Author Post
NEPSE is certain to rise

& STOCK MARKET was never about BUYING

& STOCK MARKET is always about the SELLING AT THE RIGHT TIME

HNI & PCG = AINT HERE FOR LONG RANGE GAME

ENJOY THE MUSICAL CHAIR

MORE LEVERAGED = MORE THRILLING = MORE PROFIT = MORE LETHAL = I LIKE IT

.....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
NEPSE continue to Form Higher Top and higher Bottom with Bullish Bias and every Sell off by Retail Investor is being bought by the HNI (High Net-worth Individual) & (PCG)Private Corporate Group, which simply Indicates the Shares Ownership is changing from the Weak Hands to More Stronger Hands.

Non-Life Insurance Index has Given the Bullish Breakout on Wednesday & and the Break out is also confirmed on Thursday and Non-Life Insurance stocks are among the Favorite Picks among My HNI & PCG Clients.

Hydro-Power INDEX is very close to Bullish Break-out, some factors & Events almost close for a Strong Bullish Break Out for HYDRO-Power INDEX such as :-

1. MCC likely to get Passed with Certain Amendments which itself is a Big- Trigger, Which will Boost Transmission Line Infrastructure & Connectivity, where Wastage of Energy by Producers will be controlled.

2. Independent Energy Producers Corporation of Nepal Lobbying for change in Hydro Power Project Handover tenure from Existing 30 Years to 50 Years.

3. Soft Interest Rate by Banks will start showing improvement in Margin of Hydro Power Companies where Major Chunk of their Income goes as expenses towards Interest re-payment.

4. Many Merger and Acquisition Process under exercise in Hydro Power Sectors, Which will further Un-Lock the Values of the Hydro Companies.

5. Last but Not the Least the Tenure of Mr. Kul Man Ghising, the Executive Director of NEA is expiring on 28 Bhadra 2077, Re- Appointment or New Face taking the charge will further Boost the Market.

So the Final Conclusion is Whatever ever direction the NEPSE goes these 2 Sector will be the Out Performer infact the Star Performer, thus we still continue to have Strong Bullish Bets on these 2 Sectors.

Disclosure : The report is for Study Purpose only and should not be considered as recommendation.

HAPPY INVESTMENT :D :D
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:41 am. »
After a good Run up the Bulls were taking the breath for few days and are again charged up for new up moves.

The Bullish momentum is still intact for Nepse for the Target of 1800+ Before Dashian.

After the relaxation on the locked down getting effective from today which will further boost up the investor sentiment and today being the last trading session of the week the Bulls take the full advantage of it.

Bulls will Chase mainly Non life Insurance and Hydro-power keeping one thing in mind Sky is the Limit.

Our Bullish Picks remains in NRIC, NIL, NICL, PRIN, IGI, SIL,HGI, AHPC, SHPC, BPCL, RHPC, AKPL, etc. etc.

Happy Investment !!
Today Trading Pattern further suggest that Investor Count is further increasing who are churning their Portfolio.

Shifting from BFI to Non Life Insurance & Hydro-powers.

Slow and Steady the Investors flavors are changing.

It's all about time, some time an Investor Like to Eat Sweet dishes , Some time Savory, Sometimes Salty, Sometimes Sour, This is the Truth which is Bitter in Taste.

Happy Investing !! :D :D
So you want to attack bfis just to make some profit from insurance?????

Never sell BFIs to buy insurance people.

Some big players can increase price of insurance (whose market share is far far lower than bfis, but their trading volume has been very high than banks) but they wont be able to sell it.

If they stop buying, price will fall. If they try to sell, insurance will crash.

I dont know how high they can take the price of insurance but one thing is clear, the final count down will start when dividend season starts.

When dividend season starts, bfis price may double, but when insurance whose price is 700-1500 announce 7-15% dividend, no one will be able to close the flood gate.

BFIs whose dividend is 7% is priced at 150. Or far less. CFCL.

Take your head out of your butt for once in a while and do some calculation.

This dividend season, BFIs price will sky rocked cause of low interest rate, high liquidity and foremost, way undervalued.

Within a few months after the vaccine is introduced, economy will become vibrant, when most of business increase at once, the growth, demand will be unprecedented, and whose business will go vibrant first- bfis and also insurance too. That day too, bfis' interest rate will still be low and enough liquidity will be there thanks to big positive balance of payment due to on going down in import.

Mark my word.
Three Days of continuous churning of Portfolio is observed in the Last 3 trading sessions. Many of the Long terms Investors are shifting their Portfolio from Banks to Non Life Insurance & Hydro Powers.

Many of the Mutual Fund & PMS too are reducing their exposure in Banks and are Increasing their Exposure in Non Life Insurance & Hydro-powers.

As the Banking Industry has higher weight-age on NEPSE, thus NEPSE is seen in the Sideways to Corrective Direction i.e Lang Lang kind of Movement.

NEPSE 1483/- is one of Strongest Support Level whose break down in unlikely, Despite Sideways Movement there will Strong Stock Specific movements in Non Life Insurance & Hydro Powers.

As the days passes on there will be more and more Stronger Movements in the above mentioned 2 Sectors.

RLI Strong listing could lead to Re-rating in the Insurance Sector which could lead strong moves in some of the Insurance companies.

Happy Investment !!
Dear Saturnian just to clarify you i am Deepak_MM Only Nepse King is not me, though He/She i don't Know use my Post only.

Yes i am Still Bullish on the Market for the Target of 1800/- before Dashian, Well i was aware of the fact that some of the Crazy traders might try to Make an Upper circuit in early trade in thin Volumes which is not good for the Market, Yesterday we did Put Sell orders in order to avoid Upper circuit which was later covered slow and steady by us by End of the Day.

Apart from that we also witnessed some Smart traders booking profit in few stocks to Deploy Money in Today Listing Candidate RLI (Reliance Life Insurance ) to make quick trading Profits.

We are Still deploying Money is Non-Life Insurance & those Hydro Power stocks which has Cash Flow and avoiding or neglecting UPPER, Shangen & Rasuwagadi which has 0 (ZERO) cash flow, God Know's when it will start cash flow.

Our Hydro Bullish bets are mainly in AHPC, AKPL, SHPC, BPCL, API, RHPC & RADHI, though we like CHCL too but we haven't deployed any cash in it b'coz its stronger Net Margin is due to Higher PPA rate only.

Among Hydro AHPC looks the most stronger stocks on Charts and Yesterday it gave a Big Bullish Break Out signal along with 10% Upper Circuit on Strong volume and also Closing at 52 WEEK HIGH. these Parameter Suggest minimum mind my word "Minimum 45% appreciation".

RLI decent Price listing could lead us for thr Re-rateing for Over All Life Insurance Sectors where till now we don't have much Bullish Bets.

Disclosure : "I got allotment of 10 Kiita in RLI via IPO in my Personal Name and will add 1000 Kitta in my Personal Name via Secondary Market "

Happy Investment !! :) :)
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:14 am. »
Market depth of today: there was not enough buyer but big sellers were at very high. Could be possible, those sellers were there to make gullible sellers to sell at low.

Market may have fallen 10 points, but after crash there was not desperate selling.

Selling seems to be not profit booking but rather trying to stop bull. Seller seems to be trying desperately to stop the circuit to stop smaller and medium buyers and crashing market. If they were real sellers to book profit, they would have sold little by little, not desperately.
Deepak_mm aka Nepse King sir Lai euta question
Are u Still bullish on the market for tomorrow ki Aja ko market depth dekhera opinion change garney :lol: ?
« Last edit by saturnian_211 on Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:03 pm. »
१२०० बाट १५०० पुगिसकेकाे बजारमा Circuit लाग्ने गरी बढ्ने सम्भावना रहदैंन । First Quarter Report Fear का कारण सकेसम्म असाेज मसान्तसम्ममा Market उचालेर बेच्ने ध्याउन्नमा ठूला लगानीकर्ता रहेका छन् । Today's Session पनि अहिलेलाइ उचालेर बेच्न खाेज्नेहरूकाे भिडन्तमा परेर राताे भएकाे हाे । CIT Delear final approval मा पनि यस्तै अवस्था हुने देखिन्छ । असाेज मसान्तसम्म बढीमा बजार १७०० पुर्याएर बेच्ने र त्यसपछि केही समय सक्दाे घटाएर किन्ने प्रयास हुनेछ ।
UPPER CIRCUIT is postponed for indefinite period :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
धेरै लगानीकर्ताहरुले आइतबार बजारमा सर्किट लाग्छ, मन्त्री खतिवडाको बिदाईलाई स्वागत गर्छ भनेर बसेको थिए, लगानीकर्ताको त्यो सोचाईलाई बजारले गलत साबित गरिदिएको छ
So,this anecdote has turned into "MYTH".
Today Almost everybody must have guessed what will happen today in Nepse, 🤣🤣.
DMM gives signals to the occuance of certain events in market. The event is more likely to occur in nearest times if other thigngs remain the same. I always take them as approximations and not as guarantees.
What he means is the time is pretty close to upper circuits and BOOM!
UPPER CIRCUIT postponed for sunday session. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The NEPSE Bullish Momentum remains intact, Yesterday NEPSE Surpassed 4 Arab transaction and closed above 1510/- forming Higher Top and Higher Bottom Pattern with Strong Bullish Momentum.

Today Charged Bulls NEPSE might Attempt for 6% Upper Circuit Level taking NEPSE to 1600 Marks, for these Banks also need to Participate, Slight Participation will also do.

Yesterday Non- Life Insurance witnessed Profit Booking Session by Short term traders which was imminent after a Sharp Run up in the Non Life Segment, Most likely by today the Profit Booking session will be over in Non Life Sector and Fresh Buying Interest will emerge with a Bang.

Hydro Power witnessed the First Strong run up after a very long time which indicates Hydro Sector has turned from Neutral to Bullish approach. Hydro at the current time in the Just on the First Step of Bull Move, It has long way to go from the Current Levels.

Target of 1800+ Level Still Intact for NEPSE Before Dashian.

Today Market might try to conquer 1600 Level which looks slightly "IMPOSSIBLE" BUT the word impossible itself says " I M POSSIBLE " thus Finger Crossed !!

Our Major Bullish Bets are still in Non-life Insurance & Hydro Power.

Happy Investment !! :) :)
As the NEPSE is still maintaing above 1452/- since last 3 consecutive days.

In the Market the most of the Profit booking session was over on Wednesday & Thursday and whatever Minor Profit Booking was Left was done in Yesterday Session and thus NEPSE managed to close in +VE Territory.

As said 3 Insurance Companies Given a bullish Break Out which are NRIC, NIL & PRIN which are going for at-least 30% Upside and the momentum is still Intact where NRIC along with Bullish Breakout is also Forming Bullish Flag Pattern on chart.

Yesterday i disclosed 3 More Non Life Insurance which are Close to Bullish Break which were HGI, SIL & NICL.
Among the 3 Yesterday SIL has given a Clear Bullish Break Out. So at Present 4 stocks has given Clear Bullish Breakout in Insurance Segment.

As said 4 out of 6 is clearly in strong Bullish Momentum & 2 stocks HGI & NICL under Process getting Ready (Warm Up Process :mrgreen: )

Once 6/6 happens two more stocks to join the Q in Insurance Sector.

Among the Hydro AKPL has Published good Result few days ago whose major Benefit will go Indirectly to AHPC as AHPC being the Mother Company of AKPL. If i have to choose between these 2 i will Prefer AHPC.

Happy Investment !!
As NEPSE still continues to Hold above 1452/- The 100 Point Non Stop Rally still intact as most of the Profit Booking session is over on Wednesday & Thursday, Only Minor Profit booking session which is likely to Get Over on Sunday Trading session.

Nepse is forming higher Top and higher Bottom pattern with strong Bullish momentum building up.

Our Major Bullish Bets are on Non Life Insuarnce Sector.

3 Companies have already given Bullish Break our chart NRIC, NIL & PRIN based on Break out atleast 30% Upside in intact in this 3 Counters.

3 stocks very close for Bullish Break Out and are most likely to give Bullish Break Out which are HGI, NICL & SIL.

These 6+2 Stocks a must stock in an Investor Portfolio.

Over All Non Life Insurance stocks to Outperform and should be a must in a Portfolio.

Enjoy the Week end. Happy Investment !! :D :D
As Finally NEPSE has manged to close above 1452 @ 1462.03. with volume above 2.6 Arab.

As NEPSE manged to close above 1452/- so therefore a 100 Point Non-Stop Rally is expected from 1452 level to 1552/- or Above !!

I won't be Surprise If Today NEPSE closes with a 6% UPPER circuit or the threshold Circuit Level implied by NEPSE.

The News is also cooking among the Investor & Traders for the Potential Change of Finance Minister around the Corner.

Once this happens this will act as an another BIG Trigger for the Bulls, which will take NEPSE to hit another new 52 week or ALL time High !!

Our Prime Picks continue to be Non-Life Insurance & Hydro Power.

As few Sick Debt Laden Hydro power companies might be acquired by some Prominent Players.

The Lead in the Hydro Sector rally will be taken by SHPC ( Sanima Mai Hydro Power )

After Listing of NRN infra @ good rate has developed appetite for Investor to have afresh look into Hydro Power Sector.

Once the Liberty get listed then we could witness the overall Strong rally in Hydro Power Sector.

Among Insurance 3 companies 1. NRIC ( Nepal Reinsurance ), 2. NIL ( Neco Insurance) & 3. PRIN ( Prabhu Insurance) has given a very strong Bullish Breakout, i won't be surprised these stocks hitting 1000/- mark before Dashian.

NEPSE target of 1800+ before Dashian still Intact.

Happy Investment !!
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:58 am. »
Currently the Most Bullish Stock on Non Life Insurance are :-

NRIC ( Nepal Re-insurance)

NIL ( Neco Insurance )

PRIN ( Prabhu Insurance )

All these 3 stocks has given a Strong Bullish Break out heading for the Target of 980-1045 /-

Happy Investment !!
The Bears tried to break the market multiple times where 1382/- was very strongly defended by the Bulls.

Bulls took the market to 1400+ level where Bear Again attacked the market using the Curfew Implementation news for 10 days. Letting the market to go below 1400 Physiological mark.

As the market again Surpassed 1400+ level on closing basis with stronger volume indicates that Bear are on their Back foot again with bulls steping ahead for forward March for the Target of 1800+.

Once NEPSE surpass 1452/- Level on closing basis then there will be Non stop 100 Point Rally in NEPSE.

My major bullish bets are on Non life Insurance and Hydro Power.

My NEPSE Target of 1800+ still intact before Dashian.

Happy Investment !!
Huge sum will be paid in near future to CORONA infected people under कोरोना बीमा scheme. All non life insurance companies profitiability is going to be hit by this pandemic. Under this scheme there is no re-insurance by foreign re-insuarance companies. Local companies ve to bear all the burden.
Imagine the scenario - if 10% of people infected by the corona virus and only 10% of the infected people fall under कोरोना बीमा scheme ???

Use your knowledege before jumping into risky asset.

No doubt, Hydropower sector is going to win the race, but only those hydropower with good governance and corporate culture.

जय होस्
Yesterday Bull defended the Support Level of 1382/- which is considered as a very good sign.

The Bull need to defend that level and need to Surpass 1400/- Level in order to continue its dominance in the market.

A surpass above 1400/- on closing will lead to flocking of Bears to cover its short Position.

A surpass above 1452 will lead to strong rally of 100 points on the NEPSE.

I am utilizing every correction or dip in the market as a Pure Buying Oppurtinity.

My strong Bullish bets are on Non Life insurance and Hydro Power. And aggregate bullish bets on Banking and Life insurance.

Happy Investment !! 😊😊
The de-growth in Profit in the Banking Industry due to Covid - 19 is more or less is already priced in their Stock Prices.

So there is no need to Panic looking at the Financial Statement as there only de-growth in their Profit only not losses incurred by them. :(

The Analyst were expecting an average de-growth of 22-23% but the industry surprised their estimates by beating with big margin. Any fall in Prices due to Panic Investors should be used as a Pure Buying Oppurtinity.

Non-life Insurance has witnessed a strong growth among the multiple Sectors listed in NEPSE thus out performing by strong margin which are in Bull Radar.

Happy Investment !!
DMM is always readable. Using your own conscience with his is absolutely profitable business in all scenarios.
It's my experience.

Keep doing this good job. Thanks.
The Broad based Selling by the Paniced Investor due to Shut Down imposed news by the Government which was witnessed in last few trading sesson seems to be Over.

After the end of Panic Phobia selling now the fresh Buying Intrest has emerged which was seen in Yesterday Trading sesson.

The recent strong Result posted by Everest Insurance, Now once again Non life Insurance Companies will on traders radar followed by High Networth Individual too.

Every Dip in the market is a Pure Buying Oppurtinity as NEPSE is well poised for 1800+ mark before Dashian until or Unless the NEPSE is only closed for trading activity.

Our major Picks will be Non Life and Hydro Scripts.

Happy Investment !!

Page: « < ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub