Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE INVESTOR & TRADER FORUM !!!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... > »

Author Post
Yesterday Market gave a Gap up Opening on News flow of Corona Beema Settlement and rallied 47 odd Points.

Now the Question is Whether the rally will fizzle out in just One Hour in Today's Trading Session or Not ??

I continue to stay away from the market as the Liqudity Scenerio is not yet improved in the Market.

I personally feel it's just a Relief Rally only.

Happy Trading !!
I was Haveing Tea/Coffee/Churoot in one of the Cafe.

There was one Group sitting adjacent to My Table and were Discussing About Hydro.

One of the Person A in the Group said " Nepal le yeti X Crore of Bijuli bechyo bharat ma aba Hydro Company ka share haru 1000/- Pugxa"

The Other B said " Ke garam tah dai, 2-3 rupiyaa byaj ma Paisa uthayera kun xai Hydro ko share kin dim ?? "

A Said " XXX Hydro ko share Kin bhai, Yo 1500 Pugni Kura xa "

I was just smiling within myself listining to their Conversion. :D :D

I Guess none of them have Read the Balanace Sheet of the Company but were fasicated by the Power Export News.

There theory was based on that Current 10-12 EPS Company will give 100% Bonus.

Ummm they are the Pigs of the Stock Markets who are here in the market to get Slaughtered.
deepak_mm Jee is the most lovely person in this forum for his very very very very good analysis and true depiction of market and market psychology. I am very worried about the circle which he leads or allegedly leads if there is any. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
@Ramesh N We are evaluating at the moment, There is Higher Probability that we might Downgrade the Golden Support level of 1656-1720.
:D :mrgreen: :lol:
Thank you Deepak ji for the valuable opinion !!
Are u changing your Golden Support Level of 1656-1720 ?
This is the Active Thread at the Moment !!

The CRR Hike by 100 basis Point likely to Suck the Liqudity of Approx 50 ARAB from the Banking System.

The SLR Rate from 10.00 % to @ 12.00 % Now Bydefault has said Now CD ratio to be mainated by Commercial Bank is 88% from Earlier ratio of 90%.

Policy Rate @ 8.5% from Earlier Rate @ 7.5% indicates Cost of fund will be Higher in the Upcoming Days.

These will get effective in the Month of Bhadra still few days are left to get it effective.

Taking Loan & making Investment in Stock Market & Real Estate Market is a Big No.....

Just Evaluationg whether we need to further Downgrad the NEPSE Target from the Earlier Given Target on NEPSE.

The SLR hike by 200 Basis Point is some what giving a Clue that the Central Bank is in a Mood to to Make CRR @ 5.00% in upcoming few Months.

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:14 am. »
As per Multiple Portal the Monetary Policy is scheduled today.

The Key figure to watch in the Monetary Policy.

Many Investor and Trader Focus area will be 4/12. But my Area of Focus will be :-

1. NRB will keep SLR rate as it is or is likely to hike SLR rate ??

2. CRR hike is likely on Card but whether it will soft by 50 Basis Point or it will Agressive by 100 basis Point, What's will be future Guidence on CRR whether Hawkish or Dovish in Nature.

3. What will be Policy Rate ?? Whether it will kept it unchanged or likely to Reduce or Hike ?? Future Guidence of Policy Rate will be the major Key Trigger for the Market.

Increment on these above these will not in the favour of the Equity Market but will be Good for the Bond Market.

Let's see what happens, Fingre Crossed 🤞🤞

Happy Investment !!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I did not read the content, I thought they were talking about last year.
On of the News Portal says :-

There is Sharp Rise in CD Ratio of BFI Surpassing 90+ level over Night.

The latest data is Yet Not Published by the NRB on CD Ratio on its Web Portal.

The Link is Below :-

https://bizmandu.com/content/20220718132642.html

Let's see How much Negative Tick is seen in the Today's Market.
Nepali le Dubai ma villa kinyo ra villa kinna nasakne le crypto ma udayo bhanne holan :) :)
In Fiscal Year 2077-78 During Corona & Lock Down Nepal received the Highest level of Remittance recorded till date which is around 9 Kharab 61 Arab NPR in simple 961 Arab NPR.

Which was also the Trigger for the Bull seen in FY 2077-78.

Let's see the Final data for the Fiscal Year 2078-79 which ended Yesterday.

The Remittance Data for 2078-79 is expected to be far lower then its Previous Financial Year, The Final data yet under Compilation.

Happy Investment !!
Yesterday $$ made a New Record all time High against NPR surpassing 128/- Mark, Makeing a Peak Rate of 128.17 and Finally Settled @ 128.11.

Now We have approached a very Crucial level on $$.

If $$ Surpass 128.32 mark and Continue to Hold above that mark then Next Trajectory Level for USD against NPR will 136/- mark in short term.

Today Being the Last Trading Day of the Financial Year we will witness some sort of Foul Play among the Fund Manager to Balance their NAV.

Some may Dump to ensure the NAV of their Competitor reduces and will Buy to increase their NAV.

Today it's a 2 Hour Trading Session, thus the Decesion making has to very Fast in Nature based on the short time trading session.

Will Love to watch today's game in the Market.

Happy Investment !!
"Greedy Investor & Traders only generally gets "UTTANO" when they become the part of the last leg Move" and it happened. Now waiting for ATL otherwise 1720
Since Nepalese like to consume and not save and invest, I am getting out of Nepse as soon as I can. I was lucky to be 40 percent cash at around 2800. Also, most of my investment was done between 1100 and 1800. So, I am in a good spot compared to many of our fellow investors. I would rather have 12 percent deposit rate than gamble money on Nepse and make brokers rich.
I still shake my head at people bidding Chandra Giri Hills and over-budget scammy hydros to new heights. My only regret is not getting into HDL at 1100 in 2019 despite identifying its potential. I would have 7x-8x my money on it.
Since Nepalese are all about consumption, I should probably open a fancy restaurant/bar so that nuevo rich and their kids can come and spend their money. More chances of getting rich there.
However, I will keep my dry powder if it gets back to 1100. I think in five years, when all these FUDs and uncertainties are gone, it will pay back handsomely.
For my selfish reason and lessons to greedy investors, I invite 1100.
Our target 2032 is met . We are in comfy zone & in position to exit any time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
NO UTTANO, NO GHOPTO :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Market made a Strong UPMOVE of 230+ odd Point in a Span of just 1 Week only.

The UPMOVE seen in the Market indicates there is a FOMO Rally. ( Fear of Missing Out Rally).

Once again the Greed has start Dominating in the Market as the market has viloted many technical rules once again as we saw @3200/- Level.

Fundamentally the Macro Economic scenerio are not in the favour of the Bulls.

Greedy Investor & Traders only generally gets "UTTANO" when they become the part of the last leg Move.

Thought of the Day " Control Your Greed Emotion"

HAPPY WEEKEND !!
यस अघिका बुल र वियरमा पनि बजार अघिल्लाे बुलकाे उच्च विन्दु भन्दा केही तल बसेकाे थियाे । जस्तै बजार १८८१ पछि फर्केर त्यस अघिकाे उच्च विन्दु ११७५ भन्दा केही तल बसेकाे थियाे त्यस्तै गरी अहिलेकाे बजार पनि १७।१८ सय भन्दा तल जाने देखिदैन । तरलताकाे अवस्था ठीक नभएसम्म धेरै माथि पनि जाने देखिदैन । लगानीकर्ताकाे पैसा उठ्न लामाे समय लाग्न सक्ने देखियाे, Holding cost बढ्ने भयाे ।
All this bitchin but market is not going down :lol: :lol: :lol: deepak_mm jee
Yesterday US $$ made a New Record all time high of 126.34 against NPR.

The Ashad session is on thus Many Corporate Houses are in the Process of Paying the Income Tax to the Goverment.

The Tax Collection Figure will show how our economy is Performing.

This will also result in money going out of the Banking system to the Goverment Treasury followed by Purchase of Treasury Bills.

How the Banking & Finance Sector will re-balance its CD ratio due to above act is the big question at the moment.

NOC is in financial Stress to met its Financial Obligation to IOC.

The Big Question is Will the NOC will default the Payment to IOC ??

If Yes then there could be disturabce in the fuel supply to the General Public, the day to day work of General Public will be hampered.

This NOC issue has to be addressed as soon as possible, else we are stepping 1 step towards Sri Lanka.

Hope soon a quick action and Decesion is taken by the Goverment.

Happy Investment !!
Today USD is likely to make all time New High against NPR @125.80+ against its last time high of 125.72/-

As NEPSE could not sustain 1983 mark yesterday as there was a frequent rejection by the market thus resulted Nepse to close at Negative Zone.

Today there will be Profit Booking Session by the Punter who were able to catch the Stocks at the lowest level of the Year.

NEPSE immidiate Intraday Support is Pegged @1902 followed by 1883 & 1874 is the Last Leg for the Market.

A Breach of 1874 will give Stronger Technical Advantage to the Bear.

Happy Investment !!
Yesterday Market made an Agressive Move on Strong Punter Participation after formation of Hammer Pattern on Daily Chart.

Now the Market need to Surpass 1983 then followed by 1992 & thus 2000 Physiological mark for the Momentum to Continue further upswing.

Failure to Surpass level 1 of 1983 on closing basis means market is likely to go back from where it started in coming days.

I have no Exposure in the Market at the moment.

The Punter will make an effort to Surpass 1983, followed by 1992 but 2000/- to act as Tough Nut to crack.

Let's see their activity for the Day.

What I Personally feel 1983/- will itself act as a Big barrier by 11:30, early tick price is not taken into consideration.

Happy Investment !!
Khatrai ho hamro deepak_mm jee kosley banako raixa ho aesto talented personality lai investment consultant.

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub