Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 within 6 months after yuraj k's death or firing.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

Author Post
Most companies' price will reach around 60% of the price during previous 3200, when NEPSE reach 3200 this time.

To reach previous high price, NEPSE needs to reach around 4200.

So 3200 should be easily achieved.
'Barshaman Pun, 3200 Soon'
:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.bizshala.com/article/1601
I have always been fighting enemy of share market (also nepal, humanity, economy..) wonder how many called me mad man and how many of them are crying?

Today, I hate the most (regarding share market) are alchina involved with share market.

IamwithNRB
IamwithGovernor
IamwithFinanceminister
In Nepali society, those whose aukat is to teach people how to 'apply for IPO' is considered expert. Even they themselves think they are expert of share maket.

For f sake, your aukat is clark. Keep your voice down. stay away from media and social media.
Communists must pay in the election
darkweb
I hope I can be an expert trader like you darkweb darknet
Congratulations SeasonalTrader ji, and thanks for support.
Congratulations @The Rising Sun !!!! Many thanks to you for keeping the hope bright and alive.
Congratulations Deepak ji and Ramesh ji.
Congratulations The Rising Sun sir achieving 2500 target on time.
Congratulation for 2500+

@The Rising Sun
Thank Santoshk ji, Congratulations to you and to all.

Nissan ji, congratulations to all. No more crazy target, but a safer one "3800-5000 by Dashain".

Congratulations to you too Mannu_manek ji. Hope you success in starting bull in BFIs in the matter of days.

Congratulations Dubosi7 ji. Feeling is mixed. Still havent broken BREAK EVEN, need 40Rs more in MNBBL or 3.5% in all. 2500 just saved my ijjat. :mrgreen:

Somebody ji, bank ko halla I have heard from many and here in this forum too. I think, except for small cap banks, below 20 EPS, all will cross 1000.

This topic was created during depression, when NEPSE was around 1200, to counter '1000 GANG'. This is the third try, failure of first one taught me reason behind depression, second exposed the Villon behind the problem, Then came this successful one.

I wanted to predict something crazy but not impossible. I kept on telling, all mid cap banks should be priced between 700-1200, and also said, NEPSE should have been 3500 when NEPSE was at around 1200. (But NEPSE reached 2500 without the significant help from BFIs). :(

I had enough experience, NEPSE was tooooooooo low, so when buyers enter, they enter in mass and NEPSE would go rocket. I think, NEPSE increased about 1000 points in last 5 month. It was all possible cause, some players, bureaucrats, and yuraj k kept NEPSE very very low by force.

See you at 10000 and dashian target.
2500 Nepse but *** with banks ???

i want all banks to be over 1000 like before but looks like that earlier bull Banks turn will come at the last.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Congratulations Rising sun ji !!! ;)
R U Happy with the achievement ?
"Be careful what you wish for, it might just come true!!!" bhanthiye ho rahecha ... :mrgreen:

Nepse 2500 ta katyo! ... Tara Bank ra Dev Bank haru lai invite nagari !!! :lol:

Congratulation to all of us BHAUKA KHELADIs !! and to one who started dis topic!! ...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Rising Sun जी,

अब अर्को Target को घोषणा गर्दिनुस :) :) l

सबैलाई बधाई छ l
The Rising Sun Sir your Wish Fulfilled now today NEPSE create history 2524 index with historic turnover. Congratulations "The Rising Sun" Sir.
Micro boom

CBBL Vs DDBL

It is just the beginning.
Unless The Sun rises from the west, This is the week.

After adding bonus value, CBBL would be just above 1800, till few weeks back CBBL used to be about 75Rs more.

I am not saying, DDBL price should fall, I am saying CBBL's Price should increase. I have both, its just, I have slightly more of CBBL than DDBL.

I think, in a month or two, their price will be in between 3000-4000, since, micro has just started to boom.

Share market of Nepal is making me look like a fool aka typical Nepali, who knows everything but dont know about own profession. I choose great stocks but only garbage rocking. But I dont blame myself till now. :mrgreen:
CBBL price is after bonus adjustment, DDBL is not. So, I guess the price difference is fair.

Did I understand correctly or is it like people who know everything from around the world miss small things from our surroundings?
:D :P :P

Just kidding!
What is in DDBL?

DDBL and CBBL till few weeks back, were in similar price now DDBL has taken off.
राष्ट्र बैंकले पत्र लेख्यो भन्नु मिडियाबाजी मात्रै हो : प्रवक्ता भट्ट

दोस्रो बजारबाट लघुवित्तको शेयर खरिदविक्री गर्न बैंक तथा फाइनान्स कम्पनीमाथि राष्ट्र बैंकले रोक लगाएको भन्ने समाचार झुटो भएको राष्ट्र बैंकले जनाएको छ

Tomorrow, more than 50 pts up????????
remaining 4 days in this week, 50 point loss every day will bring down NEPSE near to 2100
Below 2200 seems difficult if panic sell is not triggered.
But once 2200 level is broken, nepse may further dip down near to previous high.
this correction should last this whole week...then its gonna get interesting..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
2500, probably near to VD :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub