Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2020 Bull started from 31.12.2019 !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

Author Post
This Thread was Closed on 18 AUG 2021 after the declaration of End of the Bull Cycle or the Said Target of 3200/- And We are in a Bear Market at the moment where 1800+ was also Hit !! Don't Know when the Next Bull will Come ??
moving to insurence - really? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: there are many hidden facts behind the scene which many of us dont know about the sector.
No probably hydro will go for correction but they are moving to insurence then they will go to banking again probably market make new record high tomorrow...
Does that mean market RED from tomorrow :P :P :P

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Given Target of NEPSE FOR 3200/- is achieved TODAY !!

18 AUG 2021 !!

WITH THIS I DECLARE THE CLOSURE OF THIS THREAD FROM My SIDE AS IN PAST I MADE THE CLOSURE OF MY EARLIER THREAD OF NEPSE TO HIT 1000 MARK !!

BUT I WILL REMAIN ACTIVE IN THE FORUM IN SOME OTHER THREAD.

HAPPY INVESTMENT !!
Share market ko one of the main player NRB ho? Market capitalization le GDP cross gare pachhi usko dui wota responsibility hunchha ya ta GDP badhaune ya ta Market cap ghataune, GDP ek dui dinma badhna sakdaina ani Market Cap Ghtauna sajilo chha, chalauchha kaichi, tara huna ke sakchha bhane hydro down hune banking up hune bhayer market cap will be maintained in the same range, yesari nai hydro badhne ho bhane banking ma bull naaikan market bearish trend ma jan sakne probability lai nakarna sakinna... ab thula kheladi pakeko khichadi chhoder vagchhan bhanne ta yo bhanda aghillo bull ma topi laye pachhi maile dekheko bujheko ho,, jo dividend dividend bhaner roilo garchha tyo dividend nakhai nafa kumlyayer hidchha...Mero afno bichar ho, hunasakchha market le arkai rup lela....Badhirako ta sabailai ramro ho tara mathi faleko dhunga ek din ta tala absya jharchha nai...mathi kaha samma janchha bhanne ho????
Now FM is mulling over to pass a law that makes mandatory provision to append "Hydros" in names of all companies that want to be listed in Nepse.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
NIB + HBL = If they keep the New Name Himalayan HYDRO INVESTMENT BANK THEN THERE COULD BE 5 consecutive Circuit too, Just kidding.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
hahaha thank you sir
Prash ji, khoi LC SKrishna ji ko statement herda sanka lagna thalyo !!
Rising Sun ji ko statement herda dhukka bhayera basna sakinchha
Khoi k khoi ke ?
Taliban ko asar parla ra nepal ma ?
Dubosi sir market ma anistha ko sanket dekha pareko ho? interest rate ta badhna thalyo.
LC SKrishna Ji,

bear market suru bhayeko ho ra ? tyesto ta lagdaina ahile samma.
Uchaliyer hydro kinne le ramrai topi laulan bear market suru bhaye pachhi....
In a Bull Market a Scrap Stock also perform but in a Bear Market Quality Stocks only Perform.

Looking the Market Scenerio we Continue to Deploy MONEY in Micro Finance Sector as it is well Poised to Out Perform even if a Bear Market also starts.

We Continue to Cherry Picks stocks in MICRO FINANCE SECTOR and these 3 continue to remain our Favourate Scrips in Micro Finance Space.

1. SANA KISSAN (SKBBL)
2. RURAL MICRO (RMDC)
3. NIRDHAN UTHHAN ( NUBL)

Happy Investment !!
Today there was a Discount Shopping Mela in NEPSE !!

We utilized the today's Mela Session to Buy into the Micro Finance Sector !!

We Continue to Remain Bullish in Micro Finance Sector.

Any Dip in Price has been used by us as a Pure Buying Oppurtinity in the Micro Finance Sector.

Micro Finance Continue to remain our favourate Cherry Picks & Among Commercial Bank its NBL Only.

Happy Investment !!
The Monetory Policy is Out most of the things Media has Reported and i am trying to cover some aspects :-

1. The CDD Ratio has been Scrapped Down thus The Core Capital dosen't play much Role now in Calulation of Lending Capacity allowed thus Now the Board of BFI's will Prefer More of Cash Dividends and Less of Bonus Shares.

2. LD Ratio (Loan Deposit Ratio) to be maintained @ 90% by End of the Financial Year will Result in Robust Loan Lending Capacity of the BFI but at the same time will Also Create Big Risk if their Calulations goes Wrong as we have seen the Past with Nepal Developement Bank which went into Liqudation under Insolvency Act 2006 by PATAN APPELLATE Court in January 2010 A.D.

3. CRR & SLR maintained as it is but a Concession of 50 Basis Point in CRR & 100 Basis Point on SLR if BFI's Goes for Merger and Discount allowed in CRR & SLR after Commencement of Joint Operation will ease further Liqudity of BFI's who are Planning to Merge.

4. Maximum Margin Loan Limit for an Individual is Pegged @ 12 Crore and @ 4 Crore Margin Loan Limit per Insitutaion is not clearly Defined, Whether it's for Natural Individual or Un-Natural Individual or Both, I Guess it's for Natural Person only not applicable for Firm, Corporate House & Others which are Non-Natural

5. The Biggest Bullish Trigger Point this Monetory Policy gave was for the Micro Finance Sector with No Changes in the Intrest Rate threshold of 15% followed by allowing the Wholesole Micro Finance to enter Retail Loan Business if they Merge with Non-Whole sale Micro Finance. This will lead into Multifold rise in Profitibality.

6. Thus the Whole-Sale Micro Finance & those Micro Finance which are likely to get Merged with whole-Sale Micro Finance likely to Benifit the Most from this Monetory Policy.

Happy Investment !!
The News Updates says the Monetory Policy is likely to get Release today :-

Any ammendment in Share Margin Loan infact reduction in Share Margin loan upto 50% is unlikely to impact the market as Banker use PE MULTIPLE FORMULA FOR ISSUING Loan against Shares.

CRR AND SLR RATE is another Key Trigger, Increase in SLR RATE WILL NOT BE FAVORING THE MARKET.

INTREST RATE CAP ON MICRO FINANCE CURRENTLY @15% IF REDUCED BELOW 12% WILL HAMPER THE MICRO FINANCE SECTOR, UPTO TO 12% RATE THE MARKET HAS ALREADY DISCOUNTED IN PRICE, A INCREASE IN SLAB ABOVE 15% or Untouched WILL TRIGGER STRONG MOMENTUM IN MICRO FINANCE.

RIGHT ISSUE APPROVAL PLAN FOR 3 DISTRICT DEVELOPMENT BANK TO UPGRADE ITSELF TO PRADESH LEVEL OR NATIONAL LEVEL IS ON CARD OR NOT ??

MINIMUM CAPITAL REQUIREMENT PLAN FOR COMMERCIAL BANK WILL BE FURTHER INCREASED OR NOT ?? SAME FOR DEVLOPEMENT BANK, FINANCE AND MICRO FINANCE.

WHOLESALE MICRO FINANCE IS ALLOWED TO ENTER RETAIL FINANCE BUSINESS OR NOT ??

LET'S SEE WHAT ALL COME
Deepakjee,

Out of Hydros- Full Sell Offs
Hydros increased Rs 30-40 after full sell-offs
& Its good that the person who bought from me is also in profits
Made a GOOD FORTUNE

Not in a mood to re-enter hydros CURRENTLY

.....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA.....
Deepak ji lots of groups within Nepal and abroad are after the hydro scripts. Just look at Uttano Prasad, he is after Joshi in recent days. As a layman, I would say better stick to own trading discipline if there is no link with insiders or gang.
कुलमान घिसिङलाई नेपाल विद्युत प्राधिकरणको कार्यकारी निर्देशक नियुक्त गर्ने प्रस्ताव मन्त्रिपरिषद्मा लैजाने
https://www.onlinekhabar.com/2021/08/996180

Capable administrator/diplomat like Kul Man Ghisingh will definitely play a pivotal role to convince indian counterpart for the mutual benefit of cross border /multinational border HYDROELECTRICITY trading. If he is able to accomplish this task, its going to set milestone in the investment sector of Nepal.

Fundamentally sound HYDROPOWER will take maximum benefit of this appointment.
:) :)
In the Recent Bull Run Hydropower has Created a Lot of Crorepati in the similar way it will also create a Lot of Roadpati too in Near Future.

Lets see How many makes Good Fortune from Hydro and How Many Makes Bad Fortune from Hydro.

The Game is ON............ between the Winner & the Loser !!

I am Total Namaste from Hydro !! Now I don't have enough Courage to Play in this Hydro Scrips as there is No Provision of Intraday kind of trading in Hydro Scrips :-

If i Buy Hydro i don't know by the time the Delivery of Share Comes i see 3 Consecutive Upper Circuit or 3 Consecutive Lower Circuit !!

Now Hydro scrips is the game of the Lion Heart Player or the Wolf Heart Player & I am None of them.

Hydro Further Boom Boom or Boom Boom Blast ??? Is a Big Question Mark among Lot of Investor !!

What are your Openion Guys ?? Just Share your Thoughts !!
thank you Deepak ji ... will continue my bets on skbbl and fowad
The Monetory Policy is around the Corner and I continue to Remain BULLISH IN MICRO FINANCE SECTOR.

In Nepal I am witnessing 2 Business segment doing strong growth :-

1. TVS N-Torq 125 cc
2. Micro Finance

APART FROM THAT :--

1. I have BULLISH VIEW IN MICRO FINANCE SECTOR WHICH IS A COMBO OF BOTH TECHNICAL AND FUNDAMENTAL IRRESPECTIVE MOVE OF NEPSE.

2. I HAVE DOUBLE BULL VIEW ON MICRO FINANCE IF WHOLESALE MICRO FINANCE IS ALLOWED TO ENTER THE REATIL LOAN SEGMENT.

3. I HAVE A TRIPLE BULL VIEW IF MICRO FINANCE IS ALLOWED TO ISSUE RIGHT SHARE TO FURTHER INCREASE THEIR BUSINESS SEGMENT.

Disclosure : I have a long term INVESTMENT EXPOSURE IN MICRO FINANCE SECTOR, SO MY VIEW COULD BE BIAS IN NATURE, KINDLY CONSULT AN EXPERT BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECESION.

HAPPY INVESTMENT !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:30 am. »
Province 6 CIRCUIT

Congratulation Deepak mm group. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub