Forum

ShareSansar Main Page

Dr.Yubaraj Khatiwada University Of Economics

Moderators: बिमलमान, Dilbert.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

Author Post
पूर्वअर्थमन्त्री डा.युवराज खतिवडाको चेतावनी- अर्थतन्त्र चरम मन्दीतर्फ !

youtube.com/watch?v=f0aa9-daEO4
Few days ago, in public Yubaraj k asked: 'Show me what I did wrong when I was Finance Minister?'
(It's amazing, over smart like him always ask such questions, in front of ignorant people)

---- You did nothing wrong, everything you did was just a sin which lead to suicide of some and misery of 10s of lakh.

Before Yuraj, the worst finance minister used to be Baburam. Maoist sharma and current Mahat FMs made people forget Yuraj too. But not every one have forgotten.

Why dont Yuraj read this thread to find out what wrong he did when he was FM? This thread may cover 10% of his known sins, to public, committed during his FM term.

What wrong he did???? He did not even do basic right, he did not even understood basics of economy, he was arrogant, and what not like:

-- 'अर्थतन्त्र ताशको घर जस्तै हो| एउटा कार्डलाई हानी गर्नुहोस् र सम्पूर्ण भवन भत्किनेछ|'- भगवानको लागि दोस्रो

-- "WHEN YOU ARE DEAD, YOU DONT KNOW YOU'RE DEAD. THE PAIN IS FELT BY OTHERS.

THE SAME THING HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE STUPID"- SOME GUY FROM INTERNET

-- "जब अर्थतन्त्र निर्माण गर्न काम गर्नेहरू - निजी क्षेत्र, जनता, उपभोक्ता, लगानीकर्ता आदि पीडित हुन्छ- सबै कुरा ध्वस्त हुन्छ- सबै कुरा, अर्थतन्त्र मात्र होइन सबै कुरा- अर्थतन्त्र, समाज, सरकार, देश, जागिर, स्वास्थ्य सेवा, शिक्षा, आवास, खाना, सबै कुरा"- भगवानको लागि दोस्रो!

Yuraj did not even know basic of economy like most of the fake economist in Nepal. That includes future FM- Golden boy.

When Yuraj was FM, he did the best to make doing business difficult in Nepal. Instead of reducing tax, he further hiked in almost every thing. He further crashed the economy which he took over which was already collapsed. Just like today. Mahat took over collapsed economy and he is further destroying it, he is ignoring the collapsed economy. Mahat was not just arrogant like yuraj k, Mahat too increased tax on lot instead of reducing.

When Yuraj became FM, NEPSE was at 1100 and still he tried to crash it further, tightened it further- he hiked tax, tightened policy further, he tried to impose tax (CGT) on loss (what an idiot he was). At that time, crashed share market should not have fallen below around 1700 (I said crashed share market, not normal share market), but cause of Yuraj k it crashed to 1100.

Today, crashed share market should not have fallen below around 2800 (I said crashed share market, not normal share market). But today share market is below 2000. Similar arrogance Mahat is showing just like Yuraj K did.

Nepal needs new govt with FM- Surendra Pandey or Bishnu Paudel.

What mistake did I do when I was finance minister??- Yuraj K :D :D :evil:
I would like to send a message to my past ''''I''''', thanks to Yuraj k and KP oli, UML lost many voters and 60% cadres- after 5 year.

Rise and fall of KP Oli:

KP oli rose due to: after blockade when NC politicians said there was no blockade, KP was able to sell his fake nationalism, KP Oli was able to sell his fake pro economy/pro share market belief and KP Oli rose cause then NC/Maoist govt destroyed economy and share market. And Deuba prevented KP oli from becoming PM which was promised by NC high command.

After KP Oli became super popular and won the election: He disrespected his voters. He humiliated business community and share investors. He appointed Yuraj K who disrespected kp oli's voters/business community, share investors. Yuraj K destoryed economy and share market futher. Yuraj k tightened economic policies even more.

When share investors and business community and self employed asked KP oli to fire Yuraj k, instead of firing Yuraj k- KP oli humiliated his own voters. When share investors/business community/self employed asked KP oli/Yuraj k to change their bad policy- they attacked their own voters instead of changing their bad policies. KP Oli gave importance to his cadres/jhole and disrespected his voters.

Today, cause of KP Oli and Yuraj k- KP Oli and UML are finished. When KP Oli's voters are gone, so are gone his jholes/cadres.

Cadres join that party/politician who has bigger voter base. Not the other way round. In Nepal, instead of voters, pary/politician prefer jholes/cadres. And they ultimately lose both.

Will NIP learn from KP Oli??? Will NIP remember- Kp Oli's grave mistake?? Will NIP/Rabi give more importance to their cadre/selected individuals/bad policy and insult voters???

Remember, How popular KP oli used to be and today his 60% cadres/jholes left him.

After bad performance of this govt in economy and share market- some voters may be thinking of voting back to UML/KP oli, BUT, after seeing Yuraj k returning back to media spot light- they may not want to vote UML again.

Who remembers those days- 1 year after yuraj k becoming finance minister, ever month there used to publish fake news about KP Oli firing yuraj k but it never happened. Which disappointed voters. One of the hell period for self employed Nepalese. And today, same self employed Nepalese are going through even worst hell due to the governor employed by same yuraj k and KP oli.
Soft loan is in the hand of CIA.

Dynamic is a joke.

Among names, best could be chaudary.

Negative about all is same- all of them are foreign agents, incompetent, corrupt and dangerous to our economy.

Chaudary has some experience and could be liberal. Chaudary has high chance cause he is Modi's.
डायनामिक र सफ्ट लोन ल्याउन सक्ने अर्थमन्त्री के "Golden Boy" अथवा उन्का माईबाप हुन सक्लान ?
विदेशी मुद्रा आर्जन गर्ने खालका पूर्वाधारमा लगानी गर्न आवश्यक छ- डा. युवराज खतिवडा

- what were you doing when you were finance minister for 2.5year?

- all he did was increase tax on almost everything making nepal economy more uncompetitive. he increased tax on transportation- vehicles- while reduced tax on chocolate.

He also said- we should bring in foriegn investment in stock exchange.

- Is he dumb or just agent of raw and cia. Normally dalals ae dumb. He wants to give away basic infrastructure to raw cia so that they get to fully control nepal.

- He said, nepal should bring in investment and not loan.
- We pay 2% interest on loan(not that i am saying, misuse foreign loan), while they take away 25-50-100% dividend every year. You want foreign currency crisis in Nepal for every?
Bharu mani has published interview with CIA agent yuraj k. CIA agents scratching each other's back while raping Nepal

निश्चित व्यक्तिलाई फाइदा पुग्ने गरी बजेट निर्माणमा चलखेल भएकै हो
- Did not you do the same with chocolate, electric vehicle, NIC asia bank etc.

मूल्यवृद्धि नियन्त्रण गर्ने हो भने केन्द्रीय ब्यांकको मौद्रिक नीतिमा मौद्रिक कठोरता पनि चाहियो, सरकारका कर भन्सारका नीतिमा पनि समायोजन गर्ने ठाउँ छ भने वित्त नीतिले सम्बोधन गर्नुपर्‍यो
- tero bau ko karan le bhayako ho ra inflation. Putin, CIA tero bau ho ra monitory policy le inflation control garna.

Tax bahadur advising to decrease tax, remember, I am the first one in Nepal to advice to decrease tax to bring down inflation.

अर्को, युक्रेन युद्धका नाममा देशमै उत्पादन भएको र अन्तर्राष्ट्रिय बजारसँग नजोडिएको वस्तुको मूल्य पनि बढाउने, कृत्रिम अभाव सिर्जना गर्ने काम भएको छ
-When price of fuel, cost of transportation, cost of living increases- price of everything increases.
That is why, high import tax increase cost of living, cost of doing business, cost of business which makes goods from Nepal unable to compete with international product.

धेरै नाफा मैले नै कमाउनुपर्छ --- लागतभन्दा पनि सस्तो दरमा कर्जा दिने

- how do you make money by giving loan on loss???

खास क्षेत्रमा लगानी गर्नैपर्ने केन्द्रीय ब्यांकको बाध्यकारी कर्जा नीतिले पनि स्थिति जटिल बनायो
- I am the first one to warn about this years back. I am the only person in Nepal who understand economics and I am the only one (till this guy's said) who see how dangerous this policy of NRB is. Forceful loan is dangerous.

When media keep on righting about this, then other will keep on talking about this just like its their idea. Its their analysis.

Control media control 99%. How cia/raw media made people to believe that 10% chinese loan is debt trap while more than 80% loan from CIA in srilanka is good loan.

Just like Indian blocked did not happen to world cause that news was not in the media.

आवरणमा कृषि भनिए पनि अधिकांश त्यस्तो कर्जा जग्गा किन्न गयो| अहिले स्थिति कस्तो छ भने, उद्योग गर्ने, पर्यटन व्यवसाय गर्ने सबैको ध्यान जग्गामा छ र लगानी खन्याएका छन्| यो बीचमा बीसौं खर्बको जग्गाको कारोबार भयो भन्ने मेरो अनुमान छ
- For years, I had been saying, there is no economy in the world where agriculture requires 10% loan from total loan. I kept on saying for years, 'agriculture loan could be being misused to buy land.
Just recently, another person said that they are buying land with agri loan.
Now this fake economist is saying same.
Soon, we start to hear from many fake economist in Nepal that 'agri loan is being misused to buy loan'.

Remember, Just recently I said, people/fake economist repeat what media keep on saying.

Soon, you will hear this from many other fake economist as well as over smart public.

Remember, I said it first. I am trend setter. I am SECOND TO GOD.

बजेट निर्माणमा यो किसिमको अनियमितता, अनुशासनहीनता, सामान्य मूल्यमान्यताको उल्लंघन त कहिल्यै भएको थिएन
- Many still remembers, what you did during your budget. Stop being oversmart. You are 4king dumb pakhe.

निर्यात नबढाई आन्तरिक माग बढाएर मात्रै आर्थिक वृद्धि हासिल गर्छु भन्यो भने धान्न सकिंदैन| निर्यात नबढाई... भुक्तानी सन्तुलनमा चोट पर्छ|
- Another one. While every fake expert, media been blaming import, I blamed it on export just few weeks ago and been talking about for years now.
I said, we dont have import problem, we have export problem.
Now, this yuraj k also saying same. He is saying too many things I been saying.

Am I his GURU, has he been reading my posts?

If media write about this few more times, all fake expert will parrot it and over smart dumb in media and social media will repeat it too just like they been saying- """ liquidity crisis is due to dollar crisis (which I taught them), previous time, almost all of them blamed it on loan.

I think yuraj k or someone close to him visits this site.

Remember, this guy is threat to our economy, share market, he is CIA, he is enemy of Nepal, he is back in UML. VOTE RIGHT. Dont fall for this guy again.
« Last edit by The Rising Sun on Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:06 pm. »
arulai kina huccaune? question always comes from daichure.

truth is a truth. you keep bitter truth secret until other person crosses the red line.

why so many bureaucrats and jhole have PhD degree? And why all of them are dumb, incompetent have no idea about their own expertise?

this PhD has been useful in getting promotion and to influence 10classe politician. nothing else.
Listen from 3.06 onward
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk0cHHMGlFA
People show their true color when they are in power.

We have already see all of theirs true color.
चटक देखाउन आउने येस्ता चटकीलाई यीन्कै पालाको ऐना देखाउनु पर्छ , अनि केल्ले छोप्चन कुनी ?
आफ्नो आंगको भैसी नदेख्नेहरुलाई के गर्ने ?

अब यो ६ महिना,

जसले जे बोले पनि चुनाब केन्द्रितनै हो भनि ठाने हुन्छ,

र हामीले पनि सके जति माग यहि ६ महिनाभित्र पुरा गराउन सक्यौ भने मात्र हो,

नत्र फेरी चुनाब पछि त हात पर्ने उही, 'बाबाजीका ठुल्लु' मात्र हो l

:) :)
अर्थतन्त्र सुधारको इन्ट्री पोइन्ट सेयर बजार हो, नत्र अर्थतन्त्र मन्दीमा - डा. युवराज खतिवडा
https://bizmandu.com/content/20220610090024.html
I am very proud of present investors of Nepal.

In the past, when govt/NRB used to fk them/us with bad policy, they used to quietly take a big one behind, now they are fighting back by leaving Nepal with a big chunk of money.

Its like, if you dont respect us, we will take our business where we are welcome.

Just a few kharab cash exit is destroying 50 kharab (official) economy.

Village idiot finance minister just talked dirty, all action/policy came from NRB.

Cause of NRB's policy towards share market, liquidity kharabs has taken flight to friendly market.

Cause of NRB policy, there is liquidity crisis as share market crisis, and pakhe, cia/raw agent in supreme court ask there is no clear reason of wrong doing, incompetency of governor. Not just governor, d governors should be hung too. They are far worse. (that rc d governor misra, when i see his face, I just want to punch him, interview tera malik jasto behavar garcha)

Those who gave job to governor, those parties who promoted d governors, those parties who cant fire governor, d governors will pay in the election.

Around two year back, I did tried to find out crypto, cause of high fee, I did not follow on. Today, I feel like, hope I did follow on.

Today's investors have send clear message to NRB, governors, politicians, bureaucracy ... if you try to fk us, we will fk you and the entire economy. And people will fk you in the election.

INVESTORS TOGETHER STRONG.
Most of the Nepali has disposable surplus income nowadays
And that has gone to crypto and forex (money transfer eased by cryptos)

BECAUSE THEY WERE DEMOTIVATED TO INVEST IN NEPSE BY GOVT

..BAKI ISHWOR KO LEELA...
Think 100 times before voting.

Yuraj k every where now.
NRB used to implement fully the order, just till few year back, from yuraj k who licked boot of pakhes for his whole life.

While same NRB is disrespecting maoist finance minister's order who wacked 17000 just a couple of decade back.

Does this mean, maoist are finished that even dalal hijada bureaucracy is showing them eye?
I started this thread when 99% Nepal saw yuraj k as GOD. Now, I demand apology from those 99%. Especially who criticized me.

Only few supported me. We are correct in almost everything after 3 year. This is what I hate about economy. Sh!t are exposed only after years, total loss of years unlike football.

I read some of early post from other friends, Some did supported me. May be, book should be written by coping this thread to prevent repeating the mistake like yuraj k and chirinjivi nepal.

तथ्यांक विभाग भन्छ: खतिवडाको कार्यकालभरी आर्थिक गतिविधि निक्कै कमजोर, लुकाए जहिले तथ्यांक

साढे ८ प्रतिशत हुने लक्ष्य राखेकै वर्ष आर्थिक गतिविधि सुस्ताएर दुई\तीन प्रतिशतमा आर्थिक वृद्धि दर खुम्चिने भएपछि तात्कालिन अर्थमन्त्री डा. युवराज खतिवडाले राष्ट्रिय योजना आयोगलाई तथ्यांक सार्वजनिक गर्न रोके

-I kept on telling, Yuraj k was a fraud.

खतिवडाले उनीहरुको हातैबाट तथ्यांक फाइल तानेर भुँइभरी फ्याँकिदिए

- From day 1, I had been saying, yuraj k is harami.

मन्त्रीको रोषका कारण आयोगले तथ्यांक सार्वजनिक गर्न सकेन

लकडाउन अगाडिको तथ्यांकमा पनि आर्थिक वृद्धि दर २.८ प्रतिशत मात्र छ

'खतिवडाले सधैं जनता ढाँट्ने काम मात्र गर्नु भयो,' आयोगका एक अधिकारीले भने, 'उहाँ आफू कमजोर देखिने कुनै पनि तथ्यांक सार्वजनिक गर्न रोक्नुहुन्थ्यो| फाइदा हुने देखियो भने तथ्यांक तोडमोड गर्न पनि पछि पर्नु हुँदैनथ्यो

- I kept on warning the sheep for whole 2.5 year.

उनका पालामा न औद्योगिक वातावरण बन्यो न त राजस्व लक्ष्यअनुसार परिचालन भयो

'यसले खतिवडाको अर्थमन्त्रीत्वकालमा देशले आर्थिक रूपमा सबैभन्दा बढी मूल्य चुकाउनु परेको पुष्टि हुन्छ,' ती अधिकारीले भने

कोभिड नहुँदा पनि आर्थिक गतिविधि कमजोर हुनुको मूख्य कारण खतिवडाको स्वभाव रहेको उद्यमीहरु बताउँछन्
उनले औद्योगिक वातावरण बनाउन कहिले पनि भूमिका खेलेनन्
उद्यमीसँग सौहार्द सम्बन्ध पनि राखेनन्, कसैको सुझाव लिन जरुरी पनि ठानेनन्
यसले गर्दा अर्थतन्त्रप्रति आत्मविश्वास कमजोर भयो
त्यही कारण आर्थिक गतिविधि हुन सकेन,' एक उद्योगीले भने, 'त्यसको मूल्य देशले चुकाउनु पर्यो| आर्थिक वृद्धि कमजोर भयो

तर कोभिड बन्यो खतिवडाको बहाना

छताछुल्ल भयो तत्कालीन अर्थमन्त्री खतिवडाले लुकाएको तथ्यांक
- Surendra Panday did tell, yuraj k had been hiding data. I did guess too.
निश्चित अडान नभका नेता,

अल्छि र रातारात धनि बन्नु पर्ने कार्यकर्ता, अनि

अन्धभक्त मतदाता,

अनि नयाँ राजाहरु नजन्मिएर के गरुन ? :evil: :evil:
I think, fight in Communist party started with demand of sacking yuraj k?

I did told you yuraj k will destroy oli, communist and Nepal.

He did by destroying the economy and again by seeding the quarrel.
khatiwadasir ... LAAJ bhane chij cha ki chaina ???

... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
युवराज खतिवडालाई अमेरिकाको राजदूत नियुक्त गर्ने सरकारको निर्णय

His eighth post.

one after another without any achievement, more like total failure.

When did we lost war to tapare?

Something to think about from next election.
करका धेरै विकृति हट्यो, वैदेशिक सहायता बढ्यो
अर्थसचिव ढुंगानाको नजरमा खतिवडाको अर्थमन्त्रीकाल: भन्छन्, 'प्रगति

अर्थसचिव ढुंगानाको नजरमा खतिवडाको अर्थमन्त्रीकाल: भन्छन्, 'थिती बसाल्ने काम भए'

This is what total failure says. they built system.

I thought KP Oli brought biddwan to improve economy, development, creating job......... where are they? says success was tightening tax (if tax evader was neutralized then how come two of the most criminal got the medals- multiple medals).

Yuraj k kept on fooling kp oli that he is not after tax, but kept on talking about tax.

Foreign donation has improved- CIA's agenda is to print $ and exchange it with assets of other countries, yuraj k as CIA assets did that exactly.

Biggest ghusya of Nepal is prachanda- during prachanda's time, some road were built.

So was built during second biggest ghusya- shre bahadur......... so should we give them credit??????
युवराज खतिवडालाई सबै मन्त्रालय हेर्नेगरि अधिकार दिईए मन्त्रीहरुलाई तह लगाईदिने !

खतिवडाले पनि आफ्ना निकटहरुसँग सल्लाहकार दिएर सबै मन्त्रालय हेर्ने अधिकार दिईए सबै मन्त्रीहरुलाई तह लगाईदिने बताउन थालेका छन् |

I like this one. Till now, yuraj k has been humiliated. He insulted public but licked boot of politicians and foreigners.

If he does what he said is going to do, other politicians is going to beat the crap out of him infront of the las, 8classe, kpoli.
खतिवडाप्रति ठूला लगानीकर्ता नरम, साना र मझौला गरम

That is cause small and medium lost a lot of money and total waste of 5 year while, big investor got to buy shares at very low.

Big players should give yuraj k farewell party and big commission.

No body in Nepal, except I, know that in share market you make money by manipulating share market by crashing the share market, rest including idiot yuraj k think people make money by increasing share market.

moron said, share market is over valued and he was going to destroy it. he did. moron did not know, share market of nepal is the most undervalued market in the world. and he crashed it further that is why big player likes him.

When He was governor, he crashed market then too and big player made a lot of money then too. They going to make big money now too. The most biggest crash and second biggest crash happened cause of yuraj k. alchina tapare!

kuyare maros whole family.

kasta kasta khate pakhe tapare ma afu sarbagyani, economic expert, share market expert bhanne bhram cha!!!!

Almost all finance minister came and went- neither built nor harmed and just ignored the problems while yuraj k and baburam destroyed the economy.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... > »

Sharesansar Forum Powered By Miracle Hub