Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NEPSE INVESTOR & TRADER FORUM !!!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... > »

Author Post
There is a Slight Change in the date for holding above 2065/- till Magh 12.

As we need to add two more Trading session after Magh 12 as 2 trading session is lost due to SONAM LOSAR AND YETI CRASH Event.

The Conclusion Date is Magh 16.
Market dropped from 2277.42 to 2190.42/-

A drop of 87 Points from its Top, Is this Next 3200 Jr (Junior) ??..

Market Holding 2065/- till Magh 12 gives conclusion that Market has formed Botton else bottom has yet not been formed by the Market.

Happy Trading !!
Today I was studying Few Trade datas on NEPSE and came to the Conclusion that Today was the Topi Diwas.

Guys Who bought Today were actually in the last leg of this Unmove Momentum.

Stock Market is a Business of Greed, some Sells Greed and some buy Greed.

Disciplined Investor always Win.

Good Night and Sweet Dreams.
By Magh 12, NEPSE will (hopefully) be 2300+.

For coming 3/4 day, there may or may not be pressure due to quarter end and profit booking, though.
Kharo Month of Poush continue to show kharo moves in Nepse.

We Continue to remain in sidelines and continue to watch the moves in the Nepse.

Till Now as on till Poush 21 there is continuation of momentum in the Market, Which I call it as Relief Rally at the moment.

If Nepse continue to Hold above 2065/- level till Magh 12 then we come to the conclusion that Nepse has formed the Bottom.

Else will stick to our Previous statement only for the likely bottom level of 1656 to 1720 on Nepse.

Still awaiting for the Central Bank Monetory Policy, What will be its instance on CRR in upcoming Policy, whether they will suck the liquidity from the Banking system or Not ??

Till then it's a trader's market only till then they will continue to dominate the Market.

Happy Trading to Traders.
Today Central Bank to Auction Treasury Bill worth 18.5 Billion NPR.

This will absorb the existing Liqudity from the Banking System.

Market is also likely to React to Political event of Comrade Prachanda taking oath as PM.

Today Strong Precaution is advised in the Market as high Volatility is expected in this Kharo Month of Poush.

Happy Investment !!
Today is the First Trading day of the Kharo Month of Poush.

Today 1880/- is a crucial level to watch.

A break below 1880/- and continuation of trade below 1880/- will trigger Sell off for the Next Level of 1838/-

A break below 1838/- will trigger Nepse to make a new 52 Week Low, a Level below 1800/-.

Trader and Investor should make a cautious approach whether to Buy in this Kharo Month of Poush, or After the End of Tharo Month of Poush.

Happy Investment !!
thank you for the updates, Governor speech, as published in ekantipur, conflicts with nonline statements about CD ratio and other factors supporting the liquidity ease. I believe there will be lower low during "M Adhikari ko palo ma"
In a span of 3 Months Nepse made 3 attempts to kiss 2000/- mark but was unsuccessful.

Now the daily chart suggest once 1880/- level is broken then selling will emerge for the Target of 1838/-.

But if 1838/- is broken on closing basis then we will witness a New 52 Week low on Nepse, A level below 1800/-.

We continue to remain on the sidelines just as a spectator and watching the match between Bull and Bear.

Happy Investment !
My Dream Team for FIFA world Cup 2022 England lost the Match against France in the Quarter Final.

Now my Wish is too see Croatia and Morocco win the Semi Final. Let's see My Wish is Fulfilled or Not.

🤔🤔👀👀
Nepali Congress @ 56, UML @ 44 & Maobadi Centre @17 in Pratakshya.

2 More Seat left for the Conclusion.

Bajura Nepali Congress V/s UML.

Dolakha UML V/s Maobadi Centre.

Unified Socalist need few thousands Vote to garner Seat under Samanupatik.

Let's See the Final Outcome.
did they change goal rule?
canada's ball went in and came out.
In The Long Run, It Seems Only RIGHTIST & LEFTIST party will come into existence

Like BFI, the existing parties should go for merger & acquistion

Only Two Parties In Nepal will give the required stability

For Now the Dirty Politics Has Began as none has the majority

..BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
Among the Battled 5 Seats between Congress & UML the Congress took on to 4 Seats and 1 seat battle is still on for Sunsari 04. Let see who takes it.

Congress now at 50+4 and UML at 44+0.

Now what is there on Card for the Rest 3 seat which are :-

Dolakha 01, Bajura 01 and Shyanja 02.

As Congress being the Biggest Party very soon First Lady of the State has to call the Nepali Congress to Form the Goverment and ask the Nepali Congress to Prove the Majority in the Given Deadline.

Don't know Whether Congress will be able to Form the Bahumat Sarkar or Almat Sarkar.

I Personally Feel to Bailout the Country from Political Crisis both Nepali Congress and UML should join hand Togather keeping their Personal Problem apart to Form the Goverment to give Political Stability to the Country else the External Power will easily Play in our Country.
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:39 am. »
Nepali Congress 50 Seat is Confirmed & UML 44 Seats Confirmed in Pratakshya !!

Now the Tought Fight is between NC & UML for 5 Seats !!

Lets see who Grab what in that 5 Seat.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
नेपाल सरकारले बैदेशिक रोजगारलाई व्यवस्थित गरेर मानव तस्करी रोक्न सकेको भए, कतारमा काम गर्न जाने धेरै नेपालीहरुको ज्यान बच्थ्यो।
So no world cup this time!

I have decided to boycott the world cup cause qatar kill many workers and been financing terrorists like isis, alCIAda. :mrgreen:
FIFA WORLD CUP WILL BEGIN FROM SUNDAY.

MY DREAM TEAM FOR FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 is :-

ENGLAND !!
General Election is Around the Cornor !!

Many Politician trying their Luck one again for the Next 5 Years.

Even I will casting my Vote !!

My Vote is For UML (Sun).......
trend reversal ayeko ho ?
It's has been 16 months now as we stayed away from the Market.

Over the Period of 16 month just evaluate whether investment in Share Equity was Wise or investment in Bank FD was Wise in General.

What is happening with regards to New issuance Broker License, though I am not interested in Brokerage license as it will not going to be a Profitable Business looking at the Current Scenerio for the New Cumor for few Years for Sure.

Happy Investment !!
thank you Deepak ji for the updates
We are Downgrading our Previous Golden Support level stated @ 1656-1720 level to 1629-1638 as a part of the Recent rating upgrade.

Now the Fresh Golden Support level Pegged by us is @ 1629-1638.

The recent Downgrade is due to India unwillingness to increase the Threshold limit of Power Export Import limit beyond 364 Megawatt with certain +/- % applicable on the limit.

Goverment Sector Power Companies will not to be much impacted by the Current Power Import Export Agreement.

But Private Sector Hydro Power Companies will be impacted who are in Q for seeking Approval for the sale of their Power to India.

Today Market is likely to see a lot of Action in Hydro Power Sector.

We Continue to remain in side line since last 15 Months and still count down is on.

Happy Investment
thank you Deepak ji
Yesterday Market gave a Gap up Opening on News flow of Corona Beema Settlement and rallied 47 odd Points.

Now the Question is Whether the rally will fizzle out in just One Hour in Today's Trading Session or Not ??

I continue to stay away from the market as the Liqudity Scenerio is not yet improved in the Market.

I personally feel it's just a Relief Rally only.

Happy Trading !!

Page: « < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub