Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

3800-5000 by Dashain

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > »

Author Post
Great opportunity has arrive to invest for long term who missed earlier rocket.

Hold cash and get into as soon as NEPSE is close to bottom.

virus graph may be close to peak in India.

In kathmandu, they are testing 10thousand plus , hope they test 12-15k daily in kathmandu, in lumbini peak seem to be close , so we may see peak shortly after India does.

Eagerly waiting for lockdown boom in NEPSE. Importers may have reduced summer import and will definitely reduce dashain import too, which money may join NEPSE very soon.
You never know.
Yes 3800/- By Dashian !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
3800 by Dashain now seems possible. :mrgreen:
Gentle reminder:

Since, march 16 (last 35 days)- date of start of recent bull in Dev bank sector, total transaction is 30 billion.

Since, last 10 trading days, total transaction is 15 billion.

Total shares available in secondary market of dev bank sector is 50 billion.

Soon, dev sector will be fully, perfectly cornered.

Then what?

When best sector in NEPSE, tragically/idiotically/cause of idiot big investor, the least grew sector in NEPSE last year, the sector with the best growth in profit, that's not it, dev banks have given loan at lowest spread rate- what happens when they increase premium by just .75%?

Every body needs to divert half of their long term investment into dev sector. And MNBBL has the highest, most stable growth in the market.

ROCKET ROCKET ROCKET

PS: Last few days, dev bank sector has been leading NEPSE, probably the first time in the history of NEPSE. Remember, there was a time, general insurance was treated like a step child then came a time, everybody talked and walked general insurance. I think, dev time has come.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:36 pm. »
Total market capitalization of Dev bank is 100 billion. Which is less than 3%.

Half of those is promoter shares, so in market there is only 50 billion worth of shares.

During last 4 month, total traded shares of dev bank is almost twice of 50 billion.

Just imagine, what if all the dev bank's share go in the hand of big players????? Never seen ROCKET.

You have been holding dev bank for weeks or months or even weeks, and what if you sold tomorrow and in a month, its price doubles. All you will have is go around complaining, regretting and having bad dream.

How people get rich? When their assets value rockets. If they convert their assets into cash, those will never get rich even though how much interest banks give. High interest means nothing more than high inflation. Increasing in assets value makes one rich, not holding cash. Many have made that mistake, tomorrow you join that club. Which club do you want to join, loser's club? or MNBBL club? whose this year's profit growth is almost 50% and will grow even high when bfis stop competition in giving loan at base rate.

Development bank sector needs just 50 billion for cornering and during last 4 month, about 100 billion of shares have already been treaded. And growth in dev sector is the best.

The easiest path to richness is buy and hold dev banks. I held dev for 8 years now, and when bull starts, I join RICH BOY'S CLUB. Want to join me? buy dev bank and hold for ever.
Unless you know what is in 3rd qtr BS and when it will be published, why are you booking profit in earning season?

Those who dont have insider info should have different strategy from those who do have insider information.

THINK!
if your fren in pokhara is still holding what he had, i am sure now its worth more than 75 crore..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Crashed 80%. That's a lot. Wonder if that crash happened the last time or the before. I think, if it was during last time, then, he must have invested heavily in hydro.

I think, my crash was 50%-60%.

If he started with a little investment, then he is a winner.

Before last year, 90% of those who invest in shares, just buy never sell. They say, I dont care if price increase or decrease, I would never sell. They have no idea about share, company, economy and still keep on investing and they know, over time, market always go up. And those who have invested over last 5-30 year or more have increased value by many many times.

Which is a right think to do if you dont understand share, or economy or the company.

All needs to invest even if they dont understand. If you dont understand, invest for long term, for life.

In Nepal, only those who has insider info can trade.

I could not make money during last bull cause that was my first bull. I was thinking long term. I always had belief, share market always goes up over time, in mid term. Correction is regular while crash is very seldom. But eventually it always goes up and breaks record. But you have to invest in many companies and sector.
I have a friend in pokhara, who is regarded as nirmal pradhan of pokhara.......u may not believe, once his portfolio had reached to 50 karod but it has narrowed down to 10 karod.......it happend because he wanted to be a long term investor.........
I sold non, New Man ji. I rather bought few hundred to support bull. I sold no shares when NEPSE made the record that time, cause I was long term investor.

I made a good capital gain that time, and lost everything during the crash. Even went negative in wealth, twice for a few weeks.
Rising sun ji.....what did u do when mnbbl was at 1600...did u book the profit
I have been talking about MNBBL for many many years now like some baula, which is the no 1 company in NEPSE. There was 5 year of bear. Then finally bull arrives. And for a year, MNBBL hardly increase while garbage rockets.

Now we have proof why.

Cause they have been buying garbage shares like- AHPC, CBL, Gorkha finance with public's money.

All organization with public money should be made public about their investment quarterly with BS also info about shares they sold during the quarter.

Things are getting better and better for good companies. Latest, GIC kanda is good for good companies. Great for me too since my only way I can make decision is based on companies performance and future projection- I hardly get insider info. Time to rock MNBBL.
Bull needs to slap those who come to sell in panic just cause of one insurance.
I believe this week is going to the D day for Development Bank.

This week should give clear indication of bull in Development Bank.

Remember, dev banks sector has the best growth and most importantly, supply is just 3%. It can easily triple and still looks fundamentally reasonable and after quarterly report, become undervalued again.

Dev bank increased the least last year. This year should be dev bank's year.

Very seldom, Deepak ji and I are in the same side. Something huge could be happening in dev bank sector. Think 100 times before selling. We have waited for years, dont destroy your faith now.

Correction: Below post, I said MNBBL could increase 8 times in this bull. It is suppose to be 20 times.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:51 pm. »
MNBBL needs 600 to reach previous valuation. It needs to reach 1000 to cover interest.

Total trading has been 7 billion. Look like many traders are still studying which sector is about to go boom.

When they find out, Game is about to start in dev bank, they are gonna jump in, but will soon find out, supply of DEV bank is just 3%. So if just 5% tries to jump into dev bank, dev bank will go super rocket.

In a few day, traders most likely swap their shares for dev bank.

Unlike garbage, Dev bank can easily increase more than 3 times and still look fundamentally sound. Fundamental can support MNBBL to increase to 5 times by dashain and 8 times in this bull. Who knows, if players get control over dev bank, price could increase unlimited.
People have tripped their money by investing on junks..

MNBBL increase is just peanuts compared to that.

MNBBL must reach over 1000 to give any happiness to its bearer..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Haitta, The Rising Sun ji le sabai lai MNBBLian nai banaidiya.

Happy New Year all :D :D :D
Networth of MNBBL portfolio is almost DOUBLED in last one year period.
Closing price on 29th Jun (after lock down opening ) was 247 and todays closing price is 432 with 11.25% bonus in between.
Nice Gain but ये दिल मांगे MORE :mrgreen:
Abako barsa 2078 saal mnbbl ra banking maye rahoss! Sabailai naya barsa ko subhakamana.
यस फाेरमका साथीहरूमा नवबर्ष २०७८ काे हार्दिक मंगलमय शुभकामना
नेप्से २०७८ मा ५००० पार गराेस् ।
Yes We are Bullish on BFI

Devlopment Banks to Outperform the Most !!

@ The Rising Sun Your MNBBL is just 13 Rs Away based on today Close Price to a give a Big Bullish Break Out !!

If that Happens then MNBBL wil Hit the Target of 583/- in a Very Short Span of time may be Before 15 Baisakh Only.

Hold it Tight !!
Happy NEW YEAR!

2077 was bull year for NEPSE and garbage company but not for majority of BFIs.

2078 will be bull year for BFIs.

BFIs gained record business in 2077 but they gave most of the loan at close to base rate. In 2078, they are highly likely to increase loan interest, by a little- 1-1.5% which would impact on profit by a lot, on those which were given at close to base rate.....

Just imagine how much profit will it increase. Record business plus, increase on interest on loan by 1-1.5%. Those bfis like MNBBL which has huge business will make a lot of it.

2078 will be year of MNBBL.
Yes !!

Developement Banks Looks very Promising for the Q3 Play !!

Hold it Tight for atleast till Baisakh 15.

Happy Investment !!
cont.....

BFI.......2nd qtr.... 3rd qtr target to maintain 2nd qtr ......8th month profit............conclusion (amount in billion)

MNBBL.. .615 ..... .92 ........ .86 ........ Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

MLBL .... .347 ..... .520 ...... .461 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be higher than 2nd qtr EPS

NABBC .. .0015 ... .0023 .... NA ........ Meaning, its price should be more than 50% higher than MNBBL :mrgreen:

KRBL .... .018 ..... .027 ...... .28 ....... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

SADBL .. .165 .... .247 ...... .271 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

EDBL .... .099 ... .150 ...... .126 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

MDBL ... .07 ...... .105 ..... .092 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

GBBL ... .393 .... .589 ..... .533 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

KSBBL .. .390 ... .585 ..... .508 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be higher than 2nd qtr EPS

CORBL .. .013 ... .021 .... .005 ...... Meaning Let's triple its price than that of MNBBL

JBBL .... .306 ... .459 .... .444 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

SHINE .. .261 ... .392 ... .379 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

LBBL .... .262 ... .393 .... .326 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

SINDU . .034 ... .051 .... .04 ........ Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be higher than 2nd qtr EPS

cont ......

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub