Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Pig farm

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 > »

Author Post
BOOM
When are share holders of SIC, PLICL and others going to burn down office of their CEO and Chairman for still halting trading of their shares.
Amazing, how some are trying their best to bring down the market.

But, why?

You can clearly see in viber comments.

Jay hos, big players have kept many champchas. Jhole of Share market. :D

Wonder if their wife got them for free or had to take barta? Great thing in Nepal, girls dont look for mard while starting relation. But things change after few years of marriage.
नगद मार्जिनकाे व्यवस्था हटेकाेले व्यापारीहरूकाे मार्जिन राखेकाे पैसाकाे केही हिस्सा बजारमा पनि आउन सक्नेछ । राष्ट्र वैंकले समीक्षामा वैंकदर घटाउने र बजार मैत्री नीति (१५० प्रतिशत प्राेभिजनलाइ १०० प्रतिशतमा ल्याउने, १२ कराेड सीमा हटाउने) लिएमा बजार २५/२६ सय नपुग्ला भन्न सकिन्न ।
Market should start upward trend after completion of profit booking from anyday of next week.
Whats your market prediction for next week ?
Or that bank- NIFRA or something.
???
« Last edit by Dubosi7 on Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:05 pm. »
Name the name. Which hydro? OR SCB.

Trading is low today. Which could mean, seller are scared. As soon as buyer are confident, BOOM BOOM.
First 5 Months Macro Economic Indicators of FY 2022/23: Remittance Inflows Increased by 23% To Rs 480 Billion, Total Foreign Exchange Reserves Cover Almost 10 Months of Import

(Now the question should be- would NEPSE run on fundamental or sanak of some)

- Congrats to Bishnu Paudel. He is One hell of a lucky person.

Bishnu Paudel needs to give half of his time and energy to increase EXPORT. He should form a team of- economic adviser, political adviser, assistant finance secretary whose job should be to increase export by creating environment, identifying product and foreign market, make deal with foreign govt.

They talked big about punishing insider trading. Investigate those who sold big quantity of MLBBL shares before dividend was announced- those who sold shares during last 1 month. MLBBL kept on decreasing even when micro index increased. Hang those bata$#@!.
Finally we have solved the equation and initiated action after calculating tentative profit figure.
I been watching TA for years now, Sometimes it works most of the times dont.

My analysis: During last ten day some 20-30 arab worth of shares booked profit. And somebody bought those.

Looking at last couple of days trading, there are big players trying to increase NEPSE.

So, soon, that 20-30 arab and new money will be fighting to buy shares and current players who are trying to increase NEPSE will play the role of BULL master.
Smart investors/traders bought at rumours (interest rate decrease) and sold at news today. I see everything normal and usual; no surprise.

Fingers crossed - I just hope we were not at bull trap this time and market will rise again after 50-100 points correction which is expected; this will further confirm the bull.

Happy investing!
If you know technical analysis well, all of these parameters and stake holders pulse can be calibrated and reap the profit from there occult interest. But its not easy to become a real Anl'yst
It is proven again- market player/mantri/nrb ko sanak bata chalcha
Ok New man ji.
Yo bull ma ta bhetera celebration garnu parcha hai rising sun ji.......I m at Pokhara.....one time pkr ma celebration another time KTM ma hai.......hjr pakkai Pani KTM Bata hola kere
Interest of Bank deposit down by 9.5%.

I believe, it will fall every month for sometime.

Time to fry bacon.
Finally market stopped well above the strong support level of 2180. We hope market will not breach this level, till then wait & watch.
ब्याज दर घट्नेमा सबै पक्ष ढुक्क, निक्षेपको ब्याज माघबाटै घट्ने
https://bizmandu.com/content/20230110090034.html
We are fully offloaded. will come back after correction.
We are fully loaded. Lets hope good news on the starting of next month.
Congrats!

Today could be the last day to grab. Tomorrow is holiday then from Thursday, falling of interest rate news will fill social media.
Hydro already took off from run way
We caught some of them in TAXI WAY :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You are one of the best economic analyst,
so I hope you can easily assimilate the given equation to reach destination.

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub