Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Election agenda

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »

Author Post
ट्रेडिङ व्यवसायका कारण औद्योगिक विकास हुन नसकेको हो: उपाध्यक्ष पौडेल

after us/uk return was a failure, sher bahadur's wife made this varia national planning commission boss.

every idiot in nepal has one or two, their original idea.

But only one in the universe is SECOND TO GOD.

If we dont get read of nc, uml, maoist, madeshi .... idiots like this and yuraj k will keep on replacing each other.

VOTE RIGHT. vote others, stop running around the circle.

आर्थिक विषयमा राजनीतिक दलको समान धारणा नबनेसम्म विदेशी लगानी बढ्दैन: वाग्ले

brother of current celebrity economist made by fake news. How many brothers are in his family? All in professional jhole business of Nepali congress.

At least these are not haram like uml/maoist's jholes like yuraj k, ex governor chettry, current and past secretary of finance and tax.
A SpaceX flight attendant said EM exposed himself and propositioned her for se., documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
https://www.businessinsider.com/spacex-paid-250000-to-a-flight-attendant-who-accused-elon-musk-of-sexual-misconduct-2022-5
Is it possible for likes of sher bahadur to put rapist in the higher post (judges, police boss, govt contract, nepse boss, sebon boss, bureaucracy) through setting without the help from- media, civil society, cadres, corporate house, cia, raw , jhole expert, jhole analyst, hr agents, ngo, ingo, supporters etc etc.

Even wife of sher bahadur who actively involved in setting- govt position to govt contract has come out in support of the rape victim.

It's like all those who are the reason, there is unknown rape cases, high rape case, multiple rape by same rapist, rapist being above the law are the ones who vocally supporting/acting the victim.

While they are talking about the rape case, I am talking about the reason behind high rape case.

I believe, in the crime- rape ....... people close to or protected by share bahadur, there are more rapist close to share bahadur than kp oli, or even prachanda or even girija.

VOTE RIGHT. Peaceful revolution can only be started by cities, not village. People in cities should take responsibility. congress, uml, maosit, madeshi parties are the reason behind rape, poverty, dalali, lack of rule of law....
So today is madan bhandari death versary????

I dont know anybody/public who gives a damn about madan bhandari or knew anyone who gave a damn. Hardly anybody cared when he died.

But I like to take and talk an example of his family (women).

Madan bhandari's whole politics revolved around anti india politics- after his death his daughter became doctor with indian scholarship and later went poilo with indian doggo.

Why doggo?
- Her master is nephew of former president who threatened nepalese not to pass constitution cause india did not like it, while he was in president's post.
- India made karki CIAA boss through that president while he was president, other players were baburam, maosit and nc.

Sati ko sarap

Today, his wife and his party has become openly RAW agent.

Choose women in your life carefully. Raise your women/girls right.
twitter.com/SherBDeuba/status/1526166726949609472/photo/1

sree 3 maharani treats nepalese as raiti, but infront of malik, she knows, how to present herself.

Knowingly unknowingly, sub human's body gives real mentality through body language.

People dont understand, when your ancestor keep on repeating same thing, that thing is coded in your gene. It's called evolution.

I dont know the history, but I believe rana did cot parba with the backing of british india.

Rana started as doggo of shah, then betrayed them and became doggo of british, after british rule ended in the world, they became doggo of raw and cia- which is ongoing today.

Rana is a self started surname. And synonym of dalali, the most dangerous dalali. Unlike most of other dalals, they are cold blooded killer.

We need to vote them out, bring in nationalist mard and investigate all of them and hang them. we need revolution before they meet with natural death. REMEMEBR WHEN YOU VOTE DURING NATIONAL ELECTION, within a year.
Remember a couple of more before voting:

1: अरुण -४ जलविद्युत पनि भारतीय कम्पनी सतलजलाई (when will they handover the project to nepal)

2: बिटक्वाइनबारे छलफल गर्न राष्ट्र बैंकको टोली एल साल्भाडोरमा (we need big reform in NRB)
In last election:

UML got around 35% vote
NC got 32%
Maoist 12%
Madeshi 10%
Remaining 10%

This election (mayor)
I want to see remining cross 20%, I would be happy. If it crosses around 30%, I would take it as a beginning of new revolution. Looking at RPP gathering, they could do pretty well.

When uml, nc, maosit loose a lot of seats for two consecutive times, their source of money will degrade and wont be able to buy votes or cadres and will vanish just like maoist.

sher bahadur offering new hydro project to india to make master happy. Its amazing, to make india happy, politicians in nepal give something for long term to india and india gives goodies to politicians, bureaucrats of nepal.

and oli was saying, the terrorist who killed police is innocent.

Remember while voting.
Share market is the temple and investors are 100 koti gods of Nepali politics.

I have been saying for a long time that any govt, finance minister, prime minister, governor, finance secretary------ who are anti share market, ultimately destroy the whole economy.

And it has been true, I have been watching that for last 10 year very closely.

Today, that influence has become so huge that, investors/share market can destroy the whole party, politics.

If govt/nrb go against share market, Investors take their money outside the country and remittance flow would decrease too and create banking and economic crisis.

Anti share market means,
crash of the economy,
crash of the economy means,
loose election.

Share market is the boss of politics.

Whole world knows that, that is why govt of the world dont let their share market crash big and for long time.

But pakhes in Nepal, dont see that. That is why the one in the govt always lose election.

Since parties in govt and opposition are anti share market, its time share market vote for new one.

Let's teach them the lesson the hard way. :evil:
US been providing Nepal around 15 billion grant per year and spending probably 100-150 billion per year by CIA to destroy Nepal.

अमेरिकाले दियो एमसीसीभन्दा ठूलो अनुदान, ८० अर्ब स्वीकार गर्ने सरकारको निर्णय

For 5 year, which is like 16 billion per year.

MCC is 50 billion for 5 year which is like 10 billion per year.

So, does this mean, US grant to Nepal increased by 11 billion per year. Thank to MCC.

US gives Israel, one of the richest country in the world, 4billion dollar per year officially, probably far more secretly. US could be spending at least 100 billion per year for Israel. And still Israel did not supported US in Ukraine, cause of their national interest.

Should Nepal destroy relation with China for 16billion/year?

Election in less than a month. Vote wisely.
उद्योगी साहिल अग्रवाल राष्ट्रपतिबाट भए सम्मानित, सुप्रवल जनसेवाश्री पदकद्वारा विभूषित

भट्ट र अग्रवालको योजनामा कालो धनलाई सेतो बनाउन अर्थमन्त्री नै सक्रिय

जिल्ला प्रहरी कार्यालय मकवानपुरले महिला कर्मचारीलाई दुर्व्यवहार गरेको अभियोगमा रिद्धिसिद्धी सिमेन्ट उद्योगका महाप्रबन्धक पक्राउ परेका छन्

नेपाल प्रहरीका पूर्व एसएसपी समेत रहेका मल्ललाई प्रहरीले थप अनुसन्धानका लागि मंगलबार जिल्ला अदालतबाट सात दिनको म्याद थप गरिएको जनाएको छ

घटना गुपचुप राख्नका लागि प्रहरीलाई उद्योग प्रशासनले दबाब दिए पनि स्थानीय र उद्योगका कर्मचारीको प्रदर्शनका कारण मात्र प्रहरीले कारबाही अगाडि बढाएको स्थानीयले बताएका छन्

कोरोनाको समयमा थर्मल गनलगायतका सामाग्रीको कारोबजारी गर्दै गरेका बेला कुटनीतिक व्यक्तिले प्रयोग गर्ने गाडीमा रंगेहात पक्राउ परेका सुलभ अग्रवालका भाई साहिल अग्रवाल प्रबन्ध निर्देशक रहेको रिद्धिसिद्धि सिमेन्ट उद्योग शंकर अग्रवाल अध्यक्ष रहेको शंकर ग्रुप स्वामित्वको हो

पर्दापछाडि बसेका दीपक भट्ट र साहिल अग्रवालको मिलेमतोमा हिमालयन रिइन्स्योरेन्सलाई स्वीकृति प्राप्त भएपछि वर्षौंदेखि एमाले भनेर लागि परेका अन्य कम्पनीका प्रमोटर छक्क परेका छन्

साहिल अग्रवाल खोज्दै सरकार, अकुत सम्पत्ति र कर छलीको आरोप

अध्यक्ष साहिल अग्रवाल नै चलखेलमा लागेको भन्दै डन्डी उत्पादकहरुले मागे राजीनामा

२ अर्ब ५३ करोड बिजुलीको बिल नतिर्ने लोडसेडिङ माफिया साहिल अग्रवाल विभुषित

I dont think it will be hard to make election decision.
A gentle reminder,

I have birthday in this year. :mrgreen:

twitter.com/i/status/1514260677740933121

A leader is one
who knows the way
goes the way
and shows the way

In Nepal (also world) they shares this kind of videos and try to tell 'this is what leader is', this his 'what leader should be'.

Trust me, this is exactly the leaders there are in Nepal, all leaders are like this (probably in the world). this is why they leaders in became leaders.

and what the fk that means,

In Nepal, leaders help their followers in Looting Nepal. They even send money to local body so their their followers could loot it.

They give protection to their criminal followers. Remember, how sher bahadur, kp oli, prachanda and others protect their followers from law.

Their leader build strong organization so that their criminal follower have a big gang and protection. Today, political party gives protection to all criminal members that is why all criminals are member of political party. Even those criminal who dont get to loot budget, but are involved in other petty crime, becomes member for protection. That is why there are 20 lakh political party member. That is why all professional organizations are politically affiliated.

Their leader builds setting in police, army (new army general came as a setting, i think), judiciary even in international politics...... that is why all of them went to embassy party few days ago.

So dont think, political leaders are not leaders in Nepal, they are, but they are criminal leaders. not brilliant ones who will work for the country, but smart enough to loot and reach into power.

They are not just leaders for the country or people. That is why only criminals win in party politics, their cadre wont vote for good guy who talk about rule of law.

This is why, we need 1 crore nepalese to hit the road with khukuri.

VOTE WISE.

Dont vote for the known old criminals, at least vote for new one, if the new one turned out to be criminal, then we shall vote for another new one next time. Last time I voted for KP oli, before that time, KP was nerve the boss, not even boss of his own party. Keep on voting for new one until we find the right one. If not, there will never be right one if we keep on voting for same old one, circularly.
Not long ago,

One used to say 'they be ruling for 50 yr' ...... now they are forced to join hand with musho thapa. share market, economy, yuraj k, ghamanda, misuse of power, covid response, mcc, dalali, corruption etc etc destroyed them. now embassy photo leak will fk them.

There was another one, who just less than few months ago 'they will single handedly will get majority'. now they are forced to join hand with any one interested, now tells to critic, remember what happened last time they went along. truth is, less than 9 month ago, they could have become largest party without cooperation. economy, share market, mcc, dalali, corruption and now embassy photo will rape them.

And there is another one, who won the majority three election back, only party to win majority since a long time ...... they know, they are close to existence. embassy photo leak wont affect them though.

Only voting right can make new year happy.

time to punish them for economy, share market, dalali, corruption, rule of law .........

I have a dream, those three party going into election together and sill lose.

30 day left.
PMs, leaders went to indian embassy to see off indian ambassidory.

it is said army boss also went there.

as soon as some bahun became army boss, i know, something big will happen.

(let's not say anything about bahun), they are the chosen one. In the world, zoo can do any think, in nepal bahun can do anything.

congrats, mandales.

I had been saying, 25lakh need to hit the raod with khukursi.... now, since bahun army went to indian embassy, so now 1 crore need to hit the road with khukuri..... balance of power has changed drastically. if we are to save nepal.
महङ्गा स्मार्टफोन र टेलिभिजनमा पनि भन्सार र कर बढाएर आयात नियन्त्रण गर्ने तयारी

good, tara prachanda lai chai expensive latest phone ko kami hunu hundiana hai.

janta lai pelnu parcha. and tax payers should keep on buying vehicles for bureaucrats and politicians and their family.

'अर्थतन्त्र संकटमा गएको होइन, उसिनेको खानुपर्ने भएको मात्र हो,' डेपुटी गभर्नरको अन्तर्वार्ता

yo RC lai kaile samma palne. Srilanka ma ta resign garyo. Nepali economy is suffering due to this mc's policy.

investigate blackmandu's owners' wealth, source of wealth, and like with domestic and foreign elements. and nationalize the wealth.

get ready to win election, mandale ho.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:30 pm. »
What happen during Chinese FM visit?

Media is silent.

Some are saying, it went bad.

My advice to China, stop giving grant for infrastructure (build only connectivity for future need), instead spend money on ngo, ingo. Buy dalal media, fake civil society dalals.

I think, very few follow fake msm in Nepal. Buy media like youtube, tiktok instead.

Use you intelligence to collect evidence of crime committed by raw, cia agents- from politicians to bureaucracy, business etc and leak the evidence through media and civil society.

Nepalese are the worst human in the world. They dont deserve help/grant that make their life easy. Those who get paid by cia, raw support cia, raw. ........ amazing is, those who are not getting benefit also support raw, cia.

I am voting for mandale as FU vote. Hope they get 25% votes.
SUKH DEO MC:
PM Deuba's unstated message of Delhi visit is personal-political, to thank Delhi for helping him regain the organisational control of Nepali Congress. He also has to seek continuing Indian support for in Nepali parliamentary elections.

And Maoist sheltering in Delhi, cuts throat of 1000s of indian dalal Congress .........

Kukur ta dalal congress po hunu.

Let me ask again, 'what would a dog do when her/his puppy is killed by his/her master?'

Who is a better pet, a dog or indian dalal congress????

Back to back, dalal congress has proven again that dalal congress is no good for the economy.

What does yuba hero neta gangan say, what dalal koirala say who ran against dalal sher bahadur, what dalal paudel say, who lost to dalal sher bahadur precious time, india involved that time too ......

What would Nepali say????

As for me, I have no option of third party, so as a FU vote, I will give vote to mandale. I was planning to give vote to mandale only in national election, but due to economy and MCC I am gonna vote to mandale in local election too. And now, SD MC discloser.

What the rest of Nepalese would do? I know, same old.... hope 25 lakh would vote for mandale and send a clear message to dalals.
वैशाख ९ मा एमालेले चुनावी घोषणपत्र सार्वजनिक गर्ने
How dangerous is MCC

विश्व अर्थतन्त्रबाट अलग्गिने खतरा टर्‍याे : गृहमन्त्री

GRANT! MFs

US keeps on blackmailing Nepal until MCC transforms into East India Company.

Nepal needs to get read of dalal parties and politicians and bureaucracy and business class and civil society and media.

Dont vote for NC, uml, maoist?

Is sher bahadur going for a coup? There is a good chance, they might postpone election till they can.

Time for violent revolution.

Nepal need to free itself from western controlled economy, media.

This war is between World Vs West.

Dalal sher bahdaudr has killed free media by blocking RT News. CIA control thousands of fake news and still they are scared of handful of russian, iranina media ??? Incompetent impure breed rednecks.
:mrgreen: "Chicago Bulls " :mrgreen: landed in TIA
Political parties are planning to provide "ONE VILLAGE, ONE CHICAGO BULL" during election time.
यस्ता छन् एमसिसी पारित गर्न तयार पारिएका ११ बुँदे व्याख्यात्मक घाेषणाका बुँदाहरु

many older politicians are linked with mahakali, pancheswhor, koshi .....

now, MCC will be limed with gangan thapa.

Like I have been saying, control media, control 99%.

gangan was talking about passing MCC with sankalpa prastab..... what the f is that?

I he saying, one party of the contract sign one document and another party another document.

Media keep on spreading that current finance minister was a successful when he was in home ministry, hydro ministry and people believed that, same with this gangan thapa and many others.

What happens when we sign MCC?

Let's say, Japan gives us donation. Japan is US' vassal. If US tells them not to provide donation and if they stop, world will call Japan, US' geisha?

If we sign MCC, and US order japan not to help Nepal, Japan will stop helping citing 'Nepal broke MCC deal'.

Meaning, MCC will destroy Nepal legally internationally.

US wont have to go after Nepal Illegally, they can destroy US legally.

Why do you think, all those chaos going on just for donation???
Lendrup of Sikkim, treated like a joi by India before India took it over. And after, treated like a stray doggo.

Now, let's talk about dalal Nepali congress- born in India, by indian, for Indian.

All knows NC is doggo of India.

All knows, maoist are raised by India and sheltered in India.

And still, India let maoist who were sheltering in India at that time, cut throat of their own doggo NC like some cucumber.

(Do you know, anglo, zoo, indian and sunni muslim kill their own doggo, when killing serves them, or no longer useful)

And still, dalal NC still loyal to their master India.

May be dalals in NC may be thinking, India let other NC doggo killed by maoist, India wont have let maoist kill them (who are alive).

All happened when the most corrupt NC doggo girija was the boss (many have over taken giriga in corruption today) and still doggo in NC still considered girija as mahan.

Doggo is always doggo.

मिनेन्द्र रिजाल ko swasni le मिनेन्द्र रिजाल ko ijjat cha bhanthyo ta.

Somebody kill stray dogs and monkeys. They have been attacking people and children.
सत्तारुढ गठबन्धनको बैठक अघि किन बालकोट पुगे मिनेन्द्र रिजाल ?

Supporter of Indian blockade, who told Nepalese there was no blockade during blockade while he was minister ............ who had been inactive for sometime has become hyper active for MCC.

How dangerous is MCC?

Few days ago, his was was saying "he has dignity". Dalal with dignity..... its just like sher bahadur's wife calling sher bahadur 'competent'.

Bajai le dalal logne ko lagi barta rakhya jasto cha.

Wonder why is has become active for MCC.

Wonder if the money he got from selling his school is deposited in 5eye or india to evade tax. Now CIA or RAW has given him a call.

chor rai chor.

May be I should have told to girl, during feb 14, that my father is a kharab pati and we have car collection from Mercedes, bmw, Ferrari in the garage.

MC, dalal ko ijjat.

And one of those who are supporting MCC just few year back criticized Ring Road being built by Chinese, which is a grant BTW.

MCC, looking more and more like the most dangerous company after East India Company.

Congrats Mandale!
Nepal had been facing all kind of problem, economy been in coma since sher bahadur became PM ..........

............. and still neither sher bahadur nor dalal congress was awake,

, but for MCC/malik, both have become hyper active.

my vote,

mandale during national election (as a FU vote)

(been planning to give vote to dalal congress during local, for being local but) I am looking for other, except for dalal congress and commie, for nagar palika and for woda still will go to dalal congress. (due to MCC).
Every time, NC/sherbahadur becomes PM, Nepal's economy crashes.

- Current crisis is created by mainly NRB policy and finance ministry.

And NRB policy was supported by former bureaucrats few months back.

Turned out, those bureaucrats are NC/sherbahadur's economic advisers. Those, who failed everytime, when in power, becomes adviser later on.

What would be the outcome? Nepal has been facing since ever.

Now, that adviser is about to become ambassador to India.

I occasionally see that guy in white Mercedes. Who gave him that car- Ingo or some corporate house????

And that adviser also supports MCC. Every thing is connected like a web, and many cant see. And still, theirs' is the voice louder.

Its amazing, US has to pay 100s of billions to make that society vassal where as in Nepal, all they have to do is invest few 100 million and buy 100 agents in power, then the whole county becomes their ho.

Politicians may feel proud when, highly educated top bureaucrats becomes they doggo. They think, they are their doggo.... but, turns out, those doggo are just the implant of cia/raw agent. This has always been the story.

Instead of hanging foreign agents, CIA/RAW makes pakhe politicians happy while implanting their agent inside their inner circle.

Wonder if, sher bahadur's swasni is the CIA handler of those agents.

Nepal is a hopeless case.

Sati ko sarap.
I am 90% sure, I would be giving vote to mandale in upcoming national election. At least, indirect vote.

I always considered mandale to be rapist, dalal, doggie, reason behind economic disaster, corrupt, crook, lack of law and many more.

And others are no different. So in terms of quality, same.

Why voting for mandale?

- pay back. For their internal politics- power centered in the most corrupt, criminal......

- for what they did to the economy and share market

- to crash maoist to 5th or lower.

- I hope mandale gets 20-25 lakh vote (which i think wont happen, but we have 1.5 year left, who knows). terrorist less than 8 lakh and nc, uml- not more than 25 lakh.

- just like in US, many voted for trump as F U vote to others....

- Until there is third new party, no govt should control for 5 year, should not be more than 2 year, yuraj k proved that, sher bahadur and maoist have proved it again. so, if mandale gets 25 lakh vote. we may see change in govt frequently.

- sab chor ho, so it does not matter. it may scare others dalals though. :mrgreen:

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub