Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

2500 by 2019-8-15

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 >

Author Post
RS ji , Dont be over optimistic.
Some of the scripts may rise more than your speculation which was proved in recent UPTICK.
Good Luck !!!
« Last edit by Dubosi7 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:11 pm. »
Hope NEPSE has bottomed out (hope 1250 has been made the bottom).

I would like to see NEPSE increase 15% before monitory policy and increase 10% after monitory policy.

If we study, last few days trading, there are not much seller. If our guest, who have been raping Nepal, from south dont sell, transaction would have been even less and NEPSE would have been green.

Its amazing, almost every body said, budget was great and still NEPSE crashed for many days, continuously.

Which only proves, criminals control NEPSE not ground reality.
झन झन ओरालो लग्दैछ नेप्से ईिन्डेक्स २५सय ईन्डेक्स अनिश्चित नै भयो ।यहि पाराले कहिले पुग्नु ।
Whose job is it to implement what yuraj k ordered SEBON, finance ministry while making a deal with investors?

Whose job is it to open NEPSE to foreign investors- yuraj k's or his father's????
Looks like, no of seller are down. Many dont want to sell at low price.

NEPSE now waiting for extra buying pressure.

'ठूलाको रणनीतिले फराकिलो अन्तरले घटेको छैन' Fake news.

Wealth in Nepal is controlled by enemy of Nepal. Not individuals like me. If I were the big player, NEPSE had never crashed unnecessarily.

In Nepal, wealth is in the hand of those who take in too much sugar and they cant even breadth properly. No oxygen supply means not able to make decision properly.

I know, there are some members of big group in this forum. If they buy now, they can book huge profit within a week after monitory policy.
Think Tank is a Good Idea !!
Remember: just before budget, there was in some media about "yuraj k increasing CGT to 10". I thought those media was trying to make investors sell their shares. Turned out, they themselves sold a lot of shares before the budget.

I heard from quiet a few individuals that those who sold before budget are the ones who crashed NEPSE which was about to hit upper circuit the next day after budget. They must have sold 10s of crore of shares that day.

It proves, how powerful and how much control they have over NEPSE. And yes, they are our dear, respectable friends from south.

Its amazing. One group sold their shares and wanted to crash NEPSE, why other group including other groups from our friends from should did not buy?

Is there unwritten law that "our friend from south only loot idiot Nepalese. OUr friends from south should not harm each other and help each other in need?""""

I guess so. And our bureaucrats are helping them. By preventing other big players from entering share market like big institution investors and foreign investors.

OUr politicians are always from 8 class, 10 class, who know nothing about nothing. So policy and implementation has always been done by bureaucrats. And one of them is yuraj k, who has been in power for 15/20 years, who could also be the most influential bureaucrat in Nepal. Who became finance minister too. He in the past, could get what ever post he wanted. When then uml govt asked him to become planning commission, he said, he already became once, now asked to become Governor and he did become governor.

We should blame people like yuraj k for the misery of Nepal. His first budget was his dream, and we all know how it turned out to be.

People like yuraj k, is the reason, our friends from south have been looting, victimizing Nepalese and Nepal in sectors like import, trading, banking, manufacturing, media and share market and yuraj k, likes of, have been helping them.

Its amazing, after the best budget, NEPSE crashes. Its cause of bureaucrats.

Above secretary, new posts should be created "Think Tank".
If foreign investors enter, and within 3 month of their entering, we will get the target, if not, not possible in this year.

CIT turned out to be totally controlled by incompetent who is suppose to be waiting in GHAT whom biddwan yuraj k appointed.

Gold deposit will help a lot too.
about two months remaining for 2019-8-15. We may officially forefeit this target of 2500 by 2019-8-15. But even if Nepse cross 2500 by end of the 2019, i dont mind..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Its all cause of incompetent bureaucrats and yuraj k.

All big players are united. When they want, they can crash NEPSE even when there is great news.

Cause of incompetent bureaucrats and yuraj k unable to open share market for foreign investors and NRN, this chaos is going on.

When will they let NRN and foreign investors invest in NEPSE? Letting them into NEPSE also solve liquidity crisis.
CGT decreased 2.5%, so NEPSE was suppose to be trading above 2.5% from the get go. But it took 10 minute to reach that level but could not sustain.

This is cause of unprofessional investors.

When are they going to enter international professional investors. Good for nothing bureaucrats. Where is think tank?????

Lots of investors are positive. If they can increase around 25 points in a day or two, all investors would psychologically prepare for 1500 mark. And 1500 can be easily achieved.

K garne, billions are controlled by bharya type investors. If I or my group had controlled such wealth, NEPSE would have easily crossed 1500 after budget.

Spider-man once said, "with power comes responsibility".
Bank increased .94%.

Market stabled at the end.

BFIs may lead NEPSE to 1500 in this segment of bull.

NTC down would help hide increase in BFIs price.
One commentator at sharesansar wrote:

Chandra Singh North
Saun 1 gate Dekhi broker commission maximum 0.40%only

--- Budget,

Turned out worthless media who published pre budget budget all failed. :mrgreen:

Dont western social media block fake news, somebody should report, since Nepal govt dont take action on them.
Last few days' trading has proven that no body has any idea about budget.
NEPSE crashed for no reason.

When are those bhatmara going to bring in international professional investors in Nepal?

When will commission be reduced?

Where is margin loan?

I am sure, incompetent yuraj k will increase salary of those good for nothing bhatmaras.
Upcoming budget will be status quo or better.

Investors demands are already accepted but SEBON and finance minister have not done most of their job.

When they implement the demand, NEPSE next fiscal year 350-4500.

Hope savages both with certificate and without in Nepal learn something from sensex modi boom.
If the Sun rise from east and move west, we are OK.

If had risen from north and move to south then god save us. :mrgreen:

Indian election, though modi is evil and brain dead and behind the blocakde, pakhas in Nepal dont listen to me, they try to copy india, and modi talk about development, gdp, economy so modi would help make positive mind set in pakhas- most of whom run Nepal.
This is the one and only way, NEPSE could reach "2500 by 2019-8-15":

NEPSE needs to reach 1600-1800 by the end of ashar, then if bureaucrats dont betray us (will yuraj k fire sebon top management and bureaucrats from finance minister if they miss the date again) there will be foreign investor immediately after ashad.

Then NEPSE may hit 5-10 circuit and walla 2500. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Current PE ratio of good company is around 13. When foreign investors enter the market, those companies PE ratio may stay in between 30-40, which will take NEPSE to 3500-4500 after first qtr report next fiscal year.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Tue May 21, 2019 6:54 pm. »
All NEPSE needs is 1600-1800 withing next two month and 2500 in final month. Or yuraj k should kill nepse, sebon, finance ministry bureaucrats and himself. :twisted:
3 months remaining for 2019-8-15.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have a theory, if X happens, it will lead to Y then 2500 in time.

I will get back to it later when my mind is free. ;)
Good start in new year 2076. 4 months remaining for 2019-8-15. Hope nepse gets close to your prediction.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Today Nepse broke quarterly record.
Hope NEPSE increases further and we never have to see 1200 again.
After all the reform, probably complete with in this fiscal year, NEPSE will rise like a sun, far more than 99.9999% would have expected.

The day, 2500 will look like would be saying, really, people used to laugh at when you said 2500!!! :mrgreen:

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub