopolitical fallout that could disrupt economic transactions.

Jokowi said that the war in Ukraine with the attendant economic sanctions imposed by the United States could create problems as economic tools, including payment systems, could be used against countries perceived to have any involvement in the conflict.

twitter.com/i/status/1637702506120609795

Michigan Governor Admits COVID-19 Lockdowns Went Too Far

"'Rigorous' Maidan massacre expose suppressed by top academic journal

@I_Katchanovski marshaled copious evidence to show that Maidan protesters were killed by pro-coup snipers. He suspects political pressure prevented publication.

Jeffrey Epstein said he stopped hanging out with Trump 'when he realized Trump was a crook,' according to his brother
शेयरमा थोरै लगानीले पनि धेरै आम्दानी गर्न सकिन्छ,१० कित्ता शेयरले अहिले लाखौं लाखको सम्पत्ति भएकाे छ: गभर्नर अधिकारी

PAINFUL DEATH TO ALL BAHUNS!
International Criminal Court issues arrest warrant against Putin over war crimes

Russia should take out ICC judges. Kill all the MFs.

-----------------

Neither the US nor Russia nor China recognizes the geopoliticized International Kangaroo Court.
When it sought to charge the US for war crimes, the US sanctioned and threatened to arrest the Court, the Prosecutor, the judges...and their families too!

---------------

US is forcing Tik Tok to sell their US branch to US company.

China should make UN vote- If country forcing other country's company/branch to be sold to other company is OK or NOT.

And China should well document those countries who VOTE OK. And in future, can force that country's company to be sold to foreign country's company.

TikTok should use their algorithm to expose those countries/society which has banned them.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub