Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

सित्तैमा!!!नेप्से पोर्टफोलिओ ट्रयाकर

Page: 1

Author Post
#bluechipsnepal.... plz send me san_snx@hotmail.com
कसरि यो सफ्टवेयर प्राप्त गर्न सकिन्छ त सित्तै मा ? कृपया सुचित गर्नु हुन अनुरोध छ
please send me rimaljay_2005@yahoo.com
Now free offer is almost finished, now need to pay for it. The price is in different range:

1-10 symbol - 500 (Life Time)
10-25 symbol - 1000 (Life Time)
25-50 symbol - 2000 (Life Time)
50+ symbol - 2500 (Life Time)

please send in at santoshbaralnirdosh@gmail.com

Thank you for your support.
Please send me at amritgorkhali@gmail.com.
please send me at mtulachan@yahoo.com.if i like it i will buy.
Does this works smoothly on mac OS X? I am getting error on the formula calculated!!
It is excel based live Nepse Portfolio Tracker. It will provide you a real time Market Watch, Floating, Networth, Profit Loss on your investment with figure and Percentage. It will adjust your Right Share, Bonus Share and many more, You can Maintain your Ledger for your buy sell activities of shares. It Will Provide you Daily Pivot Calculation and Buy/Sell Signal. If you want this Portfolio Tracker please inbox me. It is available free of cost the small investor who own less than 10 Symbol. If you want more than 10 Script or more customization as per the requirement or you want to me to add more features for you differently then you contact me at my cell 9801035541. This tracker will help to protect and make safe your investment details upto you and your computer. If you want this tracker free of cost message me your email address to my https://www.facebook.com/bluechips.nepal inbox or if you want support my work and buy this tracker with your required symbol please call me at 9801035541.
LIVE PORTFOLIO
User posted image
ADD PORTFOLIO - Company Details
User posted image
ADD PORTFOLIO
User posted image
ADD PORTFOLIO - Bonus (Cash + Share) Details
User posted image
Daily Pivot Table
User posted image
Daily BUY/Sell Signal
User posted image