Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Conspiracy Theory

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 9 10 11 12 13

Author Post
COLD WAR- II

During vetnam war, US/west were opposed by some left/hippies, and were forced to retreat.

Right usually support war.

To prevent such opposition during COLD WAR-II I believe west created may propaganda and one of them is .......

Before US election, west had been attacking Russia, by calling them enemy of LGBTQ.

I guess, this propaganda was to make sure Left hate Russia during COLD WAR-II and dont demonstrate opposing COLD WAR-II.

At present, many rights are opposing anti russia hysteria, but they believe, when COLD WAR-II starts, they will support their troops.

It seems like paid leftest in west are supporting war, but they are paid !!$! , real left base may still oppose WAR.
COLD WAR- II

Russian president Putin may have asked help from India to fight NATO and ISIS.

I believe, he must have said, We helped you when you needed now we need you.

I dont think Putin expect India to help Russia.

And when India does not help when Russia need, then We may see big change in that part of the world. I believe, pakistan and Iran do not have military alliance cause of Putin cause they did not want to threat Indian interest.
If India does not support Russia then Russia and China may push pakistan and Iran to start alliance and we may see russian and chinese bases in those countries. When iran and pakistan join hand, turkey will be forced to joint too. Iraq and syria are already close to Iran.

Cause of latest tension in Mediterranean, China has already ordered their navy to join Russian navy, in that area.

Could COLD WAR-II be entering into next stage????
COLD WAR- II

England have been ruling the world for 100s of years. Directly or through proxy. Their end of rule is coming to an end cause of rise of China and return of Russia and some other big countries are with them.

The world already seeing some change, economically as well as militarily even before the beginning of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

England and vassals (about 15-20%) have been bulling world for centuries now. Majority of victims of England are far bigger then England and they are scared they will come for revenge.

With in 5-10 year, balance of power will sift away from England. So this is suppose to be last chance of England. This is why, to prevent, they need COLD WAR- II to try to stop Russia and China.

I think they have been planning for COLD WAR- II well before 9/11.

And for the declaration of COLD WAR-II they desperately needed Hillary Clinton as US president. And that may be the reason, the whole system supported the Clinton openly. But things did not go as planned.

Two major change happened which they never expected or the last thing they wanted. One was Trump winning and another was brexit. Another small accident were Duterte winning in Philippines (big country of south east asia) and current president of S korea winning.

Coup in Brazil is their success.

Russiagate ............
Your curiosity seems more like a sarcasm rather than inquiry?
Which you consider as RAW and ISI assets in Nepal. Or you 100% sure of the Assets of RAW and ISI.
Of course there are RAW, ISI agents.

RIB? Rastrya Investigation beuro? I dont think there is, there are suppose to be in high place, may be pan pasal, shoe polisher are their informant.

Till a few years ago, media houses were struggling, now a days, we dont hear much. May be they got investment, support from RAW, CIA, MI6 which they may not even know. Their agenda is, in the name of human right they try to divide.

COLD WAR-II

As per, Old world order (world order in transition) countries like Nepal have right to stay poor and remain unstable. Only around 15% population had right to rich.

As per New world order, Nepal and other poors have opportunity to develop. Will Nepal cash opportunity? Will NEPSE see 100000 within 2 decade?
Do you think there is RAW and ISI asset also in Nepal ?? Or RIB of Nepal ??? Or RIB is just like a story for Nepalese people which in reality doesn't exist at all. :mrgreen:
I don't think so that's its CIA asset !! But you never know it could be too !! :mrgreen:
मल्टि डेरिभेटिभ्स एक्सचेन्जमा सात वाणिज्य बैंकको मुख्य लगानी

स्वेडा इन्भेष्टमेन्ट कम्पनीको संयोजन तथा सानिमा बैंकको अग्रसरतामा स्थापना गर्न लागिएको एमडिएक्स नेपालको अधिकृत पूँजी एक अर्ब र चुक्ता पूँजी ६८ करोड २५ लाख रुपैयाँ हुने प्रस्ताब गरिएको छ ।

- This piece of S "sanima bank" is anti NEPSE but supports commodity market. Could sanima bank be CIA asset????
Is stage being set up for COLD WAR-II ???

What will be the impact on Nepal, NEPSE?

Let's discuss about conspiracy theories about world, Nepal, NEPSE?

Page: « < ... 9 10 11 12 13

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub