Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

MNBBL club

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > »

Author Post
Apparently in every new bull, new scripts lead the market from various sectors.

NICA which was so so in last bull seems more lucrative (in fact leader) than others of banking sector in this bull.

Similarly, MNBBL was also leader of the sector in past, but I am really worried with its performance nowadays as I also own some thousand kittas of this script.

I just hope this script keeps leading the sector for another couple of years. For that I am looking forward for a nice report in Poush end.

BH
Nobody can enlighten well about MNBBL other than Rising Sir

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
११.२५ प्रतिशत बोनस शेयर र कर प्रयोजन सहित ४.२६ प्रतिशत नगद लाभांश बितरण गर्ने.
MNBBL: good to buy?
Look the pace of MNBBL, it will certainly go for rally within few days.. They are doing late, declaring the dividend of the year so far???Last year they didn't have good income so handsome return will be only capital gain, but the company is prosperous for future...which drives the price up...up and up....
LC ji,

If you mean which stock will grow the most, the answer is not easy.

Trust me, everyone can only guess, none knows the real answer. If anyone knows, he would not be in this forum.

But if you want me to guess, I see NRIC a very new stock which is creating 'UTHALPUTHAL' in very short period after IPO and may create history in future. I see no limitation for this co to grow in one year or two; from the behavior it is showing, I will not even be surprised if it will be one of the top 5 most expensive co or lets say it multiplies your investment 5 times in just one year from now. Why - again i have no answer.

Good luck!
BH
So dear friend Hathway, in your opinion who will be the runner this bull.
Oh thanks Mr Dubosi 7, glad to know that vetarans do remember me. :) ;) 8)
« Last edit by Berkshire Hathhway on Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:12 am. »
Wel-come again Mr.W.Buffet :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I guess the price of NBB 1200+ and MNBBL 1657 were partly backed up by their EPS - NBB around 40 and MNBBL also more of less same. With current EPS around 20/25 after drastically increasing the paid up capital, their price is justified max of 500/600 even in real Bull.

But time is the almighty; if within 1/2 years the EPS increases above 30/35, who knows we might again see the same price level of stocks.

Time may also change the whole game; we are on the way to see completely new stocks driving the (super)bull this time, other than BFIs and Insurance cos of the past bull.

Fingers crossed and good luck to all of us!
BH
In last BULL , MNBBL hit the high of 1657.
Now it is facing resistance even to cross 400.
Its becoz, investors already discounted the possible future growth of this company, in fact not only MNBBL, but many other BFIs including NBB (in last bull it was above 1200).
So better is to churn your portfolio and find other companies with good future prospect.
Just like "BANKS ARE NOT KERA", "STOCK IS NOT WIFE WITH WHOM WE SPENT OUR LIFE"
I think MNBBL is till now undervalued, when rally begins you can't catch it...
It does not cost money to predict, probably image.

Being the greatest company harmed its share price and being belonging to the best performing sector.

Want another prediction about MNBBL, its EPS will be around 40 by 4th qtr.
Another fail prediction Rising ji

Nepse well over 1800, MNBBL struggling near 400.

is it yet time of MNBBL??

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MNBBL's next year's goal is 10 cash and 10 bonus.

So first target price at present should be above 300.

700 when NEPSE cross 1800.

MNBBL's profit may cross 1 billion this year. It will create history, which will be remembered for decades.

KADBL- dividend 17 price only 190, it was 170 till a couple of days back. KADBL is my top 5 script value wise. :P
Kati samma halda thik hola auction ma?
ब्रोकरहाउसभरि मुक्तिनाथ र सिभिल बैंकबीच मर्जरको चर्चा

http://www.bizshala.com/story/-1700

What's going on?
Time to add up. Proll'y after tihar.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
नेपाल बैंकर्स संघका अनुसार वाणिज्य बैंकहरुले दोस्रो त्रैमासमा निक्षेप वृद्धि ५.३० प्रतिशत रहेको छ | त्यस्तै, कर्जा लगानी ५.४७ प्रतिशत रहेको छ |

सोही अवधिमा विकास बैंकहरुले ९.८५ प्रतिशतले निक्षेप वृद्धि गरेका छन् | कर्जा लगानी ९.८४ प्रतिशतले वृद्धि गरेका छन् | यस अवधिमा वित्त कम्पनीहरुको निक्षेप वृद्धि ४.७४ प्रतिशत र कर्जा लगानी ६.१४ प्रतिशतले वृद्धि भएकाे छ |

मंसिरमा वाणिज्य बैंकहरुले १४ प्रतिशतसम्म व्याज दिएर निक्षेप तान्ने काम गरेका थिए | तर विकास बैंकहरुले १३ प्रतिशतभन्दा कम व्याजदरमा निक्षेप लिएका थिए |

This is why I have majority of investment in dev bank. I used logic to invest in dev bank not mere luck.

I am waiting for smart investors to enter into NEPSE. That day, I will become god of NEPSE.

Those who are laughing at me today will be dropping saliva then.

Waiting for MNBBL report, as well as SADBL, KADBL. After great report from shine, purbl (purbl's second qtr is better than first, slightly off from last year)
Mnbbl bought land at huge sum, for 22.25 aana, paid 13.75 crore at 62 lakh/ aana,
Any one from pokhara here who can inspect and say that the land is worth the price?
Or are they diverting cash intentionally to help some promoters?
Land is in Siddharth highway kitta no 64.
Please reply anyone from pokhara.
MNBBL and LBBL are going to lead the Development Bank Sector, no doubt.
Yeah MNBBL has performed very well is last 1/2 decade, similarly LBBL is also following the path of MNBBL since last year. Once DUBEKO bank (Vibor) has metamorphosed to entirely new entity - Outstanding total growth in every aspect
Good luck both holders.
tarul, laddoo ra ghiu sangai khada mitho hunxa
मुक्तिनाथले गाडी दुर्घटनामा परी मर्नेलाई कर्जा मिनाहा मात्रै हैन, उल्टै रकम फिर्ता दियो

Probably, just 0-3 months left to buy MNBBL this low.

PE ratio under 13 of company which has huge growth potential.

Even with current PE ratio, price in 5 year will be 1800.

Its PE ratio should be at least 40. That case price in 5 year be 6000.

Today's price 355.

In 5 year, there will be at least 200% dividend too.
probably one national level DB will hit the circuit tomorrow, ie emerging mnlbbl :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MNBBL did not increase much today, hope tomorrow it hits circuit :)
Capital market it is more beneficial to buy hidden gem than exposed one
there are few hidden gems (in development bank sector) which are yet to be explored and u can get it at throw away price. Just use your 7th sense.

Some of the hidden gems are exposed in todays market.

Page: « < ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub