Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Conspiracy Theory

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... > »

Author Post
Dumb educated people are the dumbest. They are the easiest to fool and mind control. Control the media, you get to control them.
When Trump was calling 'CNN' fake news, those dumb must have tried to cross verify fake news they heard from CNN, by following other source too, then they must have heard same news in other channel. Which lead them to believe that Trump was lying.

It could not get into their mind that all news media and well as other media are fake and controlled by same force.

Till around 15 year back, I was one of them. I used to see west as leader of democracy and freedom and rule of law and human right. I used to hear conspiracy against west, and I too used to think those people were nuts.

After maoist came into power, there used to be ethnic based violent demonstration. They were sponsored by west. Those days, I used to ask - Nepal is democratic country, majority wants democracy, freedom and why do west sponsored such ethnic based violent demonstration?

Then I began to study about west and international as well as domestic politics. In a very short time I found out a lot of truth. I also found that west controls everything. They are involved in micro management.

I was already critical thinker that time. As soon as I found out, west controls everything and involved in micro management, I ask- how is it possible?

Soon I realized, British been ruling for 300 years, and US took over from them. So in span of 300 year, they are able to control everything.

(This is how I questioned my own finding and fount the truth too. Unlike other educated dumbs who are stubborn.)

In 2019 was the peak of US/west/cia/mi6 going after China. They must be going after China lot before. That time, they wanted to create problem using HongKong.

Same year, there was a bombing in Srilanka- tourist spot. We dont see Srilanka for radical muslim and bombing since they defeated tamil tiger.

Srilanka has close relation with China and tourism is the main source of foreign currency and economy.

CIA's thinkin/strategy is 'taking out a domino'.

There is high chance that CIA could be behind that bombing of tourism spot in Srilanka on 2019, to destroy Srilanka which is close to China- by destroy their economy and source of foreign currency.

Today, main economic problem of Srilanka is foriegn currency. Other economic problem began due to the lack of foreign currency.

Even the latest coup in Srilanka happened when they were talking to Russia for assistance.

2019 BOMBING IN SRILANKA- COULD HAVE CIA'S HAND.

Too many coincidences.
At least nine women were given a date-rape drug at an invite-only event attended by Chancellor Olaf Scholz and MPs, his Social Democratic Party (SDP) said Saturday

- Why this hit piece in AFP news? Why do they want to get read of Germany Chancellor? Is it cause he is not doing enough for Ukraine or he is not able to stop war which is destroying their economy??
I have been taking about(conspiracy):
-British(anglo) turned local war into world war.
-Anglozoo rule

Basis of my theories are just a few- germany superiority of their technology, british- jealousy, cunning, race, evil nature, personality etc.
Only fact involved was- british had nothing to do with the war, and still just did not fought, the expanded it.

this is a long video, but watch it in detail.

odysee.com/wwi:bdfce695093e4f448a11d883632df3afacd57d18?src=embed

This proves that my conspiracy theory about WWI is very accurate.

- also proves, how dumb white americans are, small minority in US are anglo and rest are european and still they been loyal to anglo. Like I have been saying- control media, control 99%.

- deep state

- never ending war

- anglozoo behind all war

- anglozoo always play dirty and always put their people in right place

- do you know, all presidents in US are anti war during election.

- its amazing, those who are in payroll in Nepal are so anti race, but they are getting paid by pro race (anglozoo also indian).
Through the process of APOPTOSIS cells in our body dies on itself. It just requires some signal.
There are lot of things which can help to expedite such process, either through modern medicine or by using our traditional medicines.
"David Icke" one of the greatest Conspiracy theorist.

A lot of theories he said turning out to be true.

But there is one theory he said, which his hater use and laugh at is "Royal of Britain are lizard people". I think, he said they came from, probably, moon.

When I heard it at first, I thought, he said it as comparatively like we use term like bokshi. It's not really a bokshi but the person who destroy other people by sucking their life. You know what I mean.

I only hate people when that person cross the red line, just cause we dont agree in many does not mean, I stop respecting that person.

Then during covid I got to learn a lot about Virus.

When germs enter out body they lay egg. Then the hatchling eats our body and grow. But, virus does not work like that.

When Virus enter our body, it enters our cell or its tentacles enters out cell and orders out cell to become similar virus.

Its like, our cell become completely different organism that can function or survive on their own. Its like, there is total transformation of one organism or part of one organism into completely different organism.

Its like shapeshifter, we seen in movie.

So could "Royal of Britain really be lizard people".

Now let's come to the real thing I want to talk about.

Human science made a huge progress during last 100 or 200 years. What will the people of 1000 year in future be doing or what will they find new.

Could the understanding of Virus change science for good or something more evil.

Will human be able to create shapeshifter when human be able to understand Virus?

There was in news, that said, there is a tablet that can cure some form of cancer. But the problem is it cost 20k per table and 80k for cure.

So, will the understanding of virus in future, would we be able to order cancer cell to commit suicide.

Future science, Virus science for medial use as well as crating shapeshifter. Or end of the humanity.

And it is said, Virus is the reason behind complex organisms' existence on the earth. Virus is behind the evolution.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:29 pm. »
How is Kp Oli going to top this?

may be just like banks do with 4/12, may be govt should let indians write an application that they are nepal and get nepali citizenship from delhi.

VOTE VOTE cities needs to vote them out, villagers are ho, they sell nepal for 2 thousand.
बालुवाटारमा सत्तागठबन्धनमा आबद्ध पाँच राजनीतिक दलहरु नागरिकता विधेयकलाई लिएर छलफलमा जुटे । स्थानीय तहको निर्वाचनमा देखिएका कमि कमजोरीलाई आगामी चुनावमा सच्याउने प्रतिबद्धतासहित नागरिकता विधेयक प्रस्तुत गरेर मधेशका जनताको थप मन जित्न आवश्यक पहल गर्ने
They are happy that Trump will be back in twitter after musk takes over.

Trump is the same guy who demanded, forced censorship on others.

I support freedom of everyone, but its funny when red necks are targeted using the law they pushed themselves, using their own values.

I have been hoping for red neck to be in power in US when US is officially finished. Looks like they are going to be in power after election. Probably Trump, even better. Cause they are the evil- since the beginning and they think they are the superior one, reality is the are one of the three dumb races and mercenary for deep state since ever till now or just yesterday (now, deep state wants to replace red neck mercenary with gay and others) (deep state been jumping from one county to another, now they dont want to jump any more, they want to change the demography of the country they are controlling, that is why red neck has become the target). (as an outsider, lets enjoy the show)

If trump wins, he will humiliate euro trash.
One state of current India gave commercial right to East India Company in exchange for British Navy to protect that state from Portuguese Navy. After that, we know what East India Company did to india.

Today, Modi has invited anglo zoo back to India to fight China. ........

Some in social media say, history does not repeat, it rhymes.

How conflict between India and China accelerate?
- China is a super power, India is powerful. You dont send heavy weapons to the border.

We all know, modi like to act tough guy, in reality, he is a gay but act tough infront of weak and weak infront of tough. And he though with the backing of NATO, he is tough infront of China.

I think, before he acted tough before China, me met politicians from anglo zoo background. That could be when they offered help and motivated to act tough against China.

First thing Modi did was sent bramhos missile, their best missile (i dont think, important part of that missile was made my india) to the border, then China too upgraded their presence. then India changed law of kasmir- china and pakistan warned but india ignored them, then started conflict.
tell you a secret ......

as far as I understand EU and NATO ...........

Ukraine is more likely to be accepted by NATO than EU (that does not mean, NATO would accept Ukraine).

I am just waiting for the day, months or a year or two after Ukraine war is over, I would like to see how those who are currently hyper actively supporting Ukraine, will be treating Ukraine.

Remember, SadhamHussen was NATO's guy, then NATO killed him.
The US secretly told Zelensky that Ukraine wouldn't be accepted to NATO.

Despite this, Zelensky told Germany on 2/18 that Ukraine wouldn't commit to neutrality.

These 2 things can only be true if Zelensky wittingly sold out Ukraine to the deep state to be used as cannon fodder.

So the question is, is the clown taking order from CIA or Nazi or both?
Before the war, there were more than 100 thousand Russian troops circling the Ukraine. Just with that one clue, the intelligence suppose to say, or all intelligence would say, there is a high chance Russia would invade Ukraine..... and I believe he did say that.

And timing is that, he resigned next day his men got killed by Russian while trying to flee the area Russian was about to take over............ he had almost a month to resign, and which date he chooses ...

So, which would be the reason?????

This is the news, ho media in Nepal dont report to please their master and this news is about a south asian country .......

"""""""""""" Pakistani PM ImranKhan said that he has received threats from Washington due to his rejection of establishing US military bases in Pakistan.

He said he refuses to resign from his position, stressing that he will not kneel for any entity, nor will he allow his people to.""""""""""

Wonder when ho media will bark about press freedom.

We need to take care of 10000 if we are to save Nepal.

Its amazing, they have guts to publish anti china infrastructure grant. I suggest China should start doing what US and India been doing, start to hang..

and this from an idiot: घट्दो विप्रेषण तथा तरलताको समस्याबाट उन्मुक्ति पाउन गुणस्तरीय लगानी भित्र्याउनुपर्नेमा प्रधानमन्त्रीको जोड ..... how is it even related ...... its not like, them money entering and existing are same.

यसपाली भारत भ्रमणमा प्रधानमन्त्री देउवा भाजपा कार्यालयमा पनि जाने- remember, you have not thanked for the blockade.

!@$!#@$ joitingre
Failure is d/t capable I institution like DRM being sidelined by France's powerful foreign intelligence service.
To hide owns failure, news such as " Vladimir Putin feels his military leaders misled him about Ukraine, declassified intelligence shows (from CNBC)" is floating nowadays
Of course, the one been running the show.

In US, inflation is huge. More like hyper inflation- healthcare, college, military budget etc ...... cause of strong dollar, only import is cheap. After $ loose its rule, import will become expensive too and US may crash to Brazil level if there is no civil war, if there is civil war then ......

Hope Indian currency gets strong, hope it gets stronger, may be 25IC to 1 dollar. For the sake of Nepal.

They are building new financial system, parallel to western/us one. And west wont be able to blackmail the world easily.

Something you wont hear from fake news:

Further sources indicate the presence of two France intelligence DGSE operatives (both said to be dead) on board the crashed helicopter. This would explain Macron's desperate please to Putin as of late to organize a French-led evacuation from Mariupol

With respect to the 2nd chopper shot down, it fell several kilometres off the coast of Mariupol, in the Azov sea. The location is currently being investigated.

Sources indicate that, at Azovstal, a group totaling 20-of US (American) & UK (British) military advisors of Azov defenders, as well as several UK SBU (Ukraineian secrete police) advisors-is holed up, together with Azov fighters. They were too late to evacuate.

And today the resignation of the head of the General Directorate of Military Intelligence of France, General Eric Vido, was announced. What a strange coincidence.
India-Russia explore a rupee-rouble payment scheme to bypass war.

Russian companies and banks are turning to China's currency as the doors to the U.S. dollar-based global financial system slam shut due to sanctions.

Who is going to suffer the most ?
US is already exporting every drop of its gas and almost none to spare for europe. US can supply maximum 10% of the russian export to europe.

China knows how to make profit in every circumstances. चोर पे चकारी :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Trump: Trade war is easy to win.
China: YES

China buying double the volume of gas from Russia at heavily discounted rate and reselling gas to EU which China been buying from US, which China was forced to buy during trade deal with Trump.
Putin criticises Japan as a "US pet" Putin criticised, stating that history textbooks do not say who dropped atomic bombs and ignore the truth. "You don't protest against the US when they massacred your civilians with an atomic bomb, is that okay?"

Japanese cannot live in shame, most wud commit harakiri rather than being scorned. The only way for it to live with the shame of being totally colonized since 1945 is by collectively pretending that they were saved by USA: if GOD did this to us, then its not shameful.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:22 pm. »
Looks like, if there is no peace deal, Russia as well as US going for breaking Ukraine into two.

Russia going for capturing all of costal area into their influence.
I used to ask, how would US pay back all its debt.

My theory were- Using inflation (bring down the debt to GDP ratio) and loot $ & treasury of foreign govt kept in US.

Now I have beginning to get larger picture. After US, west seizing Russian govt and public's property.

In west/NATO, they try foreigners for war crime but same law can not be used to try war criminals of NATO.

Around 15 year back, some british PM was saying/suggesting, 'just like war crime tribunal, UK should try corrupt of other countries too'. Guess what? After 9/11, they passed international law against money laundering.

Since, British PM's suggestion, and international law against money laundering, most of the loot wealth only went to west. Even, the loot wealth Prachanda kept in former USSR country, through his land lord, had to be returned back to Nepal.

I believe, that anti money laundering law was to bring all black money into west so that they could seize it.

In Nepal, you have to try criminal in the court. Its a different story regarding corruption or criminals in the court. But in west, if they call you terrorist, you are the terrorist. If they call you corrupt, you are the corrupt.

I think, some day, in a decade or two, they will seize those wealth. They are so desperate, they could steal it sooner. Instead of returning that loot wealth back to Nepal, they will keep it.

All the corrupts criminals in Nepal, you are dead one way or another. TicToc promoters, owners of Banks, insurance, media. You all are dead.

Also, just like anti terror act, west, US passed against Muslim, which they are today using against Americans. The looting of wealth will be used against American dissidents too.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:37 pm. »
For first 2 week of Ukraine war, hardly anyone in US went against US narrative, the were scared to speak.

Now, more and more are going against their won govt.

Things will go from bad to worse for the master of west.
I only have seen two gangs in international politics, anglo lead and middle eastern.

Deleted Web Pages Show Obama Led an Effort To Build a Ukraine-Based BioLab Handling 'Especially Dangerous Pathogens'.

- In Nepal, especially younger who grew under CIA propaganda- who think they are smart cause they serf web- mostly female ........ who is your favorite person in the world ........... answer ...... Obama.

Control the media, control 99%.
Where is BRICS ?
I found this in comment section:

- This term "bio labs" seems intentionally vague. Are these actually "bio-weapons labs"? I mean they're staffed by THE PENTAGON so they must be "bio-weapons labs", right?

Ans- They are staffed by contractors, they've been given diplomatic immunity, they report to the Department of Defence, NOt the CDC.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub