Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Conspiracy Theory

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

Author Post
TikToc ban:

They are saying, Zionist are behind banning of TikTok in US.

It's like, Zionist are sending their western white Christian dogs after China.

Just like in europe during last 500 year, it was/is said, zoos were making Europeans fight each other. It is/was said, if one country go against zoo, those zoo send another country, they control, to destroy that country.

If I were Chinese top bosses, I would start narrative that 'US/5ey/anglo/west' destroying themselves to serve zoo's interest.

Then as soon as TikTok banning law is passed, I would destroy Apple.

US case study teaches humanity- why Hitler had to send zoo into concentration camp?

Cause zoo in power act like a nation inside a nation, they work for their own benefit harming the host country/society.

This makes easy to eradicate problem of the country cause it's easy to identify people behind the problem.
Mongols: Genghis Khan, when a child, his whole family (I think male) were killed while he was speared cause his height had not reach the certain level (age).

Meaning, at that time, every one were brutal. But it is said, he made deals with others instead of wiping out enemies, which was the reason, he was able to concur big part of the world.

Loser whites say, Khan was one of the most brutal but forgot, all were at that time.

NAZI: They say, NAZI were evil cause they kept zoo in concentration camp. But the truth is, others too had concentration camps- US, west, USSR etc. And NAZI kept all enemy in the camp not just the zoo but today's propaganda was only zoo were targeted.

What happening in GAZA 'genocide', Israeli are doing even what people during the time of Genghis Khan's did not do, NAZI did not do. Both Khan and NAZI did what others too did. While Israeli and anglo been doing 'evil' which only they have been doing at this time. Which makes Anglozoo the most evil ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=kS3HOEss9rk

youtube.com/watch?v=NFhWMNywqCc

Phil Giraldi: How Dangerous Is Israel to the US?

youtube.com/watch?v=dhbxtDEV3s4

All those tough gay politicians, CIA people, generals, media clowns who threaten superpower- china, russia .... say nothing when Israelis disrespect America, US president, people of US--- which shows the control of Israeli over US. How scared they are of Israel!

But, Israeli control over US, what Israeli been doing to US is happening cause US is letting them. Once US responds, Israeli, zoo will look like a rat in the mouth of a cat.

Just like in NAZI Germany where zoo did similar to Germany people/germany till germany let them, and when Germany fought back, zoo began to call themselves victim.

It will be worse this time. Cause, Germany and also Europe chased zoo more than 1000 times calling them criminals and thieves. Today, the world have found out, they are not just criminals and thieves, they are pedos and genocidal maniac. After more than 2000 year, zoo got their own country and how they exposes themselves- by being genocidal maniac and pedo/rapist 'Epstein island'.

Creation of Israel is the worst thing ever happened to zoo, cause Israel exposed zoo in the eye of everyone even dumbs.
Tiktok ban in US:

I am convinced by US fakenews and chicken hawks' concerns.

I am already felt like Google is following me. So, I have decided to buy Huawei phone as soon as available- probably 'Mate 70 or 80 pro' to protect my data from friends of Epstein/Epstein's btches.

They say tiktok data is stored by CCP.

Guess what- google, fb, x data is stored in Epstein Island (friends aka btches of epstein).

Epstein Island collects data from girls and use those information to lure them into Epstein Island. Why do you think all those girls working for 'women's right for CIA' are so dumb???? Cause they were selected and brainwashed by using data collected by CIA social media.

My niece, when 14, used to think she belonged to one of those letter from LGBTQ+ , now after getting older, not much. This is how collected data from Girls are used to brain wash girls by evil CIA.
There is a rumor- Victoria 'cookie witch' Nuland resigned cause 'there is going to be FBI investigation regarding 'Ukraine related' expenses conducted since 2014 coup, or that lead to coup.

Hitler said- 'they started the war, they sent us to die while they made money'.

History repeating again in Ukraine. They sent around half a million to die while few thousands made a lot of money. Here again 'they' got involved. From both side. In all side.

Then 'Gaza Genocide' started- which exposed- how evil 'they' are.

I am going to boycott 'what is possible' ,'for life', everything/service offered by supporters of 'Gaza Genocide' for life. Those include not just Israeli products but also products by NATO, G7, EU and India.
I think 'Maoist/NC' government collapsed cause of at least half a dozen reasons. On of those is following:

लुम्बिनीमा हुन लागेको शिखर सम्मेलन यसकाण भयो स्थगित

NC trying to bring in Dalai Lama or his agent in formal event to humiliate China.
t.me/myLordBebo/24295?single

Whatever they do to Israel, whatever happens to Israel in future- I just dont care.

The painter did not do to zoo what he did to zoo cause zoo were weak. It is said, Germany was the best place for zoo at that time. (It means- the painter took on zoo while zoo were very powerful. Then table was turned)

When they say, 'best place for zoo', it means 'zoo acting like what zoo are acting like in US'.

How is 'zoo acting like in US at this time'-- 'There are gay tough guys in US who are not scared to threaten supper powers like 'China and Russia'. Those same gay tough guys dont even have guts to say a negative about Israel. That is how zoo run US. That is what it means 'best place for zoo'.

I just dont care, whatever they do to Israel now or in future. I have zero humanity for Israel now.
The famous saying of Jude Anthony Blinken: "If you don't sit at the table, you are in the menu".

Another famous quote from another zoo or Anti Christ in zoo's payroll who was in high US govt post: "We prefer fear over respect".

-- Some weak zoo acting tough cause they control "expendable Unsullied Christian army of USofA and some Muslim terrorist organization".

If you know some true history, some important quotes from powerful people from US govt and have some idea of what US been doing in the world since WWII or even how US was born--- you could easily tell 'US is the most evil empire in the history of man kind'.

Remember what I have been sayin- 'US is the most evil empire ever and China is the least evil empire ever'.

But, you could change the narrative if you control 99.99% propaganda machine.

Phil Giraldi: How US Protects Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=YHUD3HTDHAU

Ryan Dawson: Israeli Slaughter and Ukraine Defeat

youtube.com/watch?v=HXWkBjyBAlk

Norm Finkelstein Calmly SHREDS Rabbi's Psychotic Israeli Propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=OuNMqeClPQg

Some call US politicians weak while dealing with Israel. Why are they so scared of Israel?

- Cause zoo controls 98% politicians, generals, cia ..... If President go after Israel or zoo criminal- rest will come together and jail the president or even kill him and his family.

Only way to free US from zoo is- 'either all politicians and generals come together and make the decision (you cant include cia cause most of cia bosses are zoo) Or mass revolt'.

Europeans, Hitler went after zoo. They said, everything Hitler said about zoo are false. What zoo been doing using US and what Israel been doing especially since oct7 ..... I have to say- Hitler never told a lie.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:36 pm. »
They had begun to ignore clown Zelenskey for around 6 month until recently. Now they are back to giving standing ovation to the clown.

I believe this is due to upcoming election in Russia. You know, many politicians in the west are going to lose their reelection bid- many of whom will face this year.

I believe Alexey Navalny was killed by MI6 to influence in Russian election. Most of the intel job in Russia/EU are done by MI6. Of course, there are other partners in crime get involved too.

Expect more 4eye activities in Russia before election. Soon, we may hear about bigger terror act by Ukraine (involving CIA and MI6) in Russia. Georgia recently caught big shipment of explosive from Ukraine to Russia.

rumble.com/v4dug6f-just-in-case-you-wonder-why-navalny-was-arrested.-.html
Russia announces death of opposition leader Alexey Navalny in prison.
Biden says he holds Putin responsible as Russians attend vigils for Alexey Navalny.
Some Mossad controlled fake news in US are beginning to go after Genocide Biden.

I heard from unconfirmed source- "Gendercide Biden called Pure evil Netanyahu 'a*hold' three times during private meeting."

Looks like, Mossad wants to get rid of Biden and wants to install 'orange buffoons' Trump. Those fake news have begun to support Trump too. May be, Mossad and Trump made a secret deal.

I am sure, after Trump gets elected- he will undo all Biden's fake sanction against Israel and recognize Gaza as Israel's territory.

Always remember, I told during Trump's last time in White House- Trump was/is Israeli patsy.

98% US politicians are but Trump is dumber and deeper.
Milei 'president of Argentina' barked a lot- talked about freedom, dictators, commies ... . Disrespected many powerful countries. But in front of his owner- Bibi Netanyahu, his body language is completely like a weak dog in front of master.

youtube.com/watch?v=BlUcHXqVqoo

One more proof that Milei is selected not elected. After successfully selecting Zelenskey in Ukraine, they were able to repeat the success in Argentina.

Just like Miley many executive heads like- Sunak of UK, many politicians of US and west behave like a dog in front of Netanyahu.

Deep secret- Netanyahu told Egyptian president- 'if he takes Gaza refugee, he will forgive loan of Egypt. Remember, those loans were provided by western countries and organizations controlled by west to Egypt, not loan from Israel to Egypt. Those amount to 10s of billions of dollars.

This is another proof, west is totally controlled by zoo.

'Dogs are louder than their owner'- SECOND TO GOD
The Az military's second in command hospitalised again , last time he underwent treatment for prostate cancer.
TOP Euro leader also had similar issues last week.

Why golden ager having more n more prostate cancer ?
SATI KO SARAP, why we are not hearing similar news of corrupts from our country ?
Exiled Chinese artist Ai Weiwei: 'Censorship in West exactly the same as Mao's China'

youtube.com/watch?v=SaZmKCTYYl8

I have been saying this. Many may have laughed when It came out from me, now, the world can hear from the person who went through all those.

I have been saying- In China and Russia- they may not have total freedom, but, they may have more freedom and rule of law than in the west. In China and Russia- they follow law, rule ... But in the west- their law gives you freedom but there is no real freedom. You are only free to serve the deep state.

Majority of educated fools in Nepal have no idea.
I just learnt that 'zionist tried to start zionist country in Argentina'.

Guess what, current coke head president of Argentina is doggo of zionist.
What happens when Zoo enters into your country???

Stage 1: Anglozoo entered into Ukraine while WWII was ongoing. They used their position to socially engineer Ukrainian society into hating Russia and they turned/or maintained NAZI (clown nazi) in Ukraine.

Using those socially engineered society, they broke Ukraine from Russia even when both are mostly similar society.

Stage 2: The beginning of Ukraine war 2022. The war started in 2014. Anglozoo told Ukrainian public- if they dont bring down Russina puppet president, they wont get to become part of EU so they wont have better life.

They also used, terrorist in the revolution who killed many from both side.

Stage 3: The war. Pre war- The zoo told Ukraine, if they dont fight Russia- they wont join EU and NATO. If there is no EU membership, public would go against the govt.

(Before this stage, Zoo have already captured US. In the past, Zoo used to control US using Zoo puppet Christian president. But this time, US have a dead Christian president and in his name, Zoo been running US. So it's all zoo today)

Middle of the war- Zoo told Ukraine, if they dont keep on fighting, west wont help Ukraine, there wont be EU membership and No NATO membership. Which would weaken Ukraine's hand during negotiation with Russia.

Last stage of the war- If Ukraine does not follow order of Zoo, west wont help rebuilding of Ukraine.

This is what happens if you invite zoo inside your country. Your country/society will be destroyed like Ukraine.
Another melodrama

The military's second in command kept his president in the dark when he was initially diagnosed (of some male organ cancer) in December and during subsequent hospitalizations. Now offered a full apology for failing to disclose his battle with the disease.
Heard he was treated early and effectively, and his prognosis is excellent.
This is just a drama. If had wanted, US could easily crush Israel.

Israel have killed many Americans and american soldiers in cold blood like USS Liberty. Guess who hid USS Liberty case- John McCain's father. And his daughter is running their family business of serving the zoo. It's like in Nepal- 'tin puste' (three generations) ..... you remember tin puste in Nepal- Golden boy 'wagle' .... his two puste served Indians masters, and he is serving indian and anglozoo.

It does not matter cause, all money in US is controlled by Zoo and with bribe, they fill every powerful position with another zoo or Christians in zoo's payroll.

Like current biden regime is ran by Zoo and zoo's doggo. Biden is a dead man walking- he is walking in coma. The main man running Biden govt is Antony Blinken ... whose father and father in law were Israeli lobbyists. And their son is running the govt. From Lobbyist to controlling govt.

And second is, John J. Sullivan... his father was also Israeli Lobbyist.

I heard, most of the top positions of US govt is filled with Zoo. And most of others are also in pay roll of zoo.

After Kissinger took over, he filled all position with zoo. I even heard, 40% of top and mid position in CIA are zoo.

It's over for US.

Remember I have been saying- Americans are one of the three dumb race on the earth.

Since 98% of politicians are in payroll of zoo and is anyone protest, he will be punished or even kill. So no politician dares to raise the issue.

So history will repeat- either no on will go after zoo or the whole society will go after zoo just like in the past- what happened in europe, the famous one in Germany.

My guess, after US economy collapses, those christians whom were brain washed into animals by zoo to make them as zoo's ruthless mercenery ..... those christians will go after zoo after US economy go belly up. You know- those christians love to blame others- that is what zoo been teaching them.
Israel's Netanyahu rejects Biden's sanction against 4 settlers in West Bank.

Is this a rift between Netanyahu & Biden ? If not, who is directing this drama ?
Zoo been creating problem in Europe and the middle east for at least last 2000 year. Even Roman complained about them.

Zoos were involved with all the colonist of Europe- Netherland, Spain, France, Italy, ....

I believe, Zoo's first become really powerful was cause of British royal. In the beginning, Zoos were servants of British royal, then slowly, they became partners .......

later Zoo and British ruled US/took over US... then slowly, from under the rug, Zoo took over US govt and society and became absolute power. Today, British royals are just a slave of zoo.

I had been saying- Anglozoo are the real power, globalist who control west. After Gaza Genocide, I realized, it's Zoo who have full control. They have betrayed British Monarch.

Why are 80/90% zoo so eveil ... cause their religion is pure evil. I heard, their religion orders their zoo to commit genocide of others.

1 hour long. Watch when you have time and care for humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_yN_zE_FCo

youtube.com/watch?v=4RVOnNhq9hc
Texas drama is to divert/censure ICJ ruling.
कार्यसमिति चयन भएको साता नबित्दै नाडामा लफडा, आकाशसहित ८ जनाले सामूहिक राजीनामा दिने

- Could it be cause NETA bribed Finance ministry to raise tax on some EV???? :lol:
Two huge anti current conspiracy theories:

* I believe Elon Musk imposed 'restriction on viewing tweets' to 'slow down rate of truth circulation'. As per policy of anglozoo in cracking down on free information, control on information.

Months back, Musk made people to log in to view tweets and made those, who have not subscribed, could only view few dozen tweets.

** Remember the propagandas about Israel- that IDF is best of the best, Mossad is the best- which were exposed on oct7. There is another propaganda about Israel- which is- Israel has some of the leading technology in the world.

We all know, anglozoo - Israel, controls US and they spy on every American and their company and technology too. Most of the top high tech corporation in US is controlled by zoo.

I believe, those leading technology Israel has/had were American technology (and western and stolen from other countries too) which were still in testing phase. I believe Israel introduce American technology which are in the middle of testing phase ... which make Israel- top high tech country.

Remember, after China began to lead in most of the major technology, not just America, Israel's edge has gone too.

I think, after China found out about back door in US software and hardware, US (Israel) could no longer steal Chinese technology and began to fall back far behind China.
IBM, Disney, Lionsgate & Apple pulled out Advertisements from X (Twitter) following Elon Musk apparent Endorsement.

Many Experts says more companies to join the League.

Has Elon Musk signed the X's Death Warrant ??
« Last edit by deepak_mm on Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:27 pm. »
About 5-8 back, some conspiracy theorist in Nepal said- "There are about 500000 in Nepal, who are in pay roll of foreigners through I/NGO. And Nepal will be finished soon".

That time, I used to think, 5 lakh is not that many. If they raise their head, we will crush it.

Today, a lot of those 500k in foreign payroll are- Ministers, MPs, Politicians, Bureaucracy, Police, Judges, Media persons etc and their family members.

Nepal is 4ked.
October 7 analysis:

What was the game? (After analyzing information from all side)

- Hamas formed two groups: One was kidnapping group consisted of around 500 mercenary. And another group with 1500 mercenary, which was a suicide group whose task was fight IDF- which was a suicide mission.

THE BIGGEST FLAW OF THE PLAN WAS, IT BECAME TOO SUCCESSFUL!

Kidnapping went perfectly, I guess they were planning to kidnap 100, but were able to kidnap more than 250.

But, suicide mission went too easy. It was too easy that they could not think of what to do after they hardly lost any mercenary. (They should have returned their base after successful mission- Gaza)

I think their plan was, get killed ,all of 1500, while fighting in IDF military base while killing few dozen IDF soldiers.

But the problem was, they ran over the military base too easily and able to kidnap many soldiers and generals.

Israel said- in Hamas operation book they found, was written, in few minute, hamas would face security and they have to fight them. But those suicide mission did not meet any resistance.

Cause most of the suicide mission mercenary were alive, they were able to take many hostages inside many private homes where they waited for IDF to fight.

Scott Ritter and Max Blumenthal said- IDF ignored Jewish hostages and fired at private houses with missile and tank cells.

May be that was how, many Israeli were burnt, some lost arms and head. 40 children without head must have caused by IDF missile and tank cells.

Hamas goal: I think, their goal was to release prisoners and humiliate/take revenge for what Israelis been doing to Palestinians for last few years- attacking and looting Palestinians' homes and lands, destroying mosque (the mission was named after that particular mosque), for opening foriegn mission in disputed city- Jerusalem, officially recognizing land belonging to Palestine, Lebanon, Syria. Etc.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub