Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Year 2018 & Index - Is It Time To Buy MicroFinance?

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: < 1 2

Author Post
first of all i would like to thank puji bhairav sir for the knowledge that he is sharing in recent time..........
I guess he is in top management of a micro finance .......... m i right puji bhirav sir ?
there is no dought that micro finance has bright future but market price is a bit high..........do u recommend to buy in this level ?
first of all i would like to thank puji bhairav sir for the knowledge that he is sharing in recent time..........
I guess he is in top management of a micro finance .......... m i right puji bhirav sir ?
there is no dought that micro finance has bright future but market price is a bit high..........do u recommend to buy in this level ?
Just as anticipated, MFI has posted nice profits despite high interest rate levels which has increased their cost of funds

As interest rate dips MFI shall by 50% increase their existing profits in 1st quarter

Good growth as anticipated

....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela...
Womi PROFIT rises by more than 45%
1 - Due to interest rate down
2 - Reinvestment of reserves
3 - Ashwin month,, 2 month salary went due to dashain but still good profit.....

...As said 2018 is a BUY for MFI.... and in every successive quarter MFI shall post great results.....As interest rate comes down with policy level amendments, MFI shall accelerate to restore itself...

.....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela.....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:36 pm. »
ReadyJee

Which has more risk
1- Smaller MFI (With small area of operations) have more risk as they have concentrated area of operations leaving no space for diversification
2- Weak BOD & CEO is another risk. As they cant negotiate powerfully

About Lending
1 - NRB dont lend money to microfinance
2 - Commercial banks & development banks lends money to microfinance
3 - Also some may get soft loans from INGO or international institutions
4- Large & Strong Microfinance can secure large loans at cheaper rate. Like NGBBL (Govt Stake MFI) has secured more than 50 crores from Rastriya Banijya Bank (Govt.Bank) in less than 6%. Also they get loans at rate lower than base rate of private commercial banks. However new ones with less negotiation power cant get loans at rate lower than base rate.
5- There are wholesale lenders whose sole purpose is to lend to microfinance. Deprived sector lending motivates commercial banks to lend to MFI. And each commercial bank has its own microfinance directly or indirectly which pushes the commercial banks to lends to MFI.

About Number of Microfinance
1 - Merger policy is coming soon for microfinance
2 - Microfinance shall be categorized into national level and provincial level

Future
1- As interest rate level goes down
2- National level MFI profit will surge

......Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Wed May 23, 2018 10:22 am. »
Hello Pujibhairav sir,

Microfinance are one of the MFIs institution but almost all Microfinance aren't have depositary service like other MFIs. They borrowing from MFIs, some borrowing from NRB and Lending to their Members or suitable persons. some Microfinance don't collect compulsory deposit too from their members.

My question is what type of Microfinance has more risk, NRB borrow fund is returnable or granted fund? if MFIs stop lending for Microfinance, they can't sustain their own way. if that happened, what is the Microfinances Future?

other thing number of Microfinance, licensing is more day by day. now i think NRB has 58/59 Microfinance.
« Last edit by Ready on Tue May 22, 2018 7:13 pm. »
As interest rate goes down, (as it is going down, read today's Nagarik -Artha Page)
1- Cost of funds decreases for MFI
2- Income have normal increment
3- Profit increases heavily
4 - Eps surges

And in thisnregard,
1 - NGBBL eps can soar to 45 plus range soon
2 - Undervalued Microfinance
3- Declaration coming soon
4- natonal level MFI with over 185 branches
5 - 90 percent shaees already traded over 900...

....Research, Analyze Invest.....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
Microfinance still to surge....

....Research, Analyze & Invest......Baki Ishwor Ko Leela.....
Whichever is earlier
1 - Next Declaration
2 - Until Next AGM

....Until then, is a potential scrip which may result in good price rise.....Use your analysis and research and invest in your discretion.....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
NGBBL GOLDEN AALU HO KI? GOLDEN EGG??
....Half of Today's Transaction Amount - Towards Insurance & MicroFinance....Top 8 gainers are microfinance & Insurance.....

...Good turnover of NGBBL Today with good price rise history over couple of weeks....AS EARLIER SAID (when NGBBL was trading at around 400), NGBBL can roll, it seems NGBBL is rolling now...And this time,its not rumors....This time it rolls genuinely for good and will bring something good.......This National Level MFI which has over 180 branches and which is operating excellent after merger, and which has excellent Management Team and Powerful Board, Should increase further.....

......Baki Ishwor Ko Leela....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:25 pm. »
I have added ngbbl and fowad ...plz en-light on hotel,bank and hydro scrips!
The Interest Rate Connection With Established MFI

1 - Interest Rate will fall. Govnerment will take every kind of action and measures to take the interest rate level down to accelerate economic growth.

2 - As Interest rate falls, cost of funds for microfinance will go down significantly. Atleast by 50%.

3 - Earning will remain fairly constant for microfinance while cost of funds will go down.

4 - This will increase profit by 50%. EPS will increase by fifty percent as well.

5 - Share supply is significantly low for microfinance. Especially NGBBL (Govt Owned & No Chance of Promoter Conversion, and has 70% all institutional promoter & 30% public) & DEPROSC (Less Than 1 Arab Paid Up, but 51% Promoter and 49% public). And large volumes has already been traded at high prices and a spark of good sentiment can fire its prices in no time. For instance, ALMOST 90% of the shares of NGBBL has already traded at prices above 750 of which over 70% has traded above 900. Similar is case with DEPROSC.

6 - 18% cap by NRB is a great measure and has regulated reckless interest charging by MFI. This benefits the under privileged ground. Hence only dedicated & estalished MFI can work efficiently while generating good returns in that 18% cap and can give its service to the rural peoples. New MFI shall suffer.

7 - National Level Microfinance, like NGBBL (Paid Up 65 Cr), DEPROSC (70 Cr), CHIMEK (100 Cr), NIRDHAN (100 Cr) UTTHAN will survive vibrantly and has good coverage and business and financial indicators and are working at 18% cap efficiently. While other small MFI have financial problems and are going inefficient.

8 - All National Level MFI will eventually reach 100 crore. Declaration will come, sooner or later from NGBBL & DEPROSC as well.

9 - National Level MFI are strong with good assets. Even NGBBL is getting strong with its reserves and as it has Large Real Estate (In Bigas) Property in Dhangadi, Nepal Gunj which are in prime area but is book valued at very nominal amount. Needless to say, NUBL, Chimek & Deprosc also have very good reserves and have good Real Estate Property. National Level MFI are established institutions.

10 - After bull of 2006, after commercial banks hiked their capital, even though commercial bank share prices went down eventually it was MFI whose share prices went up, due to lucrative EPS and low supply of shares. Supply of shares & Its Holding plays major role in prices. Banks shares cannot be played with now due to its enormous volume but MFI is reasonably a playfull stuff.

11- Is it time to buy good National Level MFI with low price, good fundamentals and future prospect?

.....Baki Ishwor Ko Leela.....
« Last edit by पूजीभैरव on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:42 am. »

Page: < 1 2

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub