Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

3800-5000 by Dashain

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... > »

Author Post
There are some good hallas:

1: Sher bahadur talked to FM about share market.
2: FM said something positive.
3: SEBON agrees to meet protestors.
4: NRB ordered Bfis to bring down increased interest.
5: NRB may reverse 12 crore and make change in CD ration, during quarterly monitory review or soon.
6: Brokers advising investors to buy.

We shall find out next week.
We are about to witness 2500 level today.

It took months, 100s of billion to reach 3200 from 2500. But took less than 100 billion and a couple of weeks to crash back to 2500..

1000 gang dumped 50 arab in a couple of week to crash market to 2500 from 3000, but could not.

NRB by misusing a drop of ink did the job.

A drop of ink in the hand of dangerous thugs is more powerful than 50 arab, 30 lakh investor, 15 kharab capitalization.

All happening cause of Bahuns. Its always bahun. Those who are unable to spend govt revenue are bahun. Those behind the crash are bahun. Every where bahun raping Nepal.

Its time to cut thr)ats.

If we cut thr!#@$!, cutting th$!#$ of same individuals can save both share market and Nepal.
One drop of ink of NRB caused all these problems.

And it always happen when maoist is finance minister. Not a coincident.

NRB has never solved anything big. But has always behind economic and share market crisis.

Its time to curve the power of NRB. Time for elected govt to ban NRB from changing/publishing monitory policy. Monitory policy should be changed when necessary, crisis waits for non. And Monitory policy should be stable so it should not be changed in every 3 month.

Its time to separate monitory policy and NRB. This is not the first time, it happens in every 2/4 year.
I am not the first one to say this, it was, probably, said first in US during great depression.

I just nepalidized it during great depression in share market, when shared crashed from 1800 to 1100, 3/5 year ago.

In Nepal, there were people who laughed, were happy when share market crashed to 1100. They cheered when many lost a lot of money.

Then two year later, those people had to sell their chicken below vegetable price.

Nepal's share capitalization is bigger than the economy. When Share market crashes more than 20%, just a matter of time, all sector, all individuals will feel the pain.

Share market dubda, sabai dub cha.

Dont laugh at others misery.

Especially, policy maker and bankers and media should be serious.
Not long ago, 1000 gang sold around 50 billion worth of shares and crashed NEPSE by 200 points.

We also talked about gang war between big players in this forum.

There are groups who wanted to increased share market, and there are who wanted to crash.

Big players with small and medium been joining hand to prevent crash for last one or more year.

I have been trying to learn noise analysis for last few year. For last few month, I have reached the next level in noise analysis skill. My noise analysis skill has told me, big players have joined hands.

Not good for outsider- big or small or even other outsider big players.
What can anybody do when NRB's manipulation trying to crash the market?
दशै सम्म ३८०० नेप्से पुग्ला जस्तो छाँटकाँट देखिएन ५ हजार को त झन कहिले कहिले
@Rising Sun your Target is unlikely to Hit Before Dashian 💯%
NRB says they are going to review 12 crore only after 3 month.

Is there guarantee, that they will review only after 3 month? What if they review in a few day or week?

Cause the difference will be 2300 to 4000 NEPSE.

Bahunbad=uncertainty (one of many)
All three crash of share market under maoist terrorist leadership.

crashed to 300- bharu ram
crashed to 1100- balatkari
crash to unknown- (what's his nickname- sukulgunda)

sati ko sarap created maoist to destroy nepal literally.

remember, maoist were created by birendra and raised by india.
There is a think called PYRAMID.

When top of the pyramid is destroyed, every thing is destroyed. Same with other, if any floor is destroyed whole will be destroyed.

When Moa destroyed, top, millions died?

With out big investor, Share market wont survive.

Little investors in share market are like cockroaches. Without elephant, they wont survive.
IMHO, this 4-12 C limit is making bigger fuss than it should be.

Read somewhere that loan amount of peoples who has taken more than 4 C is mere ~35 Arab.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Has the downfall of share market begun?????

History is repeating.

Previous great crash of NEPSE started By NRB. Now, they have started it.

Previous great crash of NEPSE started when Moaist terrorist became finance minister. Now we have maoist terrorit as finance minister.

History is repeating.

Bahuns every where, destroying share market and Neapl.

I would really be grateful for right advice form those who has insider information. Especially, from those who has connection with maoist terrorist finance minister. Is he planning to destroy share market???? Would he let Rastra Bank destroy Share market???????????

Multibillion dollar question? Would janardan sharma bahun let Rastra Bank destroy Share market???????????
Let's start killing bahuns
'सेयर धितोमा तोकिएको सीमा जायज छ, नबुझी कमेन्ट नगरौं'

ta m!$$! bahun haru, nepal ma aparad bahayak sab lai aparad banais haina.

Everything in Nepal is crime except for crime itself.

Now 13 crore loan is also crime.

I own 25 billion worth of Nabil shares through Bangladeshi fake company using loot money I looted from Nepal. Which has been going on for decades.

Chue aat cha, chakka bahun.

Since so called democracy, bahun bureaucrats must have looted Nepal worth 10s of billion of dollars and now openly spent it in 5Eye countries and India. Its not a crime by the way, cause its bahunbad. 13 crore is aparad.

Unless we take care of bahuns from Nepal, hope nothing.

soch soch, chakka nepali ho, why always bahun behind every ill. every had policy. why criminals are not punished in Nepal, and again bahuns behind it too. and bahun partrkar calls bahun homeminister successful.

Its always bahun.
After BISHNU PAUDEL is gone, so is gone 'the protection of elected finance minister from bureaucracy' on share market and the economy.

Now, we have satrahajara finance minister. I done know, why some media called him successful grihi mantri or successful hydro minister???? may be kantonmont ko paisa bolyo ki.

Pakhe lai arthamantri banna parne?

yuraj k= sarbagyani
janardan sharma= maha murkah

janardan bahun, governar lai teo office ko toilet ma thunera thard hachde huncha.

NEXT election, maoist wont win more than 5 sit.

Then, maoist kukur may join other parties after that and then moist will win zero sit from then.
बुक बिल्डिङ: जोखिम छन् तर 'ओभर हिटेड' बजारलाई सन्तुलित गर्छ
स्क्रिप्ट सीमित हुँदा सेयर बजार 'ओभर हिटेड' छ, आपूर्ति बढाएर सन्तुलन कायम गर्न 'बुक बिल्डिङ' निर्विकल्प, दिपेश वैद्यको लेख

yo !#$!$ cho$$@ lai bank ma bull na ayako taha chaina ke ka ho????
Today, NRB has put to an END to my one of my biggest crimes I have been committing for years. Today, they have closed my bank credit of 13 crore.

Cant believe, I was able to hide that crime for ages. Finally, someone able has become NRB bosses, who found it out and finally have ended it.

But I am not worried. This is not my biggest crime. This is just a peanut in from of the real loot which I have been hiding in offshore account which I looted, known to public as cantonment kanda.

Until, NRB takes over my offshore account, I am dhukka :mrgreen: .

Jaba samma Nepal ma bahun rajya rahancah, mero offshore account kasaiko bau le banda garna sakdaina.
NICA is not for nepalese, not buy nepalese.

Hydro were saying, dev bank will crash. Hydro po crashed more.

I dont understand, why they were spreading crash about dev bank for last few days? there was nothing bad especially about dev bank.

May be, NRB will let good dev bank give right shares, which will lift good dev bank which will help to lift majority of dev bank. So may be they say this the last time to accumulated dev bank before NRB announce letting good dev bank give right share.
NICA give share loan above 1 crore only..

Now this upper limit of 4C is creating a fuss..

Small investers should avail the pie..they must be entitled to avail share loan.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
friday the 13th is considered as alchina.

alchina does not come down from the sky.

alchina has to do something alchina on the earth.

monitory policy was alchina.

so some alchina must have wrote it.

now, those who wrote alchina monitory policy, stand infront of the mirror an watch what alchina looks like.

they should commit suicide.

is this coincident.

alchina day, alchina monitory policy by alchina.

meaning alchina people does exist.
लाखौ लगानीकर्ताहरु छन्,

मौद्रिक नीतिलाई मजाले पचाई दिन्छन :) :) l

ऋणी लगातार ३ वर्ष घाटामा गए मात्र शुक्ष्म निगरानीमा राख्नु पर्ने

1st qtr profit UP????

is it to increase govt revenue????

मौद्रिक नीति: सीडी रेसियो ९० प्रतिशत, सीसीडी खारेज

BOOM BOOM
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:59 pm. »
Thank you Nisan ji.

Tapai ko investment le pani dhari return deyos.
योग्य र सुरक्षित भएकाले...MNBBL ले लिड गरोस्,

The Rising Sun जीलाई सुभकामना छ :) :) l

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub