ShareSansar Main Page

MNBBL club

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > »

Author Post
Muktinath bank has 2 sisters company.

Muktinath capital and
muktinath Krishi.

Now most of the promoters are raising cash for muktinath krishi which is 14 cr soon will be 40 cr company so, some of the promoters are selling their public share to fund that so, it is not performing. If someone buy bulk 2lk to 5 lk price may escalate to 500 soon . Cheers
Hero ko last ma entry huncha rising sun je
MNBBL is so 'the boss', its business can no longer be compared with their own league so MNBBL's business has to be compared with banks. It defeated CBL a long time ago, Now has defeated celebrate bank - as per media and other banking professionals- SCB.

Investors are suppose to look at business and their growth. MNBBL been doing all but lagging behind in secondary market. ....... Its not MNBBL's fault.

Investor like me, can add and wait.

Now, NIFRA has beaten MNBBL in secondary market, May never beat or come close to MNBBL, ever in Business. NIFRA's EPS is 4 after adjustment of IPO. And will take many many years to reach even 10, but has defeated MNBBL in secondary market.

Its not your fault, MNBBL, khate sanga sampati cha, not with people like me. Its sati ko sarap.

Jay hos, peaceful transfer of wealth is happening in NIFRA.
@Somebody,

NHPC last published report says there NETWORTH is below 100. How is it possible to distribute dividend ? :? :?
Unlikely if report is not FABRICATED.
Many are after NHPC because they were shown a lolipop that they got lower indrawati lincense and dividend coming soon...

but when no one knows ...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Until, "X" is the peak, "X" is not the peak.

Its the hardest thing to figure out.... in share market..unless it has already happened..

Market price of a company rise when its growth beat the average performance of the sector to which it belongs. MNBBL was growing voraciously till 4 years back when it started averaging.
Couple of years back NICA also caught the same path and now it has also started averaging its growth.
You wont believe, I have seen similar potency in CIVIL bank at the moment. Either it will get merge with some well performing bank or grow at rapid pace to beat the average performance of commercial bank sector. After listing of MNBBL its price was around 135 and that year 25% cash was declared. NRB barred its cash dividend becoz of some internal problem. Current status of MNBBL was beyond imagination at that time. So hyperopic thinking works most of the time. But too much greed/ hyperopia will hinder your output.
There must be some reason behind 4 fold increase in price of NHPC. I ll go into depth of the company later. We will discuss thenafter.
Dubosi ji, when MNBBL was at 1600 (I think I predicted that price), I were a long term investor. That was the first bull of my career.

Those who dont sell MNBBL at peak are long term investor. Those who dont sell NHPC at peak are dumb. :mrgreen:

Until, "X" is the peak, "X" is not the peak.

I am/were not interested in NHPC, I were only interest in its price- 50Rs. :mrgreen:
Again repeating my favourite idiom for stock market.
TIME & TREND waits for none. Rising ji , why didnt you dump your MNBBL stock when it was above 1600 4 years back? That was the best time to get rid off this stock.

Since you ve shown such a keen interest in national hydro, it has entice me to explore further on this company
May be there are some hidden gems ? :D :D :D
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: If I were not in loss, I too would have bought NHPC at 50Rs with few percent investment New man ji. That garbage ran first and MNBBL is still sleeping like a polar bear in the winter.

Tell me something Dubosi ji, is NHPC your pregnant Ox :lol: ? Regarding, garbage shares, those who follow it just go for trend not fundamental so May be NHPC if they give dividend.

And those who have NHPC, dont buy it, wait for the peak to dump all shares and never return unless it crash back to 50.

Never touch NHPC below 75. Lady luck wont want to mingle with you all the time.
PAST is PAST. You cant change it.
From now onward which company price will double in shortest period, MNBBL or NHPC ?
sorry rising sun ji. once upon a time i was also running behind nhpc :mrgreen:
Unless somebody has 25-50 lakh kitta of some company, he/s would not care to increase it price.

Till few month ago, I think no body even had 3 lakh kitta of MNBBL.

Is this the only reason MNBBL is not growing or there are other secrets i dont know about. Growth of business, profit is great, future plan is great only problem has been in secondary market.

Everybody wants to triple their investment. And idiot big investor were going after garbage share and tripled. NHPC

If they had chosen, MNBBL, they could have quadruple it easily, backed by strong fundamentals, within dashain.
yes people wants to make quick money and in the race who ever buys at the last will get his throat slit ruthlessly..

people who are buying micro blindly will realize this very soon..

Index 92 points up, MNBBL just 1% up

This tells us the STORY of market.
Most of the microfinance with EPS in the range of 15 and 20 are trading above 1000 or 1500. Leading companies in the banking sector are trading at 1/4th price.
Must say, our market is not efficient.
Till few years ago, no public share holder had 2 lakh kitta of MNBBL. May be during past few months some group may have bought lakhs.

May be in a few year later for BOD if I get backing of 50 lakh kitta or more.

My agenda would be:

- Motivating their agenda of becoming Bank but without merger or acquisition.
- Keeping EPS 40%+
- Transparency.
- Investing huge amount in subsidiary firms. Profit should over take banking profit in 10 year, Return from bfis is very small and limited.- mutual fund and micro finance ASAP.
Somebody sarkar

Yes, we all can surely band together and try to elect The Rising Sun ji as BOD of MNBBL...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
how many share you got Rising ji? If few lakhs kitta then probably we all could tie up and elect you as a board member of MNBBL next year..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll: :roll: :roll:
less than 500 now is cheap price for MNBBL and it will easily rocket to 1000 in coming months because MNBBL has much better business growth than many of the commercial bank....
I wanted to buy 2000 MNBBL, but somehow went on buying 8000.

I invested 65% in dev bank and 35% in Bank yesterday and today.

I did my part, now rest in the had of LADY LUCK.
i few thousands of MNBBL, accumulated over the time... not planning to sell anytime soon...

If I had waited an hour or two, I would have saved around 15000.

15000- 10 family visit to good restaurant or 3 good shoes or cheap good latest mobile or half a dozen pants or 20 Tshirt or 200 plate MOMO .........

Dev banks and Finance increased today. Dev banks need to increase 10-15 PE ratio to match other Banks and Finance. Could we get to see lone runner? , Can we get to see bull in BFIs?

Just one or two group of players are enough to bring bull in Dev bank. Total market capitalization of Dev bank is 3% of total NEPSE Capitalization.
I am trying for 2000, cause of volatility, could not tell the base of the price.
added 4000 units of mnbbl @400....I am sure this time i have made a wise decision . :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
7: GBIME----21.40..........18.69---------400
Where is my favourite...gbime

Page: « < ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub