Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Conspiracy Theory

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... > »

Author Post
Hitler:'.... International people ...........'.

Napoleon :'Zoos are a nation within a nation'.

twitter.com/Kanthan2030/status/1718127217283330414

Humanity have been facing same problem from same cult for 100s of years, could even be for few 1000 years.

Today, Some American publics are facing sanction, secondary sanction from foreigner, dual citizen, american (for criticizing a foreign country. Is not this suppose to be national security threat for USA??

So, International people; a nation within a nation????? Remember, Nepal too have international people like Golden boy and many others- who been trying to impose foreign agendas in Nepal like MCC. Also a nation within a nation- organized setting involving politicians from all parties, bureaucracy, security, media, goons, Judiciary, business etc.

Today, Zoo (also anglozoo) totally controls west using corruption by buying those in power and position- politicians, politicians in govt, bureaucracy, corporation, media, entertainment media, security, corporation, ngo, ingo etc etc.

Looks like history is repeating. There was a time, in Europe, Zoo got themselves right to do trading between Christian and Muslim. How could they have done that??? Buying people in power and position. Slowly, hate in public grew and which lead to Purge.

In Poland (when Poland was a power), same happened. People there blamed zoo to be organized criminals.

In last few 1000 years, this kind of story may have repeated dozens of times.

Seems like History could repeat. Remember, in west (US/UK) so called conservative politicians are supporting those who been bombing churches. How is that possible???? Corruption.

Govt in the west are going against their country's own interest? How? Corruption.

Who behind??? Mainly, organized zoo. International people. The nation within a nation.

And when their economy tanks, those people will blame some one (since, zoo turned them into animal so that they could control and use them. And just a matter of time, animal will act animal.) since, zoo been teaching them to blame others- russian, chinese, muslim, brown etc ........ and just a matter of time, they realize, it's the zoo. And history will repeat.

If we study history, we can find .... zoo been controlling or had influence in super power of that time. Like- It's amazing to think of today, one time then Iran saved zoo from europeans.

Today, Zoo controls west and the world using US. Before US, they used to do same by controlling British. Wonder where they were before British.

It could be possible, In WWI and WWII- most of the countries that got involved in europe and west were dragged in by Zoo. It is said, USSR used to be Ukraine of WWII. Meaning, USSR used to be proxies just like Ukraine today. And is said, zoos were the commies.

Zoos were commeis, zoos controlled dictators, zoos controlled corporations .....

I happen to be SECOND TO GOD. And I have never felt zoo to be intelligent. I only see zoo as evil.

Then someone could ask, then how are/were zoo able to control west, muslim world??? It's simple, just like in Nepal; those involved in setting in Nepal are not intelligent and still they control. It's corruption and control over justice and everyone in Nepal knows.

Just like in Nepal- everyone in the west knows about corruption and control over judiciary in the west. That is how they control the west and through west, they control the world (almost the whole world).

Just like in Nepal, there is one big problem. If you put corrupt in power- that society will collapse from inside. Same way Nepal has collapsed economically, corrupt politicians have destroyed their party and they been losing votes in every election, Nepal was never able to progress in the past too.

Same way, west is collapsing in front of out eyes from inside.

t.me/myLordBebo/11775
Like I have been saying: Israel's policy is to kill as many Palestinians as possible, kill as many women and children as possible.

They are saying, Israel used air burst with metal fragment bomb in "al-Ahli hospital" Gaza. Which is used in killing as many as possible and they know in advance, there were 100s sheltering in that parking lot.

sott.net/article/485298-Evidence-That-an-Israeli-Jet-Dropped-an-Air-Burst-Bomb-on-the-al-Ahli-Hospital-Courtyard

How evil are zoos?
- Through US foreign secretary, Israel told Al Jazeera to tone down Gaza war coverage. After Al Jazeera declined, Israel killed their Gaza bureau's whole family- wife, children.

t.me/myLordBebo/10988

Zoos evilness is well know for few thousand years.

(But Nepalese dont need to feel sad: Remember, During the Blockade, Al Jazeera supported the inhumane blockade of India. Dont forget, Al Jazeera is Qatari funded but has close relation with CIA, Mossad but when it's about sunny Muslim, they are pro Sunny muslim. In Kashmir, they are pro Kashmiri. In other- they are pro CIA, Mossad, MI6.)
WOW: more than 100K clicks/views in 17day, 6-22 oct.
Must be a huge number for less known blog or forum. Views- 3616000+ to 3718804

Ukraine war bot Vs Gaza battle bot:

In Ukraine war, deep state used 10s of thousands of bots. In Gaza battle too- deep state and Israel are using even more bots in social medias.

The difference is Ukraine war bot used Ukraine flag and Gaza battle bot is not using flag.

Main strategy/goal: In Ukraine war bots, their use was to make Ukrainians, Zelenskey, and supporters believe that the world was with them. And motivate Ukrainians to die for deep state. Make them believe, Ukraine is winning.

While Gaza bots' job is to spread propaganda of Israel. Gaza bots are promoting genocide, telling people that Israel have every right to kill all Palestinians, spread Lie/propaganda etc.

Control Media control 99%. Control money buy every one in power, position.

It's amazing, how fake hardcore Christian leaders dont have a problem supporting blindly those who bomb Churches discriminately. Dont forget, those Christians blood line lived with Christ.

If Christ is really a GOD, they may face the fate of Birendra or Indains PMs' who blockaded Pashupatinath.

Every politicians, generals, top bureaucrats, fake media, propaganda industries, even fake alternative media people etc etc get a lot of money from zoos who support zoo and Israel. All of them are rich. And that money were/are stolen from Americans.

America is the only country in the world where their enemy steal money from them; and which is used in buying some of Americans in power and position; and people all over the world and used American blood/sweat against rebels. Remember, I have been calling, white Americans- one of the three dumb race.
Putin: Wagner dead boss' plain crashed due to Grenade explosion.

(Scott Ritter's guess is almost correct)
Luongo: Ukraine Was Always The UK's War First

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

- Verbal Kent, the Usual Suspects

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/luongo-ukraine-was-always-uks-war-first

tomluongo.me/2023/10/03/ukraine-was-always-the-uks-war-first/

-------------- What I have been saying for years. what I have been trying to tell the world, warn the world for years-- now more and more people are beginning to say.

YOU ARE WELCOME! SECOND TO GOD

Dont forget, I created this thread for this purpose.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
How will WWIII play out???

- Soon after official/clear wwiii begins, Russia will NUKE Poland then west and global south will negotiate. This is how wwiii will be played and settled.
'Highly Credible' Whistleblower: CIA Offered Six Analysts Hush Money To Shut Them Up About Covid Lab Leak

------------------ Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:23 pm
University in US created a mice covid whose lethal rate is 80%.

So this means, human can genetically modify virus.

Which means, as per circumstantial evidences, CIA is behind Covid-19 (90%) sure.

- Timing and location of virus- in china after they tried everything to destroy china- trade war, hongkong, huawei etc etc.

- CIA knew about this virus before before china.

- This virus was identified in other place before in china- CIA must have modified its genetics.

---------------------------

---------------- Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:20 pm

Covid 19:

There is no proof it came from wuhan lab.

But math says: It was a bio attack on china by cia and there is another proof of it.

Like I have said- if it came from wuhan lab, whole china would have a lot of case in the early days and first neighbor suffering suppose to be asia pacific.

Wuhan had many 1000s cases, while rest of china had very few and asia pacific was not the first outsider to suffer, it was iran then italy.

Before chine knew, US knew about the corona, as per some media and they talked about it with isreal too. I think Isreal then ask for the virus which they used to attack iran. And UK and US must have used that virus to attack Italy cause Italy was getting close to china and to destroy economy of EU. Ukraine war was to destroy EU economy too.

This is why, the corona virus did not show virus characters if it came from nature or it was a lab leak like china suffering first, then its neighbors. But what happened was only one city of china suffered then iran and italy which were away from wuhan.

Only certain area, in patches, suffered a lot and surrounding did not and those patches were far away from each other and people travelling between those patches were very few.

Meaning, bio attack.

Now another proof has appeared: We know how US and 5eye trying to convince the world that the virus came from Wuhan lab. If that is the case, then why they, us govt/cia, paid virologist to silence them.

Those virologist who earlier said, the virus looked like lab made then later said it was from nature after getting paid.

If the virus came from wuhan lab, why then needed to be silenced?

They needed to be silenced cause, if it were lab made and maths says, it did not start from wuhan lab or natural, then it must be from bio attack by cia. And those scientists earlier claim would help to prove, US created the virus and CIA used it to bio attack on China, Iran and Italy.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBwyqmgXf4g

watch: 0-10 min

----------------------------------------
If I were Putin and have a meeting with Israeli PM, I would ask him- 'Why all your dogs (war criminals and war hawks- in your payroll) from the west have been trying to destroy Russia????? (In front of media)
SCOTT RITTER: On of theory from Scott Ritter is 'Wagner Chief's plane explosion was an accident'. They had weapons and grenades in the plane and grenades exploded.

youtube.com/watch?v=tEdA846aN18

Quiet possible!
Many said anti aircraft.

There is no smoke trail of the missile and if it had been anti aircraft- it would have blown up the plane. Looks like some small explosive.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-66597449
Every layman can point a finger to MACHO man considering recent events.
But remember this is not a simple MATH.

"I dont know for a fact what happened, but i am not surprised"
I guess it's Putin.

Warner became the Rebellion for Russia.

Thus his Chapter need to be closed and is Closed Now.
Till the mid day, I heard Wagner Chief was in south africa. Now saying, he could have died in Plane crash.

Who could be behind the possible assassination- Putin, Some General, CIA/MI6/Ukraine intelligence?

Putin made a deal with the last dictator and there is BRICS meeting going on and the war- so Putin is less likely behind.

Some general- could they act without Putin's approval.

Timing says- CIA/MI6/Ukraine intelligence???? They (probably US foreign minister) said- other coup attempt is possible in Russia.

Who did it????
There is a saying, Pakistani army has a country.

Usually, a country has a army, but in Pakistan, the army has a country. Meaning, the country exist to serve the army, or the army controls the country. The army, for it's survival, they will sacrifice the country.....

And then, similarly, there is an intelligence agency that a country too. (I just realized that).

I am talking about CIA. USA exist to serve CIA.

Most of the politician in US works for CIA. Remember, there is on going investigation of FBI, DOJ etc how they were manipulating media, social media, spying, election .... which are all treason ...... and their politician- senate, house agree it happened but no one gets punished.

If no one gets punished, meaning, politician are power less and it's just a show. They created the show, cause many Americans were talking about it, so they had to do something. But all of them work for CIA, no one will be punished.

Now, CIA is changing tactics. Now CIA is creating another mechanism to manipulate- media, social media, spying, election etc.

CIA even kills/killed their president when he tried to go after CIA. Kennedys.

CIA regularly go after politicians, but Politicians never go after CIA cause CIA is politicians boss.

Remember, in UK they are punishing banks for banning people, but in US, it is ok to ban people who have a different view. Cause, USA is for CIA. CIA needs to control USA to control UK. That is why, UK does not matter. If CIA loses USA, they loses UK too. So they cant let USA free, but UK does not matter it it is free or not. That is why, they dont compromise regarding USA.

That is why I been calling USA is a pig farm. And people of USA are pigs who will get slaughtered when CIA needs.

BUT CIA IS ALSO CONTOLLED BY SOME GROUP.
There is a saying, Pakistani army has a country.

Usually, a country has a army, but in Pakistan, the army has a country. Meaning, the country exist to serve the army, or the army controls the country. The army, for it's survival, they will sacrifice the country.....

And then, similarly, there is an intelligence agency that a country too. (I just realized that).

I am talking about CIA. USA exist to serve CIA.

Most of the politician in US works for CIA. Remember, there is on going investigation of FBI, DOJ etc how they were manipulating media, social media, spying, election .... which are all treason ...... and their politician- senate, house agree it happened but no one gets punished.

If no one gets punished, meaning, politician are power less and it's just a show. They created the show, cause many Americans were talking about it, so they had to do something. But all of them work for CIA, no one will be punished.

Now, CIA is changing tactics. Now CIA is creating another mechanism to manipulate- media, social media, spying, election etc.

CIA even kills/killed their president when he tried to go after CIA. Kennedys.

CIA regularly go after politicians, but Politicians never go after CIA cause CIA is politicians boss.

Remember, in UK they are punishing banks for banning people, but in US, it is ok to ban people who have a different view. Cause, USA is for CIA. CIA needs to control USA to control UK. That is why, UK does not matter. If CIA loses USA, they loses UK too. So they cant let USA free, but UK does not matter it it is free or not. That is why, they dont compromise regarding USA.

That is why I been calling USA is a pig farm. And people of USA are pigs who will get slaughtered when CIA needs.

BUT CIA IS ALSO CONTOLLED BY SOME GROUP.
Have you noticed, media and social media reduced talking about WEF.

Wonder why?

May be cause, if you are associated with WEF, your electability would decrease so media and social media reduced talking about WEF cause it is harming WEF agent politicians. (Most of the fake account in social media talk about anti WEF to divert crowd from real boss of the west).

Guess who are WEF agents in Nepal ..............
Before Ukraine war began, I had known that anglozoo been pushing for the war since just before 2000AD.

During the war, I found out, CIA been in ukraine for more than 40 year as told by Soros- planning the war.

Now, turned out, while second world war was on going- UK took in Ukrainina NAZIs (US and other may had been doing similar) ...... which means anglozoo been planning to weaken Russia for a long time using Ukrainians. To the last Ukrainians.

I believe, anglozoo been promoting NAZI in ukraine for a long time and they been paying people of Ukrainians to join NAZI organization. They have been paying poor village ukrainian parents to send ukrainian children to NAZI booth camp.

Ukrainian NAZI is controlled by ZOO, financed by Zoo and ran by Zoo.
Covid 19:

There is no proof it came from wuhan lab.

But math says: It was a bio attack on china by cia and there is another proof of it.

Like I have said- if it came from wuhan lab, whole china would have a lot of case in the early days and first neighbor suffering suppose to be asia pacific.

Wuhan had many 1000s cases, while rest of china had very few and asia pacific was not the first outsider to suffer, it was iran then italy.

Before chine knew, US knew about the corona, as per some media and they talked about it with isreal too. I think Isreal then ask for the virus which they used to attack iran. And UK and US must have used that virus to attack Italy cause Italy was getting close to china and to destroy economy of EU. Ukraine war was to destroy EU economy too.

This is why, the corona virus did not show virus characters if it came from nature or it was a lab leak like china suffering first, then its neighbors. But what happened was only one city of china suffered then iran and italy which were away from wuhan.

Only certain area, in patches, suffered a lot and surrounding did not and those patches were far away from each other and people travelling between those patches were very few.

Meaning, bio attack.

Now another proof has appeared: We know how US and 5eye trying to convince the world that the virus came from Wuhan lab. If that is the case, then why they, us govt/cia, paid virologist to silence them.

Those virologist who earlier said, the virus looked like lab made then later said it was from nature after getting paid.

If the virus came from wuhan lab, why then needed to be silenced?

They needed to be silenced cause, if it were lab made and maths says, it did not start from wuhan lab or natural, then it must be from bio attack by cia. And those scientists earlier claim would help to prove, US created the virus and CIA used it to bio attack on China, Iran and Italy.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBwyqmgXf4g

watch: 0-10 min
History has returned:

AngloZoo ruled India using Indians.

Now, many Indians (they live in Indai was well as in the west and some in other place too) are back to serving AngloZoo openly. And a lot of them are called nationalist.

Do you know, many doggo of AngloZoo are presented by AngloZoo media as nationalist- Italy, Japan, Korea, India and many many.
After I took my vaccine- for a few week- I felt like my heart rate at night increased without a reason and sometimes my heart was shaking.

In west and india- they kept on saying, WHO is CCP agent while WHO approved western killer vaccine immediately, took too long to approve Chinese traditional vaccine and I believe, they still have not approved Russian traditional vaccine.

There has been a lot going on for last few years- forget about CIA controlled media, even local media is not covering hardly any events properly.

Repeated COVID-19 Vaccination Weakens Immune System: Study

Newly revealed documents expose previously hidden links between CIA MK Ultra experiments on Indigenous children in Canada and imprisoned Black people in the US.
Shall we worry about the protection measures we've taken in past correlating with Mr. X comment ?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maryroeloffs/2023/07/25/its-rare-but-it-happens-what-bronny-james-health-teaches-us-about-cardiac-arrest-in-young-athletes/?sh=2f1b905437dc
There is no connection between my phone and computer except for router. I have never logged in google or youtube from my phone.

And still, youtube recommended/or showed similar videos in my phone which I searched/viewed in my computer.

Till recently, I heard, western website follows/monitors you even when you are logged off, now, it looks like- anglozoo/cia/mi6/mossad have record of all your electronic devices that connect with internet.

After 'New World Order' all those behind western social media/internet should be hunted down one by one. They have caused great threat to humanity.
What is happening in Russia between "Ministry of defense and wagner"?

I kept on thinking for months that wagner boss was just playing drama and now has got serious.

I was like, they are playing this drama to motivate Ukrainian forces to revolt against their govt.

Looks like things got serious- Or they still playing the drama. May be China and Iran needs to send troop into Russia to secure Russian border from EU in case....

Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub