Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

I

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: « < ... 6 7 8 9 10

Author Post
i told u all
""""I"""" would like to make another prediction.

So called biddwan so called economist Dr.Yuraj K is or will run Finance minister like mandale era bureaucracy.

Did not, Yuraj K became bureaucrat during mandale time? Those days, he used to lick a$$ of birendra and disrespect/insult public.

Same is/will happen again. This time, he licks a$$ of Oli, try to make other politician/cadres happy and disrespect public and lower ranking bureaucrats.

Yuraj K has a mandale mentality.

He is bad for Nepal and Nepal's economy. Private sector wont cooperate with him fully.
I am the only in the entire Universe who may have predicted the following, now looks to be true:

I said, at different time, different group of traders dumped their shares and worked on to crash NEPSE.

1: When NEPSE crossed 1700 (before it made record), one group of traders sold their shares and stared to print in the media as well as started to make a big noise that NEPSE is over valued, govt should intervene. I guess, they control criminal fake news media like blackmandu, kriminalkolagani and many other (only Sharesansar and nepalipaise did not go negative).

2: After NEPSE hit record, another group started to sell their shares. They are -banks, mutual fund and their relatives.

After that NRB, SEBON started to attack NEPSE and today we have out of control NEPSE where Investors have no confidence at all.

3: In between 1500-1300, another group must have dumped their shares. Whom Deepak ji likes to call them Big daddy. After selling they began to spread lies about TA showing NEPSE will crash to 1000. This group may have hired Bishnu Bas ji from India. In this group, mostly may consist of marbadis.

Marbadis could be the ones who kept on buying shares even after it became way over valued like SICL crossed 4000 and still kept on buying, EBL increased a lot too, NLIC etc.

When NEPSE hit the record, 10/15 companies were over valued while most were still undervalued. And when market started to crash after criminal Governor attacked NEPSE, then every think began to crash. Hope his entire family dies.
Big Daddy Faseko xaina !!

B'coz they have sold when NEPSE was @ 1400-1450 Level /--

They waiting for 1000/- Level or Level near 1000/-

-----------------

I told you, they sold at low point and wants to buy back at even lower point.

Another great prediction by """"""I""""""".

And the great puppet of manipulator, biddwan yuraj K is helping them.

If big daddy sold in 10/20 arab volume, and if white paper solves liquidity crisis, big daddy will not be able to buy back at below 1450.

(this is the spit on the face of those who thought deepak ji and bishnu ji are here to help them.)

Ram Ram matra bhanna sakincha

Sati ko sarap
Big Daddy Faseko xaina !!

B'coz they have sold when NEPSE was @ 1400-1450 Level /--

They waiting for 1000/- Level or Level near 1000/- :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I, now, predict deepak ji le big daddy lai fasayo. aba deepak ji ko game over.

(this is more of a joke and less of a prediction)

(or is it?)

:mrgreen:
Until "Future trading is reformed" there will never be long term bull market. Market will keep on running based on rumour, emotion, insider trading etc other than Fundamentals.

Until current finance minister resigns, dont expect private sector to contribute at their best.
anuman(prediction) galat huna sakchha
anubhav galat hudaina
Its only about the negative side of Nepse, so lets talk abt the positive side as well. When will the bull market begin??? what's your predication says ??? :D :D :D
I (my name) am the only one in the entire universe who predicted NEPSE will go out of our hand when NEPE was still relatively high close to 1900 and also gave its solution.

I am the only person in the entire universe who said NEPSE could crash to 1000. (One of our TA had been saying, NEPSE will crash to 1000 in 2 year, I said Nepse will crash to 1000 within 6 month or will never see 1000. Looks like I am about to be correct and he is totally wrong. I said, if sher bahadur remains for 6 more month and stay inaction, NEPSE will crash to 1000, but there is no sher bahadur but there is another bahadur who is also inactive, my main focus was on Inaction, so I should get credit for my prediction).

I am the only one in the entire universe who predicted banking crisis well before banking crisis began to show impact and also gave its solution.

I am the only one in the entire universe who predicted biddwan Dr.Yura K's attitude and wrong knowledge will harm economy. (Others said too but they did not say yuraj k's qualification has flaws).

Now I am going to predict or say one more thing- biddwan Dr.Yuraj K should resign. He is bad for Nepal's economy. I kept on warning, he should not be let make decision in matter he is not good at.

Yuraj K should die or resign.

(No person in the universe has made this many correct prediction)

Page: « < ... 6 7 8 9 10

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub