Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 within 6 months after yuraj k's death or firing.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > »

Author Post
The Greatest economic deal in the life of Nepal, till date, may happen tomorrow and I see no sign of finance minister. Or he is in the event, only I did not see him?

Is he still in India? If yes, why is he not in Nepal during this great event.

Is he evading the event or China, Oli hate his so they dont want him here??

What is going on behind the curtain????? Any Idea????
i dont believe on these fake news of sacking MF Khatiwada, unless it happens. Mr Oli , are you fking blind? whats stopping you to whip Khatiwada's *** ?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
मन्त्रिमण्डल पुनर्गठनकाे तयारी : युवराज खतिवडादेखि गोकुल बाँस्कोटासम्म हट्दै, क-कसले पाए मन्त्रीको आश्वासन?

Sad bista is not in the list. So should be KP Oli main adviser.

After wasting and destroying 2 year, Now they are saying development does not come over night. It takes 5 year. Actually, economic development can be possible within 2 year.

We already have road links needed for economy. Need connection with china though.

And we dont have load shedding now and will be self sufficient in electricity in a year.

Those two infrastructure takes long to build. So 2 year is enough to develop visible economy. Investors were waiting for stable govt. They go it, but with it came along Yuraj k.
सेयर लगानीकर्ताको ज्ञापनपत्र बुझ्दै प्रधानमन्त्रीले भने- यस्तो हुँदापनि मलाई किन नभनेको ?

So KP Oli has no idea what has been going on in Nepal's economy's second important sector and he ran election in the name of economy.

Trump talks about share market every day.

I gave KP Oli vote for share market and Chinese rail.

8 classe fooled MBA.

But I am not the kind of who gets fooled twice. Majority to commie not just exposed KP Oli but whole communist in Nepal.

RIP

अर्थमन्त्री युवराज खतिवडाको पद धरापमा

अर्थमन्त्री डा. युवराज खतिवडाको गतिविधिका कारण अर्थतन्त्र मात्रै नभई पार्टीकै आलोचना बढेको भन्दै सत्तारुढ दल नेपाल कम्युनिष्ट पार्टी का सांसदहरूले असन्तुष्टि जनाउन थालेपछि प्रधानमन्त्री ओली अर्थमन्त्री फेर्ने निर्णयमा पुगेको स्रोतले जनाएको छ

स्रोतकाअनुसार प्रधानमन्त्री ओलीले अर्थमन्त्री खतिवडालाई उनको कार्यकाल थप नगरी विदाई दिने भएका छन

So, KP Oli is ready to destroy, maintain deadlock for five more month. His personal feeling is more important than the country.

Only great thing is, it will only increase guarantee of end of communist. Just like in the world. Communist ended in the world but remain in Nepal, cause in Nepal, communist are able to turn themselves into a criminal gang who gives protection to criminals who pay them commission. If you dont trust me, investigate all the members of political party, all of them are criminals. some are big and some small but all criminals and they join for protection.

Years back, when was an employee, I had some issue with another employee, who had nose similar to yuraj k and attitude too.

Doe to him, I had minor face off with my boss, then he told me, if you have a problem resign. Next day I resigned.

While, about yuraj k, almost every one hates him and want to see him dead and still he does not resign.

Looks like, you need to have a better father to have self respect. And only those who have self respect resigns.

The person who does not have self respect, but have ghamanda. Nature is amazing.

युवराज खतिवडाले सांसद र स्थानीय प्रतिनिधिलाई बजेट पढाए, 'दोहोरो करको समस्या छैन'

how long is he planning to fool those 8 classe, 10 classe fools. Forget about dual taxation by local and central. Yuraj K himself has imposed double tax. Taxi has to pay Tax in two different department.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:03 pm. »
For the first time in Nepal, NEPSE decreased in Ghatasthapana. Commies will pay big in next election for all this.

Alchian may say, I care only about economy.

Somebody tell the alchina, share market is second most important after bfis in the economy. And alchina and his dogs ignoring problems in both- liquidity crisis, interest crisis, share market crisis.

I can solve all those problems within 24 hr and many other problems too. cause I was born and raised in sahar 8)

Unlike phakhas.

Phakhas think about cow dung.

I used to analyzed about the world since very young age. ;)

Their goons just bit social opposition. Commies end days coming sooner than they thought. 50 year raj garne :mrgreen: We need car bomb if we want to save our self respect from rulers.

I always dream of blowing up car bomb at goons and terrorist and dalals and say "ka boom M f ker".

Maoist would not have won more than 10 seats during last election without joint approach (prachanda and his paap daughter already forgot about it). Remember, chitwan is a small city where people are no better than animals. If they come out with khukuri .................

. Now, commie wont win more than 50 seats in next election, if there is no third party. If there is.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:49 pm. »
where is foreign investors MFs????
नागरिक लगानी कोषले दोस्रो बजारबाट गर्ने शेयर खरीद बिक्रीमा पूँजीगत लाभकर छुट

Bull?????

Why pakhes not making decision at once????
We have four reasons to bull:

- Way undervalued

- Yuraj k ordered pension funds to invest heavily

- Broker's commission

- Corporate Tax reduction talk.
भारतमा १० प्रतिशत आयकर कटौती पछि नेपालको करको दर पनि घट्ने संकेत

bull :roll:
so some mercy to honest people of Nepal and resign.

Half the problems will automatically be solved if you resign.

Nepal economy had been achieving 6/7% growth without the govt support.

And for share market, players had always been manipulating since ever, but they themselves used to increase it after 4/5 months.

Cause of govt, this time, it totally crashed and for 4 year now.
Our friends from south VS Yuraj k (KP Oli)

Who's gonna win?

Our Friends from south want to crash the market to destroy Yuraj K (KP Oli0)

Yuraj K wanted to crash the market, which he succeeded but wants to increase it now.

Battle continues from Sunday.

If I were yuraj k, I would tell CDSC, SEBON to watch out trading pattern, if our friends from south are buying or selling. Which friends from south are buying and which friends from south are selling. This can tell us which friends from south belong to the gang who wants to crash the market and who dont belong to the gang.

China did the same when CIA was trying to destroy their share market just a few year ago.
probably they sold before NEPSE increased 50 points in two day, and even sold a lot during last three day and some today too to crash the market.

and then they publish this

ऋण दिने मात्र होइन सुरक्षाका लागि राखिने तरलता पनि अभाव, आठ बर्षअघिको रोग देखियो

same gang who wants to crash the market to destroy, humiliate yuraj k and kp oli.

Its obvious, they have sold a lot and wants to buy back at lower price. Can they succeed? Can yuraj k defeat those gang who wants to destroy yuraj k by crashing the market? Does yuraj k know who to defeat them before they are able to buy back?

By the way, the main group of that gang is our friends from south.

If market maker is introduced tomorrow and pension fund starts to buy from sunday- they can buy from sunday even before they register their company. All they have to do is start to invest 10 crore a day till they investment reach 100-130 billion in shares and another 100 billion in development bonds and commercial bonds.. Then add 15% per year in share and rest in development bond and commercial bonds through share market.

NRB, Govt should ban pension fund and life insurance from investing more than 10% in FD and bfi's bond. And totally ban general insurance from investing in FD and BFIs bond.

Pension fund and insurance are destroying capital market and share market. No individual needs pay salary to manage their saving just to put the money in FD and bond. Any one could do it.

Save share market from enemy of Nepal. Tell pension fund to invest heavily from Sunday.

And introduce NRN into share market within a few months and foreign investors within 18 month.
Those chamchas behind market crasher who sold earlier looked sad for two previous days and today are very pleased.

Question is, could yuraj k have challenged too powerful investor group who want to destroy him by crashing the market? And Bureaucrats in sebon, nepse, nrb, finance minister are in their payroll. They have ability to crash the market but have no ability to save the market.
Yuraj k wants to inject 600 billion (20% of GDP) into Nepal's economy through share market, every year. (not possible without foreigners).

Market maker policy is almost ready, as per media.

yuraj k ordered pension fund to invest big into share market.

We have recovery due to fundamentals.

Never follow technical.

But, there are foxes trying to steal your baby.
On the eve of so called investor andolan, statement from FM must have some hidden meaning which need decoding
अर्थमन्त्री खतिवडाले पुँजी बजारको स्थायित्वका लागि कर्मचारी सञ्चय कोष, नागरिक लगानी कोष जस्ता कोषलाई पुँजी बजारको प्राथमिक र दोस्रो बजारमा प्रवेश गराउने तयारी गरेको बताएका छन्

Between TEROLAGANI AND MEROLAGANI, Lets see who will win
YK Vs TK
शेयर बजारप्रति अर्थमन्त्री 'सफ्ट कर्नर', बजार घटेपछि लगानीकर्ताको मनोबल बढाउने अभिव्यक्ति

पूँजी बजारमा प्रवेश गर्ने उपयुक्त समय: अर्थमन्त्री

Yuraj K wants to destroy share market to destroy big players,

Big players want to destroy share market to destroy Yuraj K.

Let's see who wins when both's strategy is same.

Whose mild will change? One or alls.
Looks like we are gonna die before KP Oli.

We gave vote to our death.

The only way, I can correct my mistake is by never voting for commie again. Is there anything else I can do.

I have been trying to minimize damage by floating ideas, but non is being taken by people in power. Gynandra and Surendra Panday.
चिनियाँ राष्ट्रपतिको भ्रमण प्रभावित बनाउन अर्थमन्त्री खतिवडा लागेको आरोप

खतिवडाले सभामुख कृष्ण बहादुर महरा मार्फत चिनियाँ राष्ट्रपतिको भ्रमण प्रभावित बनाउन खोजेको आरोप लागेको हो

चिनियाँ राष्ट्रपति नेपाल भ्रमणमा आउनु अघि नै नेपाललाई अमेरिकी कित्तामा लैजाने खतिवडाले गम्भीर प्रयास सुरु गरेको आरोप पनि उनलाई लगाइएको छ

मेरिकाको इण्डो प्यासिफिक रणनीतिसँग गासिएको मिलेनियम च्यालेन्ज कम्प्याक्टलाई संसद्बाट पारित गर्ने र चीनलाई बिच्काउने प्रयासमा खतिवडाको संलग्नता देखाइएको छ

अर्थमन्त्री डा युवराज खतिवडाले सभामुख महरा तथा संसद् सचिवालयका अधिकारीहरुलाई यो कम्प्याक्ट पारित गर्न दवाब दिएको नेकपा स्रोत बताउँछ

स्रोत अनुसार अर्थमन्त्रालयका अधिकारीहरुलाई मन्त्री खतिवडाले अमेरिकासँगको यो सम्झौता तत्कालै प्रतिनिधिसभाबाट पारित गराउने गरी लविङ गर्न निर्देशन दिएका छन्

चिनियाँ राष्ट्रपति आउनु अघि यो सहमति जसरी पनि प्रतिनिधि सभाबाट पारित गराई चीनलाई बिच्काउने उद्देश्यसाथ अमेरिकासँगको सहमतिलाई प्रतिनिधि सभामा घुसाउने नियत देखिएको नेकपा स्रोतको दावी छ

Who would have guessed? I I I I I did, more than a year ago, when he was reading his budget.

- Yuraj k is not know to be a corrupt.

- But still, yuraj k is very very rich.

- He said, he once struggled for money. he said it.

- But by working in UN for a few year wont make you super rich.

- You wont get UN job just cause you are qualified, you have to be CIA agent.

- Yuraj K is no competent person. If he were born in Singapore, he would not even get a job of a driver. If he were finance minister in India, forget about civilized world, Indian economy would have collapsed by now.

- Person, who understands a thing or two, can easily tell his economic policy is a receipt for disaster, and he stilling trying to forcefully implement it. why to destroy economy. That is what CIA, RAW want.

- Yuraj k has been in power for more than 15/20 year. Without deep connection with politicians, it is not possible. And every one who has deep connection with politician, can't not be approached by CIA. Yuraj K being rich and dumb and evil and once dirt poor proves he has been working for CIA.

- One of job of CIA is to make countries debt of US, Dollar. So is the agenda of World Bank, IMF, ADB. If you study advice of those INGOs and plan of yuraj k, he is working for CIA. We can easily solve liquidity problem, but Yuraj k wants to bring in $ loan, and INGOs advice not to solve liquidity problem internally.

- INGOs never advised govt to solved liquidity problem, interest problem, share market problem, cause they want Nepal to be poor and take $ loan.

I am not saying not to take $ loan, but first solve problems internally.

So will he get fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will he commit suicide!!!!
This DASHAIN is cancelled too. commie will pay big for this and in case of prachanda, when commie is finished, he be going to hague.

Till MFs breadth, we die every day.

5 month till yuraj k is fired. When he became finance minister NEPSE was at 1500. So Even if NEPSE remains at 1499, he will be seen as a failure and total waste of 2 year.

So let's keep NEPSE at close to 1500 till yuraj k is gone.

This suffering is too much. Been going on for 4 year now.

Somebody kill those who has been selling to crash the market.
During NEPSE crashed from 1100 to 300, yuraj k was Governor. I wonder Chirinjivi Nepal was NEPSE boss that time, who is governor now.

That time, when NEPSE crashed many Nepalese suffered. But current big players who have been manipulating NEPSE today sold at high that time. They had people in NRB who gave info that yuraj k wants to destroy NEPSE. So they sold it when it was relatively high.

My thought was, 1100 was high but around 600 was good good position. And It crashed to 300 which was undervalued by half.

When politician asked bureaucrat (probably yuraj k) about needing to save share market. Yuraj k told them, its normal for share market to crash.

That time finance minister was baburam who wanted to destroy share market.

Today, yuraj k is finance minister, who wants to destroy share market. It means, share market would collapse when govt wants to destroy it.

In US too, during great depression, when investors asked then president to save market, president told, let the market run its natural course. And then their share market collapsed and in a few months great depression followed.

(history repeats itself in Nepal when we have fool as finance minister, then baburan, today yuraj k, and both are ignorant about economics but believe they are biddwan. they have bhram of being sarba gyani. )

During NEPSE crash from 1100 to 300, yuraj k was there, probably chirinjivi nepal was there too. and same characters are back in power. yuraj k as finance minister and chirinjivi nepal as nrb governor. and today NEPSE has crashed from 1900 to 1100. And same criminals who made a lot of profit during previous crash are also taking benefit from present crash.

Both time, its general investors who suffered.

Could yuraj k and chirinjivi nepal working for those criminals. Remember, both dont take bribe from general public. they take bribe from handfull of big criminals only. that is why they are rich.

Current crash started due to chirinjivi nepal's second monitory policy. And yuraj k is adding fuel on the fire.

So both are common factor of share market crash. both are alchian. should be burnt alive if we dont want third crash.

First crash, was undervalued by half. This time, I think NEPSE should be at 3500, but is at 1100. Which means its undervalued by 66%. So this crash is worst than previous crash. May be because both the alchian are today in higher, more powerful positions hand they were during earlier crash.

I hate to see hungry people.

I also hate to see, when govt gives free fish to poor with my tax money.

But I dont have problem if govt teach poor how to fish with my tax money.

today, yuraj k said some positive about share market and still it crashed. alchai, why dont you kill yourself. mf.
I watched Chaudhary's speech at the Parliament today and Khatiwada was in the audience. This Khatiwada guy was smirking when Chaudhary spoke about the down-falling economy. even though, Chaudhary is not my favorite person in the World, I would listen to that guy seriously and attentively. He knows a thing or two about wealth creation.I think the FM guy is so over his head. To me he looked like a disaffected person, who don't have any ideas what his and PM's policies will bring in the next few years. Massive social insurance programs in a poor country with no decent source of income other than the remittance can't afford such programs. I am as liberal as there is. I would like all poor taken care of. However, money doesn't grow on the trees. And, we don't farm and manufacture. First, we need to make a big pie and bake it good, before we start distributing it. And, we need to put in process where we farm grains for flour, sugar canes for sugar and so on, so that we can bake so called pie each and every year.
Oli and Khatiwada need to go. I think I would rather have Prachanda and new FM combination than the leadership we have right now.
u dead yet!
Only death of KP Oli can save share market and economy of Nepal.

Too bad, KP Oli wont be alive to see the death of communist in Nepal driven by this govt. 80% blame goes to yuraj k.
And prachanda is going to Hague when communist dies.

शेयरबजार लगानीकर्ताहरुसँग अर्थमन्त्री : सधैं तपाईँहरुसँग छलफल गर्न समय छैन

अर्थमन्त्री: मेरो चिन्ता शेयरभन्दा अर्थतन्त्र उकास्ने हो, आर्थिक बृद्धि कसरी हुन्छ मलाई थाहा छ

अर्थमन्त्रीलाई सेयर बजारभन्दा अर्थतन्त्र सुधार गर्ने चिन्ता हुन्छ: अर्थमन्त्री खतिवडाको बिचार

FDI is down by 50% (had been in civilized country, their president would have resigned), domestic investment is down.
Is this how, GDP growth. m0r0n.
There are dozens of clews, where economy is heading.

नेप्सेका सीइओ साउद भन्छन्- कालोधन सकिएपछि सेयर बजार घट्यो

Till a year ago, he had no idea what share market is, now he got divine knowledge.

hania tyo MF yuraj k lai kasle malik banayo.
अब कर कार्यालय र बैंकमा बुझाएको वित्तीय विवरण एउटै भए मात्र ऋण पाइने

great news for share market, now there will be plenty of liquidity in the system. which is bad new for the economy and hobo class.

now retailer, small business/manufacturer wont be able to take loan.

economy will further deteriorate.

And end of communist will be more sure. but KP Oli wont be alive to see result of his current actions, mainly doing of yuraj k.

PM Oli returns home from Singapore

Becareful while you travel, expect big accident today.

Page: « < ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub