Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

I

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 5 6 7 8 9

Author Post
""""""""I"""""""""""' would like to make another discloser about Trump:

Trump is the puppet candidate of rebel fraction of 'deep state'.

BTW:
Bald Men Are More Intelligent, Successful, and Masculine, Says Science
This is what I said earlier:

--------------
"""I""" am the first on in the world to warn about ongoing liquidity crisis, NEPSE crisis about 3 year back.

I am the first one in the world to blame
1: Unspent cash in Govt coffin
2: CCD ratio
for liquidity crisis and now others have began to talk.

Now I am giving third major reason for liquidity crisis,
3: Forced loan for so called productive sector.

The third one is also bringing in hydro crisis along with liquidity crisis. Probably other crisis like cement over production crisis. Since, cement in Nepal is too expensive than India and China, they wont be able to export excess production. Which I have explained in following link: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:11 pm

https://forum.sharesansar.com/topic.php?id=5446

-----------------------------

डोजर लगाउने किसानले किलोको ५ रुपैयाँमा बेचे बन्दा

This is the result of forced loan. When I approach bank for loan, first question they ask is whether I am there for agriculture loan. This proves, how much pressure they are in to lend agriculture loan.

Agriculture over production is more dangerous than over production in hydro.

So called diverting capital, human resource destroyed Moa's China and Nehru's India. Now, its Nepal's turn.

So called productive sector does need capital, but I think 10-20% is enough. More investment will lead to over production and market wont be able to consume it. That is basic economics.
""""""""I""""""""" predict:

CIT current and past bosses will regret for not investing in share market early enough. For not investing heavily when NEPSE is way low.

----------------------------------

सीआइटी दोश्रो बजारमा आक्रामक, एक महिनामा रु. ४ करोडको सेयर खरीद

Not even 1 crore per day. This is what happens when you let beggar run multi billion fund. Neither have idea about share or investment or fund.

Mark my word, Some day, within months, they will say, we regret we did not aggressively invested when NEPSE was all very very low.

Another prediction: Russia will become second largest economy of Europe within 5 year.

When China becomes largest, and India becomes second largest in the world. Russia my become 3rd largest in the world then.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:27 pm. »
"""I""" am the first on in the world to warn about ongoing liquidity crisis, NEPSE crisis about 3 year back.

I am the first one in the world to blame
1: Unspent cash in Govt coffin
2: CCD ratio

for liquidity crisis and now others have began to talk.

Now I am giving third major reason for liquidity crisis,
3: Forced loan for so called productive sector.

The third one is also bringing in hydro crisis along with liquidity crisis. Probably other crisis like cement over production crisis. Since, cement in Nepal is too expensive than India and China, they wont be able to export excess production. Which I have explained in following link: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:11 pm

https://forum.sharesansar.com/topic.php?id=5446
More than 6 months ago, I opposed these ministers and advisers and called them threat to Oli govt:
1: bishnu rimal
2: yiraj k
3: badal
4: matrika yadav
5: bista

That time, they were very popular among crowd and media.

Today, other than bista, all other has lost credibility.

Bista... wait for it....... when he was hydro minister, even after criticism, he passed hydro policy about granting license to developer without competition. Others warned him but did not listen. After he was gone, maoist took over and used that policy to sell hydro projects for bribe.

Bista is still popular among gullible. People think his deal with Malaysia is great and wants to do similar deal with other country.

Wait for the blow back from his popularity projects, he will destroy foreign employment which is the back bone of Nepal's economy.

If employer country promotes that policy for all employee, it may work but if that policy is just for Nepal, there will be blow back.No employer wants to take more risk. Paying for transportation increase risk. And they wont take Nepali worker.

Even if they take, bad for employee. Business is business, If company takes more risk means that company expect bigger return.

If employee had been paying 100 for transportation and other cost, if employer has to pay 100, he/she be taking extra risk of 100 so he/she will expect 300 return. So indirectly, employee be paying 300 due to stunt by bista. Its just business and its just normal. If you take risk, you demand reward too.

Better, govt lend initial cost to foreign bound employee than make employer pay for it.

Just wait for Bista to mesh up our economy back bone and watch his another down fall after long hibernation.

Second, economy.

I had zero faith in yuraj K. but till his budget I did gave him 1% benefit of doubt. After budget it was all over for me. I had been warning about economic disaster alone while majority called him biddwan.

I had been critic of Yuraj k for a long time. During early days, i was making noise as if I am some mental case.

Today, many are making noise about trouble in our economy.

Since my job is done, so I no longer need to make noise 24/7 about economy going down cause of yuraj k. Warning now and then would be enough now.

So now I can relax and enjoy the show, the show of end of commie from Nepal too just like in the rest of the world. And other making noise.

I predict future while crowd see it only after fire already catches the jungle.

TOLD YOU!

Fire yuraj k and others, Oli.
Another prediction """I"""" am going to make.

Clear end of $ will begin from 2019.

$ will be replaced by yuan and euro.

Dump $, buy yuan and euro.
तर अर्थमन्त्रीले उद्योगी/व्यवसायीप्रति राम्रो नजरले हेर्दैनन्| 'सबै उद्योगी व्यवसायीलार्इ दोस्रो दर्जाको रुपमा हेर्नुहुन्छ,'ती ब्यवसायीले भने|
-------------

what I predicted months back:

""""I"""" would like to make another prediction.

So called biddwan so called economist Dr.Yuraj K is or will run Finance minister like mandale era bureaucracy.

-------------------

My predictions used to be very accurate. But after PHD governor started to attack Share market, My prediction about Share market has been awful. But prediction outside share market is still accurate.

Private sector had been waiting for stable govt for many many years. Finally, we got it and still private sector and foreign investor dont want to invest. And its cause biddwan and commie govt and bureaucrat.

Is biddwan yuraj k bigger than economy of Nepal? Why 8 class Oli does not fire him? I am sure biddwan has been lying to 8 class Oli.
Am I the only one who have not forgotten the earthquake???

८ अर्ब लगानीमा एसियाकै उत्कृष्ट अपार्टमेन्ट पोखरामा बन्दै, तीन वर्षमा सम्पन्न हुने

18 storey, 3 storey parking. What could go wrong in earthquake prone area? We are suppose to learn, hollow space in the lower floor is disaster magnet.

After the earthquake, govt talked about preventing building more than 3 storey in residency area. Where is the policy now??

Which banks are financing this project?
http://www.bizshala.com/story/%E0%A4%89%E0%A4%A6%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%AF%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%97%E0%A5%80-3

look how biddwan is sitting.

did not i call him mandala bureaucrat????

sati ko sarap

retire bhayara gadna parne lai, Finance minister banayo 8 class Oli le. Today, finance ministry is totally ran by bureaucrat. If bureaucrat can run a country, why do we need political party? Army should take over.
""""I""""" could be the only one in the entire Universe, who made this prediction years back.

Other advice to buy gold.

If there is a threat of hyper inflation, invest in shares, especially in multinational or that companies which will survive in hyperinflation. Since, there are not enough gold. Especially for investor in US.

My theory has been proven by Venezuelan stock market. I just found out. Their share market increased by many many many many times with in a few year.

I also have been saying, never try to hold too much cash. Invest it in shares. And out biddwan has put in FD. Idiot.

Idiot fooling another Idiot. 8 class.

Take my latest prediction seriously- "Biddwan's fiscal and monitory policy will harm our economy".

If he is not fired and 8 class Oli dont reverse 90% of changes he made, we will loose a lot of GDP growth and waste 6/12 month. Biddwan may get fired "max" after we find out GDP growth.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:15 pm. »
i told u all

So called biddwan so called economist Dr.Yuraj K is or will run Finance minister like mandale era bureaucracy.

इन्टरनेट सेवा शुल्क लगाउनु उचित हुदैन भन्न अर्थमन्त्रीलाई भेट्न गएका थियौं, उहाँले यस्तो सानो विषय लिएर अर्थमन्त्रीको समय बर्वाद गर्ने भन्दै हामीलाई उल्टै हपारेर पठाउनु भयो

People like me gave vote to Oli, but, biddwan Yuran K is the one running Nepal like a mandale bureaucrat.

There are lakhs of self employed are angry with this govt cause of biddwan, and still self proclaimed economic expert partrakar has no idea.

If 1 Nepali gives a damn about Dr.KC, 1000 Nepalese has issue with this govt's economic policy/biddwan's policy.

But Patrakar gives space to one and ignores another.

May be its time, patrakar and owner of patrika should go back to patrakar school.
लगानीकर्ताका नेता भन्छन् 'प्राथमिक बजार सरकारले बिगार्यो', दोस्रो बजार बिगार्ने को होला ?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am the only in the entire Universe who may have predicted the following, now looks to be true:

I said, at different time, different group of traders dumped their shares and worked on to crash NEPSE.

1: When NEPSE crossed 1700 (before it made record), one group of traders sold their shares and stared to print in the media as well as started to make a big noise that NEPSE is over valued, govt should intervene. I guess, they control criminal fake news media like blackmandu, kriminalkolagani and many other (only Sharesansar and nepalipaise did not go negative).

2: After NEPSE hit record, another group started to sell their shares. They are -banks, mutual fund and their relatives.

After that NRB, SEBON started to attack NEPSE and today we have out of control NEPSE where Investors have no confidence at all.

3: In between 1500-1300, another group must have dumped their shares. Whom Deepak ji likes to call them Big daddy. After selling they began to spread lies about TA showing NEPSE will crash to 1000. This group may have hired Bishnu Bas ji from India. In this group, mostly may consist of marbadis.

Marbadis could be the ones who kept on buying shares even after it became way over valued like SICL crossed 4000 and still kept on buying, EBL increased a lot too, NLIC etc.

When NEPSE hit the record, 10/15 companies were over valued while most were still undervalued. And when market started to crash after criminal Governor attacked NEPSE, then every thing began to crash. Hope his entire family dies.

----------------------

Today, Oli, Biddwan Yuraj K, communist are also pressing the crash.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:39 pm. »
i told u all

Did not, Yuraj K became bureaucrat during mandale time? Those days, he used to lick a$$ of birendra and disrespect/insult public.

Same is/will happen again. This time, he licks a$$ of Oli, try to make other politician/cadres happy and disrespect public and lower ranking bureaucrats.

Yuraj K has a mandale mentality.

He is bad for Nepal and Nepal's economy. Private sector wont cooperate with him fully.
I am the only in the entire Universe who may have predicted the following, now looks to be true:

I said, at different time, different group of traders dumped their shares and worked on to crash NEPSE.

1: When NEPSE crossed 1700 (before it made record), one group of traders sold their shares and stared to print in the media as well as started to make a big noise that NEPSE is over valued, govt should intervene. I guess, they control criminal fake news media like blackmandu, kriminalkolagani and many other (only Sharesansar and nepalipaise did not go negative).

2: After NEPSE hit record, another group started to sell their shares. They are -banks, mutual fund and their relatives.

After that NRB, SEBON started to attack NEPSE and today we have out of control NEPSE where Investors have no confidence at all.

3: In between 1500-1300, another group must have dumped their shares. Whom Deepak ji likes to call them Big daddy. After selling they began to spread lies about TA showing NEPSE will crash to 1000. This group may have hired Bishnu Bas ji from India. In this group, mostly may consist of marbadis.

Marbadis could be the ones who kept on buying shares even after it became way over valued like SICL crossed 4000 and still kept on buying, EBL increased a lot too, NLIC etc.

When NEPSE hit the record, 10/15 companies were over valued while most were still undervalued. And when market started to crash after criminal Governor attacked NEPSE, then every think began to crash. Hope his entire family dies.
Big Daddy Faseko xaina !!

B'coz they have sold when NEPSE was @ 1400-1450 Level /--

They waiting for 1000/- Level or Level near 1000/-

-----------------

I told you, they sold at low point and wants to buy back at even lower point.

Another great prediction by """"""I""""""".

And the great puppet of manipulator, biddwan yuraj K is helping them.

If big daddy sold in 10/20 arab volume, and if white paper solves liquidity crisis, big daddy will not be able to buy back at below 1450.

(this is the spit on the face of those who thought deepak ji and bishnu ji are here to help them.)

Ram Ram matra bhanna sakincha

Sati ko sarap
Big Daddy Faseko xaina !!

B'coz they have sold when NEPSE was @ 1400-1450 Level /--

They waiting for 1000/- Level or Level near 1000/- :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I, now, predict deepak ji le big daddy lai fasayo. aba deepak ji ko game over.

(this is more of a joke and less of a prediction)

(or is it?)

:mrgreen:
Until "Future trading is reformed" there will never be long term bull market. Market will keep on running based on rumour, emotion, insider trading etc other than Fundamentals.

Until current finance minister resigns, dont expect private sector to contribute at their best.
anuman(prediction) galat huna sakchha
anubhav galat hudaina
Its only about the negative side of Nepse, so lets talk abt the positive side as well. When will the bull market begin??? what's your predication says ??? :D :D :D
I (my name) am the only one in the entire universe who predicted NEPSE will go out of our hand when NEPE was still relatively high close to 1900 and also gave its solution.

I am the only person in the entire universe who said NEPSE could crash to 1000. (One of our TA had been saying, NEPSE will crash to 1000 in 2 year, I said Nepse will crash to 1000 within 6 month or will never see 1000. Looks like I am about to be correct and he is totally wrong. I said, if sher bahadur remains for 6 more month and stay inaction, NEPSE will crash to 1000, but there is no sher bahadur but there is another bahadur who is also inactive, my main focus was on Inaction, so I should get credit for my prediction).

I am the only one in the entire universe who predicted banking crisis well before banking crisis began to show impact and also gave its solution.

I am the only one in the entire universe who predicted biddwan Dr.Yura K's attitude and wrong knowledge will harm economy. (Others said too but they did not say yuraj k's qualification has flaws).

Now I am going to predict or say one more thing- biddwan Dr.Yuraj K should resign. He is bad for Nepal's economy. I kept on warning, he should not be let make decision in matter he is not good at.

Yuraj K should die or resign.

(No person in the universe has made this many correct prediction)

Page: « < ... 5 6 7 8 9

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub