Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

3800-5000 by Dashain

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... > »

Author Post
Hope this is the beginning for dev bank.

But, why MNBBL not the dear leader? :roll:
Fake news gave another date for monitory policy. Which is of tomorrow.

Watch out for dev bank????

This is the year of 'OX' in China and the year of "Dev bank" in Nepal. :lol:
Who knows, kulman aya pachi, hidyo nil hune haru ko din po aune ho ki? fere NHPC discount rate- 50Rs- ma po paune ho ke :mrgreen:

Last time, when NHPC was in discount rate, I were in huge loss so could not dare buy. Now, I am gonna buy in lakh if it crash to 50 again. :mrgreen:

गभर्नर अधिकारीले भने- 'ऋणको ठूलो हिस्सा सेयर बजारमा गएको छैन, लघुवित्तको नाफा भने अस्वभाविक'

Total share loan is 2.5% of total BFIs loan, 2.5% of total marketization. WHICH IS TINY AMOUNT.

Share loan should be increased to 10%. May be Governor should tell banks to used Share as collateral for EMI and business loan.

In China, when their share market corrected sharply, their authority pressured banks to buy shares. In Nepal, NRB and government should make BFIs join as market maker.

NRB should let BFIs buy/sell up to 40% of their investable amount per year.

Banks have been increasing their branches instead of decreasing. One bank have up to 3/4 branches inside 1.5km radius. We hardly find a single pan pasal inside 1.5km radius.

May be banks, need to convert most of their branches into mere cash collection center.
कुलमानको 'कु' मात्र सुनेका थिए,

DHPL र KKHC हरुलाई दशैँ आएछ,

अब नियुक्ति पत्र आउदा पनि 'सर्किट' होला,

अफिस गएर कुर्सीमा बस्दाको फोटो देखाएर ...फेरी अर्को सर्किट,

वीर 'गोर्खाल'हरु तयार चाही तयारै बसेका छन्.............सर्किटमा हाम फाल्न :) :) l
Yesterday sold finance and bought micro.

Today, finance increased by 3.5% and micro down by 2%.

5.5% loss.

I just invested .5%.

Its job of those who invested 25-50% to increased the price of micro. :mrgreen:

hydro up 6%
Nepal is for kul man type. Poor upper tamakoshi.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:41 pm. »
When NEPSE increased 25, 15 points, my portfolio decreased.

Today, NEPSE increased by 1 point, my portfolio increased by .25%.

High risk, low reward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGRZ0rc9r1M

Possible reward from garbage company: 50% within 3 month. But for this, big players will have to take a huge risk, and their cost per shares may increased by 25% in trying to do so.

Possible (realistic) risk in garbage company: My crash 50% in one year. Within five year, it may crash 60-90%, even if big players are still stuck with the garbage.

Possible reward from good company: 2/3 times within 6 month. 5/10 times in 3/4 year.

Possible risk in good company: 5% down, but ultimately will go up.

Garbage company still going up means, players are still unable to dump their shares.

Baje ko umer ko budda harue le bau ko beha dekhne bho.
I blame the biggest player of NEPSE 'NRB' for NEPSE not crossing 3200 last week.

Fake news say, NRB may publish monitory policy by monday.

Do we get to see NEPSE 3250+ in this week???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
China's Plunge Protectors Arrive: Beijing Convenes Banks To "Restore Market Calm After Rout"

So in China, they gave Banks job to protect their share market???? Lucky bast$!@#s.

Nepal needs to hire professionals from China, US, Russia, India to run NRB, Share market, finance ministry.

In other news, they say increment of 'NPL fund' reduces profit by about 7 billion.

Which means, Govt will be losing 2 billion in revenue.

If that fund goes to reserve, it be tax free fund which will make money from next year. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (Do you know, the only difference between BONUS Shares and money into reserve is, reserve is CGT free, and in this case, it is not just CGT free, its INCOME TAX FREE too :lol: :lol: )

So, as per news' info, BFIs will still publish better than third qtr report. They may loose 7 billion from .3% but will make extra from other directives and tax incentives.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:00 pm. »
वाणिज्य बैंकहरुको वित्तीय विवरण प्रकाशित गर्ने म्याद थपियो, साउन मशान्तसम्ममा प्रकाशित गरे हुने

बैंकहरुले भदौ १५ सम्म उठेको ब्याज अघिल्लो वर्षको आम्दानीमा लेखाङ्कन गर्न पाउने, लाभांशमा गत वर्षकै व्यवस्थालाई निरन्तरता

राष्ट्र बैंकले परिवर्तन गर्यो कर्जा नोक्सानीको व्यवस्था,अब १.३ प्रतिशत कर्जा नोक्सानी व्यवस्था गर्नुपर्ने
This is the annual report week.

There is 50/50 chance, we may see 3200+ in this week.
It looks like good companies are taking over leadership.
Some dev banks have increased premium by .5-.75%.

I am expecting profit to increased by 25-50% in first qtr. :) :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

It looks like, well connected individuals follow this forum.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:50 pm. »
O boy, interest rate is falling

told you so
मंगलबार पाँच बजे देउवाले प्रधानमन्त्रीको शपथ लिने

Sounds like a stability to me.

This could become election govt.

I dont like deuba (or any one else),,,,, but still, it would be good for himself if he go for all party election govt.

KP Oli is bigger authoritarian than deuba,

deuba is bigger crook than ko oli.

:'(
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Nisan ji.

Kashpra ji, its not a book, I will be posting in this forum if things goes as per analysis. And many thank.

Is this going to be the week or we have to wait for another????
Dear compounder- the rising sun jhi, I would like to book in advance to be the 1st customer to buy your biography. Thumb up and Cheers for doing this. You are awesome. Millions of thanks.
autobiography का लागि अग्रिम बधाई तथा सुभकामना, The Rising Sun जी l

:) :)
Rachana Gaire: When They Say Long-Term Investment, How Long Do They Mean?

Forever.
Until there is better option.
Till the end of the world.

Learn to look share investment as an investment in assets that gives dividend. Always find money and add every time there is unnecessary crash in the market. Always try to add when reach the bottom.

Dont forget to read my autobiography which I may publish during dashian, if every thing goes as planned.
कूल जडित क्षमता १६०० मेगावाट नाघ्यो, खपतको योजना नहुँदा अर्बौंको बिजुली खेर जाँदै
- Thats why to be on the safer side NEA has forcefully endorsed 70:30 policy for hydropower companies. Hydropower companies must generate 30% of the installed capacity during dry season and 70% in wet season. Extra energy produced during wet season wont be paid by NEA. Private hydropower companies may have to bear loss for extra energy produced in wet season.
कूल जडित क्षमता १६०० मेगावाट नाघ्यो, खपतको योजना नहुँदा अर्बौंको बिजुली खेर जाँदै

Bishnu paudel should transfer deputy governors to nec. They are bored and no work so their mind is wondering to destroy good thing.

Just like governor, deputy governors should be hired from outside. Bureaucracy produced nothing but negative, incompetent individual.

Job of NRB is do nothing (avoid make decisions most of the time), and do some research. But current bureaucracy want to change policy every month and mostly negative.

NRB best candidate would be the one who sleeps the whole day instead of hyper active one, worst is the negative hyper active. So bishnu paudel should make his fellow village people, who had been collecting cow dong as deputy governors.

And transfer current sarbagyani, deputy governors who dont even know where deposit comes from, what credit is to nepal electricity authority.
आगामी आर्थिक वर्षबाट ब्रोकर कमिसन घटाउने तयारीमा धितोपत्र बोर्ड

Great if this is no fake news.

Last reduction sounded like a reduction, but in reality not really. There was hardly any reduction on the amount most investors trade. For more than 1 lakh transaction, commission should be .25% or less.
मौद्रिक नीति बजारमैत्री ल्याउन छलफल अर्थमन्त्री विष्णुप्रसाद पौडेलले बजारलाई नियन्त्रण गर्ने गरी मौद्रिक नीति नल्याउन निर्देशन

How many Online are there which covers share market. I believe there are 100 gangs in share market, so they must be running 100 onlines.

So, how credible could this news be????
It looks like they are using nani dekhi ko bal to keep NEPSE below 2920............... Is TA that influential???

I believe, in those gang who want to bring down the market, main players are handful players with 5-25 billion assets.

And those who want to increase market have many players with crores to 5 arab in assets. And have connections with many groups.
यो ठुला लगानीकर्ताहरुको Gang War हो,

कहिले मिलेर लुटछन,

कहिले जुधेर गुमाउ छन्,

यो 'दबंग - 51' काण्डले, धेरै गुमाउने तिनैले हो,

....................त्यसैले अब मिलेरै अघि बढ्ने...........सहमति गर्छन,

'दबंग - 51' मा कम्तिमा ८-१० कम्पनी चाही...............छुनै नहुने बेकारका छन्..............त्यसमा चाही लगानी कर्ताहरुले होस् पुर्याउनु पर्छ है l

:) :)
५१ बाहेकका कम्पनीहरुको सूची पनि सार्वजनिक गर्ने धितोपत्र बोर्डको तयारी
पोजिटिभ विज्ञप्ति पनि आउँदै, बजार भोलिबाट बढ्नथाल्ने बोर्डका अधिकारीको दाबी

बजारमा गइरहेको पहिरोको विषयमा अर्थमन्त्रीको चासो
सेबोन अध्यक्षलाई भने-'लगानीकर्ता आतङ्कित हुने काम नगर्नू\हुन नदिनू'

I believe, those behind the crash must have sold at least 50 billion worth of shares.

Inside 200 points, more than 300 billion worth off shares have been traded ........ It means only one thing, next target will be 3600 and those who sold 50 billion worth of shares will be buying 25 billion worth of shares at 3500+ points.

I believe, current dumping will give them the worst loss of this bull. Loss means, loss of opportunity.

If they have already sold, 50 billion, means somebody have bought it. And Looking at the trading, there are big players, who are trying to make NEPSE go ROCKET. When there is no longer selling pressure, NEPSE go ROCKET.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub