Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 within 6 months after yuraj k's death or firing.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... > »

Author Post
Yesterday, banks' price began to increase, today reversed.

Yesterday price increased by 5rs, today decreased by 6,

kasta kasti !#@$!@ !#$ haru sanga cha bfis ko share??????

alchina.

earthquake ma bachyo haram haru, hope corona dont show them mercy like earthquake did.
NEPSE has been increasing for a few days now........................ but...... mine did not.

From today, mine too!

But still to join top companies.

Finally BFIs supporting NEPSE gain.

Dividend season will start from Mutual fund then bfis then insurance. Non stop dividend and mostly bonus from BFIs will help to break one after another targets.

Boom Boom
रसियालाई नेपालको पत्र : हामी भ्याक्सिनको ट्रायल गर्छौँ

Boom Boom

Interest going further down.

Boom Boom

Dividend season of BFI start immediately after dashain..

BOOM BOOM BOOM
नेपालमा चिनियाँ भ्याक्सिनको क्लिनिकल ट्रायललाई स्वीकृति
बेलायत र रुसको छलफलमा

Ka boom

CIT just about to enter, dividend season starting in a couple of month, some has already declared, interest going further down...

meaning

boom boom boom

Chinese have been emergency vaccinating for more than a month ago, which did posted, and lately western media and nepali media behaving as in shock. As per their media, first shot has created anti body in 97% and second shot created anti body in all individuals- so vaccine works.

We soon need to start giving shot to 10 lakh under emergency vaccination for those in medial profession, transportation, police, local politician, transportation, teachers etc.
Number of cases increased by almost 25 % in a week
Mortality increased by almost 50% in 9 days.
About 2500 cases in Katmandu alone

Critical care facilities are near to exhaustion.
& we dont know where we stand in the length of this pandemic.
If we dont add more, people have ve to bear the loss. Adding sub-speciality services like CRITICAR CARE is a HERCULEAN TASK. Even developed countries and cities were unable to ful-fill there requirement in short span of time.
Coming days are really going to be challenging for HEALTH CARE WORKERS, GOVERNEMNT & PUBLIC.
Most fearful statistical parameter is increasing mortality rate which may further escalate if people with co-morbid condition catches this disease. A week long restriction is not enough to limit the disease expansion. My guess, administrators will futher increase LOCK DOWN period. Economy is definitely going to suffer.
This is UNBIASED REALITY of the present time.
In such a condition how can we see REAL BOOM BOOM.
*Manipulators can always play there game.
« Last edit by Dubosi7 on Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:50 pm. »
नेपालमा चिनिया भ्याक्सिन परीक्षणका लागि अनुमति, सम्भाव्यता अध्ययनपछि ट्रायलको काम सुरु गरिने

बेलायत, चीन र रूसले बनाएको कोरोना भ्याक्सिनको परीक्षण नेपालमा पनि हुने

Boom Boom
China gave patent right to an IndianVirus' chinese vaccine and Chinese and world market rallied.

Its time for NEPSE to rally too. US market is all time high.

IndianVirus killing many indian and nepalese and still indians in Nepal not wearing mask. No wonder, India is a sh!thole, proven again by IndianVirus.

HilliBilli Tapare have made many mistakes, latest is responding to IndianVirus, they are about to make another huge mistake by not ordering 10 lakh shot of anti IndianVirus vaccine from China.

Boom Boom very soon.
NEPSE stabilized after half and hour trading for whole day. Those who sold after their ignorance about the balance sheet have already sold.

There is halla, this week is the week.

मर्जरमा गएका कम्पनीको दोस्रो बजारमा कारोबार अब बन्द नहुने, बोर्डले निर्देशिका जारी गर्दै This is what I have been asking for many years now. I dont see why they had to close trading.

Now great for dev banks. Some people dont want to invest in dev bank thinking they could go for merger and their investment is stock for 6 month. Now dev banks will find more interested parties.

This week is the week fellow investors

NIC Asia Bank publishes new interest rates, Reduced Interest Rates for Saving and Fixed Deposits

Boom boom very soon. We may finally get to celebrate dashain after 4 year.

Immediately buy 10 lakh vaccine from China for emergency use. (pakhe, tapare messed up with everything, now dont mess with vaccine strategy).

Soon, India will be going for 10 crore emergency vaccination. Good for Nepal. Indian Virus has been killing us.
Finally, pakhe doing what has to be done to fight corona. Now almost all shops using rope and majority restaurants closed their door with sign only takeout or home deliver.................... some still not following the rule, punish them, first punishment, one lakh fine second strike 10 lakh.

Hope, district to district travel also are totally under control.

I have been saying those since 2nd or 3rd month since covid 19 was first known. Some are still not wearing mask, break their legs.

If all the basics had been followed, world never had to go for total lockdown and economy would have been a lot better.

And if Nepal had done it since the beginning, by now, 70% of the districts would have been open for long distance travel, months ago.

Tapare running govt, Nepal have always been behind all crime and mismanagement including covid 19 response. Now they look to be making another huge blunder regarding getting hand on the vaccine and corona deactivating shot. Govt immediately need to order 10 lakh vaccine for emergency use. China may have been producing at least crore per month and they dont need many, buy and get few lakh per month immediately.

There is halla, NEPSE could start flying from next week.
There is halla that market will start flying from next week. Let's see.

Balance sheet of BFIs looks fine.

Govt should immediately order 10 lakh vaccine from China for emergency use on healthcare, transportation, retail, hotel/restaurant workers.

I think, govt can also give flue vaccine to emergency workers and elderly.
Russian developer of world's first Covid-19 vaccine says it will protect against killer virus for at least TWO YEARS
And one more major thing about the Russian Vaccine is, it conducted clinical trial in Argentina too, a highly educated country.
I believe in Russian Vaccine's effectiveness, they must already have at least 4 month data.

Question is about side effect. Their vaccine is based on common cold- I dont know what it means though. Vaccine is dead virus or fake virus so it may not have any significant side effect.
Its too early to comment on Russia CORONA-VACCINE
mOSCOW - second phase of a COVID-19 vaccine trials in Russia is expected to be finished by Aug. 3, head of the Russian Fund of Direct Investments Kirill Dmitriev said. Right after the third phase starts, it will take place "not only in Russia but also in the Middle East and some other countries,"

More than 100 CORONA-VACCINE are in the different stages of development by many centres. We dont know the safety and efficacy of these vaccines till date.

One thing is for sure, kathmandu is going to see explosion of COVID cases in coming days. People, if not government are then compelled to shut down there activities including economy. Form today only BANKS are HOTEL/RESTRO are limiting there services.
If we cant control number of COIVD cases, already jeoperdized health system of Nepal cant handle more cases and the only option left for the sick person is to wait for the GODs help.
Stock market news live updates: Stocks rise, Dow adds 200+ points amid vaccine, stimulus optimism

The Dow Is Soaring Because Russia Approved a Covid-19 Vaccine and Other Dubious Assertions

Russia Registered a Coronavirus Vaccine. The Market Loves It.

Putin announced that Russia's health ministry has approved the world's first COVID vaccine, and that his daughter had taken it.
Alchina haru lai corona le kina lagdaina
As per a nepali media, China is providing Corona Vaccine to Nepal- hope they provide 10-25 lakh vaccine, which is enough for emergency personnel from healthcare to police to retailer/transportation sector etc. Nepal needs about one crore vaccine to end corona.

I believe China can provide the vaccine in around a month.

Price of Moderna vaccine in US will be about 7000Rs.

NEPSE boom time coming very soon.
China, after vaccinating army, now they are about to start mass vaccination on first priority individuals- medical personnel.

Russia, after completion of final phase of clinical trial, their govt and WHO are about to approve the vaccine within 2 week.

Cost of vaccine from Germany would cost about 4000 Rs for developed country and for developing country, it may cost 2000Rs and Russian and Chinese may cost 1000-2000Rs.

Meaning, """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" NEPSE about to go to shoot stars. """""""""""""""""""""""""" 8)
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:33 pm. »
All big players are saying, bull has started.

If you dont buy, you will cry.

If you sell, you will go into depression.

Dev bank and Finance's acquisition news may start, and they may show better balance sheet. They were hard hit by liquidity and interest rate crisis, now they are back into business.
!$#$

sub humans
Some people cried when NEPSE almost hit double circuity, more like they were barking in agony.

I am sure, they did not invest when NEPSE made two day correction. No doubt, they will be crying again.

It's never what life tries to give you (opportunity), It has always been your attitude (fate) that takes you to height. I am the biggest example of success and they are example of being loser.

I wanted to see double or triple circuit then followed by normal trading, just like in matured countries, happens after some big news is announced.

Simrik ji, I believe, govt tried to relocate some who live in hill where only hilly goats can survive like those in national geography channels.

I believe its local politicians who are filling their ear against relocating. They are the cheapest vote bank in the world. Many may be socked when they see popular, powerful local leader- how dk head like them became powerful politicians....... answer is, people like those cheap paid voters and cadres.

Dont cry for them (Argentina), they are the reason Nepal is suffering. they sell their votes to criminals, dalals, terrorist and the whole country suffers. Karma is a b!tch.
Ekai choti 20% badyo bhane pheri, weak legs haru dagmagauna thalchan ni Rising sir.. FOMO hunchha, tara long lasting nohola. May be 1 to 1.5% a week, with few pull backs better than 20% swing per week, or 6% swing a day. 1% a week compunded will easily take you over 2200 by this time next year. Banks get time to get on business, people get comfortable with NEPSE.
=======================================================================
We need new entrants in the market, ani slow and steady NEPSE better than khaarey khola NEPSE. I am really positive. Low interest rate, high liquidity, depressed real sectors is perfect combo for NEPSE to rocket. Corono is the only bad boy. Please govt, keep border with India tight for now. China trade should be reopened as soon as possible. Fix the roads on Northern side.
Government ley fiscal policy khasai lyaena. Corono, flood and landslides ko bela government should be more generous to people suffering. Tyo bhir bhir ra khola cheu ma basney haru ko ghar/jagga government ley kinidinu paryo, ali besi ra plains tira move garnu paryo. Tyo danda danda ma bato banaunu pardaina, school, healthposts bananu parena. Government in the long run saves money by moving people away from naturally challenged areas and moving them to towns and cities. Lets plant trees on those empty hills and sell carbon credits.

Rising ji ley mahango ma kinnu bhayechha. My money has been dead money too for almost 2 years now. 10% gain only. Hopefully we all print in NEPSE in the next two years.
Market is 1460, and still I have 85% of my loss to be recovered and Simrik ji thinks 20% in a week is too much.

You did not sold today, did you??????

Finance still has not increased after lock down was lifted.

Huge majority of Dev banks, did not increase yesterday.

NICA, NMB fell too much today, so those three may lead tomorrow onward market to new heights.
20% in a week? Why not?
Monday- most of the companies need to hit the circuit, many missed on sunday, so, on monday NEPSE has to hit the circuit.

Tuesday- a lot of companies which missed two circuits needs to hit circuit, so most company should increase 5-10% so, on Tuesday, NEPSE should hit the circuit.

Wednesday- Most of the share need to increase between 3-10%, NEPSE should see big transaction and close above 4%.

Thursday- Most of the shares need to increase 2-5%. We should see a lot of transaction and NEPSE increase above 2%.

Let's slaughter the pigs. ;)

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub