Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

What started chain reaction, Monitory policy-2078 did. Dipendra bahadur chettery is gonna die in a year or two.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 11 12 13 14 15

Author Post
Crisis began- or should I say, action.

- dependra bahadur chettry said NEPSE should be 700.
- NRB anti share market, anti economy/liquidity monitory policy of 2078.

Reaction:

1: First was share market collapse.
2: Liquidity crisis.
3: Interest rate crisis.

I shall give you a lot of analysis and prediction about short and mid term future long before it happens. Cause I am "SECOND TO GOD".

Anti share market always lead to economic crisis. Dipendra babadur was anti share market, he advised as per his hatret, jelousy.

His advice lead to what village idiot FM did. Whose out come is monitory policy of 2078.

Cause of the monitory policy, there is share market crisis which will play a role in economic crisis. Cause of monitory policy we have liquidity and interest crisis.

Cause of economic crisis, liquidity crisis and interest crisis, Dependra bahadur chettery will suffer in this hotel business and cause of his huge loan....... and cause of tension, and of his old age, he may die in a year or two. Current date is 2021.10.18 Hope he dies tomorrow.

I am sure, advisers gave negative advice about share market and banking to NRB and sher bahadur secretly. ...... Remember I keep on saying....... doggos, corrupts hate share market, economy......... those advisers around nrb and sher bahadur are doggo, corrupt ...... I also said, kukur ko buddi hundaina, buddi hune kukur hundaina. Those NRB officials are also corrupt and dalals.
Since, people of Nepal dont have big brain enough to hold memory, I am starting this thread.

What lead to what, what is the starting point that started chain reaction? I shall let you in this thread.

Page: « < ... 11 12 13 14 15

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub