Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

I

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > »

Author Post
Two of """"I""""s greatest views/theories which people see as controversial/disrespectful/threatening/anger etc etc:

1: Ever views/propaganda I hear in fake news, I perceive just the opposite of that they are trying to say/do.

2: Face human gets during birth is the is the gift from God, later people get (change/become) the face they work and after 50, they get the face they deserve. (Not my exact belief, similar to my belief, which I found in some social media comment section).

Like many Nepalese I too am looking for a hero- so even when my theory is against this wish, I cant look at a person as a villain who is portraited by media as a great person.

Years back, there was a doctor who was presented as a great doctor (a bahun btw). Media covered him as highly qualified for weeks/months, even govt gave him medals and treated him as VVIP .... And few months later, there was in a news about him opening a highly expensive hospital.

That is when I realized, media was just promoting his new business.

Even till few days ago, I had no clue of that hero doctor being a bad guy.

Then came this video .........

twitter.com/i/status/1603201023509602305

From early days, I saw Gangan Thapa as a gunda, goon. His face and attitude gave me that vibe.

During last few years, Gangan Thapa's face changed radically, I begun to see him like some bihari neta (you know what I mean?).

In above video, says, Gangan is running a big criminal gang (bihari neta).

Just before our last election, That above doctor released a video supporting Gangan Thapa. He was talking about how Gagand was a great health minister.

Its been many many years, I was 100% sure Gangan is a bad person and very incompetent person. When I saw that doctor recommending Gangan, I wished to see that Doctor to be proven as a bad guy too.

(It's been many years- I began to see Gangan as a criminal and a double agent. I became sure about this just after Indian Blockade. And for general people, who are not that bright, can can tell Gangan as a double agent by studying people/media close to Gangan Thapa. They are the most, openly anti nepal, anti china, pro india, pro west. Like they dont have any fear or dignity, dharma, paap)

In the above video, says, Gangan took bribe to give license to open Hospital. This proves that the good doctor is a criminal.

And all above proves that my 1 and 2 theories/views are correct.

You are welcome!

Cause I AM SECOND TO GOD!
China says it's moving to buy oil and gas in the yuan - a move that could threaten the dollar's global dominance in the long run

---------------------------------------------------------------

Said on: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:47 pm
""""'I""""" would like to make another big prediction:

Saudi Arabia is set to host the first ever China-Arab summit in early December.

Remember- just before ukraine war, arab ministers went to China together and I said 'something big is happening' - and look at how those arabs are supporting Russia right now like through OPEC.

For weeks I kept on hearing about China visiting Saudi. Now, Instead of china and saudi, its going to be china and arabs in saudi.

What does that mean? Two things.
1: There is huge pressure from anglo zoo against them.
And still china and arab meeting means (2)they are scared and still they will be making another big decisions.

I believe some of the main decisions will be- selling oil for yuan and buying chinese weapons.

When, instead of one on one meeting, if they form a group and meet means they are scared and still they are going to make big decisions.

"""I""" would like to predict that in that meeting, Arabs will be selling 'China Oil in Yuan' and decides to 'buy a lot of Chinese weapons'.

While the world is getting closer to China (also Russia), dalals in Nepal (mostly dalal congress including gangan thapa and bishwoprakash) are going away from China.

Remember I predicted- 'I am not scared of MCC cause there are many players, but what I am scared of is Nepal losing a decade under dalal's congress running govt. Just like I predicted, Nepal already lost lost 1.5 year which was ran by dalal congress and during this time, there was zero relation between China and Nepal.
I missed a big one:

Kp oli did bought a lot of vote bank of nc and maoist. I forgot about madhav nepal's party.

Neutral vote of uml went to new and rpp and uml bought vote of nc and maoist.
Let me analyze my election prediction:

My prediction: (Total vote)

1: UML- Around 31lakh vote (party) (Got 28.45 lakh- Kp oli was able to buy less vote bank of nc and maoist than I guessed, Oli should thank NIP for some extra seats they won in direct election. They lost 16% votes)

2: NC- Around 27lakh vote (Got 27.15lakh vote. I am shocked, both uml and nc lost almost equal no of votes to new party and RPP. NC lost 21% vote.)

3: Maoist- Around 12lakh vote (Received 11.75votes. Months back, I used to think maoist would lose a lot of votes in this election, then in the end days, I realized all the votes they receive are bought vote so they wont be losing too many- but still lost around20% votes. How many votes they will lose in next election will depend upon how many kp oli or nc will be able buy their votes. They lost 18%)

4: Ghanti- 14-19lakh vote, 5-10 seats (Received 11.30lakh. That's a lot. It missed my target cause I trusted their judgement. My initial guess was around 10, but those in NIP kept on saying they would become 2 party. So I increased prediction. I almost put my high target of 25lakh, but before my prediction, I checked kathmandu's voter number, and turned out there are very few voters in ktm valley, and voters in cities also are not that many, so I reduced my target. They won 7 direct seats. In this also, after listening to those amateures, I almost put the target of 25 seats, but later changed it. But still a huge achievement and could have done better if they had coordinated with other parties.)

5: Halo- 3-5lakh vote, 0-5 seats (Received 5.88 lakh and 7 direct seats. Far more than expected. They could have stolen around 2 lakh votes of NIP, cause NIP being new party, some voters could not trust them. Halo challenged top parties in some districts. This prove how angry people are.)

Outside chance: Due to vote division UML could win big in direct, If not NC will win highest direct seat.

Hope uml, nc and ghanti get equal votes.

Hope this is the beginning of our peaceful revolution.
Nepal is ruined cause it is ran by bureaucrats.

US/West is war criminal cause it is ran by bureaucracy.

PS-

They may talk about this in future, ''''''I'''''''' would like to record the following for future:

Almost every record in US is saying, there is economic crash in US except for one(GDP/salary) (or handful). Is this the sign of hyperinflation????
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:24 pm. »
""""'I""""" would like to make another big prediction:

Saudi Arabia is set to host the first ever China-Arab summit in early December.

Remember- just before ukraine war, arab ministers went to China together and I said 'something big is happening' - and look at how those arabs are supporting Russia right now like through OPEC.

For weeks I kept on hearing about China visiting Saudi. Now, Instead of china and saudi, its going to be china and arabs in saudi.

What does that mean? Two things.
1: There is huge pressure from anglo zoo against them.
And still china and arab meeting means (2)they are scared and still they will be making another big decisions.

I believe some of the main decisions will be- selling oil for yuan and buying chinese weapons.

When, instead of one on one meeting, if they form a group and meet means they are scared and still they are going to make big decisions.

"""I""" would like to predict that in that meeting, Arabs will be selling 'China Oil in Yuan' and decides to 'buy a lot of Chinese weapons'.

While the world is getting closer to China (also Russia), dalals in Nepal (mostly dalal congress including gangan thapa and bishwoprakash) are going away from China.

Remember I predicted- 'I am not scared of MCC cause there are many players, but what I am scared of is Nepal losing a decade under dalal's congress running govt. Just like I predicted, Nepal already lost lost 1.5 year which was ran by dalal congress and during this time, there was zero relation between China and Nepal.
If there is less no of voting, I believe, that will help ghanta and halo.

I believe, less voting and people spending less during dashain are related.

Economy has collapsed, People are suffering.

And corrupt, crook dalal congress and communists will pay big.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:46 pm. »
My prediction: (Total vote)

1: UML- Around 31lakh vote (party)
2: NC- Around 27lakh vote
3: Maoist- Around 12lakh vote
4: Ghanti- 14-19lakh vote, 5-10 seats
5: Halo- 3-5lakh vote, 0-5 seats

Outside chance: Due to vote division UML could win big in direct, If not NC will win highest direct seat.

Hope uml, nc and ghanti get equal votes.

Hope this is the beginning of our peaceful revolution.
Art of war: We/all been calling jholes- jholes, hos, hanuman, aringal etc etc ..... seems this strategy has worked pretty well. Cause of this insult (one of the reasons) good percentage of people close to x party are also voting for new ones. We are able to touch their self respect. ;)

You are welcome.
They are saying, new electric scooter is coming in 2023:

- with range: 250km
- price: probably 2.75lakh (in india 1.1lakh ic)

(many electric scooters with rage around 200 will arrive in 2023)

Its time to do the following (ban some vehicles)

----------------------------------

- Posted on Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:35 pm

It's right time to ban following:

Scooter below 175cc and 4 wheelers below 1000cc (petrol and diesel and LNG. But no ban on hydrogen) (Not a right time to ban bike cause no good options yet)

- Import ban after 2023
- Assembly ban after 2027
- Manufacturing ban after 2030

* Current main technology, it is said, lithium ion battery's max known capacity is 450kwh/kg which may be achieved in around 2028. Current capacity has reached around 200-250kwh/kg.
पुरानोलाई आराम नयालाई कमान भन्दै गर्दा नयाहरु आफैमा सिंगौरी खेलेर सिंग फुकाल्न उद्धत देख्दा यो देशमा सतीको सराप परेकै छ जस्तो लाग्छ।

'घन्टी', 'लौरो' र 'हलो'ले समानुपातिकमा राम्रै संख्यामा मत ल्याउने छन्,

त्यसको अर्थ समानुपातिकमा कांग्रेस, एमाले र माओबादीको संख्या स्वाट्टै घट्ने सम्भावना छ,

अझ भनौ समानुपातिकमा सबै दलबाट महिलाहरु मात्र सांसद हुने प्रबल सम्भावना देखिन्छ,

तर हार्नु पर्ने टाउकेहरु 5 जनामा ३ जना त जित्ने confirn जस्तो देखिन्छ बाँकि २ जना पनि चुनिएर आए भने आश्चर्य नमान्दा हुन्छ,

काठमाडौँ क्षेत्र नम्बर १ कै कुरा गर्ने हो भने पनि खरेल, बम र मिश्र आ-आफु जुधी दिंदा 'प्रकाशमान'जीलाई झन् सजिलो हुने देखिन्छ,

जे होस् यस पटकको चुनाबले बर्षौदेखि गाडिएका दह्रा किल्लाहरूलाई नराम्ररी थर्काई दिने पक्का-पक्कि,

यस पटकको संसद अधिबेशनहरु केहि बिशेस हुने आशा पनि राखेको छु,

अर्को आइतबार हामीले बुद्धि पुर्याउनै पर्छ,

पुरानालाई आराम गर्ने अबसर सृजना गरौ है मिलेर l
« Last edit by nissan on Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:45 pm. »
"""I"""" would like to make some vague election prediction (I would refine it in 5/6 days).

1:
- UML will get around same percentage of vote as last election. Probably 3/8% up or down. They will lose their neutral vote to new party/rpp/independent/madhav nepal. But I think, when KP oil was PM he accumulated a lot of loot wealth arranged by yuraj k, which oli will used to buy vote bank of nc and maoist.

- NC may lose 15-25% votes from last lower house election. Some are bought by kp oli and more will go to new party and some to rpp.

- Maoist may lose about 20% vote. Most are bought by KP oli and some will go to new party, shahi from rpp may get some. I think, this time, prachanda does not have enough loot wealth to buy all votes.

2: From Balen's area, New and RRP will get at least 25% more votes than New and RPP got during local election. In total.

3: Independent party- I believe Independent party is currently far more popular than RPP during last local election.

RPP's vote base was in Bagmati and East. While Independent party's vote base is whole Nepal except for rural area and madeshi area. Population of rulal area is not that big.

I think Independent party could get 9-21 lakh vote (indirect) and Could win 3-10 seats (direct).

We could be looking at the beginning of a peaceful revolution- If independent party plays well. That is, if they bring in good expert (Good experts are not those who got certificate from media, good experts are not those whom you think are expert. Good experts are those who are good experts), Stay away from corruption and crime, dont become dalal, focus on economy/rule of law/good governance/reduce govt expenditure(make it efficient).

Is it just me or all of you guys are seeing this- today, all those who support/vote for old parties, commies and congress and dont support/vote for new or other than mentions are treated as untouchable/achut. Revolution has begun- except in rural area.
Elon: Tesla's biggest challenge is not from traditional energy vehicles, but from Chinese Car companies. There will be a strong wave of Chinese product boom in the world.
Elon, that Chinese Car company include BYD?

Remember, """"I"""" said it first.

------------

Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:45 pm (or even before)

""""I"""""" would like to predict?

China is going to be one of the players. China may control 15-25% of electric car market of the world by 2025.

-------------------
It's right time to ban following:

Scooter below 175cc and 4 wheelers below 1000cc (petrol and diesel and LNG. But no ban on hydrogen) (Not a right time to ban bike cause no good options yet)

- Import ban after 2023
- Assembly ban after 2027
- Manufacturing ban after 2030

* Current main technology, it is said, lithium ion battery's max known capacity is 450kwh/kg which may be achieved in around 2028. Current capacity has reached around 200-250kwh/kg.
Even though this is """""I"""""s already happening prediction, analysis ... since this is """I"""s one of the many greatest predictions, analysis- so for documentation, I am posting in this thread.

This link is where I predicted all happening today- http://forum.sharesansar.com/topic.php?id=6361

What started chain reaction, Monitory policy-2078 did. Dipendra bahadur chettery is gonna die in a year or two.

ब्याजदर वृद्धिको निर्णय तत्काल स्थगन गर्न महासंघको माग

Say- NO TO PAYING INTEREST!

Remember what I have been saying: Recession is normal economic cycle while depression, stagflation then hyper inflation is man made.

Internally in Nepal, there are only two domestic factors which pushed for stagflation. And that is high interest rate and Monitory tightening pushed by NRB (and advisers and finance ministry). (There are some international factors which are pushing for stagflation is squeeze of supply chain caused by sanction)

Knock knock
Who is there
Hyper inflation

Cause of high interest rate and unnecessary monitory tightening. Sell has fallen, but to pay high interest rate, they have to increase price of goods and services. And since interest rate is high and demand falling due to stagflation- there wont be new production capacity build up.

And this will lead to hyper inflation. Sell number will fall but they will charge high price. Their expenses will sky rocket too.

And share market will go rocket too.

Say- NO TO PAYING INTEREST!

--------------------------------------

Old Post:

Cash Is Trash

Remember what I have been saying: Recession is normal economic cycle while depression, stagflation then hyper inflation is man made.

Internally in Nepal, there are only two domestic factors which push for stagflation. And that is high interest rate and Monitory tightening pushed by NRB (and advisers and finance ministry). (There are some international factors which are pushing for stagflation is squeeze of supply chain caused by sanction)

What have high interest rate and unnecessary Monitory tightening pushed by NRB, done so far???

- Due to high interest rate and monitory tightening, govt has to spend more money to address loan. Cause of stagflation, govt revenue is down too.

In the past, let's say, govt used to spend 100 for 100 things. Like- 50 for operation, 10 for loan settlement, 40 for development.

Now cause of high interest rate and monitory tightening and lower revenue, govt will be spending 50 on operation, 20 for loan and 25 for development (total=95 things and spent 95money) (today we have stagflation)

** And when there is hyper inflation - govt will be spending 150 on operation (since salary and all expenditure will increase by a lot) and has to borrow 50 to settle loan and no development fund.

- Private sector: Cause of high interest rate and unnecessary monitory tightening. Sell has fallen, but to pay high interest rate, they have to increase price of goods and services. And since interest rate is high and demand falling due to stagflation- there wont be new production capacity build up.

** And this will lead to hyper inflation. Sell number will fall but they will charge high price. Their expenses will sky rocket too.

- We have already seen in Coke: Coke price used to be 225 few months ago, today its 265. Almost close to 20% increase. Their sell no is low, but revenue is up. Hyper inflation.

- I think last time, barbar's rate was 150 now it's 200. 1/3 increment. As per nepali expert, when demand is down, price is suppose to go down, but it is increasing. I believe people are cutting their hair after longer time.

When interest rate is 15-17%, and demand is low, what would people do- increase price of everything to pay interest. Meaning hyper inflation. All caused by NRB policy of super high interest rate and unnecessary tightening of monitory policy.

Some are saying this will lead to super high share market. True, just like Zimbabwe, Venezuela, srilanka, pakistan.

Like I have been saying for 6-8 year- when banks give high interest on deposit, it wont increase your wealth, it will destroy your wealth.

Those who have deposited money in bank, holding cash in greed for high interest .... their cash will turn into trash.

And we all know, our pakhes running country- politicians, bureaucracy, nrb, and their advisers- they will advise opposite and act and advice to increase interest rate to tackle hyper inflation.

This is how 'Cash will turn into trash and share market- super high'. And dont forget to thank NRB.

NRB's super high interest rate and unnecessary tightening of monitory policy has already pushed Nepal into stagflation and soon start hyper inflation.

SECOND IN GOD said: 'Pakhe le des chalaune haina.
""""I""" would like to predict about near term (5mth-1.5yr) World economy.

- Current high inflation is due to supply side- created by sanctions.

- And idiot NATO has been trying to fix it by increasing interest rate. They are trying to bring down inflation by killing millions.

"""I""" would like to predict ... hyper stagflation, created by dumb hos working for deep state.

Like I said, current inflation is created by sanction, supply side restriction. If we look at data, there is already big recession and still inflation is high. Now cause of increased interest rate- they will destroy production capacity, investment in future production capacity.... which will increase future inflation by destroying future production. And society is economically already week due to inflation and high interest rate driven recession.

Which would lead to hyper stagflation.

And there is another trade war with China. World will suffer, west will be finished.

All cause of deep state. Instead of hiring experts, deep state hired hos. Now dumb hos are destroying the world economy. In every sector in the west is ran by hos just like in Nepal. Only difference is, in Nepal- hos are hos of individual politicians and cia/raw, where as hos in the west is hos of strategy/plan/values etc.
Difference in how combustion and electric vehicle run:

- If we say, Combustion engine run by kicking on the back (micro explosion)

- Then electric vehicle run by pushing.

Which increases life of electric vehicle by a lot. Kicking would damage parts and vehicles while, pushing has less damaging effect.

"I" would like to predict that electric vehicle's life will be a lot longer than combustion engine vehicle or ""I"" could say, electric vehicle would remain younger for longer period, of course, if they used quality parts.

One tesla car is still running after traveling 500000 km and its battery efficiency is still 80%.

Wonder how that mini electric car in Nepal doing which we used to see 10-15 year ago?
""""I""" would like to make a prediction about Electric Vehicle:

'2023' is the year, electric vehicle will make a big leap. May be from this year, electric vehicle will be able to challenge combustion engine in terms of price. Quality wise, I think electric is better.

Battery company will go into mass production of electric battery:
- Whose life is longer
- Range is longer(high energy density)
- Less weight
- Safer

And with mass productions of vehicles, price will come down further.

(Threat: Big threat comes from higher price of material if there is no enough supply.)

In Nepal, some say electric bike's warrantee is 4 year, some say 1.2lakh km. If warrantee is just 4 year and life is short, buying electric bike is a big loss.
But if life is 1.2 lakh then, over time, biker will save 2-4lakh Rs.

There is one tesla car that crossed 5lakh km mileage. Combustion engine car wont last that long. And he said, it's battery capacity is still 80%. In Nepal, he would have already saved 20-40 lakh.

We care more about electric bike, in Nepal. Currently, Its average range is 120km and price 3.2lakh. If range cross 200km and price come under 3.8 lakh and life above 1.2 lakh km, Over time, he may make a profit of few lakh.

2023 The year.
Probably, micro event in NWO (I already made a big predictions and many are on the way to hit the target), political change in Nepali politics (new parties, players).

Electric vehicles. I had said, how electric cares are similar to RC cars, only difference is its size of parts, quality and some additional parts. Must just said, they build tesla like toy car (same process/way).

Talking about Musk- have you heard about his adventures those came out during last month (i said 'came'- you know what I mean right)
What is the Next Series in I ???
Cant believe myself: On the one hand, """I""" believe in evolution, science and on the other hand """I""" also believe in luck, bad luck and take GOD seriously.

And """I""" am the greatest analyst ever walked on the Earth. :mrgreen:

I have been watching about luck and bad luck since childhood.

The biggest thing happened during the earthquake. Before the great earthquake, there used to be many bus accidents then came the earthquake and the blockade.

Bad luck happened when Oli became PM, then share market, economy suffered.

Last two are, during last monetary policy, we had some accident (probably bus accident)... then that monetary policy destroyed the economy and share market. I did warned.

During last budget, plane accident happened. I said sharma will bring very bad budget. But after budget was announced, I did not see that bad. I thought that accident was just a coincident. Turned out no. Now today, Finance minister had to resign. We did not know, through that budget he wanted to give economy in the hand of 'gupta and sons', which their crime world already controlled. Now we know.

Many people are skeptic about this bad luck thing, about this message. To get public support, when there is bus accident, KP oli used to call 'alchina sarkar'. I think, he stole this thing from me.

Then comes America. Remember, Biden, US president been falling from bike, falling on stairs ....... and many say, evil empire is coming to an end. Co incident or GOD is trying to tell something!

BTY, I too do get signal about good luck and bad luck in advance through dream and other physical signal which is a secret.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:28 pm. »
I have been saying, when western economy crashes, commodity and energy price will fall. Great for the economy.

Now, I would like to do it in my prediction.

'""""I'""""" would like to predict;

Energy and commodity price falling soon.

Let's say, when western economy tank, export to west will fall a little, but crash in energy and commodity price will give some break from high import cost.

Iron ore, grain, copper price already falling.

West is about to into recession.

Protest has started in west.

With all these, west will think 100 times before starting another war.
""""I"""""s prediction coming true, but time wise, a lot sooner than I expected.

Europe have begun economic protest.

Economic crisis in the west will end this war. (another """"I"""""s prediction)

Crisis in Ukraine wont end this war cause those backing Ukraine, they dont give a f about life of Ukrainian. Slav killing slave, best reality show for anglo.

---
http://forum.sharesansar.com/topic.php?id=5889&page=2

Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:11 pm

Looks like Russia has begun Economic war. Commodity and fuel price have already increased a lot and still increasing.

Wester market also crashing. Russian market crash fast while western is going to crash slowly.

Russian will recover and become greater, while, western's all over for them. China will over take. West enjoyed their no 1 position. If China becomes np1, they wont enjoy no1 benefit which they been enjoying for centuries.

From Oil alone, Russia is making more than 500million$ per day extra. And from other commodity and grains, they may be making 2 billion extra per day, which is more than 700billion$ per year. But they are providing extra discount so, they are making more than 600 billion per year.

And after expenses of war Russia could still make extra 500 billion per year.

West has confiscated 100s of billions of dollars of Russia. Russia too had confiscated 100s of billions of western wealth too. Because of this western share companies, banks will loose a lot and share holders will loose in multiple times.

------
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:49 pm

I had to search 'Gerasimov Doctrine' .. permanent war.

It is perfect for Russia. Permanent war means, investment in EU will suffer, high inflation, economy will suffer while Russia will keep selling their commodity to asian clients.

EU sufferings economically means revolution.

Being a big gas station, helps Russia.

---------------
I would like to visit my old prediction from Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:37 pm

I mainly want to talk about: - Chinese economy will pass US economy in 2023-2025.
(I think, when I made this prediction, other's like WB, IMF prediction was in 2032, but today, their prediction is for 2027, wait and watch, they will change the date again.)

Deep recession in US about to start. I think, China may pass US in 2024.
Current GDP:
US- around 25T
China- around 20T

- Around 1 year deep recession/stagflation for US.
- GDP of US down by around 5% during recession.
- Chinese economy Up by 15-20% till 2024.
- Chinese currency strengthening by 10-20% till 2024 (today its 6.7)

Check below other highlighted too.

Plz accept me as SECOND TO GOD to save humanity.

In case for Nepal, dont blame me, its due to manipulation and one after another village idiot coming into power.
==========================

2020 decade prediction

- Nepal's economic bull will start from 2020 after yuraj k is gone and if surendra panday (or someone positive) becomes finance minister who listens to me. Which will take per capita income to around 750000 NC. For above that, Nepalese are too savages. Only I can take Nepal above that.

- Nepal's share market will cross well above 10000 in 2020 and around 20000 at the end of the decade.

- Asian economy will be around half of Global economy by the end of this decade.

- Chinese economy will pass US economy in 2023-2025.

- Just like US lost their car industry to Japan, Germany.... In the early decade, US will loose communication industry to China (and a little to S korea).

- Russia will be the second largest economy of Europe by the end of this decade. If not first.

- US monopoly over passenger jet will face third competition from Russia/China.

- Iran will be the regional super power- militarily and economically by the end of this decade. Pakistan/Iran/Turkey/Iraq/Syria/Lebnon group will rise and end Saudi ran group in this decade.

- Clear NEW word order will rise in the early decade and take over by the end of the decade. Meaning, US controlled world will end by the end of this decade.

- End of dollar by the end of the decade.

- This decade will see the blame game between socialism and capitalism. Expose socialism even idiots will see. Which will help end socialism in next decade. (I want to write about his, but due to share market depression, I dont have mood.)

- From this decade, South asia will see low tax and low interest rate.

- World will see low tax rate in this decade.

- This decade will see socialist party in US, which will end US economy for good.

THIS DECADE WILL SEE THE GREATEST CHANGE, GREAT MANY CHANGES HUMANITY HAS EVER SEEN.

Page: « < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub