Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

IMPACT

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

Author Post
After Evergrande and Country Garden defaulted their debts and and now on the way to liquidation, another real state giant China Vanke is following the similar path.
How can china financial system absorb the massive jolt one after another ?

Real state sector "FROTH" in our country needs to be resolved soon, otherwise we have to pay the BIG PRICE. For this to happen, sellers must be ready to sell at REALISTIC VALUE.
After Historic Supreme Court Decision, another big day today " Super Tuesday"
Waiting for todays result, which may shape future of entire world in coming days.
Last thursday, National Statistical Office said that India's GDP grew by 8.4% in Q3.
But on the other side, GVA grew at 6.5% only.

Considering the wide gap between GDP & GVA, does similar growth sustain in coming quarter ?
Real economic experts are skeptical.
Dont forget to watch MATCHO interview with Carl Tuckerson.
May become unavailable in most of the media soon except x
२० मध्ये ४ वटा बैंकको मात्र नाफा बढ्यो, १२ बैंकको वितरणयोग्य मुनाफा ऋणात्मक
https://bizpati.com/punjibazar/76775

के बैंकमा पैसा राख्नु आउने दिनमा सुरक्षित होला ?
एनआइसी एशिया बैंक र कुमारी बैंकले ब्याजदर घटाए, अरु बैंकले भोलि कस्तो सूचना प्रकाशित गर्लान ?
निरन्तर ब्याजदर घटाउँदै एनआईसी एशिया, माघमा पनि घटायो
https://www.bikashnews.com/2024/01/10/457212.html

अर्को महिना कर्जाको ब्याज एकल अंकमा आउला कि ?
येस अघि 5 to 6 $ per MB मा ब्यान्डविथ खरिद गर्दै आएको Nepal telecomले येसपाली सस्तोमा करिब 1.94$ मै
ब्यान्डविथ किन्ने ठेक्का सम्झौता गरेको भन्ने हल्ला सुनियो। Nepal telecom को अधिकारिक सूचना त पाइएको छैन | येदि यो हल्ला साँचोहो भने चालु आर्थिक बर्षमा येसको नाफामा राम्रै प्रभाब पर्ला कि ?
राष्ट्र बैंकको सर्कुलरसंगै मौद्रिक नीतिको पहिलो त्रैमासिक समीक्षाले शेयर धितो कर्जाको घटेको जोखिम भार कार्यान्वयन जाने

२५% जोखिम भार घट्दा शेयर धितो कर्जाको ब्याजदर समेत घट्ने आँकलन
कर्जाको भारित औसत ब्याजदर ०८० कात्तिकमा वाणिज्य बैंकको ११.९६
लगानीयोग्य तरलता करिब ५ खरब

कति जति रकम बजारमा आउन सक्ला भन्ने कुराले तय गर्ला बजारको आगामी दिशा
Sad news

Now we cant see physical presence of Charlie in this world

RIP

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/28/business/charles-t-munger-dead.html
Flu like illness amongst children in china, is it a novel pathogen ?

Should we get worried ?
Boom Boom Microsoft
in days ahead.

Thanks Mr Sam :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RBI increases risk weights in attempt to slow down consumer loan growth
Report published in Nature Medicine suggests even a mild case of COVID can increase the long-term risks of serious cardiovascular diseases such as stroke, heart attack and heart failure.
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/07/well/live/covids-heart-health.html

If this is true, lot of people around the globe are at risk of significant medical event in near future.
Possibility of making COVID disease a scapegoat by big companies cant be ruled out.

Our south neighbour used vaccine made by SII & you know the brand. Safety of adeno-virus vector based vaccine was later questioned and lot of european countries discarded . Studys at that time showed chances of blood clot formation especially in young people.
I thought Astrazeneca was less problematic vaccine and so I was less worried.

Me being lazy kept on getting me into trouble. That time, fake news kept on publishing that a lot of Chinese vaccine had arrived into Nepal. When I was taking Vaccine, I did not ask which vaccine was it, I was thinking, it was traditional Chinese vaccine. After taking the vaccine, I checked their card and found out.

Remember, as soon as I found out, what MRNA (3-6 month of roll out) was, I became anti MRNA.

Never forget, WHO immediately approved western MRNA vaccines. It took them a lot of time to approve traditional vaccine. And I believe, they still have not approved traditional Russian Vaccine.

And still, dumb red necks and indias call WHO- chinese agent.

So called educated fools outside west think, everything in the west is great. They dont know every food created by modern west is poison- fast food, gmo, softdrink, packaging.

Zoos feed you those food and make money. And you get sick- heart problem, diabetes etc and same zoo will offer you medicine which is even more expensive and you have to take those treatment for your whole life and still you never get cured and they make even more money.
Amid a surge in heart attacks among the youth in recent months, Union Health and Family Welfare Minister Mansukh Mandaviya advised those who had suffered from severe Covid-19 infections not to exert themselves too much while doing exercise and stay away from hard labour for some time. https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/ahmedabad/mansukh-mandaviya-heart-attacks-rise-covid-9005492/

At least ten people have died of heart attack in the span of 24 hours while participating in the Garba event of Navratri in Gujarat.

What is the status here in Nepal ? No caution or messages from related agency till date. Should we be worried ? What is the probability of similar incidence in Nepal ? Is it related to Covid-19 infections or something else ?
सहकारीको पैसा घरजग्गामा लगानी, व्यापार खस्किएपछि आर्थिक संकट

तर पनि घरजग्गाको मूल्य उल्लेख्य रुपमा नघट्नु संधिग्द छ। कसले करेक्सन रोकिराखेको छ ? शेयर बजार आधी घटी सक्दा पनि घरजग्गाको मूल्य नघट्नु "दाल मे कुछ काला" त होइन ? अर्थतन्त्र सुधारको बाधक येही कारण त होइन ?
अन्तर्राष्ट्रिय मुद्रा कोषले सन् २०२३ मा नेपालको आर्थिक वृद्धि ०.८ प्रतिशतमा सीमित हुने प्रक्षेपण

आर्थिक वृद्धि ४.४ प्रतिशत रहने प्रक्षेपण गर्ने नेताज्यू अनि तालुकदार कार्यालयका ठुला ठुला कुर्चीमा बडेमानको भुँडी पल्टाएर विराजमान अधिकारिज्युहरुलाई आईएमएफको यो प्रक्षेपणले कुरी कुरी
From Japans Mega Quake 2009 epicenter is gradually shifting towards west direction. Indonesia, china, nepal, pakistan/iran , turkey and now morocco. We assume next Mega quake will have epicenter further west from Morocco.
& finally
Evergrande files for Bankruptcy.

World is ready to feel the tremor ?
बाणिज्य बैंकहरुमा काउन्टर साइक्लिकल बफर लागू भएको अबस्थामा के राष्ट्रिय स्तरका बिकाश बैंकहरुमा पनि लागु हुने हो ? येदि हो भने बिकाश बैंकहरुमा येस्को प्रभाब कस्तो पर्ला ?
असार मसान्तसम्म बजार येसरी नै घट्यो भने धेरै जसो MUTUAL FUND ले यो पाली लगानीकर्तालाई रित्तो हात पार्ने सम्भावना बढेर जाने छ
आधार दर घटेसँगै वाणिज्य बैंकले कर्जाको ब्याजदर ०.२ देखि ०.२४ प्रतिशत विन्दुले घटाएका छन्

के केहि महिना पछि यसै गरि ब्याज घट्दै जाँदा एकल अंकमा ऋण पाउने अवस्था बन्ला ?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub