Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 within 6 months after yuraj k's death or firing.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... > »

Author Post
Stock market news live updates: Stocks rise, Dow adds 200+ points amid vaccine, stimulus optimism

The Dow Is Soaring Because Russia Approved a Covid-19 Vaccine and Other Dubious Assertions

Russia Registered a Coronavirus Vaccine. The Market Loves It.

Putin announced that Russia's health ministry has approved the world's first COVID vaccine, and that his daughter had taken it.
Alchina haru lai corona le kina lagdaina
As per a nepali media, China is providing Corona Vaccine to Nepal- hope they provide 10-25 lakh vaccine, which is enough for emergency personnel from healthcare to police to retailer/transportation sector etc. Nepal needs about one crore vaccine to end corona.

I believe China can provide the vaccine in around a month.

Price of Moderna vaccine in US will be about 7000Rs.

NEPSE boom time coming very soon.
China, after vaccinating army, now they are about to start mass vaccination on first priority individuals- medical personnel.

Russia, after completion of final phase of clinical trial, their govt and WHO are about to approve the vaccine within 2 week.

Cost of vaccine from Germany would cost about 4000 Rs for developed country and for developing country, it may cost 2000Rs and Russian and Chinese may cost 1000-2000Rs.

Meaning, """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" NEPSE about to go to shoot stars. """""""""""""""""""""""""" 8)
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:33 pm. »
All big players are saying, bull has started.

If you dont buy, you will cry.

If you sell, you will go into depression.

Dev bank and Finance's acquisition news may start, and they may show better balance sheet. They were hard hit by liquidity and interest rate crisis, now they are back into business.
!$#$

sub humans
Some people cried when NEPSE almost hit double circuity, more like they were barking in agony.

I am sure, they did not invest when NEPSE made two day correction. No doubt, they will be crying again.

It's never what life tries to give you (opportunity), It has always been your attitude (fate) that takes you to height. I am the biggest example of success and they are example of being loser.

I wanted to see double or triple circuit then followed by normal trading, just like in matured countries, happens after some big news is announced.

Simrik ji, I believe, govt tried to relocate some who live in hill where only hilly goats can survive like those in national geography channels.

I believe its local politicians who are filling their ear against relocating. They are the cheapest vote bank in the world. Many may be socked when they see popular, powerful local leader- how dk head like them became powerful politicians....... answer is, people like those cheap paid voters and cadres.

Dont cry for them (Argentina), they are the reason Nepal is suffering. they sell their votes to criminals, dalals, terrorist and the whole country suffers. Karma is a b!tch.
Ekai choti 20% badyo bhane pheri, weak legs haru dagmagauna thalchan ni Rising sir.. FOMO hunchha, tara long lasting nohola. May be 1 to 1.5% a week, with few pull backs better than 20% swing per week, or 6% swing a day. 1% a week compunded will easily take you over 2200 by this time next year. Banks get time to get on business, people get comfortable with NEPSE.
=======================================================================
We need new entrants in the market, ani slow and steady NEPSE better than khaarey khola NEPSE. I am really positive. Low interest rate, high liquidity, depressed real sectors is perfect combo for NEPSE to rocket. Corono is the only bad boy. Please govt, keep border with India tight for now. China trade should be reopened as soon as possible. Fix the roads on Northern side.
Government ley fiscal policy khasai lyaena. Corono, flood and landslides ko bela government should be more generous to people suffering. Tyo bhir bhir ra khola cheu ma basney haru ko ghar/jagga government ley kinidinu paryo, ali besi ra plains tira move garnu paryo. Tyo danda danda ma bato banaunu pardaina, school, healthposts bananu parena. Government in the long run saves money by moving people away from naturally challenged areas and moving them to towns and cities. Lets plant trees on those empty hills and sell carbon credits.

Rising ji ley mahango ma kinnu bhayechha. My money has been dead money too for almost 2 years now. 10% gain only. Hopefully we all print in NEPSE in the next two years.
Market is 1460, and still I have 85% of my loss to be recovered and Simrik ji thinks 20% in a week is too much.

You did not sold today, did you??????

Finance still has not increased after lock down was lifted.

Huge majority of Dev banks, did not increase yesterday.

NICA, NMB fell too much today, so those three may lead tomorrow onward market to new heights.
20% in a week? Why not?
Monday- most of the companies need to hit the circuit, many missed on sunday, so, on monday NEPSE has to hit the circuit.

Tuesday- a lot of companies which missed two circuits needs to hit circuit, so most company should increase 5-10% so, on Tuesday, NEPSE should hit the circuit.

Wednesday- Most of the share need to increase between 3-10%, NEPSE should see big transaction and close above 4%.

Thursday- Most of the shares need to increase 2-5%. We should see a lot of transaction and NEPSE increase above 2%.

Let's slaughter the pigs. ;)
श्रावणमा सबै हरियो
slaughtering of pig is just a beginning.

babu is happy, but not fully, most of my shares did not hit circuit cause there was not enough time and no seller.
CRYSTAL BALL ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: - BABU must be happy.
Pig is being slaughtered in shrawan :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Circuit break within ५ min :mrgreen:
I asked crystal ball, What would NEPSE do tomorrow?- Answer- Circuit break.
Subordinate got a ROUND OF APPLAUSE and BIG HISS to his boss.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Boom Boom
We Human Being Must Understand That OTHER CREATURES HAVE EQUAL RIGHT TO EXISTENCE AS MUCH AS WE DO........... Their PAIN and their DEATH is similar to that to HUMAN PAIN & TEARS........Humans kill their mothers in front of their childs, skins off them alive, eat them alive.....

...3 BILLION animals are harshly slaughtered EACH DAY for FLESH AND FUR.....The cruelty of humans has no limits.......

....Humans which should have been the loving parents of all creatures devours on them......How Sadistic.....

...Epidemics avian flu, Ebola, HIV, swine flu, SARS and vCJD, Covid etc all emerge because of DARK SIDE OF HUMANS THEMSELVES....

.....These EPIDEMICS and PANDEMICS will continue.....

....BE HUMAN.... BE SAFE....

......BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA....
Who can a person think of PROFIT/LOSS in such a difficult period when human species is fighting for the same cause ?
Fully Automation बनाउनु पर्याे पहिले । धेरै लगानीकर्ता जाेडिनु पर्याे अनिमात्र चलाउन मिल्छ नत्र तत्काल Nepse बन्द हुनु पर्याे । साउदकाे कुर्सी खाली गर ।
Those who sell today will get payment only after 18 days.

And, after 2 week, things are going to improve like a lot meaning market will rise ......

.... and still some are selling at a lower price today.

Imagine, who are those who are selling.
Hain, why, almost every time I buy good stock- I dont know about, always has a surprise package for me?

MLBL is a very good stock. Its peers have reached 300/400, so I bought some and was wondering why it was unable to increase. Now found out it had convert. Thank god, it is just convert, not some bad business. Just 4.5lakh.

Myanmar plans to allow foreigners to participate in daily share trading of listed companies on Yangon Stock Exchange starting from March 20

Looks like democracy is working well all over the world except for Nepal.
पुँजी बजारमा नीतिगत समस्या भए सुधार गर्न तयार छु-अर्थमन्त्री

Is the following problem from policy side or something else???

If you have been following this forum, you can easily see.......... a few week ago, one group tried to crash the market, but could not, instead some sector increased 30/50% after selling by that group.

This week, three group(who are in this forum) joined hand, and finally they are able the crash the market which made negative record. Daily record and probably weekly record.

Is this policy problem? If not what? If one, three, 5 group can crash the share market, then, if that is not the problem in your policy then what problem is that??????

Solution: Share market needs 1000 big groups. 10s of thousands of big players. I know how to do it, do you? sarbagyani yuraj k?????

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub