Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 within 6 months after yuraj k's death or firing.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Author Post
Can share market survive 5 month of yuraj k? Can Nepal's economy survive 5 more month of yuraj k???

Why is KP Oli giving more importance to yuraj K than struggling economy and crashed share market??

Could yuraj k have collection of evidence of UML and its politicians' corruption evidence?

Or,

We all know, UML is all about NGO and INGO? Could yuraj k be the one who has been arranging donation for NGO controlled by UML from tax payers' money and CIA, MI6 payment.
Post budget trading day, NEPSE almost crossed 3% but some gang sold a lot of shares to maintain bearish.

That gang was merolagani gang, halla in the market. They were expecting yuraj k increasing CGT- so they had been dumping shares pre budget, but instead he reduced CGT back to 5%. They panicked and to crash the market on the first day post budget they must have sold 20/30 crore worth of shares in quick time.

Today, bizmandu gang- nic asia, global ime, is trying to crash the market to 900 lvl to may be to punish yuraj k, to show him who is the boss and to destroy yuraj k.

first half of this weeks of free fall of NEPSE was them trying to crash the market. They mush have some 50 crore worth of shares to dump. And may have already dumped more than half of those shares.

All this manipulation and tamasa going on cause we have incompetent, dumb who thinks he is sarbagyani as finance minister. He does not know share market crash and economic collapse would destroy communist. he does not care. cause teska bau ko ke he jandaina.

Its small investors who die due to this not big investors who have been manipulating. In US, CIA would have killed them, In China, they prevented them from selling shares and jailed them.

All going on cause our PM is a type and sick.

When drunk, womanizer shah was a king, rana took over the power. today, we have sick, blind for a PM and yuraj k is running economy like its his bau ko birta.

What kind of a circus have you been running KP Oli????

Good thing is this will end communist. Bad thing, KP Oli wont be alive to see the death of communist in Nepal, cause by his government.
I think KP had a kidney transplant in Singapore.
if kp oli doesnot die very soon
we die
Only death of KP Oli can save share market.

Who is the acting PM of Nepal? You dead too???? acting PM m0ron does know that he will never again win election in kathmandu ever???? Say thank you yuraj k.
MF Y K is destroying Economy and Share Market. And so is the no. of people who dont want to even hear anything about communism are exponentially increasing. People hate communist. In three yrs time Ne Ka pa will pay for that.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Not just about share market, about economy too, yuraj k is making a monkey out of communist party lords. He may lick their boots in the outside, but inside his mind, those politicians are nothing but ignorant, uneducated subhumans. I think, yuraj k has been crossing KP Oli's order and promises to public/stakeholders.

अर्थतन्त्रमा सकारात्मक प्रभाव देखापरेको अर्थमन्त्रीकाे दाबी

But gave not data, related example but gave long vasan with examples like we conducted conference, ordered banks .....

Great news for Share market but bad for economy:
One of my friends, whom I told a couple of months back that share market could increase soon, who replied, there is not liquidity in banks. They make you wait weeks just for a few crore. How could share market increase.

Toady, same friend has said, no body is taking loan from bank.

tic toc

Thank to yuraj k and nepal of NRB for destroying economy. Now our liquidity crisis is about to be solved cause of bad reason. Remember, I am the first one to disclose that not many are taking loan from bank a few weeks ago.
सेयर बजारमा धेरै सुधारको काम भयोः अर्थमन्त्री खतिवडा -What a joke !!!
Reality - पूँजी बजारबारे अर्थमन्त्री खतिवडाले यसरी छरेका छन् नेकपा नेतृत्वमा भ्रम
Finance minister is such a lame a**

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
अर्थमन्त्री भन्छन्-'अब वाणिज्य बैंकले चाहे मात्र सेयर बजार बढ्छ'

ta ra tero bau mare ko 6mth ma NEPSE 2500
Either KP Oli can stay alive or Nepalese stay alive. Both cant breath the same air.

Somebody, tell Doctor in Singapore, If he extend life of KP Oli for 5 more month, Nepalse will die.

I heard in social media, BJP in India are saying, behind death of their two leaders, some in indian congress spelled black magic.

If somebody find those witches, Let me know, I want to hire them. :mrgreen:

KP Oli appointed one alchina, Yuraj k and whole Nepal is close to dying.
if u invest now, while share is a chick, and still it d lay egg and in six mth it wii grow up to be a hugeee beautiful hen when yurajk is out
Why dont KP Oli tell yuraj k "you are the 80% reason behind frustration of Nepalese. Angry Nepalese. you have destroyed my image, which I built during election by lying". "Its time, you give me both your kidneys".

Then the one who will replace will save the economy, bring in foreign investment in share market.

Economy in Nepal is far worst than I have been talking. If you dont believe me, talk to 100 stakeholder from each economic field.

In other news, as per Sharesansar Market Confidence meter, Confidence has entered Neutral zone.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:20 pm. »
Since God hates nepalese.

Out only hope is Doctor in Singapore. Nepalese should beg the doctor, to free Nepalese from that psychopath.
Why does God hates Nepalese so much???????

Sati ko sarap

I would like to wish KP Oli get to take his last breath is his dream country- Singapore. Very Very soon. Nepal's economy, share market is hanging in a thread.

Before election .............................. ........... After election

I am dying ....................... ......................... I will live 25 year
I would help share market ..................................... Share market should be destroyed.
Job creation, GDP Growth ........................................... TAX TAX TAX
For people ..................... .......................... I would sacrifice country, party for power, life.
RBB just passed from SGM to become market maker. We just need one Bfi or any organization to start market maker subsidy then every other bfis will be queuing to join.

incompetent yuraj k appointed dead body as CIT chief, so no any expectation from CIT.

In other story, maosit have coup uml. Bam dev did threatened to merge uml into maoist some years ago. now finally realized. It looked like, maoist disappeared into uml when they merged. Now, table has turned.

During yesterday's appointments, maoist secured half of the post. And prachanda also able to promote maoist agent- bamdev and jhallu ram in communist party- who lost party position when they turned uml into maoist b!tch when jhallu was uml boss. Now, they both secured higher pose. now UML is dead.

Now, either parachanda or madhav nepal will become communist party boss, since they humiliated madhave nepal too.

KP Oli's lust for power and life have destroyed not just nepal's economy, but also communist party.

KP Oli has handover communist party to prachanda and destroyed his party and yuraj k have destroyed communism and nepal's economy.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:03 pm. »
Bad for the economy, good for share market...... thanks to yuraj k and nepal from NRB.

निक्षेपकर्ताजस्तै ऋणी पनि खोसाखोस गर्न थाले बैंकर, आधार दरकै हाराहारीमा ऋण

Interest rate about to collapse if true.
Pujibhairab ji, If Yuraj k stay in power for 6 more month, GDP growth will be hit by 1%, which is

30 billion, which is
250000 salary of 120000 Nepalese for six month, like permanent salary
not like pradhanmantri roj gar, and far more than that rojgar
which is like 120000 voters.

Those who ve voted KAMAUNIST must cut and throw there THUMB

Dont say like that Dubosi ji, We need out thumb to vote out communist for ever. There is always threat from new generation who have not experienced communist first hand, who could vote for communist when they grow up. To counter their vote, experienced need their thumb to stop communist. Or inexperience will bring commie back.
संघीयताको कार्यान्वयनसँगै करको भारले थिचिएका नागरिकमाथि पुर्ख्यौली सम्पत्ति आफ्ना पुस्तालाई हस्तान्तरण गर्दा समेत कर लिने योजना बाहिरिएपछि अर्थमन्त्री डा. युवराज खतिवडासँगै दुई तिहाइकै कम्युनिष्ट सरकारप्रति नागरिक धारणा नकारात्मक बन्दै गएको छ
विकसित देशहरुको उदाहरण दिँदै पैतृक सम्पतिमा कर लगाउनु पर्ने अनौपचारिक धारणा सरकारबाट सार्वजनिक भएको छ
http://bizmandu.com/content/20190821164041.html
I am also waiting to break his "HANDI". What ve you given to the CITIZEN except KAR ? Those who ve voted KAMAUNIST must cut and throw there THUMB which was marked for KAMINA & dont think of repeating the same mistake after 3 years again.
Pujibhairab ji

Nothing is for sure in this country. These crooks can amends laws at will within a day if needed.

E.g. brokerage license issue. 4-5 yrs have been passsed for study by different regulatory authorities including finance ministry. Now when it is finally about to implement, share illitrate jhakri will decide if to go ahead or not. Ironic.

It is rumored that brokers paid money to completely halt brokerage license to banks.

Its high time that banks people comes to front, pay more than what brokers paid to crooks and overturn the decision.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Most will not step into brokers office once license is given to banks. And i am waiting for that day when brokers go bankrupt having no business at all.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x
RisingJee
....YUBARAJ kHATIWADA.....6 Month Left...His tenure is finished.....His tenure finishes on feb 26, 2020....
...I dont think he will be repeated.....

.....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
Secretaries in finance ministry are fired. Wonder why? I thought finance minister is in green zone, dont they know, you dont change successful team??? OR they have been total failure.

Yuraj k runs everything under finance ministry like some DICKtator, and others are the ones getting fired.

What Kind of a Circus have you been running KP Oli? Why dont you take Yuraj k along with you to Singapore trip, May be his kidneys will come in use.

I heard, if you take both kidneys, you live 100 year. :mrgreen:
O KP Oli, why dont you take Rebant karki along with you to Singapore, you can take his both kidneys and end the misery of that dharti ko boj who have been destroying share market since the beginning.

Never before, NEPSE had been this miserable and which is going for 4 year now, and during his almost whole tenure.

No wonder, he is alchina.

And dont forget to bring in share market expert from Singapore who will open Nepal's share market to foreign investors and save share market.
"""" I am dying, I would like to develop, create job, increase economy, support share market before I die, and have no lust to power"""" - this is what !#$!$ bahun said before election.

Millions like Me believed him and that bahun is in power. Today, he is saying, he will live for another 20-25 year. he wears one lakh worth shoes, he spends crores just to stay alive so that he would enjoy lascivious life and treating Nepalese like some kind of his slave just like in panchyat.

His dog, yuraj k and yuraj k's dog in bureaucracy treats people like some dirt.

Just die or resign so that the who will replace you would bring foreign investor into Share market.

many vote for personal interest, taking money...... and many like me voted for country and still we get people like KP Oli. if this is not .......... sati ko sarap ...... then what is??????????
A ray of hope just appeared in the sky.

Surendra Panday has become financial department head of communist party.

Page: « < ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub