Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

MNBBL club

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... > »

Author Post
एक पटक हल्ला चलेकाे थियाे कि MNBBL ले CBL लाइ गाभेर Commercial Bank बन्छ भनेर, त्याहादेखि MNBBL धेरै माथि जान सकेकाे छैन । यदि नराम्रा Commercial Bank सँग मर्ज भयाे भने घाटा हुन सक्छ भन्ने लगानीकर्ताहरूलाइ लागेकाेले धेरै माथि जान नसकेकाे हुन सक्छ, Reposts हरू त यसका धेरै राम्रा छन् । Market maker काे Target मा परे जस्ताे लागेकाेले साथै Third Quarter मा EPS 30 हाेला र ६०० पुग्ला भन्ने अनुमानमा १००० कित्ता किनेर MNBBL Holder बनियाे ।
There is some big problem in MNBBL, what could be that???
Somebody ji,
Some other company may increase 30% by the end of next week :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
CIT marker maker need to buy few lakhs of MNBBL to have any sort of impact on its prices..

You can do it...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
CIT market maker just bought 1000 kitta of MNBBL, Now new mutual fund may join.

I desperately need 30% up.
Talking negative is not my nature. When I do it to inform others. I hardly talk negative.

I have talked negative mostly about NHPC and most of the time as a joke.

And majority investor dont take about negative about those shares which they are not planning to buy.

Months back, I was looking to buy life insurance, even though I were not talked bad about life insurance, I was praying that their price dont increase before I get into it. I did not buy instantly cause, I did not have money and those shares which I was holding were good and I were in great loss.

Later, I had to buy life insurance at 40% higher price.

Now tell me Dubosi ji, you are not the most negative investor in this forum- that title goes to 1000 gang, but you are the most negative about MNBBL.

Are you negative about MNBBL cause you are jealous of me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: or you know MNBBL is the best shares in NEPSE and you would like to join MNBBL CLUB after dumping bad shares you are stuck with?

Almost every one in the forum must have known that MNBBL is a great stock. 90% of investors I talked know that MNBBL is great stock, BUT, why hardly anybody is buying MNBBL.........

Cause they want action, they follow the flow. So when some big players join MNBBL and increase price over 1000 then those laggards will join the fun.

Some IPOs listed are over priced by many times. Those big players who bought it talk about projection.

PROJECTION, talking about projection, let's talk about projection of MNBBL, If we talk about 5 year projection of MNBBL, its price could easily be projected in between 5000-8000.

Which means, MNBBL can not just be the best for long term investment but even be the best for trading. And still why players not going after MNBBL, brain...... MNBBL is not cursed, is it???? MNBBL is the only good company that has hardly seen any action. All other above average have seen some action, some have seen big action.

90% knows MNBBL is great stock, when action starts, whose 90% will jump into MNBBL, but some players needs to start the action. I think new mutual fund will buy 2 lakh and CIT will buy up to 30k and after bonus another 10k. Soon total, mutual fund and CIT will buy about 2.5 lakh. When they start to buy, others will buy and total bought will be 10lakh which is enough to increase its price by 20/30%..... If big players join, then price will be infinity. Rs1200-Rs8000, what ever price they want it to be.
Untill and unless BROKERY is open for GENERAL PUBLIC (either thorugh OPEN in & OPEN out system of brokerage service or allowing BANK for brokery) only certain previleged people will get profit from market. (I dont know to which category do you belong Rising sun ji ?). Thats why neither banks are interested to get broker licence nor SEBON and existing brokers are positive to allow entry of new brokers through open transparent system.
General public are craving for 10-20% profit and these previleged one are gathering 1000 to 2000%.
If this sytem persist, general people will continue BARKING like a stray dog which no one hears.
So instead of BARKING and overoptimism for "झर्ला & खाउँला", consolidate general public to change the system so that many will get profit from the system. Onle few commoners know where they are chetated from the current system of brokery.

Jay Hos.
New mutual funds may buy up to 2 lakh of mnbbl in 1 month span. Hope it will help to increase price by 20%.
Stock dealer allowed to buy 39 companies including MNBBL..

Out of those, every other company will increase by atleast 20% except MNBBL re ta..

NBB just 20Rs behind MNBBL. You can do it NBB. Ajai over take garch ke ke ho.

Kasta kasta harule MNBBL hold gareko raicha. Hope they never return back into MNBBL.

MNBBL is the only company that does not have player.
@simrik ji

You need to add MNBBL, otherwise you will regret at one point that you didnot act on time, but GOD knows when that time will come...

Bought upper @325 and sold today...

Upper you are great...

This bull has taught me "Always go with the flow..."

Upper @798 MNBBL @396 >>>> Upper is twice better than MNBBL ...thats what daft investors think

I do have about 2000 kittas of MNBBL. I do have some spare cash. Looking at optimism in the board regarding this script, maybe I should double down here.
Then again, it appears only place where market sentiment is positive on this stock is just this board. :mrgreen:

Sati ko Sarap!!!
Nagarik Stock Dealer Can Only Invest in These 39 Companies .............. one of them is MNBBL.

Bholi dekhi nai 1 arab ko thok dum ta.

MNBBL is the best and most undervalued company.

Investing now in MNBBL will support not just dev banking sector, I think it will send prositive vibe into BFIs sector too.

Those who dont have at least 5% long term investment in MNBBL should leave share market.

MNBBL is my life New Man ji :)
mnbbl ta mero heart ho rising sun ji
Ok I remember, at first I thought you were Somebody ji. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You are selling others like I am selling others to buy MNBBL.
tetro kahani bulnu bhayo rising sun ji :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
So you too into NIFRA?????

And complain why BFIs is not increasing :mrgreen:

There are not enough shares in secondary market, if 10000 sell bfis and go for garbage, garbage go rocket.
i sold 2000 units of nbb@303 so as to manage money for nifra....................mero khapar :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Now NBB is about to over take MNBBL.

Why sati hates everybody????

Its tapare who created sati system, those who did not follow it were burnt alive by those tapara using those behind power.

Sati should burn alive all tapre and those who had/have been in power and spare rest.
looks like MF banking gonna never wake up ............

CBBL has already hit 10%
"What happened to NIB. After I purchased, NIB down 2%"

Rising sun ji, you will be in 10% profit soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Page: « < ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub