Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 within 6 months after yuraj k's death or firing.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1 2 3 > »

Author Post
China's Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) is asking the country's pension funds & insurers to buy more equities, in an cooridnated bid to shore up the capital market. CSRC chairman Yi Huiman said China is set to sharpen its financial industry competitiveness.

When will Nepal's policy making be freed from pakhes?
I see three things
1. As with everyone, only buying variable is put into the equation, not selling (? deliberately).
2. If the bonus or right shares find their parent shares, only then WACC works. Therefore, these shares must be listed ASAP!
3. If these two are not met, one must hold for a long time before these shares get listed. Whatever the case, risk management is ever greater.
यो सरकारले लुटतन्त्र नै मच्चाएको छ ।कं ले दिएको बोनस शेयर मुल्य समायोजन पश्चात पनि Base price रु 100 गरि त्यो भन्दा माथि बेचे लाभ कर लिने ,कस्तो लगानिकर्ता लुट्ने खेल ।
यो सरकारले लुटतन्त्र नै मच्चाएको छ ।कं ले दिएको बोनस शेयर मुल्य समायोजन पश्चात पनि Base price रु 100 गरि त्यो भन्दा माथि बेचे लाभ कर लिने ,कस्तो लगानिकर्ता लुट्ने खेल ।
I think, our friends from south who worked to crash NEPSE till last few months have become inactive.

If some group start to invest big, NEPSE should increase big specially under the background of good first quarter report when share price is all time low.
First qtr report coming from tomorrow.

I guess very good growth, I expect. And interest rate falling too.

If we had professional investors, I would be happy but we dont have cause of idiot bureaucracy and savage society and uneducated politicians and media.
अर्थमन्त्रीको समय सकिँदै, असफल सूचीमा नाम अंकित
https://bankingkhabar.com/archives/62313
धिताेपत्र बाेर्डबाट बाहिरिन लाग्दा अध्यक्ष कार्कीले भने, एनआएरएनलाई शेयर बजारमा भित्र्याउन सकिन

tera bau le 4 barsa ke he re ra thyo ta.

I dont know how to respond talk like this from MFs who been raping Nepal and share market for years.

All I can do is curse to them and their big talk.

Anybody knows how to respond with big logical words????

In a week or 4 month, yuraj k will regret for wasting 2 year too. but he is a liar, he may lie and brag about his work.

governor too not just wasted his 4 year, he is the one who started share market crisis, liquidity crisis, and interest rate crisis.

And while he is going, his result has appeared- over production in so called productive sector. Which I warned three year ago.
एनआरएनलाई अर्थमन्त्रीको आग्रह : गाँठो फुक्न थाल्यो अब सेयर बजारमा लगानी गर्नुहोस्

Sarba gyani thinks every thing is black and white.

World should crash, when he does say fly.

During his first policy and program, he showed everything gloomy and during second policy and program- every thing was great (but indicators showed not much change).

Same with share market, he wanted share market to crash till few months ago. now he wants people to invest in the share market cause he says problems have been solved.

Its like Trump, he created problem and now claiming, he has solved the problem.

People suffered for almost 2 year for no reason. (have been suffering for 4 year now).

When will KP Oli see how Yuraj k have been fooling him, lying to him and been destroying economy and share market?

What yurab k been trying to tell the world, KP Oli, comreds, nepalese (beside destroying economy)- he has single handedly fixed the problems Nepalese economy has been going through, now Nepal's economy/share market should start flying.

self centered. world should revolve around him. Oli has same mentality.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:10 pm. »
I dont know how many may have committed suicide due to Share market crash for last 4 year, but many have gone into sickness due to share market- from heart disease to sugar disease , sleeplessness.
hypertension. ..............

And KP Oli, yuraj k dont give a damn.

I know Yuraj k likes to see people suffer.

KP Oli is self centered. He only care about his own well being. god complex.

उद्योगपतिहरुले प्रधानमन्त्री भेटे, पुँजी बजार सुधार्न ओलीको ध्यानाकर्षण

I am the only one in the entire universe who knows what is wrong in our share market? What caused it? How to fix it?

I can turn our share market into one of the main center of the world, just like Hong Kong.

KP Oli should call me if he wants to turn Nepal into Hong Kong. He has already wasted almost 2 year. Another 3 year will be wasted if they dont get read of few in govt , mainly yuraj k.

My Dashain was bad, but when NEPSE was closed during dashain, I got Peace.
He is groomed by SOUTH-WEST wind so cant tolerate NORTH breeze hence out of scene.
Must be busy pleasing his god fathers to take LOFTY CHOP after expiring from current position.
The Greatest economic deal in the life of Nepal, till date, may happen tomorrow and I see no sign of finance minister. Or he is in the event, only I did not see him?

Is he still in India? If yes, why is he not in Nepal during this great event.

Is he evading the event or China, Oli hate his so they dont want him here??

What is going on behind the curtain????? Any Idea????
i dont believe on these fake news of sacking MF Khatiwada, unless it happens. Mr Oli , are you fking blind? whats stopping you to whip Khatiwada's *** ?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
मन्त्रिमण्डल पुनर्गठनकाे तयारी : युवराज खतिवडादेखि गोकुल बाँस्कोटासम्म हट्दै, क-कसले पाए मन्त्रीको आश्वासन?

Sad bista is not in the list. So should be KP Oli main adviser.

After wasting and destroying 2 year, Now they are saying development does not come over night. It takes 5 year. Actually, economic development can be possible within 2 year.

We already have road links needed for economy. Need connection with china though.

And we dont have load shedding now and will be self sufficient in electricity in a year.

Those two infrastructure takes long to build. So 2 year is enough to develop visible economy. Investors were waiting for stable govt. They go it, but with it came along Yuraj k.
सेयर लगानीकर्ताको ज्ञापनपत्र बुझ्दै प्रधानमन्त्रीले भने- यस्तो हुँदापनि मलाई किन नभनेको ?

So KP Oli has no idea what has been going on in Nepal's economy's second important sector and he ran election in the name of economy.

Trump talks about share market every day.

I gave KP Oli vote for share market and Chinese rail.

8 classe fooled MBA.

But I am not the kind of who gets fooled twice. Majority to commie not just exposed KP Oli but whole communist in Nepal.

RIP

अर्थमन्त्री युवराज खतिवडाको पद धरापमा

अर्थमन्त्री डा. युवराज खतिवडाको गतिविधिका कारण अर्थतन्त्र मात्रै नभई पार्टीकै आलोचना बढेको भन्दै सत्तारुढ दल नेपाल कम्युनिष्ट पार्टी का सांसदहरूले असन्तुष्टि जनाउन थालेपछि प्रधानमन्त्री ओली अर्थमन्त्री फेर्ने निर्णयमा पुगेको स्रोतले जनाएको छ

स्रोतकाअनुसार प्रधानमन्त्री ओलीले अर्थमन्त्री खतिवडालाई उनको कार्यकाल थप नगरी विदाई दिने भएका छन

So, KP Oli is ready to destroy, maintain deadlock for five more month. His personal feeling is more important than the country.

Only great thing is, it will only increase guarantee of end of communist. Just like in the world. Communist ended in the world but remain in Nepal, cause in Nepal, communist are able to turn themselves into a criminal gang who gives protection to criminals who pay them commission. If you dont trust me, investigate all the members of political party, all of them are criminals. some are big and some small but all criminals and they join for protection.

Years back, when was an employee, I had some issue with another employee, who had nose similar to yuraj k and attitude too.

Doe to him, I had minor face off with my boss, then he told me, if you have a problem resign. Next day I resigned.

While, about yuraj k, almost every one hates him and want to see him dead and still he does not resign.

Looks like, you need to have a better father to have self respect. And only those who have self respect resigns.

The person who does not have self respect, but have ghamanda. Nature is amazing.

युवराज खतिवडाले सांसद र स्थानीय प्रतिनिधिलाई बजेट पढाए, 'दोहोरो करको समस्या छैन'

how long is he planning to fool those 8 classe, 10 classe fools. Forget about dual taxation by local and central. Yuraj K himself has imposed double tax. Taxi has to pay Tax in two different department.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:03 pm. »
For the first time in Nepal, NEPSE decreased in Ghatasthapana. Commies will pay big in next election for all this.

Alchian may say, I care only about economy.

Somebody tell the alchina, share market is second most important after bfis in the economy. And alchina and his dogs ignoring problems in both- liquidity crisis, interest crisis, share market crisis.

I can solve all those problems within 24 hr and many other problems too. cause I was born and raised in sahar 8)

Unlike phakhas.

Phakhas think about cow dung.

I used to analyzed about the world since very young age. ;)

Their goons just bit social opposition. Commies end days coming sooner than they thought. 50 year raj garne :mrgreen: We need car bomb if we want to save our self respect from rulers.

I always dream of blowing up car bomb at goons and terrorist and dalals and say "ka boom M f ker".

Maoist would not have won more than 10 seats during last election without joint approach (prachanda and his paap daughter already forgot about it). Remember, chitwan is a small city where people are no better than animals. If they come out with khukuri .................

. Now, commie wont win more than 50 seats in next election, if there is no third party. If there is.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:49 pm. »
where is foreign investors MFs????
नागरिक लगानी कोषले दोस्रो बजारबाट गर्ने शेयर खरीद बिक्रीमा पूँजीगत लाभकर छुट

Bull?????

Why pakhes not making decision at once????
We have four reasons to bull:

- Way undervalued

- Yuraj k ordered pension funds to invest heavily

- Broker's commission

- Corporate Tax reduction talk.
भारतमा १० प्रतिशत आयकर कटौती पछि नेपालको करको दर पनि घट्ने संकेत

bull :roll:
so some mercy to honest people of Nepal and resign.

Half the problems will automatically be solved if you resign.

Nepal economy had been achieving 6/7% growth without the govt support.

And for share market, players had always been manipulating since ever, but they themselves used to increase it after 4/5 months.

Cause of govt, this time, it totally crashed and for 4 year now.
Our friends from south VS Yuraj k (KP Oli)

Who's gonna win?

Our Friends from south want to crash the market to destroy Yuraj K (KP Oli0)

Yuraj K wanted to crash the market, which he succeeded but wants to increase it now.

Battle continues from Sunday.

If I were yuraj k, I would tell CDSC, SEBON to watch out trading pattern, if our friends from south are buying or selling. Which friends from south are buying and which friends from south are selling. This can tell us which friends from south belong to the gang who wants to crash the market and who dont belong to the gang.

China did the same when CIA was trying to destroy their share market just a few year ago.
probably they sold before NEPSE increased 50 points in two day, and even sold a lot during last three day and some today too to crash the market.

and then they publish this

ऋण दिने मात्र होइन सुरक्षाका लागि राखिने तरलता पनि अभाव, आठ बर्षअघिको रोग देखियो

same gang who wants to crash the market to destroy, humiliate yuraj k and kp oli.

Its obvious, they have sold a lot and wants to buy back at lower price. Can they succeed? Can yuraj k defeat those gang who wants to destroy yuraj k by crashing the market? Does yuraj k know who to defeat them before they are able to buy back?

By the way, the main group of that gang is our friends from south.

If market maker is introduced tomorrow and pension fund starts to buy from sunday- they can buy from sunday even before they register their company. All they have to do is start to invest 10 crore a day till they investment reach 100-130 billion in shares and another 100 billion in development bonds and commercial bonds.. Then add 15% per year in share and rest in development bond and commercial bonds through share market.

NRB, Govt should ban pension fund and life insurance from investing more than 10% in FD and bfi's bond. And totally ban general insurance from investing in FD and BFIs bond.

Pension fund and insurance are destroying capital market and share market. No individual needs pay salary to manage their saving just to put the money in FD and bond. Any one could do it.

Save share market from enemy of Nepal. Tell pension fund to invest heavily from Sunday.

And introduce NRN into share market within a few months and foreign investors within 18 month.
Those chamchas behind market crasher who sold earlier looked sad for two previous days and today are very pleased.

Question is, could yuraj k have challenged too powerful investor group who want to destroy him by crashing the market? And Bureaucrats in sebon, nepse, nrb, finance minister are in their payroll. They have ability to crash the market but have no ability to save the market.

Page: 1 2 3 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub