Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 within 6 months after yuraj k's death or firing.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »

Author Post
Date- 2020-2-2

1.60%

I said, in the beginning of this year........ this year we get to see 2222 NEPSE. We got the sign. :mrgreen:

Banking 27.04 2.35
Development Bank 28.32
Microfinance 22.13

Total Turnover 2,077,987,799
Total Transactions 20,635

LBL 228
MEGA 205
SBL 320
HBL 522
Today's top brokers' list say, big investors are shifting.

Hamro pani din aune bho jasto cha :mrgreen:
कर्पोरेट ग्राहकको ऋणको ब्याज दर ९ प्रतिशतभन्दा तल आयो, आधार दरमै बैंकहरुले ऋण दिन थाले

'तैपनि माग छैन'

When economy was doing good, interest rate was high and they were saying share market should crash.

now, economy is in shit, interest is down, share market should rise and make all kind of records. :mrgreen:
नेप्से परिसूचक ५४ सयसम्म पुग्छ, ऋण लिएर लगानी गर्नुहोस् : निर्मल प्रधान

क्लिकमाण्डूसँगको कुराकानीमा उनले आफुले २० वर्षको बजारको इतिहासको आधारमा बियरिस ट्रेण्ड सकिएको बुलिस ट्रेण्डमा ५४ सय इन्डेक्स पुग्न सक्ने बताए
ISHWOR KO LEELA
RisingJee

What if Banks remains stable and Micros and Insurance Increase.
Insurance arent reliable
However micros might be with their nice reports.

Banks are out of game now for some time for their plethora of supply
MFI are showstoppers

....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela...
Micro and insurance price has increased by 150-400.

If Bfis price dont increase by at least 100-200, current increment in micro and insurance wont sustain.

BFIs are highly undervalued and we may see some growth in second qtr from first qtr. So BFIs need double increment for being undervalued and for growth.

Soon market maker will enter, and they are ordered to invest in BFIs by yuraj k. So BFis price will not just increase but sustain too.

At current, mid level bfis' price is suppose to be at 700-1000. And asking for 150 increment means, they price will be @ 350-500. Which is a lot lower than what their price is suppose to be.

-----------

We are witnessing daily transaction of far more than 50 crore daily for sometime now, which is far more than 20 crore, which used to be, for a long time.

Its time govt. reduce Broker commission.

At this time, govt should reduce .1% broker commission. And it should be cut from SEBON, NEPSE's commission.

And when, transaction maintains above 1 billion for another month, average, another .05% broker commission should be reduced, which should be cut from broker's commission.

And when, transaction maintains above 2 billion for a month, average, another .05% broker commission should be reduced, which should be cut from broker's commission.

And final reduction of another .05% broker commission should be reduced from broker's commission, when average trading remains at above 3 billion for a month.

In total, .25% broker commission should be reduced when trading cross 3 billion, daily average.
BFI cant increase and wont increase significantly.
Because of enormous volumes.

Its MFI's who will lead in prices (Stable rising), followed by insurance (which will be very volatile)...
BFI will only have reasonable surges over a period of time.

...Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
Alchina harue le siddaune bho.

Every body knows, bull has begun and still we keep on seeing crash at such a low point.

Its amazing, bfis hardly increased, buy a few day of downfall has already wiped out all gain which took a couple of weeks to gain.

Yuraj k is not become PM under MCC, is he???????
Somebody purchased 5.5 billion worth of shares during last three day. We need 1.25+ billion trading tomorrow and we may expect continuity of the bull. 8)
They are into day to day manipulation.

I stopped reading content of alchina medias. Just headline and a few lines.

It says, half of liquidity was socked by govt. Which means there are still more than 25 billion with bank and with govt there is around 175 billion.

Because of alchina yuraj k, govt is holding 175 billion.

With one signature, that 175 billion can join the system, but it wont cause Nepal is ran by alchina bureaucracy.
Actual scenario of the money market : कुन बैंकमा सेयर कर्जाको ब्याज कति ? कति दिनमा पाइन्छ लोन ?
http://www.bizshala.com/story/%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%A8-%E0%A4%AC%E0%A5%88%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%AE%E0%A4%BE

May be some of the EXPERT PLAYERS are out of stock now due to profit booking session. Thats why we can hear lot of NOISE
DUKHI AATMA : तरलता अभाव, अन्तर बैंक ब्याजदर ५.२ पुग्याे, शेयर बजारमा असर गर्ला कि नगर्ला ?
May ve missed his train
Like I had been saying, if you wait for bull, you wont be able to invest in low, so keep buying. Last couple of week has proven me right.

Now, New and long term investor are given second chance to buy by players. Dont mess up second chance.
I am only interested in free advising to govt, more like unofficial adviser. but they are not interested in me.

but not my loss. loss for the country and humanity and party/politician. its always criminals like them who can win election in Nepal but to get reelect, they need me.

May be, KP Oli will copy indian, since he is kuwa ko bhaguto.... and hire some professional who has built things unlike yurak who spent whole life doing nothing, never produced a thing or made any serious investment just sitting on ghumne mech.

Global will start trading from tomorrow, may be it will trigger bull in BFIs sector.
https://bizmandu.com/content/20200119105214.html

Rising ji, mantri mandala join garnu paryo.
Till few months back, I did not like to visit bank cause of their disrespect.

Today, I need to avoid visiting bank, cause now they psychologically pressure me to bring loan of other bank to their bank.

8)

Sign of Bull stretching!
Boom Boom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teZ6cR3hX6w
Finally BFIs turn.

Hope so.
Some are saying, NEPSE fell cause of interest payment pressure.

Reality is, as per recent publication by media, less than 40 billion (to build nepal, share loan should be 1000 billion) is loan has been issued issued meaning, around 1 billion needed to pay quarterly interest.

And most of the borrower, mostly big and medium arrange interest well before the date. So its non sense.

Less than 10 crore may be sold for interest in last week.

And about the war, first phase of attack is over, iran has made their intention cleared and showed they mighty missiles and their accuracy. Now, next phase will be diplomatic pressure to US out of Iraq and Syria. If it does not work then, war.

Now, Oil, Gold, Dollar will fall. And world share market will rise.
NEPSE Confidence @61

First time I saw NEPSE confidence into strong territory since I watch it.

Majority will be in profit only when NEPSE crosses 1900. NEPSE increased for just a few days, UP merely 50 points, investors are already happy and forgot to curse KP Oli and commie govt.

IF US force leave Iraq and Syria, world economy will get boost and world stock market will see boom boom.

Share market boom is far better than BOOM BOOM.

Every human in the world should invest big percentage of their saving in share market and join global economic boom for long term. Its never too late. Share market should always go up or it will be the end of the economy of the country. Either through economic growth or by creating inflation.
I see no name of yuraj k, in upper house candidates list.
Just like I said, It was yuraj k who was behind and succeeded in destroying share market. He wanted to destroy share market for 18 month and for last few month he is trying to increase share market but since he is pakhe, he has no idea how it is done.

I can do it in an hour. cause my bou is not pakhe.

यसअघि स्टक डिलर कम्पनी खोल्ने प्रक्रिया अघि बढाउन अवरोध सिर्जना गर्दै आएका खरेल अहिले भने जतिसक्दो चाँडो खोल्नुपर्ने दबाब दिन थालेका छन्

एक वर्षअघि नै कोषले स्टक डिलरका लागि कार्यविधि र नियमावली बनाएको थियो, त्यसबेला खरेल सरले अहिले हतार छैन भन्नुभयो,' कोषका एक सञ्चालकले क्लिकमाण्डूसँग भने, 'अहिले उहाँलाई नै हतारो छ

शुरुशुरुमा अर्थमन्त्री डा. युवराज खतिवडा र उनको आर्थिक मामिला सहयोगी खरेल सेयर बजारको बारेमा सुन्न नै चाहँदैन थिए

त्यो समय खरेलले कोषलाई स्टक डिलर खोल्ने प्रक्रिया रोक्न भनेका थिए

उक्त अन्तक्र्रिया कार्यक्रमपछि खरेलले स्टक डिल्लरमा ज-जसले सहभागी गर्ने भनेका छन्, उनीहरुलाई जबर्जस्तरुपमा समयमा नै कम्पनी खोल्न र काम थाल्न निर्देशन दिएका छन्

पहिला के-के भयो, त्यसमा ध्यान नदिनू, यसमा मन्त्रीज्यूको पनि निकै चासो छ

अहिलेको बजारको अवस्थाले पनि समस्या भएको छ

यसमा तपाईहरुले पुराना कुरा बिर्सनु, अहिले गम्भिर भएर समयमा नै काम गरिदिनु होला

कार्यक्रममा सहभागी एकले डा. खरेललाई उदृत गर्दै भने

खरेलले अर्थमन्त्रीको चाहना भन्दै स्टक डिलरको काम छिटो गर्न भनेपछि कम्पनी दर्ता गर्ने तयारीमा नागरिक लगानी कोष रहेको छ

कोष नेपाल पुर्नबीमा कम्पनी, नेपाल टेलिकम, बीमा कम्पनी, बीमा संस्थान, निक्षेप कर्जा सुरक्षण केन्द्र र नागरिक लगानी कोषको संयुक्त लगानीमा कम्पनी खुल्ने भएको छ

buddi chaihincha des chalauna. kukur ko aukat le chalaune haina.

if yuraj k had had brain, he would not have destructive mind just like bhatterai. both are dangerous, and result from both is similar.

both did not just destroyed share market, both destroyed economy. bhatterai destroyed maoist, now yuraj k destroying commie.

even idiot knows, its easy to destroy but hard to build. looks like yuraj k is worst than idiot, more like a dog.

idiot kp oli wont live to see death of commie. idiots commie know but does not know the seriousness of how yuraj k have destroyed commie and how much public hate commie due to yuraj k. otherwise, they would not even have let yuraj k continue for three more hour, forget 3 more month.

in the history of Nepal, almost all PM were/are hated. people wanted to bring down govt of all pm, but i dont remember Nepalese wanted to see PM dead immediately.

Majority of Nepalese want to see you dead KP Oli. and cause mainly due to yuraj k and his adviser.

Even before yuraj k became fiance minister, he talked about destroying economy and share market, and still dumb idiot public thought he is biddwan and expected him to build the economy. how could a person who wanted to destroy builds anything. soch na soch tero bau ko ke jancha.
So many 2s in this year.

Could we see 2999 in this year???? Only other 2 is 200 and it is not possible unless there is communism. but that communist will be killed immediately. 20000 is not possible.

Only possible 2 in year 2020 is 2999.
@%@$%@%

alchina pakhe running govt/bureaucracy been trying to increase NEPSE for a few months now. have no idea how to do it.

Hand over power to sahariya, pahes.

I can start bull run with one hour policy formation.

CALL ME, MAY BE!

One pakhes was saying, in next election, commie will get 2/3 singlehandely.

They have already forgot recent election. If there is election now, they will loose at least majority.

If you cant correct mistake, you are certain to fail. and our pakhes dont even know they are failing forget them knowing who they are failing.

One word- Yuraj k!

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub