Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Overdraft loan

Page: 1

Author Post
धेरै पछि मलाइ कुनै साथिले challenge गरेको सम्झेर त्येही topic मा आयेको त साथी त गायब रैछ्न ।
यहि हो अल्प बुद्धि भयंकर भनेको ।
र यो सर्कारी र ढिलसुस्ती हुन्छ भनेर साथीहरूले पूर्वाग्रह राख्ने बैक र सुटेड बुटेड प्राइभेट बैंक बिच ज्ञान को फरक ।
मैले मेरो ज्ञान को घमण्ड गर्न खोजेको होइन तर हेर्दै नहेरी nrb directives को हवाला दिने प्राइभेट बैंक को पारा को कुरो गर्न खोजेको ।
मेरो प्रश्न को उत्तर दिन नसकेर साथी ले फोरम नै छाडेछन ।
जय होस jay jay money जि र वहाको प्राइभेट बैंक को।
Dear bala,You can take overdraft loan from any bank.Contact your near bank for loan.
Jay Jay Money g
I am still waiting for your reply
................................................?
Jay Jay Money
dear friend
which section part and page no?
I know few about unified directives but dont think there is the criteria of 8 feet road.
There are 22 parts which one friend?
There are 288 pages on which one page?
here is the unified directives of 2070/71
http://bfr.nrb.org.np/bfrdirectives.php?vw=15
« Last edit by nomoney4630 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:26 pm. »
Dear Nomoney4630,
Please go through the Unified Directives of FY 070/71. You may find it at the website of NRB too.

Regards
Jay Jay Money
I appreciate your suggestions jay jay money
I would be glad if you forward the part of directives which restricts to lend on the collateral having road access less than 8 ft.
If I dont know about that I would be benifited.
Newbise g
That is as you say b and c
Dear jay jay money g
We have swapped a loan from (first merged commercial bank) who was availing home/personal loan just 6 months ago @18%.
I think that was too much high at that time.
You may find many customer demanding such loan on 10 or belo 10 % at that time referring same bank.
Is not that interest rate autonomy to BM?
Dear Nomoney 4630 ji,
NRB has restrictions on flowing credit for the collateral which has road access less than 8 ft. Please don't spread wrong information unless you have strong justifications and references. B and C may however ratify it through their Board. And branch manager of which commercial bank have authority to reduce interest rate? Please list down some I will too meet one.

Regards
Jay Jay Money
Dear nomoney ji namaste. Thank you so much for your mail with explain rule of the NRB. I do as you said.
nomoneyji all kura ramro vanu vacha but c ra d ko satta b ra c hola. Haina ra?
Then you should visit few commercial banks and C, D class banks
The new commercial banks (such as century etc) may accept your collateral but not sure.
C and d class banks may easily accept your collateral.
Remember there is no any restriction to banks by NRB (even to A class) to lend upon collateral having road access of less than 8 feet road.
This is the rule developed by banks and Their BOD.
So now how much you can bargain with them may determine your interest rate and amount of lending.
Because private(do not having government ownership) bank usually give authority to Branch manager to reduce some percentage of interest rate as per customer their collateral and reputation.
In my opinion personal overdraft may fit for your purpose.
Dear Nomoney ji namaste. Thank you for your details mail.

My main interest is to use money as loan when I feel secure income. Some time I like to buy IPO it is not so risk and loan can be use only two months.

Some time I like to buy secondary share when I feel secure.

I do not care a little more interest rate.

I am looking C or D class bank does not matter but they should accept my collateral which is nice house and getting house rent Rs.27,000. per month just problem is just motorcycle accessible roar. House is situated on the heart of Chandol which is very near Baluwatar.

Regarding my income there are enough to pay interest. I like to get only Rs.30,00,000. ( 30 lakh).
Dear Bala ji
In my opinion Jay Jay Money is much correct.
Most of the commercial bank require 8 ft road access road to the collateral you are trying to pledge to bank.
Only collateral is not the criteria
Commercial banks provides 3 Types of revolving loan (which you may say od but od is little bit different)
Remember all od are revolving loans but all revolving loans are not the od.
Revolving loan types
1 Business Hypothication
Collateral 150 % of loan amount
and 30 % of stock margin
2 Business Overdraft
collateral 200 % of loan amount
30 % of NWA( Stock+recivable-payable)
3 personal/professional overdraft
200 % of collateral security
saving from income (annual)/ annual interest on od should be more than 2 times

Collateral should be easily salable and free of any legal dispute/ possibility of occurrence of legal disputes
To make the collateral easily salable bank may require 8 ft minimum road access, situated on metro polity or municipality etc and to make free of legal dispute bank may require the transfer of ownership crossing 6 months and 35 days etc

Commercial banks may be rigid on above criteria but comparatively c or d class bank may be flexible on those criteria but they may charge higher interest and service charge as compared to commercial bank.
Commercial bank can provide you business loans from 10 to 12 and personal/professional od on 11 to 13
Dear Jay Jay ji namaste and thank you so much for your kind mail. You wrote in previous post"I'd have given you my email ID if your property met the criteria as I belong to a commercial bank and really enjoy to flow credit for eligible borrowers."

I would like to request you to provide me your email ID if you do not mind.

With nest regards,

Shiva
www.nepalwildlife.net
s6mukhi@gmail.com
Bala ji, U r a businessman? Then You should know well how can get OD loan. Normally it is used in Business lack of fund.
Dear Bala Ji,
You can apply personal overdraft limit. Its a bit costlier in terms of interest rate as compare to term loan limits but its always handy for share traders like you. Regarding the nature of collateral, you can't get limit from commercial bank due to access road issue. Just to make you clear, only 8 ft road doesn't make you eligible but it should have road access as well, So access road of 8 ft is must for the OD limit. So I am not sure but for commercial properties without 8 ft access road even Infrastructure Dev Bank and Yeti Development Bank processes such limit subject to satisfactory income justification and repayment capacities. I'd have given you my email ID if your property met the criteria as I belong to a commercial bank and really enjoy to flow credit for eligible borrowers.

Regards
Jay Jay Money
Teipani teslai overdraft loan vanindaina bala ji. Overdraft loan vaneko ta business garda paisa pugena or business garna short period ko lagi dine ho.
I am businessman. Every thing I can manage what Bank need. But only I need the bank who accept my collateral.
Last time Tourism bank suppose to accept. They said some commercial area is acceptable if there is no 8 ft road.
'overdraft' loan generally disbursed for the business concern and business involved people, for salaried job and other monthly job income might get scheduled (EMI based) or Personal Loan Mr. Bala.
To get loan u must have atleast 8 ft wide road.
Dear Sharesansar reader namaste. I have new house in Kathmandu which is nice but there are only motorcycle access road. I like to buy share from Overdraft loan. I like to take overdraft loan which bank give me overdraft? My income source is no problem to the Bank.

Page: 1

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub