Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > »

Author Post
@ Rising Sun

Now the Silver Support of 2120/---
yr wish has been granted.

what now???
The Bull and Bear Fight is Still on.

Today is the Last Day to know who will be the Ultimate winner !!

2405 is the Victory Mark for Both Bull and Bear !!

Close above 2405/- will indicate Bull Player are the Winner and Close Below 2405 will indicate Bear Player are the Winner.

If Nepse Close above 2405/- then the Short term upside Tgt of Nepse is Pegged @ 2575/- But if it closes below 2405/- the Short term Down side Target of Nepse is Pegged @ 2120/-

There is No activity from our side in the Market, We Continue to remain in Side line only, We won't Participate in Market till Chaitra 26.

Remittance inflow continue to remain weak and Central Bank has Forex Reserve to maintain import upto 7 Months only at the Moment.

This will Trigger Marwadi Community to Convert their NPR based cash Assets such as Stocks, Debenture, Bonds, FD, Bank Balance, etc to INR or INR equivalent Cash Assets.

This behaviour Pattern to Trigger Further Liqudity Crunch in the Banking System, Whatever Gentleman Agreement the Bankers do among
themselves for Intrest Rate it is bound to be broken for Sure !!

Disclosure : The Above statement is for Study and Entertainment Purpose only !! Plzz, do strong Research before making any Financial Decesion !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:59 am. »
Today is the Last trading session Day for NEPSE to close above 2405/-.

Failure to close above 2405/- will lead Nepse for the Silver Support level of 2120/- in Upcoming days.

Currently Nepse is 5% UC @ 2395.93 Up by 114.25 Points and Trading is Halted !!

Let's see what is on Card !! 😁😁

Happy Investment !!
The Broze Support of NEPSE Pegged @ 2405/- was a Tough Nut to be Cracked by Bear Players but that Level was easily Broken, What Triggered the Break Down of Bronze Support was Comrade Prachanda Comment on Capital Market.

As now the Bronze Level of 2405/- is Alreday Broken, Now Need to See Whether NEPSE Climbs Backs 2405/- Level or Not ??

One Trading session has Passed now 2 More Trading Session is Left.

NEPSE unable to Climb Back 2405/- Level in Next 2 Trading Session then it means NEPSE will Head Towards the Silver Support Level of 2120/-

Lets see for 2 more trading Session for NEPSE.

Happy Investment !!
NEPSE Continue to remain under the control of the Bear.

Though I am not active in the Market at all it has been more then 2 months and multiple days.

At the Current Juncture 2405/- remains a very Strong Bronze Support level and its a Tough Nut to Crack by Bear Players. Intraday swing is not taken into consideration.

But if Market closes below Bronze support of 2405/- and Continue to trade below 2405 for upcoming 3 trading session then the Next Down side Leg for Nepse will open fo Strong Silver Support of 2120/-

And if Silver Support is also broken then Golden Support of 1656/-

The Moral of the Statement :: Want to Buy Bronze Now or Silver Later or Gold at last !!

Disclosure : The Above Statement is for Entertainment Purpose only, It should not considered as a Financial advice or Tip. One must consult an expert advisor before making any Financial Decesion.
Oh !!
Nepse Formed a New Intraday low of approx 2440 on 06 DEC 2021, Now has broken its Previous low Level of 2480 approx formed on 19 0ct 2021.

THE NEPSE CONTINUE TO REMAIN BEARISH !!

Don't know how long this Bearish Cycle is here to stay.

:roll: :roll:
NEPSE After forming a Low @ Approx @ 2480/- Zone on 19 OCT some Bulls Player Pushed the NEPSE till Approx 2880 Level which was made on 03 NOV 2021.

There is No Activity by us in the Market since last many days and we are not tracking the Market too these days.

Overall we are Not Bullish on Nepse as an INDEX but still Continue to Have a Bearish View on INDEX.

But My Hand is Itiching to remove that itchness i am Planning to Buy 10-20 Odd Kittas in 2 Companies :-

To Begin with i will Prefer to use the Scrips with a God Name :-

1. Manakamana Smart Laghubittya ( MKLB )
2. Maha Laxmi Bikas Bank ( MLBL)

Happy Investment !!
Deepak sir market went up as expected. Tomorrow NICA holders might go berserk !!
Some Short term Traders bought on Wednesday and Market Moved up by 60 odd Points but could not maintain its gains on Thursday.

Prior to that on Tuesday some manged to Buy at Lower levels @2480-2500 level.

Tuesday Buyer got delivery of Shares on Thursday and Wednesday Buyer on Friday.

Now both Tuesday and Wednesday Buyer whose Purchase price is @ lower level will be able to Sell their shares on Sunday !!

Now there is a Media Coverage on Governer statement :-

नेपाल राष्ट्र बैंकका गभर्नर महाप्रसाद अधिकारीले तत्काल कर्जाकाे ब्याजदर नबढ्ने बताएका छन् ।

It's a mere Coincidence or a Trick to Trap Retail Investor to Sell their shares @ Higher Rate on Sunday Trading Session.

Buyer should not get Agressive by seeing a Uptick in Price, let the Turnover of 3 Arab Surpass before making a Buy, Who are still willing to Buy at Current Level.

Happy Investment !!
Thank you Deepak sir, yesterday I put my bet on MKLB @1649 evaluating the -4%
The Market Continue to remain like a falling knife, Yesterday downfall has further put us in cautious mode.

Earlier we had plan to Buy below 2450 mark considering 2425-26 to be a Potential bounce back Level, but looking at yesterday approx 3% fall in Index we have changed our mind to Buy below 2380 level only considering 2347-55 to be next Potential Level for Bounce back.

2100 is the Magic Number for Nepse if Broken then 1656 is on card for Nepse !!

Remittance inflow has reduced by 11 odd percentage approx, which suggest the Liqudity pressure to Continue in the Banking System.

The Rainfall in the Terai Belt has impacted the harvest of Paddy which will result in lower GDP.

Higher Intrest Rate to impact Hydro Power companies which has work in Progress and which has huge debt in Balance Sheet.

Don't know what is Quantam of losses beared by the Farmers, what could be Potential insurance Claim Figures yet to be assessed.

Happy Investment !!

Invest and Trade wisely !!
Todays Stock to Watch is MKLB (Manakamana Smart Laghubittya) whose Support Level is Near 1775/-.

Let's see Whether is breaks that Support Level of 1775/- or We Witness a strong Bounce Back !!

Kindly Note Average Trade Price of 1775/- Should be considered based 1000 Kitta Volume atleast not based on 10 Kitta based break Down :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If Average Trade Price is above 1850 is seen then Technical based Buy is Advised in MKLB.

Though i dont like this Stock much but it has the Tendency to Move Fast in Upward Direction as Now 10 Kitta based major Sell off has alreday happened & Major Volume based Buy is Above 2000 Average Price, It's also a Ideal Candidate for Stock Cornering if that happens then i won't be Surprised seeing its Price Above 4K.

Happy Investment !!
NEPSE BELOW 2600/- MARK !!

LACK LUSTURE TRADE !!
Finally Nepse has confirmed Formation of Shooting Star on Daily Chart !!

Next Buy Level on Nepse has to be below 2450/-

Happy Investment !!
On 13 Sept 2021 Nepse Formed an Early Indication of Shooting Star and It fell for Continious for 5 Days including that that till 21 Sept and Bounced Back in Second Half on 21 Sept.

On 23 Sept 2021 Nepse Again formed an Early Indication of Shooting star Pattern & it Fell for Continious 4 Days including that Day till 04 Oct and Bounced on 04 Oct in Second Half on 04 OCT 2021.

Today 10 OCT 2021 Nepse Again formed an Early Indication of Shooting Star Pattern, Now it Looks like it is likely to Drag Down NEPSE Below 2450/- Mark and might Bounce Back from 2425-26 Level.

These are Data forcasted based on Past Performance.

Happy Investment !!
Thank you Deepak sir
2 and 3, at once, then.
I have Started Liqudating My Long Positions as some i have manged to Sell in Break Even and some in 2-3% Profit and some in the Losses in range of 3-5% based on my Purchase Price !!

Now i will Buying into the Market only if any of these 3 Scenerios happens :-

1. If Nepse Comes Closer to 2300/- Mark.

2. If Nepse Surpass 3200/- Mark.

3. Or Once the NEPSE Turnover starts trading @ 9 Arab Mark !!

As on Last Session i am 60% Invested in the Market and will be reducing my holdings to 20% Soon.

Happy Investment !!
Wo ever told what ever only sector that will help in bearish sector is microfinance. I have bought DDBL @2400 last bull market I decided to keep it I am in profit now and the same i have bought SBI @1200 last bull market I have kept it I am still in 35% loss so compare....
@ Millionare Your Point of view is also correct to great extent.

But everybody need to understand that currently we in the Bear Market, and only few stocks are likely to Outperform.

And I feel Micro Finance to Outperform but the Quantam of return will not be that high.

Now Nepse is likely to Become a Traders market where Small gain in Price should be used as a Profit Booking Oppurtinity.

The Downside Risk is still open for the Nepse till 2300 level as still lots of traders and Investor are stucked at higher level.

I too have stop Deploying further cash in the Market and is currently 60% already invested in the Market.

I am too sitting on an average 10% loss at the moment.

The Volume shrinkage has put me in Dilema whether to Sell on Rise or Not but a break below 2300/- level will lead to Stoploss of my Position which is still Open.

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:44 pm. »
Millionaire Ji, these are all valid points. But it's also true that micro is the only sector that has consistently outperformed nepse irrespective of market conditions. I have long held 30 percent micros in my portfolio. And it has never disappointed irrespective of market conditions-- although regulators have always tried to rein in its price. Like other sectors, microfinance also has too many bad apples and due diligence needed on the part of investors to separate wheat from chaffs.
Technically deepak ji might be right. But I strongly oppose his idea to go for Microfinance for these reasons:

1. All commerical banks have to offload their holding of microfinance by Poush end 2078. The supply of promoter share will create certain degree of resistance in ordinary shares price too.
2. NRB has put stringent measures to dividend distribution above 20% and issuance of right shares.
3. Microfinances have created price disparity in NePse: Look at the price of a commerical bank and microfinance with the same dividend capacity.

Leaving few exceptions of well-established scrips with constantly better dividends, my preference is NO NO to microfinance.
thank you sir for your guidance
@ Curiouskanxo The further Downside range for Micro Finance is very minimum but the upper range is Maximum.

Apart from that the Dividend Announcement has also began and few Micro has declared attractive Dividends.

Thus Risk is minimum in Micro Finance but the Reward will be maximum.

Based on the Price maintained by MKLB we are likely to re rate the Micro Finance Sector soon.

Happy Investment !!

Page: « < ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub