Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Why we investors are not opening a Demat Account ??

Page: 1 2 3 > »

Author Post
I am coming back to Nepal after around 6 years. I have many paper shares and I haven't collected any bonuses or cash dividends in the last 6 years. I would be so thankful for clear instructions on what is the best way for me to go ahead. Also, I want to sell most of the shares asap. I will appreciate your support and guidance.
I am coming back to Nepal after around 6 years. I have many paper shares and I haven't collected any bonuses or cash dividends in the last 6 years. I would be so thankful for clear instructions on what is the best way for me to go ahead. Also, I want to sell most of the shares asap. I will appreciate your support and guidance.
Nabil investment ma khata kholdai cha maile pani afno tatha afno pariwar sabai ko khata nabil ma nai khole ko chu
Nabil Investment ma DMAT khata kholna suru bhayo ki bhayana ? .............................. kasailai thaha chha ki
I have opened up D-mat account at Citizen Bank.
ho Nissan jee,
ma pani tapaiko kura ma sahamati janau chhu...

At least net bata aafno status ta herna paunu paryo ni... baru yearly charge leyos na tesko satta ma...
मैले DMAT खाता खोले,CIVIL CAPITAL मा ,

१५० रुपैया लाग्यो तर अब समस्या के भने

त्यो खातामा share जम्मा गर्न फेरी एउटा फोर्म भर्न पर्ने रहेछ l

आफुसंग खुत्रे share हरु २५ वटा कम्पनी जतिको छ र एउटा फोर्ममा एउटा

कम्पनीको मात्र भर्न मिल्ने रहेछ l

अब भिन्दा भिन्दै २५ वटा फोर्म भर्न पर्ने भो - यो अलि झमेला भो l

अर्को कुरा बच्चाहरुको भर्न पनि यस्तै हुने भो र

इन्टरनेटबाट चेक गर्न अहिले मिल्दैन रे - share घटबढ बारे बुझ्न civil मै जानु पर्ने रे

त्यो पनि अलि खल्लो भो l
Now I'm a DMAT A/C holder and you?
put hands on hands...open dmat a/c and be ready to trade from it.
primaryma matrai lagani garnne harulai ghata lagne vo. demat account kholnai parne vo, hoina ta?
learn2invest जी मैले पनि सुरुमा त्यस्तै सोचेको थिएँ । तर होइन रहेछ । डिम्याट खाता सेकेन्डरी बजारबाट खोल्नको लागि खोलिने खाता रहेछ । यस खातामा कुन कुन वैंकको कति शेयर खरिद गरियो सोको अभिलेख राख्ने रहेछ । शेयर किनेबापत तिर्नुपर्ने रकम र बेचेबापत प्राप्त हुने रकमको ट्रान्जेक्सन यसमा हुँदैन रहेछ ।
kasari lagu garidaichha CDSC ? please click link below:-

http://merolagani.com/NewsDetail.aspx?newsID=6482
« Last edit by mero sathi on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:55 am. »
sorry purano post here pachi thaha lagyo
demat account kholna kati charge lagcha sathi ho
Mahilo Bhai Ji,
mero name ma DP account open garna, maile aru kohi laai pathayer milchha ki mildaina hola? please advise!
One problem we may face in terms of margin lending, I suppose. Because, we will have surrendered our physical share certificates in process of demat, right ? Then, how do we proceed to lending banks or institutions, or how we convince them to proceed with the loans ? What will be the process ?
Ma ta kholdina.SCB,EBL jasto co. le ta ahile same afno share lai demat gareka chhainan ma ta kholdina.
I HAVE ALSO OPENED DMAT ACCOUNT AND WAITING FOR IS FULL SWING OPERATION.
DEAR FRIENDS HURRY UP
Appuai ! yo Mailobhai le ta k saro janeko ho ? Thanks and appreciated for your valuable information.
thank you for the information i am going to open an account are you guys
Very useful discussion. Thanks a lot Mahilo bhai jee.
Dear Neir ji Please read the above posts for simplicity Mailobhai sir has written it clearly and in detail
What is the procedure to open demat account?
I am planning to open CDS account!
whats about you guys?
thanks Mahilobhaiji ! thanks a lot
Sorry Guys have been out for long time...

Q1. Submission Form for IPO...
> It won't help much until IPO procedure remains same or until Issue Manager's goes online.

Benefit can be seen, when you will shares will be allocated to you. You need not to get in line to get copy of your share certificate. The certificate will be automatically deposited in your account. Just check the Balance.

Q2. No Specific reason to choose ACE capital. I just mentioned I have opened there. Whoever will provide good service you can go and open there. I thing all are excellent.

> To see total people who opened demat account you can go to cdsc website.
http://www.cdscnp.com
- Scroll down to bottom, there you will see CDSC update with the information

- Very thanks to Jay Ganesh... I have noticed that the number of accounts are increasing. When I created this thread only 516 accounts was opened. Now it has reached to 526. That's great CRAWLING UP.

Let's see more.

We can share our experiences of opening demat account too.. Please share. Any queries let me know.

Page: 1 2 3 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub