Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

NIFRA Price Prediction

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1 2 >

Author Post
Buying @ 540 during the first bullish breakout and selling @ 615 gave me good returns.
But after trading of significant voulume, I re-entered @ 600 (My mistake to enter early).
Eversince then, I'm badly stuck and losing patience, as I've 50% of the trading fund in it.
Now, when I see gross volume of last 90 days, there is net buy of approximately 1.5 crore kitta above 540 (I'm sure they are still holding) but the price is not moving up.
Trading around 540 now means either still IPO flooding (the decreasing volume indicates it) or few big holders selling in loss, which is unlikely.
Assuming the bullish trend continues, can anyone foresee how NIFRA gonna behave in next couple of months?
Raising 8 arba in equity and another $30m in bonds without a single project on the pipeline seems farfetched. The word is that these funds may not be enough to lend to the kinds of projects they are about to finance. Please contact the company so that you are better informed.

There are many items on the website not yet updated. It's a WIP (work in progress).
@DalioBuff Your conjecture may become true. However, I browsed on NIFRA's site and clicked on projects tab. There is nothing. No projects yet. Where is this EPS growth coming from that you mentioned in the next few years besides earning interests?
I think not buying or unloading NIFRA shares at this stage would be a huge mistake.

In order to understand a firm's trajectory one must not ignore it's life cycle. NIFRA is just passed its startup phase (2-3 years) and now onto a aggressive growth phase which can last anywhere from 4 to 10 years or more. Buying a company during the growth phase most always seems a little expensive however this is the nature of investments in highly sought after growth companies. The trick to sustain current valuation is for the company to increase it's earnings faster than it's market price. Imagine if you had the chance to buy STC or NICA 4-5 years ago albeit they had ridiculous valuation. But their earnings followed quicker than price and the price itself has gone up many folds. This can be said for companies (especially tech) outside of Nepal. Amazon at one point was trading at 500 times earnings and there are so many other examples. And Amazon's earnings delivered so the price was justified.

NIFRA's price to me seems low compare to it's earnings trajectory.- we may as well call it undervalued. Note that I'm not saying that one should buy a wonderful company at any price. Only invest if you understand how this company is going to heavily finance those firms who will transform the living standards of oridinary nepalis. Along with NIFRA I like NRIC and UPPER's earnings ability. These are the bellwether blue chip companies one should have in their porfolio in my opinion.
I See NIFRA @ 365/- in Coming 1-2 months Time Frame.

Looking at Upper Circuit in Upper Tamakoshi Price, Few Traders Bought under assumtion for a Quick Buck in NIFRA.

Though Among them some will Make Quick Bucks, who are Smart Enough to Book Profit Immediately !!

The Valuation are Still Expensive, Any Downtrend in Market will hit it Hard !!
I also happen to enter in to the nifra club. Go with the flow
युट्युब हेरेरै सिके नक्कली नोट बनाउन, कीर्तिपुरमा नोट छाप्ने दुई जना प्रहरीले समात्यो

aba nifra ko ke huncha :mrgreen:
Long way to go for me
From the current context we expect NIFRA to be SAMSUNG of Nepal in about 10 years :)

The kinds and the amount of infrastructure to be built (so we can catch up with the developed world) is VERY MASSIVE.

I mean who dares to raise $30m worth of capital outside of Nepal this quickly ... takes guts. And this is just the beginning.
Yes it's 4th highest volume today since NIFRA started trading.
People are investing on the size of the company and scale of business in future: then NRCI and now NIFRA.
No surprise if it meets NRIC pretty soon.
Prices in bull have proved that fundamentals of a company seldom matter.
« Last edit by Millionaire on Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:48 pm. »
nifra is following the path of nric...........daily wise floor sheet of nric was similar to nifra............. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Except for all those who go around barking "crash crash", I wish all make good money by dashian and a lot lot more in this bull.

And for those "crash" investor, dont make too much.
new man ji, i wish you recover all your money and get handsome profit as well

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
nifra form ma aye jasto cha .......long way to go for me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
after looking the buyer list i am very relieved now
New man ji ,
Your 4 years old history may repeat again.
Everbody (not talking about Somebody) makes mistake in stock market. But intelligent investors wont repeat the same mistake again and again. :mrgreen:
f***** nifra ko rate 0 nai ho but k garnu........i was on buy call from the very beginning but topi lagaine day ma po haat paryo
Nifra rate 0 is due to deepak ji involvement, he just sold his 50 kitta yesterdaay ..

Hats off Deepak ji to your power,

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What actually happened? is it due to TMS?

User posted image
ahile samma ta thikai cha rising sun ji...........bau ko 1 ghaderi jala jasto cha
NIFRA crashed 100%, you are ok new man ji
NIFRA price flux is a SCAM run by operators & Ghripathis
NIFRA is a company alike HIDCL whose EPS wud remain low for long range of time
NIFRA Projects would have high gestation period
NIFRA aint a good scrip to invest for those seeking high returns fundamentally
NIFRA & Reinsurance cannot be compared

....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA...
Yes somebody ji....
@newman, does that mean that you lost almost 7 lakhs in a days temporarily..

damn....
If we were in bearish phase ....the price of nifra would be 80,but we are in bullish mode.....so I added 5000 units on 726....am I a gambler?

Page: 1 2 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub