Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 within 6 months after yuraj k's death or firing.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... > »

Author Post
i am also not happy rising sun sir ...most of the scrip increase when i sell and vice versa.......
Sadbl, mega , ahpc, bokl le dinu dukha diyo...fking scrip haru
ani nbl bekhar faliyecha
but sicl, mnbbl, nric le matra ho khusi banako :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
कुनै बेला डा. बाबुराम भट्टराईजीले भन्नु भएको कुरा याद आएको अबस्था :mrgreen: :mrgreen: l
NEPSE about to break record and still I am not happy........

Loss recovered just above 50%

And all the company I hold is one of the most undervalued company in the world.

Sati ko sarap.
लाभांश दिने कम्पनीको मूल्य नबढ्ने तर नदिनेको शेयर बजार मै नपाइने, अन्धाधुन्ध लगानीमा जाेखिम
बजारको बढ्दो भेलमा लगानीकर्ताले लाभांश दिने वा नदिने भनेर शेयर हेर्न छाडेका छन्
अनि बजार घट्दा किन रोएर आत्महत्या गर्न तत्पर हुने ? गल्ति आफु ले गर्ने दोस बजारलाई दिने ?
Return दिंदै नदिन अथवा बजार मूल्य को हिसाबमा एकदमै थोरै दिने कम्पनी को share हजारऔं हालेर बाउले किन भनेका त होइन होला ? सय दुइ सयको हाराहारी मा आउने कम्पनी ले करिब FD बराबर को return दिन्छ , त्येस्तो share अन्धोहरुले देख्दैनन l भिर को गोरुलाई राम राम !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
NEPAL GDP 2018: ~$29 Billion
NEPSE Market Cap as of 10/31/2019: ~$13 Billion
less than 50% of GDP

US GDP 2018: ~$20.5 Trillion
US Market Cap as of 11/29/2019: ~$30 Trillion
Around 150% of GDP

Sati ko sarap. :D :D

darkweb
I believe, what ever amount they are in conflict, on going is in NPL section, so after settlement it will be in profit or reserve section. BFIs profit may only increase after its settlement.
I am 100% sure banks will get interest and interest on interest.

I just read few line of the news, I think, court verdict was for/against auctioning at cheap price.
If banks have to return there confiscated collateral without getting any interest of such of long period, how can they survive ?
BFIs in Nepal dont make big money, but they take 150 to 300% security. Bank is more safe than gold, unless there is criminal inside.
बैंकले लिलामी गरेको सुधीर बस्नेतको सम्पत्ति फिर्ता गर्न सर्बोच्च अदालतको अन्तरिम आदेश

This news could be a big set back for BANKING BULL
When I posted about bullish in BFIs, I was confident it has started. Later, I am still confident but thought it has not begun but will begin very soon, by early next week.

Small and medium trader have a very few bfis, and big players who wants to sell bfis and buy insurance and hydro, they have already swapped a lot, and insurance and hydro has already doubled or almost tripled ............ and still the most traded is insurance.

Meaning, a lot of insurance is sold and (who is buying is no longer important since they have increased a lot)..... now when bfis start bull, traders needs to buy a lot and a lot of bfis.
(Those who sold bfis and still into insurance and hydro, they are trapped, especially big fish).

Its not like years back situation, the reality is not like what they say....... supply of bfis is not big like in the past. Just look yesterday, banks increased good and still could not turn Nepse green.

If we compare with insurance and hydro, banks and finance need to double and dev banks triple.
Probably this time, previous record will be beaten without seeing a bull run in banking shares..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
लालचले ब्रोकर आफैं खरीदबिक्रीमा, लगानीकर्ताको सुविधा आफैंले प्रयोग गरे
https://www.bizshala.com/story

We have to ask Dale Dai :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

टिएमएसमा बैंक इन्टीग्रेसन चाँडै गर्न ब्रोकरलाई सेबोनको निर्देशन
Not implemented yet and never expect client friendly regulation till date expired are there.
Such a directive is already FLUSHED by our D...D..
« Last edit by Dubosi7 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:43 pm. »
R u sure ???

Now I am confident, bull in BFIs.
Is this the beginning or just another prank? Been pranked few times during last few months.
yes bampudke fataha hydro le kamaisakyo yo sojho imandar bank le kamaune bhayena..

So NEPSE hit 1700 without Banks and dev banks and finance. .......

sati ko sarap

Handful of the most undervalued stock in the world are ignored .......... this is nothing but sati ko sarap.
I believe tomorrow, many BFIs will publish first qtr report.

Citizen and PCBL published great report.

Will today's market make big gain at the end???????
Have a happy, eventful DASHAIN, everyone.

Hope all utilize this dashian to fight IndianVirus.

Dont get Indianvirus, dont give Indianvirus during this dashain.

Many could already have Indianvirus, use this dashain to get cured and break the chain. For that, dont meet those who are not needed to be met, wear mast if you have to meet somebody and for shopping.

Those who dont have symptoms, usually gets cured with in 14 day. Use this festival wisely.

Dont get Indianvirus, dont give Indianvirus during this dashain.

Mask is the no one weapon to fight IndianVirus, not touching face is second, third is washing hand, protecting people with underling disease is the forth

Lockdowns should be LAST RESORT, but masks & social distancing could save 300K lives across continent, WHO European director says
The European director of the World Health Organization (WHO) has warned against using lockdowns to combat the novel coronavirus, arguing the policy is so bad for public health, it should be used only when "absolutely necessary."

- I realized that one month after lockdown began, WHO has realized that after 10 month. Who is your daddy?
NICE

This would be greatest news in last 4 year for me, if come true, Nepalishare ji.

I have been saying for last 4 year, liquidity crisis and interest rate crisis has hit development bank (and finance) more. Since, last year, I have been saying, when liquidity crisis and interest rate crisis are solved, the most beneficiary would be dev bank (and finance).

Looks like my analysis are about to come true again..... as usual.

I kept on holding developing banks and added few more during last one year.

I added SADBL at 140, I entered into LBBL at 180, both already have given me good capital gain but lost a lot in MLBL- I bought at 260 but crashed to 170 now recovered to 230.

Dev banks gonna rock. Merger of purnima with shine and kbbl with pcbl were good and kadbl with nmb was the greatest (almost tripled).

Who is next- sadbl, shine, lbbl, mlbl ....... I ll be waiting.

If MNBBL can pull off 40 eps, its price will cross well over all time high with in months- 1600+.
Just see details of my previous post in some other threads about 2 years back,
MNBBL and LBBL are going to lead the Development Bank Sector, no doubt.
Yeah MNBBL has performed very well is last 1/2 decade, similarly LBBL is also following the path of MNBBL since last year

In Capital market it is more beneficial to buy hidden gem than exposed one
there are few hidden gems (in development bank sector) which are yet to be explored and u can get it at throw away price. Just use your 7th sense.

लुम्बिनी विकास बैंकको पुरानो खराव कर्जाको नोक्सानी व्यवस्था भैसकेपछि विकास बैंकमध्येमा निकै सशक्त बन्न पुगेको छ
ज्योति समूहद्वारा प्रवद्र्धित भाजुरत्न फाइनान्स लुम्बिनी विकास बैंकमा मिलेपछि र शाक्यको समूहले लुम्बिनीको सेयर किनेपछि यो समूहको पक्कड बलियो
Just compare the weighted price of LBBL 2 years back and current price.

Friend always search hidden gem in share market.
I ve hinted some of the hidden gems in some other recent posts. Just DECODE it.

Jay Hos
« Last edit by Dubosi7 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:53 pm. »
:D :D :D :D :D :D
सर्वाधिक कारोबार पनि मुक्तिनाथको भएको छ। बैंकको १६ करोड ५० लाखको सेयर कारोबार भएको छ। ब्रोकरहरुका अनुसार, मुक्तिनाथले पहिलो त्रैमासमा ४० रुपैयाँ प्रति सेयर आम्दानी पुर्‍याउने हल्ला चलेको छ। साथै ऋणपत्र जारी गरेर स्रोत परिचालनको पनि चर्चा ब्यापक छ। छिटपुट रुपमा वाणिज्य बैंकसँग मर्जरको हल्ला पनि चलिरहेको छ। त्यही कारण मुक्तिनाथको सेयर सर्वाधिक कारोबार भएको हो।
Finally MNBBL!
ब्रोकर कमिसन घट्छ: सेबोन अध्यक्ष ढुंगाना

बैंकलाई ब्रोकर लाइसेन्सको प्रक्रिया अगाडि बढ्छ

I would like to teach KP Oli free politics.

Brokers- 50 Vs Investors- 15 00 000+

Just look at zeros, KP Oli.

gyan linu gyani bata. bharya lai bhari bokaune ho, adviser banaune haina.

Turkey's capital markets regulator suspended UBS AG London branch's direct market access to the country's stock exchange, citing transactions by the firm in Turkcell shares on Tuesday afternoon.

The decision was made "to protect investor rights and benefits," the regulator said in a statement late Thursday, responding to a momentary plunge in Turkcell shares earlier this week.

Such restrictions aren't new in Turkey's equity market. In July, the country banned six foreign banks, including Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and JPMorgan Chase & Co., from betting against the nation's stocks in a move that appeared to contradict some of the steps to ease such limitations this summer.

--------------- Turkey suspends institutional investors from investing in Turkies stock market to prevent crash. In Nepal, crash is normal.

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub