Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

3800-5000 by Dashain

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > »

Author Post
Crashed 80%. That's a lot. Wonder if that crash happened the last time or the before. I think, if it was during last time, then, he must have invested heavily in hydro.

I think, my crash was 50%-60%.

If he started with a little investment, then he is a winner.

Before last year, 90% of those who invest in shares, just buy never sell. They say, I dont care if price increase or decrease, I would never sell. They have no idea about share, company, economy and still keep on investing and they know, over time, market always go up. And those who have invested over last 5-30 year or more have increased value by many many times.

Which is a right think to do if you dont understand share, or economy or the company.

All needs to invest even if they dont understand. If you dont understand, invest for long term, for life.

In Nepal, only those who has insider info can trade.

I could not make money during last bull cause that was my first bull. I was thinking long term. I always had belief, share market always goes up over time, in mid term. Correction is regular while crash is very seldom. But eventually it always goes up and breaks record. But you have to invest in many companies and sector.
I have a friend in pokhara, who is regarded as nirmal pradhan of pokhara.......u may not believe, once his portfolio had reached to 50 karod but it has narrowed down to 10 karod.......it happend because he wanted to be a long term investor.........
I sold non, New Man ji. I rather bought few hundred to support bull. I sold no shares when NEPSE made the record that time, cause I was long term investor.

I made a good capital gain that time, and lost everything during the crash. Even went negative in wealth, twice for a few weeks.
Rising sun ji.....what did u do when mnbbl was at 1600...did u book the profit
I have been talking about MNBBL for many many years now like some baula, which is the no 1 company in NEPSE. There was 5 year of bear. Then finally bull arrives. And for a year, MNBBL hardly increase while garbage rockets.

Now we have proof why.

Cause they have been buying garbage shares like- AHPC, CBL, Gorkha finance with public's money.

All organization with public money should be made public about their investment quarterly with BS also info about shares they sold during the quarter.

Things are getting better and better for good companies. Latest, GIC kanda is good for good companies. Great for me too since my only way I can make decision is based on companies performance and future projection- I hardly get insider info. Time to rock MNBBL.
Bull needs to slap those who come to sell in panic just cause of one insurance.
I believe this week is going to the D day for Development Bank.

This week should give clear indication of bull in Development Bank.

Remember, dev banks sector has the best growth and most importantly, supply is just 3%. It can easily triple and still looks fundamentally reasonable and after quarterly report, become undervalued again.

Dev bank increased the least last year. This year should be dev bank's year.

Very seldom, Deepak ji and I are in the same side. Something huge could be happening in dev bank sector. Think 100 times before selling. We have waited for years, dont destroy your faith now.

Correction: Below post, I said MNBBL could increase 8 times in this bull. It is suppose to be 20 times.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:51 pm. »
MNBBL needs 600 to reach previous valuation. It needs to reach 1000 to cover interest.

Total trading has been 7 billion. Look like many traders are still studying which sector is about to go boom.

When they find out, Game is about to start in dev bank, they are gonna jump in, but will soon find out, supply of DEV bank is just 3%. So if just 5% tries to jump into dev bank, dev bank will go super rocket.

In a few day, traders most likely swap their shares for dev bank.

Unlike garbage, Dev bank can easily increase more than 3 times and still look fundamentally sound. Fundamental can support MNBBL to increase to 5 times by dashain and 8 times in this bull. Who knows, if players get control over dev bank, price could increase unlimited.
People have tripped their money by investing on junks..

MNBBL increase is just peanuts compared to that.

MNBBL must reach over 1000 to give any happiness to its bearer..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Haitta, The Rising Sun ji le sabai lai MNBBLian nai banaidiya.

Happy New Year all :D :D :D
Networth of MNBBL portfolio is almost DOUBLED in last one year period.
Closing price on 29th Jun (after lock down opening ) was 247 and todays closing price is 432 with 11.25% bonus in between.
Nice Gain but ये दिल मांगे MORE :mrgreen:
Abako barsa 2078 saal mnbbl ra banking maye rahoss! Sabailai naya barsa ko subhakamana.
यस फाेरमका साथीहरूमा नवबर्ष २०७८ काे हार्दिक मंगलमय शुभकामना
नेप्से २०७८ मा ५००० पार गराेस् ।
Yes We are Bullish on BFI

Devlopment Banks to Outperform the Most !!

@ The Rising Sun Your MNBBL is just 13 Rs Away based on today Close Price to a give a Big Bullish Break Out !!

If that Happens then MNBBL wil Hit the Target of 583/- in a Very Short Span of time may be Before 15 Baisakh Only.

Hold it Tight !!
Happy NEW YEAR!

2077 was bull year for NEPSE and garbage company but not for majority of BFIs.

2078 will be bull year for BFIs.

BFIs gained record business in 2077 but they gave most of the loan at close to base rate. In 2078, they are highly likely to increase loan interest, by a little- 1-1.5% which would impact on profit by a lot, on those which were given at close to base rate.....

Just imagine how much profit will it increase. Record business plus, increase on interest on loan by 1-1.5%. Those bfis like MNBBL which has huge business will make a lot of it.

2078 will be year of MNBBL.
Yes !!

Developement Banks Looks very Promising for the Q3 Play !!

Hold it Tight for atleast till Baisakh 15.

Happy Investment !!
cont.....

BFI.......2nd qtr.... 3rd qtr target to maintain 2nd qtr ......8th month profit............conclusion (amount in billion)

MNBBL.. .615 ..... .92 ........ .86 ........ Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

MLBL .... .347 ..... .520 ...... .461 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be higher than 2nd qtr EPS

NABBC .. .0015 ... .0023 .... NA ........ Meaning, its price should be more than 50% higher than MNBBL :mrgreen:

KRBL .... .018 ..... .027 ...... .28 ....... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

SADBL .. .165 .... .247 ...... .271 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

EDBL .... .099 ... .150 ...... .126 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

MDBL ... .07 ...... .105 ..... .092 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

GBBL ... .393 .... .589 ..... .533 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

KSBBL .. .390 ... .585 ..... .508 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be higher than 2nd qtr EPS

CORBL .. .013 ... .021 .... .005 ...... Meaning Let's triple its price than that of MNBBL

JBBL .... .306 ... .459 .... .444 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

SHINE .. .261 ... .392 ... .379 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

LBBL .... .262 ... .393 .... .326 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

SINDU . .034 ... .051 .... .04 ........ Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be higher than 2nd qtr EPS

cont ......
Yes, people should pay over 10000 for something that gives around 25% dividend and should pay over 400 only for something that can give 20% dividend every year.

After all its their money... daft epople will buy it once it is over 1000 only..

May be everyone is loyal to STC coz they are eating its नुन and they are doing नुनको सोझो.

MNBBL with good EPS, PE and also Price to Book ratio is one of known gem which is known to almost all, but still there is no much traction, so I guess the riders are not too interested on slow tide but interested on high (khokro) tides.

Disclaimer: I use STC cooking gas too :P
Ever day record for others, not for .........

I advice every player to buy MNBBL cause MNBBL is a *arbage, just listed its IPO and soon will give right and will give dividend just like STC and price of stc is 11000.
cont ...............

BFI.......2nd qtr.... 3rd qtr target to maintain 2nd qtr ......8th month profit............conclusion (amount in billion)

NCCB .. .62 ...... .93 .............. .95 ..... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

Sanima .. 1.06 ... 1.59 ........... 1.48 .... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

ADBL .... 1.32 .... 1.98 ........... 1.7 ..... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

EBL ...... .96 ...... 1.44 ........... 1.3 ..... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

HBL ..... .65 ....... .98 ............ .9 ........ Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

MBL ..... .8 ........ 1.2 ............ 1.05 ..... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be higher than 2nd qtr EPS

KBL ..... 1.21 ..... 1.82 .......... 1.64 ..... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

SCB .... .73 ....... 1.09 .......... .97 ....... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

CZBIL .. .86 ...... 1.29 .......... 1.13 ..... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

SBI ..... .52 ...... .78 ............ .76 ....... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

LBL ..... .81 ...... 1.22 .......... 1.03 ..... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be higher than 2nd qtr EPS

BOKL ... .71 ...... 1.07 ......... .93 ....... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

CCBL ... .47 ...... .71 ........... .67 ....... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

CBL ..... .20 ...... .30 .......... .35 ....... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

SRBL ... .95 ...... 1.43 ........ 1.15 ..... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be higher than 2nd qtr EPS

NBB .... .94 ...... 1.41 ......... .81 ....... RIP (this is why they spread about acquisition and dump their shares)

cont .............
Let's compare with 2nd qtr

MNBBL... .615 ..... .92 ............ .86 ........ Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

NICA .... 2.06 .... 3.09 .............. 2.78 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

NABIL... 2.01 .... 3.015 ........... 3.13 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

Global... 2.31 .... 3.45 ............. 3.09 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be higher than 2nd qtr EPS

NBL ..... 1.35 ..... 2.03 ............. 1.92 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

SBL ..... .92 ...... 1.38 ............. 1.6 ....... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

NIBL .... 1.58 .... 2.37 ............ 2.43 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot lot lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

PCBL ... 1.81 ..... 2.72 ........... 2.4 ........ Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be higher than 2nd qtr EPS

PRVU ... 1.51 .... 2.27 ............ 1.99 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS could be higher than 2nd qtr EPS

MEGA ... 1.3 ..... 1.95 ............ 1.77 ...... Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

NMB ..... 1.61 .... 2.41 ........... 2.2 ........ Meaning 3rd qtr EPS will be a lot higher than 2nd qtr EPS

cont.........

It looks like, majority of BFIs will publish huge growth in 3rd qtr than in 2nd qtr.

NRB gave bfis cash for refinancing in chaitra so, NPL will be very low than 2nd qtr so 3rd qtr report could be far more than expected.

So are you going to wait for the report or start accumulating from tomorrow.
Whoever buying crappy shit company, you are the most prudent investors in Nepal

well done...

Congratulations to share holders of garbage company on april 1st.

You are saved. From coming fiscal year, KP ba will give you more bridda bhatta after you cross 70.

Who knows, someday garbage company will get bhatta from KP ba too.
I think at this rate CGH may reach 5000 before the index and by Chaitey Dashain. I guess you got to be crazy to make money in NEPSE.
Dukh garera kamako paisa CGH justo stcok ma kasari halnu. Pheri MNBBL kinau bhaney jaha ko tehi.

Sati Ko Sarap!!!!

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub