Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Market Gossip

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... > »

Author Post
Ram Ram

It looks like Indian virus has reached peak especially in high hit area. Could we expect Nepal's indianvirus reaching peak in 7/10 day?
looks like this time also they are going to increase crappy share...

Alll banking holders are like " grapes are sour "". I am value investors. ***

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Somebody ji, If I sell NIB tomorrow, I shall loose 50k. May be in two day, if merger is true, I may gain 100k.
Rising sun, sell all your NIB and switch back to MNBBL

You dont want your money to be freezed for months in this bull time, do you?

You are not hyper jealous of me, Dubosi ji, are you????

Individual becomes rich when their monitory value of assets, they are holding, increase by many time. You wont become rich if you are holding average asset or cash.

I am holding huge quantity (in Nepali standard, not big player's standard) of MNBBL.

MNBBL's profit has a chance of reaching three times in two year. Can we say same about, newly about to be merged NIB, HBL? I see max 200% (its if they solve NPL issue, not cause of growth).

Current(3rd qt) Profit of MNBBl is 1 billion and price 430, PE-15.

Current profit if NIB- 2.84b and HBL- 1.28b. Price- 447 & 492 respectively. PE- 19 & 30 respectively.

(MNBBL is far better in growth and still PE ratio is far less, in civilized world, the company with huge growth prospect has much higher PE ratio)

MNBBL's growth is huge compared to HBL or NIB, MNBBL's PE ratio is almost half. This is suppose to be grand opportunity for HBL, NIB share holder to swap their shares into MNBBL but they dont, why :lol: :lol: :lol: ? Faith is giving them chance but .......... HBL and NIB ruled in the past cause they are rana and panday who licked shah's boot, there has been change is satta, its' ime, bishal's turn to rape Nepal.

My NIB investment is suppose to be for short term. It already entering into mid term.

I wanted to make some quick buck from NIB and put that money into MNBBL. During this time, MNBBL increased 10/15Rs while NIB decreased 20.

Banki Mafia ko leela....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
@Rising sun
Add at least equal volume of NIB below 450.
In short term you wont gain much. Since you always look for something big in long run (this is what i ve understood analyzing your past comments), merged entity will definitely pay you back, even better than your favourite script. Hold it for 2 years or more and compare the return.
You can invest 50% in your favourite script and 50% in NIB now.
All the best.
Banki Mafia ko leela....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
मर्जपछिको नाम 'हिमालयन एण्ड इन्भेष्टमेन्ट बैंक' रहनेगरी मर्जर कमिटीमा सहमति

I bought NIB at 470. How much can I expect within 3 day, Dubosi ji. Sold CBBL at 1480 to settle.

I think NRIC can not give 15%. I think it can give only max 2 year dividend so max 11.5%.
NRIC is seeing Buying Intrest on Possible 15% Bonus Annoucement by the Company !!

Let see What Happens ??
Another reinsurance company ko lagi beema samiti bata proposal . Nric ko rate kata lagxa?? Any guess.
UPPER pani jamma garyo re bhholi bata paisa fyat fyat... :P :P :P

Looks like Dubosi ji has begun buying.

Dealer ko margin kam mai huncha :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . Buy chai market price mai garnu parcha pachi 200+
Dealer D01 ko ahile samma ko record herne ho vane 10 rupya matra khado raicha
BULLISH ENGULFING candle :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tomorrow you may see significant rise and we are also planning to buy.
BIG GREEN CANDLE cant always be labelled BULLISH ENGULFING.
Only experts can differentiate it from TRAP CANDLE :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GURU BAA company may hit CURCUIT again, API,AHPC,AKPL :lol: :lol: :lol:
TOday's +90 increase event

Dead cat bounce >>>> people who have sold

Bullish engulfing >>>people who are holding

निष्क्रिय कर्जा घटाएको नेपाल बंगलादेश बैंकको नाफा ६३%ले बढ्यो,प्रतिसेयर आम्दानी २४.९७ रुपैयाँ
Outstanding performance :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: organic, totally organic
Yes few scripts need to come to its place...

e.g. CGH...Rs 100 is overvalue for that piece of junk

I don't mind if little froth is taken away from NEPSE in this correction phase. We need price reset in some of the sectors and some individual scripts. A few hundred points correction and the market will find a good base onwards to 4000.
I guess market maker don't want a bad first fiscal year.
नाम मात्रको market maker,

यो Mutual Fund कै Relatives मात्र हो,

खाली यसको value बढाउन अनेक विशेषण थपिएको मात्र हो,

जसरी निजि अस्पताल(सकेको लुटेर पनि)ले स्वास्थ्य सेवा उपलब्ध गराएको भन्छन नि त्यस्तै हो l

:) :)
Maket Maker doesnot have any courage to enter in this market..

Yesterday and today, it bought only 1 crore and sold almost same amount..

Looks like it is interested in peanuts only..

Allotment of generation licence of Lower Indrawati is fixed for Jestha 3. What could be the overall impact in financial health of NHPC if they get the licence of Lower Indrawati ?
Lets hope, NHPC will get back there partially completed project and attain position to distribute dividend for the first time in its history.
Mero ta chitta dukheko chhaina, last week nai 70% + portfolio bechera baseko chhu. So, waiting for NEPSE 2300 to 2100 to re-enter the market. I too guess selling pressure will continue for at least a week or two.

Meanwhile, Q3 reports are just normal, nothing like the way it was hyped.

The utmost importance at present should be directed to controlling the spread of virus as we all are aware of the situation of our neighbour INDIA. What a neighbour to have :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

Stay safe forum members. The panic red in the market screen will act as RED BULL to our BULL as soon as normality is restored.
As I said earlier, we saw panic sell yesterday which can continue for sometime. But after falling to certain level, it is possible for market to take upside rally.
We are still selling short term trading script which has generated some amount of profit.
Thenafter we will take decision according to market sentiment.

चुतियाजी को चित्त दुखिरहेको छ कि निको भयो ?

Probably from tomorrow onward KATHMANDU valley will see severe form of restriction.
Dont hesitate to take vaccine whoever are eligible, stay safe, take healty nutritious diet and lets beat corona within short time span.
मुख्य प्रमुख कार्यकारी अधिकृतका रूपमा अशोक राणालाई के-कति अधिकार दिने भन्ने विषय आज-भोलि टुंग्याएर मंगलबारसम्म हिमालयन र इन्भेष्टमेन्ट बैंक मर्ज गर्न औपचारिक सहमति गर्ने तयारी
दुवै संस्थाबीच बराबरी अर्थात एक बराबर एककै अनुपातमा मर्जरमा जाने सहमति भइसकेको छ।
https://bizmandu.com/content/20210425102014.html.

So they are near to conclusion. NIB holder benefit slightly better than HBL.
After merger, MERGED entity will be the largest FINANCIAL INSTITUTION in Nepal.
ITTY BITTY NICA . :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: « < ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub