Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Dear ivestors, Its Selling Time (Have patience to read it)

Page: 1 2 >

Author Post
great going Riging sir
NAYA NAYA SIKARU LE YO HERUM MAJJALE
if there was an formula or method to close to correctly forcast the future of share prices, then most will make money from this business. no such thing exist in this area. nevertheless deeper study will help to a great extent. naive person in the share market have more chance to loose, except if a person is lucky to accidentally invest in the right script.

looking at the price movement in 2013-2014 of various scripts ex-post, it can be seen that one could have made over 500% profit in a year's time. this by trading right scripts every 15 days. there were some script, which gained over 50% just in one week.
Seed money jee le yo abhiyan chalaunu vako NEPSE 450 hunda dekhi ho. ahile 1100 pugna lagisakyo. chil ayo vanera challa tipne bani rahechha kyare sathiko.
dear seed money jee, can you give the name of reference book to know the methodology which you have talked to know about the share prices?
Within your price range; NMB, CZBIL, LBL, SANIMA, MBL, SBL will be better. But in my experience, NIB, NIC, CHCL, SBI, EBL, NABIL, SCB will be the best scrips for those investors who can hold 3-4 years.
I want to invest some money at the Share market which share is good for investment and I wan to hold the share for about 3 to 5 years I want to buy a share with the price from 300-500
Seedmoney Jee,
I am not an expert but literate. I'm not good in English but can communicate. About 5 years ago, I purchased 50 units share of NABIL. I paid NPR 2,16,650 including broker's commission (per unit price was more than 4300 rupees). NABIL has been giving me bonus share every year. Now I have 157 units of its share. I can sell them @ 2400 per unit (it means 157*2400 = 376800 rupees). Besides this NABIL has been constantly giving us handsome cash dividend every year. If I had deposited this amount in a fixed account of a bank, the interest won't be that much. So, for me an investment on share market is good until I won't have better option.
Dear FREEMAN,शेयर बजारबाट नाफा कमाउन घटेको बेला किन्ने र बढेको बेला बेच्दा राम्रो हैन र ?
थप जानकारीका लागि - http://www.sharesansar.com/forum/topic.php?id=1209 all pages.
Really Market is Falling. I am also slowly selling seeing the market trend.
Thanks god, i exited at right time..

I think Sharebazar is going downward to reflect realistic shareprice of listed company.
Careful Consideration
o The thinking involved before making a decision to invest in stocks includes how to actually do it and in what stocks to invest. First someone has to decide whether he is willing to take on some risk and place his money on a stock that he hopes will increase in value.
o Why Do It!
o Investing in the stock market has one overriding goal: to make money. A typical reason why people will choose to invest in stocks rather than other avenues can be because she likes a specific industry or company. Maybe a company has come up with a new product with potential to revolutionize communications, or possibly new techniques that were developed by a company in the banking field. In other cases she may want to invest in a stable blue chip company with a good track record and is looking for a slow, long-term gain over a period of years, to perhaps enhance her retirement fund or pay for college tuition. In other cases, she may take a bigger risk and invest in smaller penny stock companies that she expects will do well in the near future. Excitement and thrill are factors as well, with anticipation of hitting it big by owning a piece of a company she likes and having the opportunity to flourish with it.
Stock Market Versus Other Investments
o Stocks provide but one avenue of investing. There are corporate and government bonds available, which are considered less risky than stocks but typically offer smaller returns, that are commonly found in portfolios. Investing in commodities such as gold or silver is yet another avenue, as is real estate, while some choose to invest in themselves through self-employment. Many investors have a diversified portfolio as a protection, so that if one form of investment takes a downward turn, there is still opportunity that the other instruments will be doing well and dampen the loss. Stocks are considered to be one of the most risky investments but also offer a chance to reap large rewards as the continuation of this opportunity remains prevalent. :)
Thanks Seedmoney ji for your views

Let me express my views on the formation of BOD in the thread " POINTS to PONDER: Is it necessary to differentiate Promoter Share and General Public Share in secondary Market?"
« Last edit by admin on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:13 am. »
Dear Ramen Bro,

your view is philisophically correct.. But i have the opinion otherway round..
BFI are promoted by investors so called promotor and the share hold by them is promoto share. The supreme body of the BFIs is Board of Director.. The person in Board is of course a Promotor as well.. As u said, promotor can't involve in the management, but the promotor who is in Board has great influence in the management... Not only that promotor in Board but those all who falls in his pannel.. There is huge politics in the combination of Board of a BFI having 7 crore paid up capital, what would be a situation in a billion Bank.. These things wont come in market or news, so we assume that management in independent but influenced by promotors indirectly..
I think the discussion here is little bit deviated from the original theme.

One prominent issue in investing in BFI is that, why there is different treatment in investing in BFIs in there Promter Share and General Public Share ???
Since both share yields same return, should there be any differences between Promoter Share and General Public Share in secondary market ?

to know your views I am opening new thread " POINTS to PONDER: Is it necessary to differentiate Promoter Share and General Public Share in secondary Market?"

Please express your views on relevant thread.
« Last edit by admin on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:12 am. »
Thanks jojo ji for for your views.

Let's suppose we want to establish a BFI, Obviously we need to promote that BFI. But Regulators say that I we can not participate in Management of That BFI. Then naturally we can only invest in BFI as an Founder Investors. Then again regulators bars these Original investors not to have loan and credit facilities except for personal purposes. Sounds like once we initially invested in a BFI we are not allowed to manage the BFIs plus we can not have services from other BFIs too.

In my opinion the regulator such as NRB should focus on protecting depositors of BFIs. He should not make any differences between its primary and secondary investors. The Security Board must be focused on protecting general investors against any foul play that might be orchestrated by initial investors and the Management. If this not going to happen fundamentally,I personally think, there is no use of promoting public companies in Nepal and consequently no chances for general public shares. Instead they (regulators) give licence to do such business to private limited companies and monitor them strictly for the protection of their customers or general public.

Your opinions will be appreciated..
The difference between Promoter Share and General Public Share is too much prominent every place.Because
these two type of shares come into two completely different categories from the time first ever company was established,these were taken as two different things.
Personally I think there should not be any differences between Promoter Share and General Public Share at least after some lock in period.
Since promoters can not be engaged in management of the BFIs, you should not put restrictions on entry and exist conditions for them.
In such case no new investors will be interested promoting any new businesses where they do not have any control.
Promoter share lai public share ma change garne Rastra bank ko nirnaya nai share bazaar ma sono laganikarta lai marne nirnaya ho.Rastra bank le nai sano laganikarta lai share bazaar bata tarsauna khojeko chha vane kohi small investor lai pani thik chhaina yo bazaar tyo bela samma hamilai thik chhaina Jahile samma sabai promoter share public ma change gari sakdainan.Jai hos NRB ko jaslai sandhai big investor haruko hit ko matra sochchha.
Dear Seedmoney ji

I'm not a guru or seasoned investor in stock market. Like as you've said you started studying the market recently, i also started watching secondary markets not far often. but in my very personal observation, for most of the investors, I think, 'Greater Fool Theory" is applicable and for some seasoned investors "Odd Lot Theory" is applicable. The combination of participants influenced by these theories as well as other theories keep market running.

To be frank.. I don't know in which situation the market is.. For sure the market is in bullish trend now; but I don't know how long it will be. this Trend will take a turn when there are lower number of more fools..
i think we are in mid phase of bullish trend.
Help me Ramen Bro,

As per your analysis.......
In Present market situatoin, which theory is more applicable..?? Greater Fool or Odd Lot..

In which situation the market is?? is it bigining, midway or extreme..??
Yes Seedmoney ji in some extent it can be said that market is uncertain, but not for long run. (cause in long run the drunken people still reach his home)

Burton Malkiel coined "Random Walk Theory" to describe the stock market. I personally think that this theory is suitable for not a market player but for those observers who are ignorant of market information.
So far no unified theory is able to fully explain the financial market. My personal preferences mainly goes to two popular theories. "Greater Fool Theory" and "Odd Lot Theory".

The so called simple strategy Warren Buffet taking: buying when every one is panic to sell and Sell when every one is buying is the behavior described in "Odd Lot Theory".

And I somehow of the opinion that most naive investors are ( unknowingly ) influenced by "Greater Fool Theory" and most of the times, seasoned investors practices "Odd Lot Theory". Still both can make money and both can loose money. But the last group of investors of first category always loose money where as the last group of investors of second category always make money. The earlier investors of both categories always have time to correct their mistake or minimize their loss or maximize their profit.
Dear Ramen Bro,

Its sound realistic and funny to hear "Greater Fool Theory"

I would like to say one more theory to add some sense of humour...

Its "Random Walk Theory"

The market move up and down randomely like a drunk person walks on street. The move is truly unpredictable and illogical...

What is your take on this??
Thanks Raman for the greater fool theory........
The truth is that market is full of fools.....

Page: 1 2 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub