Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Share is not a kera & Dont ask- Why me, in future.

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1 2 >

Author Post
दोस्रो बजारमा बैदेशिक लगानी भित्र्याउन राष्ट्र बैंकले खोल्यो बाटो, नेप्सेमा सूचीकृत कम्पनीमा हुने विदेशी लगानीमा राष्ट्र बैंकको स्वीकृति नचाहिने

- This is suppose to start Rocket but wont, you know why, cause share market increases only after big players increase it. When share market goes up then only losers join ..... and still those losers hate big players. Dumb khates.
बिमा प्राधिकरणले जीवन, निर्जीवन र पुनर्बीमा कम्पनीले निर्देशन संशोधन गर्दै प्राइभेट इक्विटी र भेन्चर क्यापिटल फन्डमा लगानी गर्न पाउने व्यवस्था गरेको हो |

प्राधिकरणले सबै बिमा कम्पनीलाई निर्देशन संशोधनमार्फत नेपाल धितोपत्र बोर्डबाट इजाजतपत्र प्राप्त धितोपत्र विनिमय बजारमा सूचीकृत पब्लिक लिमिटेड कम्पनीको सेयरमा लगानी गरिने कम्पनीको चुक्ता पुँजीको १५ प्रतिशत लगानी गर्न सकिने व्यवस्था गरिएको छ |

- Main investment sector of insurance (and pension fund) is suppose to be share market.

Life insurance should have been made to invest min of 20% and max of 60%

While Non life should have been made to invest min of 10% and max of 40% in share market.

And pension funds, min 25% and max 50%.
Prachanda talked about reviving Share market.

But how?

Market maker/new investors: Govt needs to source fresh cash equivalent to 25% of market capitalization. And during market crisis- govt should give market maker 'zero % interest loan which is 1 to 2 times their capital- as needed till market reach certain level, then stop new loan and pay back loan slowly'.

Where fresh money can be sourced from: Let bfis/insurance invest in share market freely with their capital and reserve including in their own sector/company (they should be able to invest freely but should be banned to sell for 2/3 year), let cooperative invest too, let pension fund invest, bring in market makers- 250 billion capital, nrn, foriegn investors- start with pension fund of foreign countries.
I have been telling- 'When share market collapses, rest of the economy follows'.

Looks like PM and FM have found out too.
Dubai explores collaborations with stock exchanges including those in Hong Kong and Asia, with eye on future dual listings

- Nepal's share market can benefit from dual listing. Companies whose market valuation is more than 10 billion NC can duel list in Dubai, Hongkong. :)
Loan increment - after erasing share loan limit and bringing down weightage risk to 100- alone wont increase share market but without erasing share loan limit and weightage risk to 100, Share market may not increase.

If above is met, loan may increase by just 10-20 billion which is insignificant to increase share market. But, Big players are not entering into the market without erasing the policy. When loan restriction are erased, cash will flow (not from loan) and market will increase.

Market will increase cause of outside money not from loan money.

And when share market increases- then share loan will increase by 50-75 billion in 1.5 year.

Meaning, big players wont enter the market without reversing anti share market monetary policy. And Share market would increase due to outside money, not loan money.
लगानीकर्ताहरु महासंघ गठनको तयारी गर्दै, अनलाइन भोटिङ गरेर नेतृत्व चुनिने

- Who can vote???/

Looks like all investor should join this organization.

Main agenda of this organization should be - 'fight against anti share market policy and attitude'

Second agenda- help/promote share market.

third agenda- support pro economy agenda.

fourth agenda- oppose any/most of the new tax or tax increment.

Strategy: I believe this organization is going to represent largest group in Nepal. Meaning, huge political power. And they/we should use it wisely.

This organization should become a lobby to support share market and economy and bringing down most of the tax.

This organization should collect donations and use it to help pro share market/economy politicians. Also buy politicians, bureaucrats, media, civil society, so called expert.

This organization should also develop 'intelligence capacity' and well document history and present of "politicians, bureaucrats, media, civil society, so called expert, judges, police'. And blackmail them to prevent them from going against share market and economy and make them work in support of share market and economy.
There are reasons great mind introduced 'capital gain tax'. In most of the countries CGT is final tax. And CGT is low in almost all countries.

{Yurak k tried to make investors pay CGT on loss and someone advised him to do so.
Not this guy mahat, trying to destroy share market and the whole economy. (We were waiting for mahat to rescue share market and economy. but.. )}

There are many, who payed many lakhs and crores CGT few years back. Today most of them are bankrupt.

When people lose everything they had, they will either kill themselves or kill other. Till now, few hundred have killed themselves. Soon, there will be suicide attacks.

Congress may not have noticed, they have been going down slowly. And that pace is about to accelerate. They just got 25% vote in last election. That makes them largest minority party. Not large party. Trust me, NC will never bounce back again. In future, Golden boy's help may help UML get more vote but NC wont get the benefit.

Blockade, NC governor Nepal, Maoist/NC finance minister helped the rise of KP oli.

UML governor, yuraj K, maoist FM sharma helped rise of Balen and Rabi.

Now, UML governor, FM sharma, FM Bishnu paudel, FM Mahat will hand over single largest party position to NIP (sajha party)

After next election, maoist wont be able to black mail any longer and NC wont get to decide in policy and soon, NC will meet the fate of praja parisad.

के सेयर बजार संकटले हिंसक क्रान्ति सुरु गर्न लागेको हो ? जस्तै श्रीलंका, बंगलादेशमा| र बैंकिङ, व्यापार आदि जस्ता अन्य संकटहरू सामेल हुनेछन्|

यो प्रचण्ड र महत र नोकरशाहीलाई थाहा छैन यिनिहरु सबै कति पीडामा छन् |

शेयर बजार, आर्थिक, बैंकिङ संकट मिलाउनुको सट्टा - प्रचण्ड/महत सरकारले सबैमा कर बढाएको छ |
Why some companies/sector increase and others dont?

- All cause of bureaucrats.

NRB/Bureaucrats banned cooperative to invest in share market so there is less fund available.

All investor want their investment to increase. Since there is less fund so big players chose low supply sector. And small and medium chose those sector which big players chose.

That is why some sector/companies increased during last bull and others not much.

Blame NRB/Bureaucrats. They are not bright and selfish, narrow minded, jealous type.

If cooperative, banks are given to invest and if banks could invest in bfis too, we would would see more balanced increment in all sector, companies.

Every restrictive move, NRB/SEBON/Govt makes, worst outcome it leads to share market as well as the economy.
त्यस्तै कुनै पार्टीसँग प्रत्यक्ष सरोकार नराखेपनि नेपाली काँग्रेस निकट मानिने धितो बोर्डमा हाल कार्यकारी अध्यक्षको समेत जिम्मेवारी पाएका बोर्डका वरिष्ठ कार्यकारी निर्देशक निरज गिरिलाई पनि बोर्डको अध्यक्षको आकांक्षीको रुपमा लिइएको छ

Just like, kp oli appointed governor and d governors are destroying this govt, निरज गिरि also destroyed kp oli govt by advising to tax on loss (CGT).

So this is why. निरज गिरि is congressi. NRB boss is UML.
नेप्सेको ९ वर्षको औसत प्रतिफल ३३.०१%, वार्षिक १११% नाफादेखि २३% नोक्सानसम्म

Just yesterday, I was thinking similar about share. I was asking myself, what should be the minimum good profit in share market.

(how it came in my mind- I was doing some intra day trading. from the trading, my turn over was about 20 lakh, my profit was 2-4k, and thought of broker commission, it was about 8k. My profit 4k, broker profit 8k.)

So, I was thinking- since I am not a regular serious trader, what would be the good return for traders.

Since, trader will be paying 10% to brokers, 10% to bank so, for good return, share market should increase at least 40-50% annually.

Inconclusion, broker commission should be .1%.

PS- Read this thread, I wrote this when NEPSE was around 1200. I think, I predicted NEPSE will go rocket in this thread too. I did advised many to buy shares when NEPSE was around 1200. I did warned them, you will be asking- why me, in future.

I wrote in this thread, why NEPSE would go rocket when NEPSE was around 1200. Those who are saying, today, NEPSE increased too much, get your answer from this thread. I had been searching for my previous posting regarding, reason, why NEPSE will go rocket, I now found it. READ it, idiots.

You are dumb piece of sh!t. And I am "SECOND TO GOD".
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:56 pm. »
In Nepal, there is 4 year bull followed by 4 year bear

Is it written in SAMBIDHAN ?

I dont know who nailed this impression in INVESTORs/TRADERs mind
I keep on hearing from so called fake expert of share market- in Nepal, there is 4 year bull followed by 4 year bear.

I dont know who taught them, I never told them. Or they are saying so after checking the history????

In underdeveloped country like Nepal, bear should not last more than 1.5 year, max.

Meaning, in 4+4-1 (7) year, NEPSE is suppose to grow 25-35% every year. Healthy growth.

If that were the case, and NEPSE were never suppose to crash below 1700 or 1600 (when it crashed from 1800 to 1100), today, with 25/35% annual growth for last 6 year, today, normal NEPSE is suppose to be (if we consider 1600) 4880-7100.

But instead, it is 2700. And some mor0n say, NEPSE should be 700.

Today, NEPSE is suppose to be at 5000-7000 if NEPSE were growing every year with healthy growth.

And in this bull, NEPSE is suppose to reach 8900 to 13000.

But in NEPSE, our market does not grow every year. In Nepal, NEPSE increase 4 year and go into depression for another 4 year.

Which means, after 4 year of depression, bull starts and in that 4 year bull, NEPSE has to increase the increment for 7 year. That is why, in the first year of bull- NEPSE doubled, in second year- it will increase less than double, in third year it would increase even lower, and lowest in 4th year.

Today, some idiot say, NEPSE doubling in one year is unnatural (I explained above why it happens and why it is natural).

When NEPSE was at 1100-1200, I predicted that when NEPSE starts bull, it will go ROCKET. If the ROCKET is unnatural, How was I able to predict it????? cough 'SECOND TO GOD' cough cough

When NEPSE was at 1100-1200, I asked many to start investing. Cause when it go boom it will go rocket and those late investor will only get to make lesser money.

Everything going on is natural, and I predicted it years back. Only Problem is, I did not expect GARBAGE would be leading the market.
१६३ रुपैयाँ शेयरमूल्य रहेको कम्पनीले १९० रुपैयाँमा संस्थापक शेयर बिक्री गर्दे

I have been telling idiots not to sell their shares. its is assets and you dont sell assets.

shares are way undervalued. now company with market price of 163 is selling their promoter shares @190 to indian.

people like biddwan yuraj k are toxic to nepal and nepal environment and nepal people's future.

fire yuraj k- 8 class doctor!
महङ्गा सेयरको न्यून प्रतिफल, चार हजार पाउन साढे ६ लाख लगानी

The most expensive shares in the world may never have given any dividend till date.

Those who have Nepali mentality lose their investment in international market.

They try to follow Nepali thinking, like PE ratio, dividend, bonus or cash or right.

In matured market, company with good future hardly give any dividend.

Those company whose future growth is bleak gives dividend.

They hardly give bonus or right.

Those company whose growth going to be negative, their PE ratio is lower than 30. And those company which could go bust have PE ratio of less than 15.

In Nepal, they teach investor to invest in company with 12-15 PE ratio. If you do so in matured market, you will loose everything.
Murkha lai rayamayan sunyao, sita kasko ....... rawan bhancha

Share is not a kera, how many times do I have to explain????

If you grow one kera you will become 5Rs rich.

If you grow another kera you will become 5*2=10Rs rich.

In share, if you have 1 share, you will be 1000Rs rich. If you buy another 1 share from secondary market- (condition: if company dont increase or decrease no of share)- Your worth will be 2000Rs.

But, if company increase your share- what ever name they may give; bonus/right/split; If your one share becomes 2, worth of each share will become 5 and 5=10Rs.

Dont be inferior to an ape.
False allegation, it means true attachment. are you sure?
False Allegation on Me & Bishnu ji !!! :? :?
आमाको उपचारको लागि पैसा लिएर आएका छोरा बाटोमै यसरी लुटिए

Many may had to sell shares to treat their loved ones, Deepak ji, bishnu ji stole it.
Modi is about to fool Indians into pouring all their saving in Share.

Biddwan economist Dr.yuraj k should go to India and stop this.

भारतीय ध्वजाबाहक एयर इन्डिया ४७० अर्बको ऋणमा डुबेपछि ७६% शेयर बेच्दै, कसले किन्ला?
I totally support freedom of expression.

But, bad expression should be countered again with freedom of expression.
Deepak sir काे विश्रामले यहा नया कुरा सिक्न पाइरहेकाे छ अहिल्ये।MEROPROFIT JI,THE RISING SUN,PUNJI BHAIRAB JI काे अन्तरक्रियाबाट।DEEPAK SIR पनि नराम्राे त हाेइन तर बदी नै नकारात्मक तत्व हावी थियाे उहामा।जसले not only Trader,Investor लाइ पनि अत्याउने कार्य महसुस हुन्थियाे।किन भने मानिसमा नकारात्मक बदि हावि भयाे भने सकारात्मक मर्दै जान्छ र नकारातमक कुरा गर्दा अात्मसन्तुषि्ट मिल्छ।म भन्छु ।हरेका नकारात्मक र सकरात्मकमा सिमा रेखा काेर्नु जरूरी हुन्छ।
No intelligent investor would sell their assets that is giving more and more dividend every year especially when market has crashed. Current selling has nothing to do with principle of investment.

Govt is likely to address liquidity crisis, so interest will come down. Share market is called "Future market" in the civilized world. Those who understand the term would invest today rather than wait for White paper.
well said mero profit ji. Its interest rate rather than over supply. Rakesh Adukiya has also said so.
you can see if you like.
https://www.clickmandu.com/2018/03/45929.html

Page: 1 2 >

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub