Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

- Year 2020 - Way Ahead - Predictions, Analysis

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5

Author Post
Guys yo puji( muji) bhairab ko na suna guff
Both gblbs and shpc which he frequently pushes are at their all time low I had put all my money in there and he still acts like he knows something, afnu research recommendation and analysis afu sangai rakh budo manche, Hawa ko advice diyeara na fasa aru Lai muji
True, Puji Bhairab Ji.

Bfis have begun to approach clients offering housing loan at 11.5 ......... which is just 1.5% higher than normal which used to be 14/15% till a few year ago.

When will our not so bright bankers learn about the value of share market and reduce interest on margin loan and push share loan?
Only in third world hell hole, where those who dont know what share is becomes CEO of bank.

Hope to see interest at 10% soon.
RisingJee

Interest rate will go down.
There is no space for interest rate to go up
All sectors are saturated for now
Only normal growth
New and weak banks are giving loans to subprime borrowers which can create problems
If banks stick to good lending than now there is no scope for more lending
Interest rate has to fall now

...Baki Ishwor Ko Leela...
What I have been predicting/warning for last 3 year have now come into surface. And I am the only one who predicted in the Universe.

In one case, when NRB, govt forced funding of one sector to so called productive sector, I opposed it and warned about the consequence. Even world bank or IMF or asian dev bank supported NRB. I think those international INGOs rely in local economist. Those INGOs never have built any country in their decades of history. They have not intention or any expert to do so.

But, worry not, its not the kiss of death and can be solved in time, with right approach.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Out of the last 3 years, past 1 and half years has been painful to most of the new investors who entered the market with an intention of making good money but eventually got screwed up losing the money""""""""""""""""

-------- I disagree, those who invested during last 1 and half year are lucky. They are lucky to be able to invest in such an impossible low rate.

Those who invested during last 3 to 4 year (at above 1700- 1900) are the ones who are f ed up by manipulators and bureaucracy.

A have also predicted about ending of liquidity crisis, not cause of good reason, but due to lack of demand in major so called productive sector which are going through over capacity (which i predicted 3 year ago, during chirinjivi nepal's second monitory policy). Which we may see after govt start to spend 100+ billion in their coffin.

If chirinjivi nepal had solved liquidity crisis and prevented interest crisis and share market crisis---- economy would have been vibrant till yuraj k had became finance minister.

Chirinjivi nepal destroyed banking sector and the economy and the share market then entered yuraj k who made things worst.

I know how to solve all those problems. Hope surendra pandey becomes finance minster and have a positive attitude.
Out of the last 3 years, past 1 and half years has been painful to most of the new investors who entered the market with an intention of making good money but eventually got screwed up losing the money...Here are the facts for 2020....

CREDIT DEMAND NEUTRALIZED
C/D Ratio of the banks will come down in the coming days
Because the credit demand has gone sluggish from this fiscal year
1. Hotel industry is in jeopardy and this sector has significantly lost interest in loans
2. Hydro Industry is also in jeopardy as this sector is unable to raise equity and banks have lost interest to give loans
3. Real Estate Industry is also in jeopardy and this sector has also significantly lost interest in loans
4. Cement & Iron Industry which took off too much money is also in jeopardy and this sector has lost interest in loans now
5. Other sectors to witness normal growth in credit demand
6. Major loans files as of now in Banking industry is shifting of loans from high interest rate Banks (Like NIC ASIA, Siddhartha, Sunrise Etc) to Low interest rate banks (RBB, NBL, NABIL etc)
And
Major Projects, Tamakoshi/MadhyaBhotekoshi/Rasuwagadhi Etc to start commercial operation from 2020 and start pay off their installments and expected to throw minimum 6/7 arabs a month, in cash into the banking system

GREEDY BANKS HAVE SUBSTANTIATED BY SUCKING THE PUBLIC
Greedy banks have substantiated their balancesheet in accordance with increment of capital by charging higher interest rates to general public and sucking int heir hard earned money swiftly
Thanks to all stupid authorities who saw but acted nothing

NEW GOVERNER
BFI are already lobbying for the governer who would allow them to suck public
However FNCCI & other industrial confideration are lobbying for the governer who wud act against banker's oppression

INTEREST RATE
Under current conditions (keeping governer aside) the base rate and interest rate to come down
Despite all the fuss of credit growth, which is not as it seems, base rate and interest rate to come down in upcoming quarters more significantly

STOCK MARKET
2019 should have been the turning point of NEPSE
But 2020 to keep the leverage
The stock market peoples have started buying
People have stopped seeing any kind of risk now and has identified current NEPSE as oppurtunity
The piles of Money of market peoples which sat in BANKS has now started to go to stock market
we will witness a good restoration

.....BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:44 pm. »

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub