Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Nepal needs Balen to success for peaceful revolution.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1 2 >

Author Post
काठमाडौँ महानगरले गर्‍यो झन्डै ५ हजार कुकुर-बिरालोको बन्ध्याकरण

Nice. Stray dogs have been a big problem. Those who release pet dogs should be fined in lakhs.

Something has to be done about monkeys too.
सरकारले सय रोपनी जग्गा दिए क्रिकेट रंगशाला बनाउन पहल गर्ने बालेनको घोषणा
https://clickmandu.com/2023/09/264179.html

Why dont you ask Mr Chiri Babu for partnership & utlize Dhobighat मल पोखरी land ?
भोलिदेखि काठमाडौं महानगर भित्रका हलमा भारतीय फिल्मको प्रदर्शन रोक्ने बालेनको घोषणा

I dont like indian move, but I support 'Freedom' ...

..... so I would like to ask- WHY?
"पीडितहरुले स्थानीय र प्रदेश सरकारबाट न्याय नपाएर काठमाडौं आइपुग्नुले हाम्रो संघीयतामाथि निर्मम प्रश्न गरिरहेको छ"
One should focus on what can be achieved and dont get bothered by what cant be done.

If someone is behind failure, expose them.

Balen needs counseling and motivation- I am ready to be your counselor (I am not professional counselor or academic, but, as you know, I am SECOND TO GOD!) for free.
Parking is not just parking, Parking is also livelihood.

Not just for local business but also for vehicle owners too.

It has an influence to make or break politics.
Decoration lights:

In order for decorative lights to look pretty- Design and color are not just enough, Main source of light should not be too bright compared to decorative lights' light.
Balen needs to start building mini parks: Greenery, sitting arrangements- using cheap marble, slightly inclined backward, easy to clean- fighting, water taps, toilet, parking etc.

- Around temples. Can start from Bhadrakali. Clean the surrounding, fixing damages, use cheap marble, light decoration.

- By road side with ample space.

- River side.

Kathmandu metro should also organize food festivals during week ends to create job and promote night life- In open places, by the side of big roads.
Balen needs to organize a volunteer/help coordination office in KTM mahanagarpalika.

Where, you ask/organize people and institution to provide free room for landless and free shutter for footpath vendors.
(You should call them or personally visit them asking for help and you should record conversation and upload it in the social media)

When suata koiral ko doggo became governor, he forced banks (who pay highest tax in Nepal) to spend 1% for public (he said, it was a punishment for not implementing his personal order)(And that same governor gave himself a free car for life from People/NRB's money)

(This is wrong but, still let's do it)
- Balen should force (pass a law/rule) all NGO/INGO and Media (and political party) to provide 10% of their space for free for landless and illegal road vendors.

They may hate it, but you will get public support. Their hate is not a problem since they are not voter of independent or new party. People will support you cause people hate them. Only problem is, some people may think- Govt/Balen has went after them today, some day they may come for us too. Tell those people, You will go after hypocrite only.

I know, this is not possible, but act as if you are about to start this ""to start 'public conversation in this matter'"". It will be fun, trust me. Let's destroy hypocrite.
This is -1of3- thread I started to push for revolution.

Balen winning and -probably rise of ghanta and improvement of halo- is the sign of people's anger and revolution.

It's less like 'I(candidate/party) am going to win'
Rather more like 'We(voter) will give you victory'.
Prakash man's constituency and power is in kathmandu which is the center of our economy, where share market is.

And still, I have never heard prakash man talking about share market, economy.

And still he thinks he is a politician, he understands politics.

If he had regularly came forward in support of the economy, share market- he could have increased his national support, not just from kathmandu.

You know nothing. Go enjoy your 'baje le gade ra gayako arabau ko sampati', stay away from politics.
Ganesh man ko paap!!!!
all of us know ............... :mrgreen:
and the winner will be .................
I can predict the winner in KTM 1 with 100% accuracy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I believe in Balen's area, New ones including rpp will get at least 25% extra vote than Balen got(75+K votes).

There is one problem in Kathmandu 1, vote looks like, it is dividing among new ones.

We should conduct social media survey among- kharel, bum and mishra ........ And who ever wins, every one who is looking for a peaceful revolution, vote for the most likely to win.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnvkW-q8_Tw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRwZYAqnm1M

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH04UZEThm4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGvx73T1Lek

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cho00qY9p8Q

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YtJiSY8bAg

(9.30)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPPjvgZrzcE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZ7LeUhPRY

Congress, communist no longer able to compete with Manange, Nepal needs new party, new politician to compete with goons like manage in politics.

VOTE NEW! VOTE RIGHT!
Setting has crossed all lines.

Here their doggo are threatening to jail public, and there their doggo passed a rule where candidate from one party can run election using other party's symbol.

VOTE RIGHT! As if you die if you vote wrong.
फेसबुकको शेयर, ट्याग, कमेन्टमा पनि निर्वाचन आयोगको निगरानी
https://www.onlinekhabar.com/2022/10/1209451
कुहिने फोहोर काठमाडौंमै व्यवस्थापन गर्न ३ स्थानको पहिचान

- Good job by Balen. 75-90% of waste could be degradable waste. If this is done, Kathmandu valley could tolerate waste blockade for 1-2 month. Hope they put- paper, wood, leather etc in this category.

Another good job, testing food items (Balen said it, hope he start it soon). Local govt can give this job to private sector. And they can be paid by provided commission from fines up to 70-90%.

Those who import damaged and expired goods should be jailed for 10 year and fine should be 100 times.
Nepali system-

Nepalese work in arab and system in Nepal- politics, bureaucracy, police, judges, media, business houses, goons etc- is to loot that money through setting.

Politics- sets all: bureaucracy, police, judges, media, business houses, goons

Bureaucracy- Documentation

Police- Kidnap those who try to stop it and threaten them

Judge- Make black into white

Media- Brain wash, confuse, divert, get support

Business house- Loot more through market

Goons- Regular muscles (same in panchyat. Panchyat used goons for regular muscle work and if there is organized dissident then send army or police)

And there are foreign masters: They demand Nepal to be sold, if politicians dont, then used their crimes to blackmail and even kill. All politicians do in Nepal- loot, buy vote, setting and make foreign masters happy.

And still, family members whose member is in arab votes for same congress and communists.

Wonder how many from share market will still vote for congress and communists?

VOTE RIGHT

धेरै त 'ओली'बाले सके,

अब बाँकि भाको 'एमाले'लाई,

'बा' को छोराले सक्ने सुरशार गरे छन्, :) :) l
बालेन र रविहरुलाई हातगोडाले सम्झाउन महेश बस्नेतले दिए निर्देशन

भक्तपुरमा सोमबार आयोजित कार्यक्रममा बस्नेतले रवीन्द्र मिश्र, रवि लामिछाने, बालेन, रमेश खरेल लगायतका नेतामाथि आपत्ति जनक शब्द प्रयोग गर्दै आक्रमण गर्न भनेका हुन्

Sharpen your khukuris, they may have 5000-10000 goons, one lakh of us can easily eradicate those goons.

VOTE RIGHT, we are in last stage.
Waste management:

It's time for plan B (war mode). It's time for Balen to go ballastic.

1: Balen needs to hit social media. Balen needs to present himself as victim and expose those who been creating problem. Do point out who are they- communist, congress- but say forces are preventing waste disposal.

Target should be raise the voice of people and target enemy during election. Ask support from people.

Dont name names, but tell people in detail- how forces been creating problem in waste dumping. Finding dumping site is not job of a mayor, its job of central govt.

In upcoming general election, enemy of people, enemy of kathmandu valley who been playing with life, health of public by preventing waste management should be defeated. Congress and communist should be defeated.

2: Some local attacked vehicles of metro. This is terrorism. Those should be identified and encountered. Country can not be ran with hijada style.

Government not investigating the case and not punishing the terrorist means, dalal congress is involved.

3: APF should be used in giving protection of metro waste employee. Those who create problem, their land should be investigated. How they got the land? If they are member of any political party? Criminal gang involvement?

4: Balen has met with all the major leader of political party. That was a right move. Now, next phase, its time to met rebel politicians live Bhim Rowal.

5: Audit wade's account.

Its time to go to social media and tell people in detail, who is creating problem.
These old age peoples of parties
Kongress, Aaimale, Maiost, & Others
Maiost Party is the disease of Nepal

How can kongress and maiost be one? its a shit
All these should be eliminated

My Future, Coming Generation Future Lies deeply in this election SO TO TEACH THEM A LESSON
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE THESE PARTIES
VOTE INDEPENDENT PEOPLES

....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....

Page: 1 2 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub