Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Election agenda

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

Author Post
Be hopeful with Mr Blue. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Collapsed economy, collapsed share market and still no party is there who knows how to cash political/vote benefit.
विद्युतीय सवारीमा कर बढाउने तयारी, लग्जरियस गाडी मोटर क्षमता घटाएर नेपाल भित्रिएको निष्कर्ष

From next election- Mahat will make Nepali Congress medium party from Large party.

One of the main reasons Nepali youth go to America is cause of 'Car dream'. In Nepal, only criminals can buy good car.
Nobody trusts Maoist (non maoist) for economy for many years.

I believe, very few (non NC) is going to trust NC in economic matter since NC crashed economy back to back.

In last 10-15 year, Nepal faced 3 economic collapse.

First one caused by Maoist- Bhatterai
(And rescued later by UML- Pandey) (Then Maoist lost the election miserably and since going downward in every following election)

Second one by Maoist/NC/UML (I think crash started by maoist- Pun and after NC's karki and NC added Rana as vice FM after karki failed and UML's Khatiwada And rescued by UML's Paudel. ) (This helped in the rise of KP Oli.) (And later Khatiwada helped end of KP Oli and gave rise to Swatantra club)

Third one by Maoist/NC and one month of UML. (This one was also started by maoist- Sharma, NC's Mahat continuing failure.) (In this collapse, Swarnim wagle has been exposed and no independent Nepali likes him which will reduce the vote of Swatantra club in next election in the city.) (This collapse will end Maoist and NC's clear down fall may begin just like Baburam's FMship lead the end of maoist.)
Looks like nirian kaji of maoist getting 25croroe ghus to implement compulsorily helmet for rider.

He should know, rider can legally wear helmet if they want.

We need early election asap. UML, NIP and RPP should jointly face election.
Is 70crore trying to coup against KP Oli?

- It was said, KP Oli's jholes were financed/managed by 70crore.
- Those jholes used to go after rival of KP oli.
- Today, those same jholes have begun to go against other doggo of kp oli and kp oli too.

Is 70croroe trying to coup against KP oli???
Where is gangan thapa? Why is he not talking about landless? We have no idea about his views regarding almost every things.

I have heard his loud voice only twice in last few decades- one during MCC and another during while supporting chari, the gunda.

I have hardly heard him talking about economy, and when he talked about it during last election, they were garbage. And that talk must have been taught by media's golden boy wagle. Which means, they dont know economy and have hardly any knowledge about Nepal's economy.

Gangan thapa has the biggest promoters in media and social media. Who been financing those? We know some of the source of funding of oli, sher bahadur, baburam, prachanda and many more, but who finance gangan. Some corrupt or indian/us embassy????

Terror of landless is one of the reason, maoist is wiped out from cities, now, uml will be wiped out too in future.

Revolution in early election.
I kept on hearing/reading- some cadres/leaders knew that they are losing even before voting (even when they got good no of votes later).

How did they know?? Nepali CIA??
This is -3of3- thread I started to push for revolution.
My vote:
Lower house- both ghanti
State- both halo (I never thought I would ever vote for mandale till I had to vote for them)(I want ending of stage houses, but also need to stop ghusyas and dalals from winning)

My strategy is simple- lootne bhado banda garne- as many as possible. meaning, defeating as many nc and communist candidates as possible so that in next election they will have less money and power to buy lesser votes and jholes.

Communists and congress been publishing kandas of ghanti wala (dont know if they are face or real) using their pasni dekhi kp bal, but still they could only find out just a handfull.

If they are true, it makes Ghanti .001% as bad as communists and congress.

One of the kandas, I cant take but look at all the oppositions. We been electing double agents till now, soon their malik himself will be elected.
Gagan thapa's election manifesto: Making Nepal self-sufficient in manufacturing.

I have never heard gaganthapa talking about economy or share market or banking in the past (except for one time, few months back he talked about share market- visited nrb. looks like, bureaucracy at nrb sent him back after brainwashing him)

- In my memory, I have only seen him raising voice in support of two things, passionately- in support of ghaite and mcc.

As far as I remember, Nepal's manufacturing policy has always been becoming sefl-sufficient in manufacturing goods since 30 years.

- In the name of that, they kept on raising tax.

But the tragedy is, that high tax is one of the main reason, our industries are unable to develop. That high tax is the reason (import tax) people dont want to invest in factories, cause why do you invest in factories when you can make more than 50% profit if you import and evade tax?

That tax is the reason, our cost of living is high, our doing business cost is high which is why our product cant compete.

I am sure, this manifesto is prepared by media's 'golden boy'. If gagan or golden boy becomes PM, Nepal would waste another 5 year.

May be you have heard Nepali saying: kukur batho bhayo bhane gu khacha. That manifesto is same. No one will buy your product if you tax their product high.

Nepal has to trade, cant be self sufficient. Nepal has to import raw material, machinery etc. You wont have money to buy those if you cant export. And you cant export if you tax their product.

There is another saying in Nepal: Nepal cant even make a needle. zzzzzzzzzzzzz to make needle cheaply, you have to sell crores of needles per year. Can you sell crores of needle in Nepal annually?

Stop talking about becoming self-sufficient in manufacturing.

I have build easy way to identify idiots in economics, which I have posted many times.
- If the person is anti share market, that person eventually would destroy economy.
- If somebody say 'productive sector, unproductive sector', that person eventually would destroy economy.
- If somebody talk about 'self-sufficiency', that person eventually would destroy economy.
- Kukur ko buddi hundaina, buddi hune kukur hundiana.
- Etc

Our economic problem can be solved by one way only: By matching export and import.
I am 100% sure, sher bahadur's swasni is behind 'world cup kanda'.

She is selling everything for money and to make her foreign master happy.

Nepal needs to destroy dalal congress- to stop another mcc, citizenship to indian, destruction of - economy, share market, banking .....

Vote right!
रवि लामिछानेको उम्मेदवारी खारेजी माग गर्दै निर्वाचन आयोगमा उजुरी

Revolution violent nai hunu parne ho ke ka ho? Srilanka style suru garnai parne ho ke ka ho?
twitter.com/i/status/1591595889868800001
There are only handful of individuals who are blaming NRB for current crisis, calling Governor incompetent. Call/blame NRB, all governors till now behind economic situation of Nepal. Some in this forum, and few outside. But not a single politician has called Governor incompetent.

(I am no one in that list, 99% criticism has always came from me)

Until now, Today, media's golden boy wagle has called governor idiot and all governors incompetent. His exact word is- we need person who understands economy in the post of governor.

But, why? Why now? Are dalal congress desperate, due to the election? Does the golden boy began to feel like, his masters- gaganthapa, the one in chitwan-1 and many other places could lose election. And cause of economic and share market crisis.

That dalal congress guy in chitwan-1 said, share market needs him. zzzzzzz what were he doing for last 1.5 year?

(Nepal's economy needs 'monitory policy guidance' and I know what is needed in that guidance)(Nepal's economy needs 'share market protection guidance' and I know what should be included in it)

VOTE RIGHT! If new govt wants my help, I am ready to serve for free as unofficial volunteer)

- Yuraj k talked about decreasing taxes but he never did it (yuraj k was/is hated by voters and kp oli chose him against voters... they will pay for it)

- Current finance minister also talked about decreasing taxes, but he did not do it in last 1.5 year.

- Now dalal congress' golden boy wagle is also talking about decreasing taxes in the last hour. What were you doing 5 year back, why did not you do it or advised your master to do it during last 1.5 year.

All of you will pay dearly within a week.

If Independent party can play the game well, they can burry these incompetent, criminal, dalals 100 ft under for ever.
कस्ले तोडफोड गर्‍यो रवि लामिछानेको गाडी

I keep on hearing these two thing in media and from people:
- There is justice for rich people only in Nepal
- If there is accident between two vehicles- if one is small and another one is big, they always make big one pay.

Few years back, My bike met a small accident. My bike was just standing and another was a taxi and was starting to move and touched my leg guard. Nothing happened to my bike but that taxi's (may be it is called bumper, plastic part was damaged). That taxi took me to traffic.

And that cop blamed me. I asked for traffic video footage. That cop told me, If he would check for the footage, he would fine both of us. And that cop and the taxi drivers were friends (i think that driver regularly go to traffic cause he keeps on getting into accident).

VOTE RIGHT! We have zero rule of law.

BTW: After the attack, would election commission cancel dalal shrestha's candidacy?
Last few year, many doggo of nepal congress have begun to say 'ho ho I am bideshi dalal'.

Why do they say such a thing, cause its their culture, values? And this is one of the sign of 'Nepal is in last stage'. That they dont mind selling Nepal to India. Their only goal is to loot nepal and take that loot to USA.

They say 'yes yes, I am a foreign agent', they dont say 'yes yes I am MF' cause that culture has not arrived in nepali congress. Guess where that culture has arrived, in USofA.

Giving vote to Nepal congress is death sentence to Nepal. IF NC wins, each and every one associated of NC are ready to give citizenship to indians, all of them are ready to sign paper worst than mcc, they will loot nepal, current - economic, liquidity, share market crisis wont be solved. sher bahadur's swasni, chaudary could be come pm and baburam could become president.

VOTE RIGHT!
पुँजी बजारको विकास र विस्तारमा विशेष ध्यान दिइनेछ : विष्णु पौडेल

लगानीकर्ताको मनोबल उठाइने र लगानी तथा प्रतिफल सुरक्षित गरिने छ: विष्णु पौडेल

विष्णु पौडेलकाे प्रतिवद्धतापत्र : 'पूँजी बजारका समस्या समाधान गरी लगानीकर्ताको मनोबल उठाइनेछ'

Hope bishnu paude wins.

I have been asking independent party to raise issue of economy, share market - but instead it is raised by gagan thapa, bahuram's daughter and bishnu paudel. Independent party needs to replace head economic bureau.

From where I stand, What I see is:

UML will get around same percentage of vote as last election. Probably 3/8% up or down. They will lose their neutral vote to new party/rpp/independent/madhav nepal. But I think, when KP oil was PM he accumulated a lot of loot wealth arranged by yuraj k, which oli will used to buy vote bank of nc and maoist.

NC may lose 15-25% votes from last lower house election. Some are bought by kp oli and more will go to new party and some to rpp.

Maoist may lose about 20% vote. Most are bought by KP oli and some will go to new party, shahi from rpp may get some. I think, this time, prachanda does not have enough loot wealth to buy all votes.

I think in Independent party, only Hari Dhakal understands some economics. All share investor as well as business community need to promote him in social media, make him famous in social media which will lead to voters in chitwan think 'our boy hari is popular in kathmandu', let's vote for him.

Hari Dhakal needs to win. If independent party go to parliament and there is no one who understands economics in parliament, next election wont be good for independent party and as well as for Nepal.
chaudary ko aukat jaha bata suru bhayako thyo, thei aipugyo. (but his brain, mentality, class never took off)

Remember faces of those politicians who were in the pictures taken during farewell party of ex indian ambassador?

VOTE RIGHT! Desperate politicians have begun to do anything to stay in power, meaning, we are in last and very dangerous stage.
Looks like, UML's white paper is so long, even patrakars dont want to read :mrgreen:

Looks like, RPP's paper is the best till now.

When is Independent party's paper gonna be released?

Independent party's some of the economy policies should be:

1: All current fiscal and monitory problem has been created due to lack of export so they would celebrate 10 year of export decade. And with in 10 year, export will be matched with import value. Tourism would be focused to create job and bring in foreign currency.

2: They would draft monetary policy guidance to keep monetary policy stable and effective and try to follow free economy to the max.

3: Share market would be made free, free from manipulation from bureaucracy too. Govt would protect if there is unnecessary crash.

4: Cost of production would be reduced, productivity will be increased, production will be increased, food import and export will be matched. All rice farming will use world's best technology within 5 year and farmers will be made crorepatis through high productivity. International doing business index will be improved drastically.

5: Tax will be reduced, multiple VAT rates will be introduced, unnecessary govt tax will be stopped, govt expenses will be reduced drastically.

6: Treasury department will be added to manage- capital, forex, valuable metal, share market, bond market considering inflation and growth.

7: Govt schools and hospitals will compete with private ones. And give very good second options to public from private ones.

8: Skill training will be focused and improved drastically.

9: NO stone will be left unturned in economy policy, economic sector.

(In above- monetary policy guidance, 3, 4 and international doing business index, reduction of govt expenses, 6 and 9 covers vast aspect of economic policies and actions)

Independent party needs to be vocal to get maximum votes. Current approach would only secure half the potential vote. Tell people about primaries system, no vote system, re call and above economic agendas and introduction of referendum system.
Re posted after fixing some mistakes.......

1: All current fiscal and monitory problem has been created due to lack of export so they would celebrate 10 year of export decade. And with in 10 year, export will be matched with import value. Tourism would be focused to create job and bring in foreign currency.

2: They would draft monetary policy guidance to keep monetary policy stable and effective and try to follow free economy to the max.

3: Share market would be made free, free from manipulation from bureaucracy too. Govt would protect if there is unnecessary crash.

4: Cost of production would be reduced, productivity will be increased, production will be increased, food import and export will be matched. All rice farming will use world's best technology within 5 year and farmers will be made crorepatis through high productivity. International doing business index will be improved drastically.

5: Tax will be reduced, multiple VAT rates will be introduced, unnecessary govt tax will be stopped, govt expenses will be reduced drastically.

6: Treasury department will be added to manage- capital, forex, valuable metal, share market, bond market considering inflation and growth.

7: Govt schools and hospitals will compete with private ones. And give very good second options to public from private ones.

(In above- monetary policy guidance, 3, 4 and international doing business index, reduction of govt expenses, 6 and 9 covers vast aspect of economic policies and actions)

Independent party needs to be vocal to get maximum votes. Current approach would only secure half the potential vote. Tell people about primaries system, no vote system, re call and above economic agendas.

Policy of RPP and nekapa(A) are 10000 times revolutionary than policy of NC drafted by golden boy economic expert (as per media).

NC policy dont even see current problems. It will create inflation, increase unemployment, fiscal and monetary crisis, bad for share market and many many more.

Till now, best for share market is RPP's policy.

Dont vote NC and Maoist if you care for economy and share market.
Congress's party agenda (white paper) hardly identifies current economic problem and hardly solves any problem.

1: All current fiscal and monitory policy is created due to lack of export so they would celebrate 10 year of export decade. And with in 10 year, export will be matched with import value. Tourism would be focused to create job and bring in foreign currency.

Independent party needs to be vocal to get maximum votes. Current approach would only secure half the potential vote. Tell people about primaries system, no vote system, re call and above economic agendas.
कांग्रेसको घोषणापत्र: (first of all, no body believes in these nonsense) But still, let me do my analysis.

* आयात, कर्जा र मुद्रास्फ्रीतिको चाप: त्यसैले तत्काल मितव्ययिताको बृहत् प्याकेज लागू गर्ने प्रतिबद्धता गरेका छौं (joke)

* आयात, कर्जा र मुद्रास्फ्रीतिको चाप: लामो समयसम्म अवलम्बन गरिएको विस्तारवादी मौद्रिक नीतिका कारण कर्जाको ठूलो हिस्सा अनुत्पादक क्षेत्रमा प्रवाहित हुुुुुुुुुुुुुुुुुुँदा रोजगारी सिर्जनामा प्रत्यक्ष योगदान कम छ भने आयात र जग्गाको मूल्यमा अस्वाभाविक वृद्धि भएको छ | भूमिलाई आन्तरिक उत्पादनसँग जोड्ने, कर्जा वृद्धि र आर्थिक वृद्धि बीचको तादात्म्यलाई सघन बनाउने र जग्गा कारोबारजन्य अवैध आयलाई चोख्याउने बाटो बन्द गर्नेजस्ता व्यापक मौद्रिक सुधारको अगुवाइ राष्ट्रबैंकको परामर्शमा नेपाली कांग्रेसले गर्नेछ

(this will hardly make any impact, hardly increase export- this is not how you bring investment in industries/export. this will slightly increase unemployment and inflation- due to low investment in industries)

* कांग्रेसले ज्येष्ठ नागरिक भत्ता ६५ वर्षमै दिने घोषणा गरेको छ| चालु आर्थिक वर्षको बजेटमार्फत सरकारले ६८ वर्ष पुगेका ज्येष्ठ नागरिकलाई वृद्धभत्ता दिँदै आएको छ| घोषणापत्रमा अब ज्येष्ठ नागरिक भत्ता क्रमश: ६५ वर्षमा झारिने उल्लेख छ (inflation, increase import, financial instability, destroy moral.... )

* ५ वर्षभित्र १० हजार मेगावाट बिजुली उत्पादन: Does adding current under construction project reach total of 10000mw capacity? If now, its like saying, go f yourself.

* कांग्रेसले आगामी ५ वर्षमा विद्युतीय सवारीसाधनको प्रयोग ५० प्रतिशत पुर्याउने संकल्प गरेको छ: Its a joke right. They have no idea how even simple things work. If they had said, within 5 year, new sales of electric will be made 50% then may be. But they are saying, half of those vehicles on the road will be electric in 5 year is a joke.

Let's say, every year 7% vehicles are replaced by new vehicles. Then if all new vehicles are electric then in 5 year, no of electric vehicles' share plying on the road will be 35%. But, new vehicles' share is not even 10% at this time. New vehicles share may increase drastically after 2023.
Nepal is in last stage. Setting has crossed all limits.

नेताहरुविरुद्ध 'नो, नट अगेन' प्रचार गरे १ लाख जरिवाना र पाँच वर्ष कैद गर्ने आयोगको चेतावनी

VOTE RIGHT! As if your life depends on it.
They are saying Nepali congress is keeping the comedian in jail to increase vote bank.

They all have been misusing police and police has been behaving as private goons since ever- kidnapping politician, kidnapping enemy and blackmailing, threatening people...

Its time for a revolution.

VOTE RIGHT!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub