ShareSansar Main Page

MNBBL club

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... > »

Author Post
Bull ayao bull

Caution: side ma basera hernu hola :mrgreen:
Yes stagnat MNBBL making me also mad..

People have made triple money by investing on upper and MNBBL has barely gave anything so far..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
NEPSE doubled, MNBBL barely increased.

Couple of BFIs doubled, mostly increased 50%, MNBBL increased 20%.

Now, dev bank sub index seems to be entered into bull phase, and still there is no Bull in MNBBL.

What the F is going on in MNBBL?

Are big players, who have drowned completely into garbage shares, preventing Bull in MNBBL, till they are able to dump their garbage shares????

No where in the world, where best stock dont rise, while others doubles triples, increase 100 times. Many will pay for their gross violation of investment discipline. When dust settles, there will be blood bath.
Somegroup is preventing bull in MNBBL.

Either they are trying to buy at low

or

Those MF are preventing bull, may be to try to divert potential MNBBL investor into STC, CGH.....
विकास बैंक

यो समूहलाई बोलिंगर ब्यान्डमा राखेर हेर्ने हो भने मूल्यरेखाले अप्पर ब्यान्डलाई ब्रेकआउट गरिसकेको देखिन्छ भने ब्यान्ड क्रमश: साँघुरिँदै गएको छ| यसले के पुष्टि गर्छ भने आगामी दिनमा यो क्षेत्रमा पनि बढोत्तरीको सम्भवाना देखिन्छ|

MNBBL is suppose to be the leader, but not. From next week definitely, if not from tomorrow.
As per my projection, MNBBL will publish very close to around 30EPS. If NRB's refinancing does effect in NPL and BS the lot more.

Recent, new insurance and STC must have created panic in the mind of trend followers who follow stocks without strong fundamental.

Authority has banned new insurance to issue right and STC offered 25% dividend whose price was 13000.

Now those pussies will enter MNBBL(strong company with good growth and future) in mass, but they need a leader. Who is going to be that leader? Before rats, I want big ones to enter first.
SO EPS of MNBBL in 3rd quarer ~30 ??

यति राम्रो विकास बैक(MNBBL)को Price भने नारायणी development bank (NABBC) को भन्दा कम,

लगानीकर्ताहरुलेनै घाँस खाएपछि कसको के लाग्छ र ?

:) :)
MNBBL progress in one month:

Deposit Up by 2.3 billion.
Loan UP by 3 billion.

Profit Up by 13.5 crore.
Profit for 8 month 86 crore.

------------
My projection for MNBBL from Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:34 pm

3rd qtr profit 1.05-1.15 billion.
4th qtr deposit 100+ billion.
4th qtr profit above 1.5 billion.
1st qrt profit around .5 billion.
Dividend next year- 15b+12Cash.
Next yr 4th qtr deposit 150+ billion.
Next yr 4th qtr profit close to 3billion. (Due to huge business growth+additional premium in loan interest- which currently is at base rate or close on most of this year's loan)

--------------------------------------------

Up dated projection:

3rd qtr profit 1.1-1.25 billion. Minor change made- increased.
4th qtr deposit 100+ billion.
4th qtr profit above 1.5 billion.
1st qrt profit around .5 billion.
Dividend next year- 15b+12Cash.
Next yr 4th qtr deposit 150+ billion.
Next yr 4th qtr profit close to 3billion. (Due to huge business growth+additional premium in loan interest- which currently is at base rate or close on most of this year's loan)

Remember, NRB just gave BFIs money to refinance some loan. If this loan help to reduce MNBBL's NPL by .5% then EPS may increase by 10. New accounting is complicated so I am gonna have to wait for 3rd qtr report.

So would this projection help to take MNBBL to 2000 by dashain???? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
CGH's price 2K and MNBBL price 0.4K

CGH is 5 times better than MNBBL, ***.??

CRAP companies are flying like SPACE X
HEAVY METAL companies are sinking to depth :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If you wanna create wealth
Follow this mantra : जैसा देश वैशा भेष :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
So true, but you dont pay 10times more to fohor than to gold. :mrgreen:
Rising sun ji,
If you are a trader,
Make मोहोर out of फोहोर :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Gold company bad,

Garbage company good.

Good advice Dubosi ji. 8)
Somebody ji,
Take interest in CBL,
It may outperform some so called "GOLD" companies :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: or even acquire :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
somebody

:) :)
@Rising sir, why are making false allegation on me ?

I got no interest on CBL whatsoever ...

I think, somebody jokingly spread about CBL, Ramesh ji, years back.

Forget about tiny profit of 600, just divert 10-20% into MNBBL and wait till the end of the bull. My projection is 5000-8000 in value.

Market maker added 5000 today. Market maker and mutual fund total buy could be 2.50 lakh. And total buy from retail included could reach 10 lakh which could increase the price by 30% very soon, if happens.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:23 pm. »
एक पटक हल्ला चलेकाे थियाे कि MNBBL ले CBL लाइ गाभेर Commercial Bank बन्छ भनेर, त्याहादेखि MNBBL धेरै माथि जान सकेकाे छैन । यदि नराम्रा Commercial Bank सँग मर्ज भयाे भने घाटा हुन सक्छ भन्ने लगानीकर्ताहरूलाइ लागेकाेले धेरै माथि जान नसकेकाे हुन सक्छ, Reposts हरू त यसका धेरै राम्रा छन् । Market maker काे Target मा परे जस्ताे लागेकाेले साथै Third Quarter मा EPS 30 हाेला र ६०० पुग्ला भन्ने अनुमानमा १००० कित्ता किनेर MNBBL Holder बनियाे ।
There is some big problem in MNBBL, what could be that???
Somebody ji,
Some other company may increase 30% by the end of next week :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
CIT marker maker need to buy few lakhs of MNBBL to have any sort of impact on its prices..

You can do it...

CIT market maker just bought 1000 kitta of MNBBL, Now new mutual fund may join.

I desperately need 30% up.
Talking negative is not my nature. When I do it to inform others. I hardly talk negative.

I have talked negative mostly about NHPC and most of the time as a joke.

And majority investor dont take about negative about those shares which they are not planning to buy.

Months back, I was looking to buy life insurance, even though I were not talked bad about life insurance, I was praying that their price dont increase before I get into it. I did not buy instantly cause, I did not have money and those shares which I was holding were good and I were in great loss.

Later, I had to buy life insurance at 40% higher price.

Now tell me Dubosi ji, you are not the most negative investor in this forum- that title goes to 1000 gang, but you are the most negative about MNBBL.

Are you negative about MNBBL cause you are jealous of me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: or you know MNBBL is the best shares in NEPSE and you would like to join MNBBL CLUB after dumping bad shares you are stuck with?

Almost every one in the forum must have known that MNBBL is a great stock. 90% of investors I talked know that MNBBL is great stock, BUT, why hardly anybody is buying MNBBL.........

Cause they want action, they follow the flow. So when some big players join MNBBL and increase price over 1000 then those laggards will join the fun.

Some IPOs listed are over priced by many times. Those big players who bought it talk about projection.

PROJECTION, talking about projection, let's talk about projection of MNBBL, If we talk about 5 year projection of MNBBL, its price could easily be projected in between 5000-8000.

Which means, MNBBL can not just be the best for long term investment but even be the best for trading. And still why players not going after MNBBL, brain...... MNBBL is not cursed, is it???? MNBBL is the only good company that has hardly seen any action. All other above average have seen some action, some have seen big action.

90% knows MNBBL is great stock, when action starts, whose 90% will jump into MNBBL, but some players needs to start the action. I think new mutual fund will buy 2 lakh and CIT will buy up to 30k and after bonus another 10k. Soon total, mutual fund and CIT will buy about 2.5 lakh. When they start to buy, others will buy and total bought will be 10lakh which is enough to increase its price by 20/30%..... If big players join, then price will be infinity. Rs1200-Rs8000, what ever price they want it to be.
Untill and unless BROKERY is open for GENERAL PUBLIC (either thorugh OPEN in & OPEN out system of brokerage service or allowing BANK for brokery) only certain previleged people will get profit from market. (I dont know to which category do you belong Rising sun ji ?). Thats why neither banks are interested to get broker licence nor SEBON and existing brokers are positive to allow entry of new brokers through open transparent system.
General public are craving for 10-20% profit and these previleged one are gathering 1000 to 2000%.
If this sytem persist, general people will continue BARKING like a stray dog which no one hears.
So instead of BARKING and overoptimism for "झर्ला & खाउँला", consolidate general public to change the system so that many will get profit from the system. Onle few commoners know where they are chetated from the current system of brokery.

Jay Hos.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub