Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 within 6 months after yuraj k's death or firing.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... > »

Author Post
Probably this time, previous record will be beaten without seeing a bull run in banking shares..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
लालचले ब्रोकर आफैं खरीदबिक्रीमा, लगानीकर्ताको सुविधा आफैंले प्रयोग गरे
https://www.bizshala.com/story

We have to ask Dale Dai :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

टिएमएसमा बैंक इन्टीग्रेसन चाँडै गर्न ब्रोकरलाई सेबोनको निर्देशन
Not implemented yet and never expect client friendly regulation till date expired are there.
Such a directive is already FLUSHED by our D...D..
« Last edit by Dubosi7 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:43 pm. »
R u sure ???

Now I am confident, bull in BFIs.
Is this the beginning or just another prank? Been pranked few times during last few months.
yes bampudke fataha hydro le kamaisakyo yo sojho imandar bank le kamaune bhayena..

So NEPSE hit 1700 without Banks and dev banks and finance. .......

sati ko sarap

Handful of the most undervalued stock in the world are ignored .......... this is nothing but sati ko sarap.
I believe tomorrow, many BFIs will publish first qtr report.

Citizen and PCBL published great report.

Will today's market make big gain at the end???????
Have a happy, eventful DASHAIN, everyone.

Hope all utilize this dashian to fight IndianVirus.

Dont get Indianvirus, dont give Indianvirus during this dashain.

Many could already have Indianvirus, use this dashain to get cured and break the chain. For that, dont meet those who are not needed to be met, wear mast if you have to meet somebody and for shopping.

Those who dont have symptoms, usually gets cured with in 14 day. Use this festival wisely.

Dont get Indianvirus, dont give Indianvirus during this dashain.

Mask is the no one weapon to fight IndianVirus, not touching face is second, third is washing hand, protecting people with underling disease is the forth

Lockdowns should be LAST RESORT, but masks & social distancing could save 300K lives across continent, WHO European director says
The European director of the World Health Organization (WHO) has warned against using lockdowns to combat the novel coronavirus, arguing the policy is so bad for public health, it should be used only when "absolutely necessary."

- I realized that one month after lockdown began, WHO has realized that after 10 month. Who is your daddy?
NICE

This would be greatest news in last 4 year for me, if come true, Nepalishare ji.

I have been saying for last 4 year, liquidity crisis and interest rate crisis has hit development bank (and finance) more. Since, last year, I have been saying, when liquidity crisis and interest rate crisis are solved, the most beneficiary would be dev bank (and finance).

Looks like my analysis are about to come true again..... as usual.

I kept on holding developing banks and added few more during last one year.

I added SADBL at 140, I entered into LBBL at 180, both already have given me good capital gain but lost a lot in MLBL- I bought at 260 but crashed to 170 now recovered to 230.

Dev banks gonna rock. Merger of purnima with shine and kbbl with pcbl were good and kadbl with nmb was the greatest (almost tripled).

Who is next- sadbl, shine, lbbl, mlbl ....... I ll be waiting.

If MNBBL can pull off 40 eps, its price will cross well over all time high with in months- 1600+.
Just see details of my previous post in some other threads about 2 years back,
MNBBL and LBBL are going to lead the Development Bank Sector, no doubt.
Yeah MNBBL has performed very well is last 1/2 decade, similarly LBBL is also following the path of MNBBL since last year

In Capital market it is more beneficial to buy hidden gem than exposed one
there are few hidden gems (in development bank sector) which are yet to be explored and u can get it at throw away price. Just use your 7th sense.

लुम्बिनी विकास बैंकको पुरानो खराव कर्जाको नोक्सानी व्यवस्था भैसकेपछि विकास बैंकमध्येमा निकै सशक्त बन्न पुगेको छ
ज्योति समूहद्वारा प्रवद्र्धित भाजुरत्न फाइनान्स लुम्बिनी विकास बैंकमा मिलेपछि र शाक्यको समूहले लुम्बिनीको सेयर किनेपछि यो समूहको पक्कड बलियो
Just compare the weighted price of LBBL 2 years back and current price.

Friend always search hidden gem in share market.
I ve hinted some of the hidden gems in some other recent posts. Just DECODE it.

Jay Hos
« Last edit by Dubosi7 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:53 pm. »
:D :D :D :D :D :D
सर्वाधिक कारोबार पनि मुक्तिनाथको भएको छ। बैंकको १६ करोड ५० लाखको सेयर कारोबार भएको छ। ब्रोकरहरुका अनुसार, मुक्तिनाथले पहिलो त्रैमासमा ४० रुपैयाँ प्रति सेयर आम्दानी पुर्‍याउने हल्ला चलेको छ। साथै ऋणपत्र जारी गरेर स्रोत परिचालनको पनि चर्चा ब्यापक छ। छिटपुट रुपमा वाणिज्य बैंकसँग मर्जरको हल्ला पनि चलिरहेको छ। त्यही कारण मुक्तिनाथको सेयर सर्वाधिक कारोबार भएको हो।
Finally MNBBL!
ब्रोकर कमिसन घट्छ: सेबोन अध्यक्ष ढुंगाना

बैंकलाई ब्रोकर लाइसेन्सको प्रक्रिया अगाडि बढ्छ

I would like to teach KP Oli free politics.

Brokers- 50 Vs Investors- 15 00 000+

Just look at zeros, KP Oli.

gyan linu gyani bata. bharya lai bhari bokaune ho, adviser banaune haina.

Turkey's capital markets regulator suspended UBS AG London branch's direct market access to the country's stock exchange, citing transactions by the firm in Turkcell shares on Tuesday afternoon.

The decision was made "to protect investor rights and benefits," the regulator said in a statement late Thursday, responding to a momentary plunge in Turkcell shares earlier this week.

Such restrictions aren't new in Turkey's equity market. In July, the country banned six foreign banks, including Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and JPMorgan Chase & Co., from betting against the nation's stocks in a move that appeared to contradict some of the steps to ease such limitations this summer.

--------------- Turkey suspends institutional investors from investing in Turkies stock market to prevent crash. In Nepal, crash is normal.
About: Now cooperative can invest in bfis.

Turned out, it was not a news, rather a suggestion. I am sure, who wrote is tapare and media also owned by a tapare.

Scum using scum headline which I did not click into.

If cooperatives are let investing in BFIs shares in secondary, our friends from south wont be able to totally control share market. I remember how they were all crying after they sold just above 1700 and market went on to make record of 1800. They, our friends from south bribed tapare (NRB then governor Nepal, who was made NRB governor with the help of bribe money paid by our friends from south to tapare pm koiral who was also agent of south, who is currently being boiled in hot oil in hell, and the whole deal was mediated by another dead rotting in hell tapare who is also implant of south, girija's tapare daughter..... tapare here tapare there) to end cooperative from investing into secondary market.
Now cooperative can invest in bfis.

boom boom boom

now, big criminals would no longer be able to control bfi price just like pre 1800 when they sold just above 1700 and began to make noise theough fake media but could not control the market then ordered nepse sebon to decrease nepse and still couldnot then ordered nrb and finally able to crash the market which still could not recover after 5 year.

no more crash of bfis.

boom boom bfis while some players are stouck in insurance.

boom boom

cooperatives are controlled by many nepalese, not by our friends from south.

boom boom bfis
sati ko sarap is everywhere.

BFIs is undervalued by three times and still, last two day, NEPSE gained and I lost.
Probably lowest transaction for last few weeks. And still, Nepse is up. Not many desperate seller seen today, there were some desperate selling but looks like they were just few players and they lost.

चीनका दुई भ्याक्सिनले तीन वर्षसम्म कोरोना संक्रमणबाट बचाउने दाबी

Chinese-made vaccine able to fight all mutations: developer

It's a lift-off: Russia's 'Sputnik V' Covid-19 vaccine LAUNCHED into public circulation

About 10,000 people - including medical workers & vaccine industry employees - have received COVID19 vaccine developed by Sinovac in Beijing: Sinovac CEO Yin Weidong

COVID19 vaccine Ad5-nCoV would probably be priced at 100 yuan ($14.64) per dose due to the lesser cost of the adenovirus vector vaccine compared to inactivated vaccines: Chinese medical experts
Is 45, One of the brokers 'teska bau ko lagani' trades from? teska bau ko lagani have been negative lately and today, among major brokers, only one 45 sold more than buy.

majority of our friends from south are neither professional, nor have loyalty towards nepal or follow rule or pay tax, their media is anti nepal and promote their won country in Nepal...............

threat to national security??????

when are we going to make foreign agents write 'foreign agent', or 'enemy of Nepal' under their name, their company name, their brand name, their media ...... i say make them write 'enemy of Nepal' on their forehead. Just like US has been doing to fake enemy.
So is it true, post budget has repeated.

Some big player sold thinking budget will be bad but turned out to be great so they dumped a lot of shares to vaporize positive budget sentiment.

Same happened this time.

If not, those who wanted could have waited a while if they needed to sell and sell at higher price.

When tapara rules, criminal controlled every thing. tapre always behind all crime or ill, directly or indirectly.

But this time they will fail.
This topic has been activated.

2500 by 3/4/2021 8)
नागरिक स्टक डिलरले खोल्यो बानेश्वरको कृष्ण टावरमा कार्यालय,बाेर्डबाट डिलरकाे अनुमति कुर्दै

Boom Boom

When will BFIs start booming?

If you are big player, be careful investing in insurance by selling bfis. :lol:
नेपालमा चिनियाँ खोप परीक्षणको तयारी अन्तिम चरणमा

Place an order for 10 lakh doses for emergency use, ASAP.

Mask is the no one weapon to fight IndianVirus, not touching face is second, third is washing hand, protecting people with underling disease is the forth

Boom Boom
निषेधाज्ञाले शेयर कारोबारलाई छेकेन, लगानीकर्ताको सम्पत्ति ४.९९ प्रतिशतले बढ्याे

tero bau ko sampati ada bhayako cha tapare
Japan's stocks slide on news of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's resignation

- Who will be the first PM of Nepal, whose exit would bring down the market????????????

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub