Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2020 Bull started from 31.12.2019 !!

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 >

Author Post
I think among TAs, when things don't go their way, it is called a technical breakdown. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I don't want to make fun of anyone in the forum. However, looks like Deepak ji missed the rally in MFIs and now want to force hydros to rally to make up for his deficiencies.
Most of the hydros are shitty investments. It is more of a speculation than an investment. No doubt, if NEPSE rallies like a beast, it will lift everything with it. However, Deepak ji and his like, even though, he may not feel like it are basically trying to manipulate market to his/their benefit. All his statements implying " we are big players, we are flooding money in these sectors, so expect these to rise" is manipulative. He should stop making such declarations. If his words are to be taken seriously and he is what he says he is, and manages big portfolios which can flood money in a sector, then my statement that he is basically trying to manipulate holds even more stronger ground.
Rather than saying or implying, I, a guy who manages huge portfolios, am going to start flooding these sectors, why don't he lay out investment thesis for a sector or a scrip like Puji ji other does this in the forum. We need to weed out manipulators and cons from Nepse. Trying to pump stocks with no investment thesis should be reported and flagged.

How is signing MCC going to help projects with bad hydrology, inflated investments and huge debt loads?
DEEPAK SARKAR HYDRO HYDRO JATI KARAYEY NI NO ONE WILL INVEST. GOOD THING IS YOU ARE STILL IN SHARE INVESTMENT, SOMETIMES AJIB LAGCHHA WHO IS STILL FOLLOWING YOUR ADVICE AND ANALYSIS.
The NEPSE will be likely to be in Range Bound region session for this week.

During this range bound session HYDRO Sector will Outperform this Week !!

MCC to get passed news is around the Corner !!

Bullish Long Bets should be initiated in Hydro Power from earlier accumulation Phase !!

1080/- Level is the Most Crucial Level for Hydro Power Once Broken Very Strong Up-move will be seen in HYDROS !!

Happy Investment !!
Hijo kata ho padeko, hydro ka mahanubhab haru ley sarkar sita bailout khoji raheko.
I would say, let them fail. Obviously some banks will be affected. My portfolio may go down. But, bad decisions should not be rewarded or supported. By this time next year, Nepal will have more installed capacity than the demand. Not sure what Bidyut Pradhikaran will do. They will obviously have to pay up. India may buy or not. Too much to put in one basket when your trade partner has history of blockades and unilateral change in trade policies.
Also read somewhere, Chinese are investing in hotels whereas Indians are more attracted to hydros. Very obvious why.
Chinese don't believe they can sell electricity to India.
Demand can obviously increased. LPG can probably be replaced (not sure why Oil Corporation is trying to put up bottling plants). Electric transport can be increased. Roads/charging infra may have to be significantly upgraded for electric transport to be widespread.
I have an idea. After Upper come to production, why don't the government bring a law to make Kulman Ghising a czar of Transportation in Nepal for a ten year period. Give his a minister level power. Make it like the Manhattan project which led to development of atomic weapon in America. He can only be removed by a 70% majority in the parliament. Transportation is the one holding us back big time.
hydro maintained its level above 1030 today. Hope BULL run in near future.
From Sunday onwards we have entered hydro and today also we bought some !!

Once Hydro Index Cross 1180/- level our Speed of Purchase will further get accelerated.

Once MCC pass then Brake Fail type of Purchase will began.

Our Favourite Pick are AHPC and SHPC and others !!

Happy Investment !! 😆😆
....Hydros shares are good when the project gives u share @ Rs60 if u are promoter...and project itself increases ur share to Rs 100 at the time of IPO...The increment is there to compensate for holding period....THIS IS HOW INITIAL SHARES OF HYDROS IS GIVEN IN 90% OF PRIVATE PROJECTS...

...That is how the share deal is done....
....But Hydros aint increasing.....

.....Because have seen the hydros from very inside...
.....Have seen a person with nothing rise to person with prado, within a year....when such person somehow becomes a director/MD of hydro....
...Because Hydros have lot of manipulation inside....
....General Investor may not know it.
...But a prudent and experienced investors knows it all...
...And loads of cash is with prudent and experienced investors....
...And these loads of cash aint going to hydros....

....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
२०२० एक वर्षकाे बुलमा Micro & Insurance १०० प्रतिशतसम्म बढ्न सक्छ अब । स्प्रेड गणना Formula परिवर्तन भएन भने वैंक पनि बढीमा ३० प्रतिशत बढ्छ हाेला । बरू बिकास वैंक ५० प्रतिशत बढ्छ हाेला । Hydro बढीमा ३० प्रतिशत बढ्छ हाेला । किन Hydro काे पछि लाग्नु भएकाे छ दिपक सर धेरै खरिद गर्नु भयाे क्या हाे ?
In the Current Context the Risk Reward ratio dosen't look favourable in Micro - Finance Sectors.

I forsee a serious of Penalty to be imposed in Micro Finance.

Visit Nepal 2020 is badly hit by the Corona Virus outbreak.

The Canellations has began in many hotels.

Hotel Sector is NO NO for now !!

Banking and Finance Sector to be hit badely who has large chunk of exposure in Tourism Sector. Which could increase its NPA.

The impact will be seen in Q4 only !!

In the current context Hydro Power looks far better based on Reward and Risk ratio.

Happy Investment !! 😊😊
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:51 am. »
MCC is Directly Propotinal to Hydro Power Sector !!

😊😊
Let's see Whether the long awaited MCC get passed or not ??

Once the MCC is passed we will see a Huge Rally in Hydro Power Sector !!

We have sold off Micro, Insurance and others and Currently Sitting on Cash !!

MCC MCC MCC MCC !!

Awaiting for MCC to get Pass to Deploy Money in Hydro Power Sector !!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
STAY AWAY FROM HRDROS

1. Hydros promoter shares have price of Rs 50/Rs 60 in their initial phases
2. Hydros MD and Board are great manipulators and eat lot of cash in various construction phases
3. The Balancesheets before IPO and after IPO and all the manipulations is in between...

....Some very very very few like SHPC are kinda good but still when entire industry is corrupt, a single firm is bound to suffer.....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:38 am. »
As said in my last Note that 1280/- was the immediate support for the market. On Sunday the market was takeing support near 1280 level at 1283 and again near 1280 level but in last hour that broke that level and closed near 1275/-.

Yesterday the market saw the technical bounce back from 1275 to 1300 odd Level.

So based on Calculation as said in the last note the range of support and resistance was calculated @ 1280 & 1310.

Thus now the Support has shifted @ 1275/- from earlier said point of 1280 and Resistance @ 1305 from earlier said point of 1310/-.

In short 5 point discount on Support & Resistance Point !!

Thus the maximum extension of Bounce back is till 1305/-.

Happy Investment !! 😊😊
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:46 am. »
As said in my last Note 1310/- was a crucial level to watch and on the last trading session the market was hovering near that level

As soon as 1310 was broken there was a free fall.

The breaking of 1310 thus followed by 1300 physological support too has confirmed that :-

The Market has formed the Double Top pattern near 1352 level in similar manner it formed double bottom pattern near 1100/-.

1280/- to act as the immediate support followed by 1310 as immediate Resistance.

Extreme Fall can be expected till 1150/- with 1180 to act as the super Support. But if 1180 is broken then it open the argument for Bear Market and if 1150 is broken confirms the argument of Bear Market !!

😆😆

Now the question comes what should be bought in this market if anyone want to enter the market. The Answer is Hydro as we could see MCC impact on Hydro Power Sector !!

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:10 am. »
As said in my last Note 1310/- was a crucial level to watch and on the last trading session the market was hovering near that level

As soon as 1310 was broken there was a free fall.

The breaking the 1300 physological support too has confirmed that The Market has formed the Double Top pattern near 1352 level in similar manner it formed double bottom pattern near 1100/-.
If it goes down to 1150, I am backing my truck to buy some more scrips.

The problem with NEPSE is it doesn't have dynamic companies in new sectors. Government talked about forcing private companies in public markets. E-sewa, F1 soft, Buddha Air, maybe motherfucking Yeti holdings(public bhaye pachi sudhrinchan ki), Tootle, Foodmandu, Surya Tobacco. Khoi new age companies? Maybe a sugar mill for capital infusion so that they can pay farmers upfront.

Maybe force Ncell to list 20% in NEPSE. Put that condition in next renewal. Tell them if they won't do it, we will give a telecom license to CG group. :lol:
« Last edit by simrik on Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:41 am. »
Today 1310/- is very Crucial level to be watched.

Today if 1310/- is violated then Nepse confirms that it has formed double Top pattern in the similar manner as in the Past Nepse has formed Double Bottom pattern @ 1100/-.

If that happens then Nepse is neither flying away nor nose diveing.

It will become purely range bound market of 1150-1300 range in coming days.

No quick money no Heavy loss only time and intrests loss to investor.
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:45 am. »
@ Rising ji !!

I too and heard some one resigned from the xyz Investment company due to un-ethical practices or Non- Performance no idea on it. As i am not the part of it.

Now he is in a Holiday Tour !!

But you should know that i am not associated with them at all.

Neither i am the part of that 1000 Gang !!

But .... this matter is like rubber more you stretch more it get stretched. So i would to stop it here.

Hydro is our theme for Short term !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:37 am. »
Now I see what gang of 1000 gang you belong to. I have narrowed down. I know who have been buying hydro for last week or so.

Your 1000 gang's face just resigned from investment company. I heard of him resigning a month ago. I wanted to disclose it, too late. But their medias have not disclosed the reason. (Actually I have not read the full content of the news, if they had given the right reason, that reason would have been the headline).

May be its time to disclose the reason.

But thanks to the resignation, I got the proof of some or most, who are behind the 1000 gang.

Ime- I knew it.
Prabhu- I knew it.
the bank prabhu acquired- Now I know.
Bankers, CAs- Now I know.

Above list clears another conspiracy I had been floating- "how the whole system manipulates to destroy the honest investors like me.

Since, you belong to the gang, and your face of the gang just resigned, tell me something, you dont do with others money like the one who been doing and had to resign for the reason, do you???????
From the earlier Prepared list of 12 Hydro Power Companies we have further shortlisted 5 companies among them where people can deploy Cash :-

The List are :-

1. AHPC
2. CHCL
3. RHPC
4. SHPC
5. UPPER

Those who are sitting on cash can deploy to these Companies as technically it looks strong :-

Happy Investment !!
Well Dear the Piles of Cash dosen't't belong to me. It's Client money Dear. I know from where they get their money but i don't want to use their approach.

I am trying like a normal General Public in order to also understand the ground reality too.

A personal rapport is the only citeria for General Public.

Only pahuch wala le pauni ??

If this is the scenerios ??

Means SCB is a fatta Bank @ Rising ji ?? Bribe ne mageko ho tah ???😆😆
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:52 pm. »
DeepakJee talks about piles of cash everytime...

Deepakjee should know where the big players get their loans from...

Big Players never take loans from SCB....

Some Largest Banks which are national banks provide them loans.

Be it business or share loans.

Ooh Yes and a little personal rapport and loans gets pass within a week at ANY bank.

....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela..
DeepakJee talks about piles of cash everytime...

Deepakjee should know where the big players get their loans from...

Big Players never take loans from SCB....

Some Largest Banks which are national banks provide them loans.

Be it business or share loans.

....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela..
Go to CIVIL BANK , u ll get relatively better service
Quality of service also depend on your personal RAPPORT with the BRANCH MANAGER/STAFF.
Now I see, why NEPSE should crash. :mrgreen:

Some years back, in my case too, they took 45 days to respond, and rejected. Their staffs saying, it will be approved. One took my file then gone to vacation, then another took and again he went into vacation. then the third staff took over. All three started from the beginning.

SCB is nothing but only hifi attitude. Not that bright works over there.

EBL is similar, but no class. More like bihari. :mrgreen:

If I had got that loan, today, my wealth would have been at least 5 times.

Page: « < ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub