Election agenda

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... > »

Author Post

'जसको शक्ति उसैको भक्ति' भनेको यहि हो

अहिलेनै 'अपूर्व क्षितिज'कै घटनालाई हेरौ न,

हो यो चुनाबमा धेरै फोहोर बढार्नु छ l

:) :)
When kp oli was having illegal kidney transplant (when he was in pm's post) another person who had similar kidney transplant was arrested by police.

VOTE RIGHT! We are in last stage.
Warning:

If Congress/maoist win election or form govt or become finance minister- there will be more collapse of the economy and collapse will go on for a long time, as well as more collapse of share market.

This is not the first time economy, share market collapsed under their leadership. It happened back to back.

VOTE RIGHT!
शताब्दी पुरुष सत्यमोहन जोशीको निधनमा सरकारले एक दिन राष्ट्रिय बिदा दिने

To end this tamasa

VOTE RIGHT!
Today, no of political dalals have reached new heights and dalali also has reached 'no limit' dalali.

Without political backing, you can do nothing in Nepal. You cant do business. Bureaucracy give you all kind of problem.

Dalali has become so unlimited that dalals have begun to send their wife (and other women) to politicians. And when there is problem, those dalals blame their wife in support of their political master.

Remember, mahara's daughter.

Nepal is in last stage.

VOTE RIGHT!
Dont be an a hole!

About 20 year back, when I had to stay in teaching hospital, there were two medical shops. One had a long que and another empty. I was wondering why? So I went to the empty one, I already had bought some medicine earlier, when I asked for rest- the shopkeeper responded- chaina (he does not have those, in a rude voice). Even though he had those, I saw from where I was standing.

Meaning, If you have a bad vibe, people tend to stay away from you. Amazing is, most of the people in hospital hardly knows that person and still no body was visiting his shop.

Some people surprise me with the profession they choose. I dont understand, why do people, those who dont have people to people skill, chose the profession in which they have to deal with a lot of people.

Why do people, who dont have communication skill chose job with a lot of communication requirement. Like, I am SECOND TO GOD but my communication skill is bad so I am anonymous.

Do be an a hole, it repels people.

HAPPY DASHAIN!

And VOTE RIGHT!
दसैं संघारमा छ तर तयारी पोसाक, जुत्ता-चप्पल थोक बजारमा छैन रौनक

पोहोरको भन्दा व्यापारमा ७० देखि ९० प्रतिशतसम्म गिरावट आएको थोक व्यवसायीहरू गुनासो गर्छन्

यो दसैंको व्यापार अहिलेसम्मकै निराशाजनक भएको थोक व्यवसायीहरू सुनाउँछन्

रन्जना मलस्थित ओएमजी कलेक्सनकी सञ्चालक सुलोचना श्रेष्ठ यसपालिको दसैंमा व्यापार सुकेको बताउँछिन्।|'पोहोरपरारका तुलनामा ९५ प्रतिशत हाराहारी नै घटेको छ,' फेन्सी, लेडिज वेयरको थोक व्यवसायमा १२ वर्षदेखि आबद्ध उनी भन्छिन्, 'अहिलेसम्म यस्तो दसैं कहिल्यै थिएन

अहिले अर्थतन्त्रमा छाएको विश्वव्यापी संकट तथा मन्दीको नै असरले व्यापार सुस्ताएको उनको बुझाइ छ

- This is why this problem wont be solved. If you dont know the reason behind the problem, problem will never be solved. If you dont know who is behind the problem, it wont be solved.

FYI, it is the doing of NRB, finance ministry, media, those so called experts and wanna be experts crated this problem, which I have been warning since a year now.

Why this problem is not cause of international economy- check the remittance: its the same, check export: hardly any change. So what we receive from outside has not changed means it is not cause by international economy.

This is basic economy. Identify whom to follow for advice and knowledge.

VOTE RIGHT! Country need right person for the right job. It is not possible for commoners to identify whom to follow. Remember, I am the only one who understands economy in Nepal.
Say- NO TO PAYING INTEREST!

Lenders should not pay interest until- 40% interest is refunded and interest is reduced to 10%.

I think, as per govt law, loan shark cant charge more than 10% interest on loan. Somebody need to sue banks and NRB against current interest rate on loan.

Say- NO TO PAYING INTEREST!
I hope everyone who exchange vote for money dies.

Death to Governor and his entire family.

Death to those who supported NRB #IamwithNRB
All sides could be evil. Just cause one is evil does not make another side good.

Former CJ, who- released dig who killed and cut into pieces his wife- prematurely, dissolved a party just cause name was not as per rule, supported in dissolving the house constituently and many more.

How could any one call this guy good?

Main reason for the situation of Nepal is majority of Nepalese themselves.

Sati ko sarap
सामान बोकेका भारतीय ट्रक नेपाल आउन रोकतोक छैन, तर नेपाली भारत जान किन रोक ?

until media, media people, media owner like this is not taken care of, Nepal's destruction wont stop.

Nepal media is ran by criminal, foreigner, cia, raw and are anti nepal, anti china.
एमसीसीमा १५ करोडको काम गर्न ४१ करोड खर्च

VOTE RIGHT
कुलमान कमाल: प्राधिकरणको नाफा १६४% ले बढ्यो, १६ अर्ब नाफा गर्दा विद्युत चुहावट १५.३८% मा झर्यो

I have been hearing about this leakage (stolen) 15% for decades now. It has always been 15%.

But still when media needs to make kul man hero- they say, 'hero kool man reduced leakage (from 15% to 15% :mrgreen: )

Why is media been makin kul man hero forcefully? It is working pretty well just like 'chinese debt trap" propaganda.

Only thing I like about kul man is, he is active and under his leadership- NEC has become active.

Ending of loadshedding has got nothing to do with kul man.

And profit of NEC increased cause business volume has increased and hero kul man increased price of electricity. And electricity production did not increase cause of kul man.

Load shedding has re started cause of kul man's incompetency.

Media make only those hero, in Nepal, who are CIA or RAW agent. Be careful of this kul man guy.

Few years ago, under kul man, media were saying, leakage went down to under 10%, now it is back to 15%.

I think bureaucracy, kul man, maost, nc, uml, madeshi been looting that 15%.

VOTE RIGHT, something bad has been going on for a long time, its time to change those.
बेलायत पनि नेपालको श्रम बजार हुने, वार्षिक ५५ लाख आम्दानी हुने गरी नर्स पठाइने

- This is opposite of remittance. Instead of sending Remittance, they will sell their property and convert it into pound.

Suppose everything else in out economy is good, but if this happens, we are done.
(Even worse, if this happens, then NRB, media, fake economic expert, dumb crowd will blame sharemarket, banking loan etc)

Those who dump our citizenship are rats. Nepal is a democratic country, everybody is free to dump Nepali citizenship.

But Nepal should make sure, those cant get back Nepal citizenship. When come to Nepal, Nepal needs to keep close eye on them. They could rape Nepal.

I wonder if owner of hamropatro, patho, routine of nepal banda, factsnepal are foreigners.

Nepal needs to keep close eye on those nepalese who are associated with NRB associaltion.

VOTE RIGHT, we need law that help to protect Nepal from NRN.

Remember, those first president of iraq after US invasion, Afghanistan etc are like NRN.

Those who cant be loyal to the country of their origin, cant be loyal to their new country. This is one of the reason US is crashing like no superpower in the past crashed without major war.
Just cause they take nepali citizenship wont make it permanent.

After revolution they will lose the citizenship with their wealth, they will become beggars of bihar.

All I know is, indian origins' population in Nepal is 5%. I dont care rest.

VOTE RIGHT
Imran Khan won huge in byelection. But media in Nepal wont cover it, cause they dont have authority from CIA/RAW.

In Nepal, this kind of revolution is not possible. We have to do revolution step by step. In Nepal, majority swap their vote for money.

So as we have to reduce votes of dalal congress and dalal communists- in doing so, their ability to loot will decrease which will decrease their ability of buying votes.

VOTE RIGHT, we are the ones who have to start.
If hydrogen technology improves a lot, we could be 100% self sufficient in energy.

Bangladesh depends on sea food.

Our 50% land is useless for agriculture.

अर्थ मन्त्रालयले भन्यो-'सीसीटीभी फुटेज मेटियो'

In civilized world, this means direct jail.

VOTE RIGHT, Vote all of them out.
By 2050, Nepal should at least be self sufficient on Food and 80% on Energy and grow its population to 5 corores. Our landmass if managed properly can easily support this much population. A flat Bangladesh, smaller than Nepal has population of 14 corores.
Why ambassador from Nepal in India are India agent (even current one)?

Watch this video,
http://forum.sharesansar.com/topic.php?post=49373#post49373

Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Nepali ambassadors dont represent Nepal, they are foriegn agent and their job is to manipulate Nepal's foreign policy and domestic policy in favor of their foriegn master, and anti Nepal.

Current nepali ambassador in India (who is also anti share market and anti economy, who destroyed Nepal when he was secretary and incompetent)- is being used to give many hydro to India while nepal got to sell some electricity to india.

I had been asking- I regularly see the ambassador in white Mercedes while he was in Nepal. Who gave him the car- foreign master or corporate house??

VOTE RIGHT
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:58 pm. »
It seems like, by mistake, the maha movie has covered many problems in the society except two are wrong.

1: Dumb criminals- Just like in Real life, in that movie too, the criminal head has involve his entire family. If you are really going to get involved into crime, do it yourself, dont involve your family. Protect them from law.

Just like in that movie- so called business houses have involved the almost whole family into crime. sree 3 rana, prachanda, bahuram, nepal, koirala, jhalanath and everyone have involve their entire family in their crime.

2: Just like in Real life, girls are ok with her partner before relation but wants him to change after relation. It does not work like in real life.

3: Just like in real life in Nepal, girls choose pakhe, khate, loser.

4: Most importantly, Just like in Nepal- in the move too, if you want to make money you have to become a criminal.

In Nepal- govt policy, taxation, NRB- monetary policy, interest rate --------- destroy official economy. And helps underground economy, criminal economy. 99% rich in Nepal are criminals. Nepal is a hopeless sh!thole thanks to govt and NRB and criminal goons protected by politicians, media, bureaucracy, judges...

Un true
1: Those who are involved in crime dont go to jail and crime in Nepal is organized. Crime is conducted using setting. Criminals, drug dealers are close associates of politicians and they are protected by those in power, who came to power through setting with politicians- like bosses at police, judges, bureaucrats. And also they are protected by media, hr agents, ngo, ingo, cia, raw who have setting with each and everyone.

I was suppose to post this, but forgot the main point.....

What if you are a criminal but not raw or cia agent? CIA, RAW will send ciaa, bureaucracy, judges, civil society, media, ngo (who all are cia, raw agent) after you and destroy you. (from: Tue May 31, 2022 6:30 pm)

- Years back, there was criminal case involving owner of sagarmatha channel. It used to be all over media regularly.

Then one day, when Modi visited Nepal, the owner stood on the street welcoming Modi.... and then the case vanished from media, probably from the court too.

- Prachanda's previous gharpati too was standing on the road welcoming Modi, then his case too disappeared from Media coverage.

Dam chadayo bhane kam gardo raicha.

Almost all media have relation with one or another politician. But their big boss is same- RAW and CIA. Those media go after politician's opponent, but when order come from RAW, CIA you get full protection.

Oli, sher bahadur, prachanda may think, all those whom they have setting with are their doggo, but the truth is those doggos big boss is RAW, CIA.

KP Oli must have found out the hard way. Through setting in court, he was able to get the verdict- "if name of a party is illegal, party gets separated".

then after order from RAW, CIA same court gave another coup verdict- and made sher bahadur pm, made it ok for parliamentary members to vote for another party and letting party split even without enough members. Also let Chaudhary keep his congress post which is illegal as per law.
watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-8ZpXL1LfM
What if you are a criminal but not raw or cia agent? CIA, RAW will send ciaa, bureaucracy, judges, civil society, media, ngo (who all are cia, raw agent) after you and destroy you. (from: Tue May 31, 2022 6:30 pm)

After Gupta and sons' case in southafrica. Similar, everything in Nepal, except for the hunting of Gupta and Sons.

More than a decade ago, I had a job. I was new, one of the supplier was there. He was a 'friend from south'.

I asked him if he was working for the supplier or he owned the company.

He replied, he was just a staff over there.

Then I responded, "all the friends from south are rich, why are not you?".

He said, "they do all kind of illegal works. They sell drugs too. But I did not".

I responded, "So they made money by selling drugs and started other business using drug money."

His reply was, "They still sell drugs".

Less than 5 year ago, I was at NIC Asia. One customer was very angry and he yelled "I know, those promoter of this bank started banking business with money made from selling drugs".

(hamlai thah cha, yaha ko promoter le drugs beche ko paisa le bank khole ko)

Its amazing right! Yuraj k, who disrespected every one, treated almost everyone like a trash. .... gave not just medals to the family members, he reduced tax on chocolate too. That guy, who increased tax on every body gave tax deduction to his masters.

Since, they are his master, they must be UML, KP oli's people too.

Gupta and sons of Nepal are above the law.

Our village idiot finance minister who hates share market has reduced tax for some and increased on others. He decreased tax for our gupta and sons- aka shankar group. He also reduced tax for rana kaji. Only handful returns back from UK and one of them is son of sher bahadur. As soon as he returns, he has taken up his family business, i.e. raping Nepal.

Today, US is desperate and going around threatening everyone. Their main target is China and Tibet could be a bigger venue than Taiwan. Cause in Taiwan, NATO cant send weapon during war time just like in Ukraine.

If sher bahadur and family dont implement order from CIA, they will go to jail for Corruption. It is said, loot money from the vehicle no plate go to US. So the one receiving and sending the loot money, do you think they could say no to CIA? CIA got all proof of crime, corruption of all criminals including sher bahadur and family and all other corrupt and criminals.

If we dont VOTE them OUT, we are so dead.
Like I said before, Sher bahadur does not care what happens in Nepal.

He becomes active only during party or national election, setting- govt contract and govt job, and when foreign master gives him order. He really does not care when there is problem going on in Nepal.

Weeks back he said, India wont buy electricity produced by China so they have to handover all river to India. Now he has begun to do it. and the agent is his in-law.

Every time Sher bahadur becomes PM, Nepal lose something big.

Govt who increased import tax on lot of stuff, they decreased on some- turned out that good is being imported by sher bahadur's son. Shree 3.

Amazing, when all Nepali says in UK, his son returns back and immediately has taken over his family business, which is rping Nepal.

Nepal is in final stage. VOTE RIGHT.

I would like to see Nepalese suffer a lot, but want to see Nepal intact.

You know, what happens when Nepalese suffer, they beg CIA, RAW and they suffer even more.

Sati ko sarap.
How relation between foreign master and Nepali doggo work:

Answer is by raping Nepal.

To make foreign master, from Nepal- politician, bureaucracy, police, media, civil society, judges, political professional organization, ngo etc etc --- give Nepali land to india, nepali river to india, nepali water to india, nepali citizenship to india, draft law/constitution which is anti nepal but make raw/cia happy ....... so all given to foreign master belongs to Nepal.

To make doggo from Nepal happy, foreign master- protect doggo from international court for harming nepal and nepali, blackmail doggo for harming nepal and nepali, give them high post, ministry, pm through setting, protect them from bureaucracy, ciaa, judge, media, civil society, ngo (who are all agent of raw, cia) .... let them loot Nepal (as if nepal is ho of raw/cia) etc etc ... so here again, the one who will be giving is Nepal.

Nepal is being used as a ho by domestic and foreign enemy. India or US dont make general general of US or India, they make that general general of Nepal and let steal wealth of Nepal. They steal wealth of Nepal but become loyal to RAW, CIA.

What if you are a criminal but not raw or cia agent? CIA, RAW will send ciaa, bureaucracy, judges, civil society, media, ngo (who all are cia, raw agent) after you and destroy you.

Nepal is in last stage. VOTE RIGHT. vote for independent candidate, small party.

I saw in social media, a murder goon in chitwon was released by judge (who became judge through setting) probably for the election.

To save Nepal, 10000 needs to be hung. We are in last stage VOTE RIGHT.
About the airport,

Personally, Nepal is about to get three international airports, whose capacity could be in crores. I believe, they would be more than enough for 10/20 year.

I would like to see one more international airport, by converting biratnagar airport.

So, I am not the supporter of Nijgard.

But, Judges making decision is unacceptable to me.

And I keep on reading that, people are saying, judiciary has been used by foreign power to stop the project.

No two individuals think a like, and still, just like in other case related to Nepal, China, India- gangan's doggos, all, are anti this project ....... which means, their master in not too fond of this project.

To get read of likes of gangan, VOTE RIGHT. His gang is national security threat and threat to the economy and share market.

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub