Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

F.Y. 2073-74 ko last transaction day in NEPSE.

Page: 1

Author Post
My experience this year.

2073/74 was really tough from a trading point of view, although i made huge profits from trading i also made huge calculator losses still not fulfilled till this day. From an investment point of view this year was terrible. huge amounts of cash frozen stocks. But i have good companies and a pool of mutual funds and ntc shares which will provide cash dividends in the not so distant future.

An example : I bought LICN at 3500 and rose to 3800 and still i didn't sell until i saw a fall as low as 1850. this was really devastating. Forget about these none of the shares i have are bad, yet all are still in heavy losses.

I am holding now. In nepse I know break even takes the longest time but after break even has reached 40-50% returns will be 3-4 months away.

Extremely Profitable shares this year.
SBL
CBBL
SWBBL
SIL
NLIC
EBL
NABIL
NICA
NBL
SKBBL
SEOS

Calculator losses ( Some)
LICN
CHCL
SHPC (Actual Loss)

Next year strategy:
Buy buy buy as little or much fund i can get my hands on to. Just like there is a saying din paxi raat ani feri din. This is the principle in each and every share market in the world. NEPSE is growing and we can see the biggest boom in nepse in years to come in the not so distant future.

Happy investment
F.Y. 2073-74 ko last transaction day in NEPSE. Let's c...aja kasko guess milcha.
NEPSE kati point le gatcha..waa..kati point le badcha..

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub